PDA

View Full Version : ESPN told NOT to talk about LeBronís Moms fling with Delonte West

jeter 2
07-15-2010, 10:03 PM
http://www.playerpress.com/articles/10021-espn-told-not-to-talk-about-lebrons-moms-fling-with-delonte-west

ESPN told NOT to talk about LeBron’s Moms fling with Delonte West

Written by playerpress.com, Thursday July 08 2010
Back in May, there were rumors surfacing that claimed Gloria James, LeBron’s mother was doing the hokey pokey with James teammate Delonte West during the playoffs.

The rumors started because Gloria was seen hanging out with West on the night of his MVP party. In addition, after game three of the playoffs, Lebron hit the town with Jay Z and Beyonce, and left his mom at the hotel. Delonte West apparently decided to stay at the hotel for one reason or another.

LeBron returned to the hotel at 3:30 in the morning after a night out on the town, goes up to his mom’s hotel room to check up on her, and West answers the door in nothing but a towel. Other players on the team witnessed West in his towel as well.

As hot as the rumors started, they stopped and nothing else was said again, just about anywhere, TV, newspapers, magazines, or on internet news outlets.

Surprisingly, ESPN did not cover the story at all, and it has been revealed that they were told NOT to cover the story and all of their employees were instructed not to speak the Gloria James Delonte West rumors.

They have once again been told not to bring it up on tonight’s LeBron announcement special on ESPN. They have flatly been told not to talk about it, mention it in any way, or even hint at it at all during the one hour special.

Apparently, according to ESPN’s Colin Cowerd, the whole Lebron’s mother situation has possibly influenced his decision on where to play basketball this upcoming season, and that as a favor to LeBron, the New York Post decided not to run the story.

When the story first broke in May, Terez Owens, a DJ on The Sportswire on ESPN radio, received a cease and desist order from LeBrons lawyer trying to squash the story.

You have to listen to this video of Owens on the story. After listening, the only conclusion you can come to is that it was a big cover up.

Colin Cowerd is a host on Sportsnation. If you listen to the Youtube clip, Lebron chose a smaller market team to protect his mother. It looks like Lebron and his lawyers covered up the story. According to Cowerd, Lebron did not go to New York in fear that his mothers' actions would be made public.

Edit: I added the Youtube video from Cowherd.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7j8C4PiQt4&feature=player_embedded

Ty Fast
07-15-2010, 10:06 PM
maybe Delonte put a gun to her head

Pauleboman
07-15-2010, 10:09 PM
We can dow..Check it out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CA6C_c8loA

zambo4president
07-15-2010, 10:12 PM
She should be put on blast

BAMF
07-15-2010, 10:15 PM
she's great!

MrfadeawayJB
07-15-2010, 10:17 PM
Lol

Jonathan2323
07-15-2010, 10:17 PM
If this is true i would have loved to have seen LeBron's face when Delonte opened the door. :laugh2:

prodigy
07-15-2010, 10:18 PM
Ya going to Miami Should keep lebron out of the news. ummm

kArSoN RyDaH
07-15-2010, 10:19 PM
lebron may be going south. but his mom is goin west. hahahahaha

prodigy
07-15-2010, 10:21 PM
Why fight true love?

prodigy

riding West

levignjw
We can dow..Check it out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CA6C_c8loA

lame.

ecorrea
07-15-2010, 10:22 PM
this **** again, lol, delonte be slayin *****es

Bullsfan22
07-15-2010, 10:22 PM
lmao heading west.

Master Mind
07-15-2010, 10:27 PM
If anything Delonte's disgusting...

Melo15
07-15-2010, 10:29 PM
Those two were made for each other

prodigy
07-15-2010, 10:30 PM

I sure hope you think that lol.

West is a very cool dude though.

Planes, trains, automobiles, Betta have my donuts. Ahhhh classic West.

0nekhmer
07-15-2010, 10:32 PM
i still dont know WHY west would have sex with her to begin with?! shes like... 20 years older than him i'm sure he could get enough girls but ends up with lebron's mom lol..

prodigy
07-15-2010, 10:35 PM
West Can sleep with my mom. West and I can hang out and watch sponge bob.

*Silver&Black*
trains, planes, & automobiles............... you better have my donuts!

jeter 2
Instead of making jokes, I see this is an insult to us. The Tiger Woods scandel is reported by ESPN. The John Terry-Wayne Bridge was even reported. They basically played us. THEIR JOB IS TO REPORT NEWS. THEY DID NOT REPORT A HUGE STORY. They basically manipulated us. I cannot believe no one is angry about that.

akagiredsuns
07-15-2010, 10:36 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

THE GREATEST LINE EVER!!! OMG, ULTIMATE WIN. LOL

Master Mind
07-15-2010, 10:36 PM
Instead of making jokes, I see this is an insult to us. The Tiger Woods scandel is reported by ESPN. The John Terry-Wayne Bridge was even reported. They basically played us. THEIR JOB IS TO REPORT NEWS. THEY DID NOT REPORT A HUGE STORY. They basically manipulated us. I cannot believe no one is angry about that.

:facepalm:

TheTakeOver24
07-15-2010, 10:43 PM

i think you are the only person in the world who cared about the Tiger Wood's scandal. Most people who watch ESPN dont give a ... about who an athlete is doing.

jeter 2
07-15-2010, 10:46 PM
i think you are the only person in the world who cared about the Tiger Wood's scandal. Most people who watch ESPN dont give a ... about who an athlete is doing.

Its not that at all. I am a big fan of the Knicks. The points that they were making about the Knicks were weak. They were hiding pieces of the story. They were not telling the whole truth. When I'm watching these guys debate, I want to know the major reason why these players would not come to New York. ESPN left out the biggest reason why.

prodigy
BTW- http://twitter.com/cavsdan

Dan Gilbert's twitter for anyone interested. Woot. He owes me 5 bucks for the shout out.

HOZ THE KNICK
lebron may be going south. But his mom is goin west. Hahahahaha

lmao

justinnum1
07-15-2010, 10:49 PM
Thanks delonte.

Jaji
07-15-2010, 10:49 PM

I think he's the only person who didn't know.

D Roses Bulls
07-15-2010, 10:50 PM
http://www.playerpress.com/articles/10021-espn-told-not-to-talk-about-lebrons-moms-fling-with-delonte-west

Colin Cowerd is a host on Sportsnation. If you listen to the Youtube clip, Lebron chose a smaller market team to protect his mother. It looks like Lebron and his lawyers covered up the story. According to Cowerd, Lebron did not go to New York in fear that his mothers' actions would be made public.

Edit: I added the Youtube video from Cowherd.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7j8C4PiQt4&feature=player_embedded

I told you all this is true, but since espn didnt report it, some of you guys didnt take it seriously.

jeter 2
07-15-2010, 10:58 PM
I think he's the only person who didn't know.

No, I did know, but its the issue that this was actually A FACTOR in Lebron's decision making. Did you know that the NY Post was going to publish an article about this story but was begged(probably bribed) by Lebron's people not to publish the story?

pistonsfanomg
07-15-2010, 11:03 PM
I think this is the reason Lebron left the Cavs and didn't play good in game 6

It seems like when the game was over he didn't care and he made his decision that he will leave the Cavs.

Master Mind
07-15-2010, 11:04 PM
Cleveland should burn Delonte's jersey too...:p

ILMindState
07-15-2010, 11:06 PM
LeBron prolly sleeps with ESPN producers with the amount of useless coverage they give to this guy

hgtiger32
07-15-2010, 11:15 PM
If this is true i would have loved to have seen LeBron's face when Delonte opened the door. :laugh2:

haha yeah no kidding. can you say AWKWARD in the lockerroom?!?!

BigSteve
07-15-2010, 11:15 PM
Cleveland should burn Delonte's jersey too...:p

I'm sure Delonte's stuff already burns.

hgtiger32
07-15-2010, 11:16 PM
I think this is the reason Lebron left the Cavs and didn't play good in game 6

It seems like when the game was over he didn't care and he made his decision that he will leave the Cavs.

yeah when he took off his jersey after losing the series i instantly thought, "OMG, he's sick of Cleveland. He's definetly leaving Cleveland."

thecure
07-15-2010, 11:20 PM

This is one of the funniest things I have ever read on PSD.

Thank you for making me laugh like I meant it.

netsgiantsyanks
07-15-2010, 11:23 PM

disgusting?? his moms only 42 but yeah his mom is pretty ugly

Jaji
07-15-2010, 11:26 PM
No, I did know, but its the issue that this was actually A FACTOR in Lebron's decision making. Did you know that the NY Post was going to publish an article about this story but was begged(probably bribed) by Lebron's people not to publish the story?

Actually, yeah. The cover up is kinda old too.

avrpatsfan
07-15-2010, 11:33 PM
Who cares? It's not sports related.

Geargo Wallace
07-15-2010, 11:42 PM
LeBron's mom is a hood rat.

giventofly
07-15-2010, 11:45 PM
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Apophis
07-15-2010, 11:47 PM
lmao....

Gideon
07-15-2010, 11:53 PM
If this whole thing is true then as a Knicks fan I'm pissed that this BS cost us the chance to get him cause he didn't want his mom's business in the news!

Jaji
07-15-2010, 11:53 PM
Who cares? It's not sports related.

Not sports related? It lead to LeBron leaving Cleveland. The biggest acquisition in NBA history was a result. It completely altered the face of the league. Not sports related? :crazy:

hugepatsfan
07-15-2010, 11:57 PM
I can definately understamd this. But I think that he's dumb if he thought going to MIA will make it dissapear. On one hand, he wants to be left to his privacy. But on the other, he does a 1 hour special to announce his decision. You can't have it both ways. If you play with the media and hype yourself up, you better be ready to get knocked down.