Raidaz4Life
07-15-2010, 05:27 PM
I highly doubt it.

myqntab
07-15-2010, 05:27 PM
good grief

Purple&Gold24
07-15-2010, 05:28 PM
Would be fun...wont happen. Lets just focus on 2011 for now.

Kevj77
07-15-2010, 05:28 PM
How? They can't add two max players with one MLE. Lakers will still be over the cap in 2012. We get major cap space in 2014 though. I hope Bynum can stay healthy and develope into the top 3 center I believe he could be and we rebuild around a dominate big in 2014 with a ton of cap space.

The Lakers have a plain not just for now, but long term count on it.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-15-2010, 06:20 PM
I don't say anything about this thread, maybe after next season when a new CBA agreement will be announced.

Who knows what the hell happens.NBA where amazing happens.

KillaInstinct24
07-15-2010, 06:27 PM
PSD where crazy threads happen

Kobe5RingKing
07-15-2010, 06:37 PM
PSD where crazy threads happen

Yep but if last summer I said Lebron gonna team up with Wade and Bosh u would have called me crazy? huh

do the math drop Bynum let fisher retire-pick d12-simple- doesnt take a brainiac to do that

Raidaz4Life
07-15-2010, 06:45 PM
Yep but if last summer I said Lebron gonna team up with Wade and Bosh u would have called me crazy? huh

do the math drop Bynum let fisher retire-pick d12-simple- doesnt take a brainiac to do that

Okay lets clear something up here.... first it would be IMPOSSIBLE for us to get both... period. We would STILL be over the cap so it wouldn't matter whether we let Odom and Bynum go or not.

Second the only way we could get even ONE of the aforementioned names would be either through a sign and trade (unlikely if we let go of two trade chips in Bynum or Odom) or them taking the MLE and lets face it... a top 5 player in the league WILL NOT play for 6 mil a year... Lakers or not.

Third even if we could sign one of them, why would we let Bynum AND Odom go under the premise that we MIGHT get one of those three players... that still leaves the possibility that we come up with nothing and I doubt Bynum and Odom are going to want to come back to our happy little family after we kick them to the curb.

Lets stop living in the fantasy "wanna be heat" land and stick to reality because frankly these hypothetical threads are getting old.

Kevj77
07-15-2010, 06:45 PM
The cap this year is 58 mil. Do the math even if we drop Bynum and Odom, Fish and Ron decline their player options we would still have 56,949,000 in salary, which would only put us 1 mil under this years cap and cost us our exceptions by being under the cap.

It doesn't work how you're thinking. The Heat cleared cap space four two years to do what they did.

KillaInstinct24
07-15-2010, 06:46 PM

for one ive always seen lebron as ledouche so what he did was not surprising, that isnt to say I KNEW he was going to miami, but nevertheless wasnt surprised. melo loves NY, he has absolutely no reason to go to LA. The guy would prefer to pair with chris paul and amare, than an aging laker team. my money says denver, then new york, and maybe a s&t with someone like chicago. the nuggets will do everything they can to keep melo out of the west if they have to let him go

Fireworld
07-15-2010, 06:46 PM
Thats hard to do, even in a video game. It's possible but i wouldn't hold you're breath.

KillaInstinct24
07-15-2010, 06:47 PM
Okay lets clear something up here.... first it would be IMPOSSIBLE for us to get both... period. We would STILL be over the cap so it wouldn't matter whether we let Odom and Bynum go or not.

Second the only way we could get even ONE of the aforementioned names would be either through a sign and trade (unlikely if we let go of two trade chips in Bynum or Odom) or them taking the MLE and lets face it... a top 5 player in the league WILL NOT play for 6 mil a year... Lakers or not.

Third even if we could sign one of them, why would we let Bynum AND Odom go under the premise that we MIGHT get one of those three players... that still leaves the possibility that we come up with nothing and I doubt Bynum and Odom are going to want to come back to our happy little family after we kick them to the curb.

Lets stop living in the fantasy "wanna be heat" land and stick to reality because frankly these hypothetical threads are getting old.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

enserio
07-15-2010, 11:41 PM
CAn't we just look forward to next season? I know I am.

R32
07-16-2010, 01:21 AM
It doesn't work how you're thinking. The Heat cleared cap space four two years to do what they did.

four two? :rolleyes:

kid24
07-16-2010, 02:50 AM
don't think so

numba1CHANGsta
07-16-2010, 03:54 AM
giving up on Bynum already? :eyebrow: we wont have cap space til 3-5 years from now, when that time comes sign an all star PG and Durantula! then resign Pau and Kobe for less

Top PG
Kobe
Durant
Pau
Bynum

Kevj77
07-16-2010, 04:01 AM
four two? :rolleyes:Opps... That's what you got from my post? Not that it's impossible, just a mistake in spelling.

The Raven
07-16-2010, 04:05 AM
Yeah i highly doubt thats going to happen.

Penetra8r
07-16-2010, 09:30 PM
Arent they still on the payroll for the 12 / 13 season?

_KB24_
07-17-2010, 12:38 AM
I have a gut feeling we will come up with either Paul or Dwight before 2014.

LakerPro24
07-17-2010, 01:09 AM
This Line-up is great........but getting Dwight and CP3 or Deron won't happen now.
maybe in 2 years.

Now we play the waiting game.

LA_Raiders
07-17-2010, 10:08 AM
no way, but i can see at least 1 coming to LA...

Melo
CP3
DWill
DH

DayZ
07-17-2010, 11:01 AM
It can happen, Mitch just has to change the settings in franchise mode so that he can force trades even if the team is uninterested but the money has to match. Which can be done by simply going to dwight's player and pressing "edit player" then going to the contracts and changing it as you wish.

bostncelts34
07-17-2010, 11:07 AM
Really? lol According to you...after artest picks up his player option for 7 mil, that would put you guys at 47 million. Whats the cap? Who knows with the new CBA, obviously its gonna be lower then what it is now. But lets just says for ***** and giggles you have 10 million left. YOu beleive you are gonna get d12 and chris paul...for 10 million? lol Keep smoking buddy.

djlamer
07-21-2010, 04:36 AM
trying a little "superfriends" experiment of our own are we?
my magic 8-ball is telling me not to bet on it

evadatam5150
07-21-2010, 07:42 PM
Would be fun...wont happen. Lets just focus on 2011 for now.

Seriously, the Lakers can't even land a no body undrafted asian kid who had 1 good Summer league game.. :speechless: It's the Miami Summer of love buffet and the Lakers weren't invited.. :clap:

It would be nice if we could just focus on the now instead of what's to come in a few seasons..