PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Teams In The West

J4KOP99
07-15-2010, 03:37 PM
After the Lakers...

I think we can all agree they are the consensus number 1 and favorite to win the west, but they're have been some major changes to teams and also some injured stars are returning.

How would you rank the next 5 times in the west. Basically, the 2-6 in the Western Conference.

2- Dallas Mavericks
They have a ton of size, a great point guard(I don't care how old he is) a solid 2-3, a good bench and one of the best players in the game. Chandler is a big pick up for them and other than the Lakers and a healthy Trail Balzer team, nobody can match-up down low with Dallas.

3- Utah Jazz
They still have arguably the best PG in the game, a great coach and some good size with Millsap, Okur and the new addition of Jefferson. If, Boozer vs. a healthy Jefferson isn't a wash, then Jefferson has him by a little. Also, they have a lot of depth at the 2-3 positions, with some athletes and shooters. Note: they've been bounced by the Lakers a lot recently, so look what they did... signed Raja Bell. Maybe he, plus Jefferson can be the answer.

4- Houston Rockets
This is my toughest pick. If everyone stays healthy, I could honestly see them as the 2 seed in the west. They have size, they have scorers, they have a bench, they have shooters and slashers. This team has a ton of weapons and most importantly, they are committed on the defensive end. Once again, if healthy, this team will be very scary come playoff time. I'm very excited to see what they can do.

5- Portland Trail Blazers
Think about this front line. Oden, Aldridge, Campy and Pryzbilla. That is ridiculous size and depth. Add that was a great player in Roy and a solid supporting cast and there is no reason why this team shouldn't end up better than they did last year when they finished 6th.

6- San Antonio
I wanted to pick Denver, but I can't see them ending up with a 6 or better seed, especially taking everything from geroge Karl to Carmelo anthony's contract into account. I wanted to pick Oklahoma City, but I think they are still a ways away from this position. Now, last year, the 6,7 and 8 seeds all ended up with the same record so they're obviously is a ton of parity at the bottom of the playoff race. With that said, I can't turn down the Spurs.

They still have Duncan, Parker and Ginobili. Yes, they all got older and lost Richard Jefferson(not sure if that's a good or bad thing) but they still have a good bench, a lot of young talent and a great coach. Until they fail me, I will never count out the Spurs.

-So, these are MY rankings. Let's see yours. Agree with me, disagree with me, do whatever you want...

S-Dot
07-15-2010, 03:40 PM
1. LAL
2. Dallas
3. Phoenix.
4. Denver.
5. OKC
6. Portland

tdunk21
07-15-2010, 03:40 PM
:sleep:

gbpackers12
07-15-2010, 03:42 PM
Dallas
Denver
Portland
OKC
Utah

Melo15
07-15-2010, 03:43 PM
Lakers
Nuggets
Mavericks
Blazers
Thunder

J4KOP99
07-15-2010, 03:45 PM
Your 2-6 teams. I know everyone has the Lakers at number one.

--I can't believe people are picking Pheonix. They're built like an old Duke team. No size and all 3-point shooters. Not gonna work.

S-Dot
07-15-2010, 03:47 PM
Your 2-6 teams. I know everyone has the Lakers at number one.

--I can't believe people are picking Pheonix. They're built like an old Duke team. No size and all 3-point shooters. Not gonna work.

Steve Nash gets the best out of his supporting cast. Just look at the 2006 Suns.They were second in the West after losing Amare to injury, and having Joe Johnson and Q-Rich traded.

AI4MVP
07-15-2010, 03:48 PM
Lakers
Suns
OKC
Denver
Dallas

jdub747
07-15-2010, 03:49 PM
1. LAL
2. Dallas
3. Phoenix.
4. Denver.
5. OKC
6. Portland

wheres utah? i guarantee that we will be placed higher than portland. your just a noob that doesn't know what he is talking about

S-Dot
07-15-2010, 03:52 PM
wheres utah? i guarantee that we will be placed higher than portland. your just a noob that doesn't know what he is talking about

1. Chill. Its a thread...all based on opinion.
2. I have 1000 more posts than you.

celtsballa21
07-15-2010, 03:55 PM
Obviously Lakers #1
OKC Thunder
Denver Nuggets
Utah Jazz
Dallas Mavericks
Portland TBlazers

LionBryan
07-15-2010, 03:58 PM
1. Lakers
2. Thunder
3. Nuggets
4. Mavs
5. Jazz

Mudvayne91
07-15-2010, 04:03 PM

Utah will probably be lucky to be in the top 5. I don't think having Portland over them is a stretch.

LTBaByyy
07-15-2010, 04:05 PM
Mavs have the same exact team!!! And added first round pick Dominique jones and Tyson Chandler and DON'T have damper!!! Hahaha they can't be lower than 3, they were 2nd last year with only having the 3 players from the wizards half the year

Lakers14
07-15-2010, 04:09 PM
1. Lakers
2. OKC
3. Dallas
4. Nuggets
5. Utah
The rest don't matter.

AI4MVP
07-15-2010, 04:17 PM
i love okc, but i think everyone, including me, is having a little too high of expecatations for them. 8th seed to 2nd seed is tough. i think they cud do it, but the consesus that they will is way to high

tredigs
07-15-2010, 04:24 PM
1. Lakers
2. Thunder (who I actually think can and very possibly will take out the Lakers this year)
3. Mavericks (a full year to gel will make a big difference, this team could be dangerous)
4. Blazers (Assuming Oden can stay healthy? They will be very tough. Big assumption though.)
5. Suns (No Amare - bit of a wild card this year as well)
6. Jazz (I'm curious to see how Al and Deron will mesh, that's a big change for them)
7. Spurs (they're not ready to die off yet)
8. Nuggets/Warriors (Homer hopes with a core of Curry/Ellis/D. Lee and the return of Biedrins + Wright. May be damn tough if they stay healthy)

Virtually all of those are interchangeable. The west is very open as far as seeding goes; and I won't be surprised one bit if it comes down to the last week of the season to decide the 2-8 seeds like it did this past year. So the people saying "HOW COULD YOU PUT _______ OVER _________!?#@" need to realize that there is absolutely no way to predict what is going to happen for certain next season. It's wide open.

i love okc, but i think everyone, including me, is having a little too high of expecatations for them. 8th seed to 2nd seed is tough. i think they cud do it, but the consesus that they will is way to high

They were a blown foul call on KD (vs Utah) from being on their way to a HCA seed last year. Yes they were an "8 seed", but they had an identical record as the 6th seed, and were only 5 back from the 2 seed. Also, I think one year of improvement (with all the young stars they have) + the additions of Cook or Mo. Pete (to finally spread the floor and knock down some threes) along with Aldrich in the block will make a big difference. The team will be incredibly tough to beat.

Lakersho
07-15-2010, 04:25 PM
Obviously Lakers #1
OKC Thunder
Denver Nuggets
Utah Jazz
Dallas Mavericks
Portland TBlazers
...this is pretty much how i see it also...

Mavs have the same exact team!!! And added first round pick Dominique jones and Tyson Chandler and DON'T have damper!!! Hahaha they can't be lower than 3, they were 2nd last year with only having the 3 players from the wizards half the year

...damp played alright def. tho, chandler if it aint a dunk forgetaboutit . and def. you down graded. what a rook and a 240 pound center with weak ankles ? and now your better ? you better hope haywood dont go down or you'll get manhandled down low...

raidersrock99
07-15-2010, 04:25 PM

damn wtf!!! aha guy can have his opinion

mine is

2.suns
3.dallas
4.Thunder
5.nuggets
6.portland

Lakersho
07-15-2010, 04:32 PM

...i'm with you on the thunder , but the last half of te year, and then in the playoffs . they earned my respect, hell suns upgraded the hell out thier roster. losing stat , ya i know ,but hedo i think will play well for Gentry, you guys a be fun to watch...

Big Time Titan
07-15-2010, 04:32 PM
2. Houston Rockets: With almost exactly the same team as last year plus a healthy Yao I see us streaking like we did in 08. I expect us to bring back Scola and hope that Brad Miller accepts our offer. Brooks is gonna have a big year, as will Kevin Martin. Yao will have a career year and I'm pretty sure that we make a big deal with all the ammo we have. So watch out for Clutch City cause we're ready to play.

3. Dallas Mavericks: They locked up Dirk which makes em legit again. They dumped Dampier and added Chandler. They'll be just as good as last year if not better.

4. San Antonio Spurs: They still have their big 3 and brought back Bonner. I know Timmy's getting older and slower but the Spurs are always gonna be in the mix and atop the West. Nothing new here.

5. Denver Nuggets: Somebody in the Pacific has got to win besides the Lakers and I don't see it being the Jazz. Carmelo will play well knowing that he won't be back after this year.

6. Memphis Grizzlies: How can I have the Grizzlies above OKC, Utah, Portland, Phoenix and Golden State you ask. Well they have a solid core group of young studs just waiting to take off. Gasol, Randolph, Gay and Mayo are really gonna surprise a lot of people. Thabeet might get it together and contribute too.

Dallas Tx4Life
07-15-2010, 04:37 PM

Yeah, it's hard to put a finger on what they will do this year. I guess it's easy to say 2 or 3 because of having one of the best in the NBA... The rest of their team is scary solid as well, especially if James Harden comes through like he should...

1.Lakers
2.Mavs
3.Thunder
4.Nuggets
5.Jazz
6.Spurs
7.Blazers
8.Suns

LTBaByyy
07-15-2010, 04:42 PM
...this is pretty much how i see it also...

...damp played alright def. tho, chandler if it aint a dunk forgetaboutit . and def. you down graded. what a rook and a 240 pound center with weak ankles ? and now your better ? you better hope haywood dont go down or you'll get manhandled down low...

We downgraded?? Basically you don't watched the mavs play if you think dampier traded made us less of a team haha we signed Dirk, Haywood, drafted dominique jones in the first round,got Chandler, Ajinca, and the spurs back up center mahani or something and roddy is the main back up this year instead of jj barea

How did we downgrade?? We have the same team!!!! With a few more added

heattiltheend94
07-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Lakers
Dallas
Nuggets
OKC
Utah
Portland

Mudvayne91
07-15-2010, 04:44 PM
2. Houston Rockets: With almost exactly the same team as last year plus a healthy Yao I see us streaking like we did in 08. I expect us to bring back Scola and hope that Brad Miller accepts our offer. Brooks is gonna have a big year, as will Kevin Martin. Yao will have a career year and I'm pretty sure that we make a big deal with all the ammo we have. So watch out for Clutch City cause we're ready to play.

3. Dallas Mavericks: They locked up Dirk which makes em legit again. They dumped Dampier and added Chandler. They'll be just as good as last year if not better.

4. San Antonio Spurs: They still have their big 3 and brought back Bonner. I know Timmy's getting older and slower but the Spurs are always gonna be in the mix and atop the West. Nothing new here.

5. Denver Nuggets: Somebody in the Pacific has got to win besides the Lakers and I don't see it being the Jazz. Carmelo will play well knowing that he won't be back after this year.
6. Memphis Grizzlies: How can I have the Grizzlies above OKC, Utah, Portland, Phoenix and Golden State you ask. Well they have a solid core group of young studs just waiting to take off. Gasol, Randolph, Gay and Mayo are really gonna surprise a lot of people. Thabeet might get it together and contribute too.

Are you saying he didn't play well before because he wasn't going to be a free agent the next year? I still think he signs though just for the fact that there is no guarentee of an NBA season next year and he might as well take the 3 year deal while he can. If he wont, the Nugs will most likely trade him. If the FO say they're willing to trade him publically, it hurts his value.

Angel2Maverick
07-15-2010, 04:46 PM
2. Mavs
3. Thunder
4. Denver
5. Jazz
6. Portland
7. Spurs
8. Suns

junion
07-15-2010, 04:48 PM
be on the look out for the clippers. i don't know how far they'd go, or even if they're in the playoffs, but i think blake griffin will make a difference.

Mudvayne91
07-15-2010, 04:49 PM
People seem to forget that the Nuggets were the 2nd best team for the longest time before they lost their head coach and best defensive player. Mavs kinda got 2nd place by default, IMO. I'm not saying I guarentee that the Nuggets to be 2nd again, but I wont be shocked either if they are.

raidersrock99
07-15-2010, 04:56 PM
kings 8th seed ===)))

AIMelo=KillaDUO
07-15-2010, 05:00 PM
After the Lakers...

I think we can all agree they are the consensus number 1 and favorite to win the west, but they're have been some major changes to teams and also some injured stars are returning.

How would you rank the next 5 times in the west. Basically, the 2-6 in the Western Conference.

2- Dallas Mavericks
They have a ton of size, a great point guard(I don't care how old he is) a solid 2-3, a good bench and one of the best players in the game. Chandler is a big pick up for them and other than the Lakers and a healthy Trail Balzer team, nobody can match-up down low with Dallas.

3- Utah Jazz
They still have arguably the best PG in the game, a great coach and some good size with Millsap, Okur and the new addition of Jefferson. If, Boozer vs. a healthy Jefferson isn't a wash, then Jefferson has him by a little. Also, they have a lot of depth at the 2-3 positions, with some athletes and shooters. Note: they've been bounced by the Lakers a lot recently, so look what they did... signed Raja Bell. Maybe he, plus Jefferson can be the answer.

4- Houston Rockets
This is my toughest pick. If everyone stays healthy, I could honestly see them as the 2 seed in the west. They have size, they have scorers, they have a bench, they have shooters and slashers. This team has a ton of weapons and most importantly, they are committed on the defensive end. Once again, if healthy, this team will be very scary come playoff time. I'm very excited to see what they can do.

5- Portland Trail Blazers
Think about this front line. Oden, Aldridge, Campy and Pryzbilla. That is ridiculous size and depth. Add that was a great player in Roy and a solid supporting cast and there is no reason why this team shouldn't end up better than they did last year when they finished 6th.

6- San Antonio
I wanted to pick Denver, but I can't see them ending up with a 6 or better seed, especially taking everything from geroge Karl to Carmelo anthony's contract into account. I wanted to pick Oklahoma City, but I think they are still a ways away from this position. Now, last year, the 6,7 and 8 seeds all ended up with the same record so they're obviously is a ton of parity at the bottom of the playoff race. With that said, I can't turn down the Spurs.

They still have Duncan, Parker and Ginobili. Yes, they all got older and lost Richard Jefferson(not sure if that's a good or bad thing) but they still have a good bench, a lot of young talent and a great coach. Until they fail me, I will never count out the Spurs.

-So, these are MY rankings. Let's see yours. Agree with me, disagree with me, do whatever you want...

ohh boy :facepalm:

tredigs
07-15-2010, 05:03 PM
People seem to forget that the Nuggets were the 2nd best team for the longest time before they lost their head coach and best defensive player. Mavs kinda got 2nd place by default, IMO. I'm not saying I guarentee that the Nuggets to be 2nd again, but I wont be shocked either if they are.

I didn't forget that, but I'm also not forgetting the knee sprain that Nene took, or the knee surgery that Martin just had. Plus, Chauncey is going to be 34 with a ton of miles under his belt (K-Mart being right there as well), and there's no guarantee that George Karl will be able to prioritize basketball as his #1 next season given his cancer situation. I actually would be pretty shocked if they bounce back as the #2 seed, I really think that team is on the downward trend of their run [plus, I am not a fan of the Al Harrington pickup - a 6'9" forward who plays poor defense and can't rebound was not the answer IMO]. BUT, we'll see. Just my opinion.

Iodine
07-15-2010, 05:08 PM
1. Tredigs
2. TreDigs
3. Tre Digs
4. Trey Digs
5. tredigs

SF25
07-15-2010, 05:10 PM
1. Lakers
2. Nuggets
3. Thunder
4. Blazers
5. Mavericks

alencp3
07-15-2010, 05:11 PM
1.OKC
2.Kings
3.Clippers
4.Lakers
5.Jazz
6.Rockets
7.Blazers
8.Hornets

John408
07-15-2010, 05:16 PM
I think the Warriors jump past Utah this year. They've drastically and quietly improved this year.

Mudvayne91
07-15-2010, 05:18 PM
I didn't forget that, but I'm also not forgetting the knee sprain that Nene took, or the knee surgery that Martin just had. Plus, Chauncey is going to be 34 with a ton of miles under his belt (K-Mart being right there as well), and there's no guarantee that George Karl will be able to prioritize basketball as his #1 next season given his cancer situation. I actually would be pretty shocked if they bounce back as the #2 seed, I really think that team is on the downward trend of their run [plus, I am not a fan of the Al Harrington pickup - a 6'9" forward who plays poor defense and can't rebound was not the answer IMO]. BUT, we'll see. Just my opinion.

Karl has said he's coming back for this upcoming season, but I suppose anything could happen. Chauncey still played very well last year, so I don't think he'll be that much worse than he was last year. I'll be honest though, I don't really know what to expect from them this next year. I really don't even know where Melo will be.

1.OKC
2.Kings
3.Clippers
4.Lakers
5.Jazz
6.Rockets
7.Blazers
8.Hornets

Did we come up with this one all by ourself?

defender4m
07-15-2010, 05:19 PM
la
dallas
okc
denver
utah

kjoke
07-15-2010, 05:23 PM
laker fans are gonna be pissed but oh well....

lakers
dallas
nuggets
thunder
jazz

with okc coming out of the west in th eplayoffs, this time they beat the lakers

dstruong
07-15-2010, 05:29 PM
1)lakers
2)mavricks
3)rockets
4)thunder
5)portland
6)spurs
7)nuggets
8)jazz

Knickerbocker34
07-15-2010, 05:31 PM
1.Lakers--to talented at every position that it would be a shock for anything less

2.Mavericks-- they always have a great season, not saying they have a chance at getting some rings but this is the bet they have been in a while.

3.Jazz-- Al Jefferson isnt a bad replacement for Boozer and now that he is on a contending team with a great point guard he could shine. Also Utah was a litle banged up last year with everyone coming back healthy they should be fun to watch.

4.Suns-- Amare was a big loss and they dont seem to have anyone with grit who can bang down low. In other words a very soft front court but with Nash everyone looks better than they are. Also look for Richardson to have another big year.

5.Thunder-- A year older with some playoff experience under their belt OKC makes a significant splash in the west this year. Durant will have another run at a scoring title Westbrook will show why he is a top 5 pg in the west. Ibaka will be big as he showed some improvement towards the end of the year look for him to build on that coming into next season
6.Rockets-- they have a great point guard, Kevin Martin playing 2, Yao is healthy again, plenty of depth in the frontcourt (which is a must in the west) Rockets look good going into next year pending on everyone being healthy they can put a dent in the deep western conference.
7.Spurs-- I dont know if losing RJ will hurt the spurs as much as it should. There getting old but just like the Celtics last year when their healthy they are highly effective.
8.Trailblazers-- Maybe Oden will be healthy, Maybe Miller will have another great year and prove to not be a fluke, there are alot of MAYBES on this team but with Roy anchoring this young team the can atleast sqeeze into the playoffs.

nacdaddy
07-15-2010, 05:32 PM
for everybody sleeping on the rockets, yall are idiots and clearly need to edumecate themselves on some nba basketball

NYMetros
07-15-2010, 05:32 PM
The Thunder are ready to become one of the top teams in the NBA next year. They really have all the pieces.

1. Lakers
2. Thunder
3. Mavs
4. Blazers
5. Rockets
6. Nuggets
7. Jazz
8. Spurs
9. Hornets
10. Suns
11. Grizzlies
12. Clippers
13. Kings
14. Warriors
15. Timberwolves

Avenged
07-15-2010, 06:12 PM
Hopefully the Mavericks (top 2 team out West in my opinion) don't disappoint this year so the Lakers and them could meet in the postseason. :)

Kingdre619
07-15-2010, 06:33 PM
top 5:

1:The kobe's
2:the Melooooooooo's
3:mavericksjazz
4:jazz
5:thunder

PLAYERS FAN
07-15-2010, 06:39 PM
Lakers
Nuggets
Mavericks
Thunder
Spurs

J4KOP99
07-15-2010, 06:45 PM
How do the Thunder have all the pieces to become one of NBA's top teams?

They have Durant. Westbrook is a good point guard. They have no established big man. They have a solid core of young guys...

I just don't see it. People are picking them to come in 2nd because of the tough series they gave the Lakers? Im gonna need a little more than that.

plpfctn
07-15-2010, 06:54 PM
2. Nuggets if Kenyon Martin and birdman are healthy by midseason
3. Mavs
4. Jazz if they're healthy
5. Blazers if they're healthy
6. Thunder
7. Rockets
8. Spurs

unlike the east, the west is crazy good.

esewicked13
07-15-2010, 07:29 PM
1.lakers
2.nuggets
3.mavs
4.thunder
5.utah
6.phoenix
7.portland
8.spurs

this is based on their new additions and rosters and also if they are all healthy!!!!!!!!!!!

USMCLaker
07-15-2010, 07:33 PM
Obviously Lakers #1
OKC Thunder
Denver Nuggets
Utah Jazz
Dallas Mavericks
Portland TBlazers

I agree 100%.

If OKC didn't draw the Lakers for the first round then I think they would have beat any other team in the west by the way they played us in the first round.

I loved their play so much that I would love to see them in the finals but since that would mean that we wouldn't be there I have to put them at number 2.

tredigs
07-15-2010, 07:51 PM
How do the Thunder have all the pieces to become one of NBA's top teams?

They have Durant. Westbrook is a good point guard. They have no established big man. They have a solid core of young guys...

I just don't see it. People are picking them to come in 2nd because of the tough series they gave the Lakers? Im gonna need a little more than that.

You're a Laker, Duke, and Yankee fan? Wow... Words cannot explain how much I'd probably hate you...

Anyway, I've followed that OKC team pretty closely over the past couple years, and they're the real deal.

They have a quickly improving athletic freak of a big man in Serge Ibaka to back up Jeff Green (who is also entering his prime, and is basically Rashard Lewis 2.0), and they just swooped Cole Aldrich (who put his time in in college and is ready to be a strong defensive presence that can get them boards and blocks right off the bat in the low block, which is all they need). They were already the top shot blocking team in the league and solid rebounders all the way around, but he solidifies that and makes them stronger/longer down low.

Also, a top 2 MVP candidate last season in Durant who is now entering his near full prime, along with a PG who is nearly every bit as good as D. Rose as their 1/2. Add to that an all league defender in Sefalosha at the 2 who is backed up by James Harden with a year of experience under their belt?

The team won 50 games last season and took the Lakers for a ride in the first round; now they're better. I'd say 55-58 wins and a at least a push to the conference finals is well within their grasp.

IversonIsKrazy
07-15-2010, 07:58 PM
1. LA
2. Portland
3. Denver
4. Dallas
5. OKC
6. SA
7. Utah
8. MEM
9. Hou
10. Phx
11. NOH
12. Sac
13. LAC
14. GSW
15. MIN

Baller1
07-15-2010, 08:07 PM
You're a Laker, Duke, and Yankee fan? Wow... Words cannot explain how much I'd probably hate you...

Anyway, I've followed that OKC team pretty closely over the past couple years, and they're the real deal.

They have a quickly improving athletic freak of a big man in Serge Ibaka to back up Jeff Green (who is also entering his prime, and is basically Rashard Lewis 2.0), and they just swooped Cole Aldrich (who put his time in in college and is ready to be a strong defensive presence that can get them boards and blocks right off the bat in the low block, which is all they need). They were already the top shot blocking team in the league and solid rebounders all the way around, but he solidifies that and makes them stronger/longer down low.

Also, a top 2 MVP candidate last season in Durant who is now entering his near full prime, along with a PG who is nearly every bit as good as D. Rose as their 1/2. Add to that an all league defender in Sefalosha at the 2 who is backed up by James Harden with a year of experience under their belt?

The team won 50 games last season and took the Lakers for a ride in the first round; now they're better. I'd say 55-58 wins and a at least a push to the conference finals is well within their grasp.

I was going to respond to his post, until I saw your name under his and knew right away that you were responding the way I would.

I love you.

What?
07-15-2010, 08:16 PM
Lakers
OKC
Mavs
Nuggets
Utah

smuffins353
07-15-2010, 08:39 PM
you all are stupid if you seriously think some of those whack *** squads are better than the rockets.......can't wait til' the season starts

Mavrix
07-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Utah got worse. Boozer > Jefferson and Mathews > Bell

goose15
07-15-2010, 10:06 PM
Lakers
Nuggs
OKC
Mavs
Blazers
Jazz

coloute
07-15-2010, 10:34 PM
1. Lakers
2. Jazz
3. Thunder
4. Mavs
5. Blazers

coloute
07-15-2010, 10:39 PM
Utah got worse. Boozer > Jefferson and Mathews > Bell

Boozer is going to show Chicago how poorly he plays D, especially during the playoffs.

Matthews just cost too much and the Blazers are going to eat their toxic contract.

Boozer/Korver/Koufos/Matthews is only slightly better than Jefferson/Bell/Hayward, though the latter is a fraction of the cost. The new Jazz are also more defensive minded, something they lacked (particularly with Boozer and Korver, Matthews is solid).

Jazz are not done yet either, more moves are coming with the extra MLE they have. Good times ahead.

5ass
07-15-2010, 11:15 PM
Lakers
Utah
Dallas
Portland
Nuggets

dstruong
07-15-2010, 11:18 PM
i can understand some one leaving houston off the list if you consider their track record of injuries, but to leave them out of the playoff completly based off a 100% healthy roster.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

1.lakers
2.nuggets
3.mavs
4.thunder
5.utah
6.phoenix
7.portland
8.spurs

this is based on their new additions and rosters and also if they are all healthy!!!!!!!!!!!