PDA

View Full Version : Ricky rubio

Lindystud36
07-15-2010, 01:12 AM
The Lakers are the Champs, but Fisher is getting old and it may be time to start grooming his replacement and working on the future of the Lakers. While players like LBJ and CB were traded for a couple of first round picks, what would a point guard who has never had a dribble in the NBA fetch? A player who's team that drafted him will lose his rights if he sits out 3 years from the NBA.

Ricky will want to play for LA and i think he is worth two first round picks at this point.

Please discuss

Iron24th
07-15-2010, 01:22 AM
I'm not convinced with this guy,we have Blake and Fish,and Mitch will probably doesn't look at another PG option before 2 or 3 years.

gr824
07-15-2010, 01:24 AM
The Lakers are the Champs, but Fisher is getting old and it may be time to start grooming his replacement and working on the future of the Lakers. While players like LBJ and CB were traded for a couple of first round picks, what would a point guard who has never had a dribble in the NBA fetch? A player who's team that drafted him will lose his rights if he sits out 3 years from the NBA.

Ricky will want to play for LA and i think he is worth two first round picks at this point.

Please discuss

The Lakers are over the Cap and therefore cannot take on salary by merely trading draft choices for players. They could trade Vujacic and picks for Rubio, but I doubt Minnesota would go for such a transaction ...

Hellcrooner
07-15-2010, 01:25 AM
We have nothing to oofer Minnie tha tthey woudl want and we would want to throe at them.

How bout we let him play his rookie contract ( starting next year) let him beoem a star that knows the trianlge from roking with Rambis and then we save the cap ( kobe pau artes and odom will expire aorund that time= to get hism as FA?

KillaInstinct24
07-15-2010, 03:27 AM
ricky garbagio should be his name. dude is weak, he's softer than gasol if gasol was covered in down feathers and terry cloth, he cant play d, he has no O, and he's the epitome of a traditional pg, something we absolutely dont need

kid24
07-15-2010, 03:59 AM
would be nice but don't see it happening

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-15-2010, 04:20 AM
rubio will be a bust, he can ball in europe but NBA is an all different thing.

And we can't get him, only chance is that Rambis will gift wrap him to the lakers somehow

Burleson81
07-15-2010, 04:24 AM
I think Rubio can have a great NCAA career if he wants to.

Raven19
07-15-2010, 06:56 AM
The only way we get him is if he sucks in MIN and gets traded to us for garbage..

mamba24
07-15-2010, 08:04 AM
rubio will be a bust, he can ball in europe but NBA is an all different thing.

And we can't get him, only chance is that Rambis will gift wrap him to the lakers somehow

too many people bag on this kid... its ridiculous. he is gonna be manu ginobili lol... at worst he'll be like the dragic kid from phoenix. there is nothing wrong with that. id take dragic in a heart beat. rubio will be somewhere between him and manu.

KillaInstinct24
07-15-2010, 10:58 AM
too many people bag on this kid... its ridiculous. he is gonna be manu ginobili lol... at worst he'll be like the dragic kid from phoenix. there is nothing wrong with that. id take dragic in a heart beat. rubio will be somewhere between him and manu.

the problem with that is dragic has toughness, and manu obviously does, but rubio doesnt, so its highly unlikely he'll be anything like those guys :facepalm:

enserio
07-15-2010, 11:03 AM
I wouldn't trade two first rounders for someone who hasn't played in the big league yet. He has to come through and prove himself.

Faycem
07-15-2010, 11:05 AM
ricky garbagio should be his name. dude is weak, he's softer than gasol if gasol was covered in down feathers and terry cloth, he cant play d, he has no O, and he's the epitome of a traditional pg, something we absolutely dont need

Dude, don't talk about something you have no idea..please :facepalm:

Avenged
07-15-2010, 11:30 AM
We have a Free Agency and Trade Ideas (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=497076) thread for this guys. Rubio is no way connected with the Lakers unless you have a credible link.