PDA

View Full Version : Where will ShaQ go?

romaldinho
07-15-2010, 06:40 PM
The time is nearing for Shaq to be picked up by someone.
The Heat was rumoured to be interested but they picked up Big Z.
Also The Mavs have apparently lost interest.
The Lakers,Celtics are also considered an unlikely but a very reasonable fit for him considering his playing time plus adding 1 more ring to his repetoire.

I personally think the best destination for him is the OKC Thunder.They have a deep play-off/Championship contender team but they are a bit short at center with Kristic and the inexperienced Cole Aldrich.

Where do you see Shaq going?

eibbor
07-15-2010, 06:46 PM
The time is nearing for Shaq to be picked up by someone.
The Heat was rumoured to be interested but they picked up Big Z.
Also The Mavs have apparently lost interest.
The Lakers,Celtics are also considered an unlikely but a very reasonable fit for him considering his playing time plus adding 1 more ring to his repetoire.

I personally think the best destination for him is the OKC Thunder.They have a deep play-off/Championship contender team but they are a bit short at center with Kristic and the inexperienced Cole Aldrich.

Where do you see Shaq going?

I thought he was pretty high on the Hawks for a bit. I'm not sure if he'd resign with the heat but they could use him in rotation with z and another.

Mplsman
07-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Go home and go to bed.

*Silver&Black*
07-15-2010, 07:15 PM
Sounds like Shaq for Marvin is prob going to happen.

MrfadeawayJB
07-15-2010, 07:18 PM
Atl

PHX2daDEATH
07-15-2010, 07:35 PM
Why would he go to ATL..He wants a ring.. if he hadn't called Chris Bosh Ru-Paul Id say he goes back to Miami..but my prediction is he suprises us all and goes back to the Lakers..

HOZ THE KNICK
07-15-2010, 07:36 PM
miami