PDA

View Full Version : ESPY's Best Male Athlete Will Go To...

Dallas Tx4Life
07-14-2010, 07:18 PM
Jimmie Johnson! Hahaha.. Juuust kidding. It'll obviously be Kobe over LeBron and Poo-holes, I just found it HILARIOUS that Jimmie in the discussion.

DWills
07-14-2010, 07:22 PM
Luc Longley!!!!!

More-Than-Most
07-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Brett Favre???? Lol... would make my day... He should win everything every year. He is Jebus.

Dallas Tx4Life
07-14-2010, 07:45 PM
Brett Favre???? Lol... would make my day... He should win everything every year. He is Jebus.

Come on man, that must be a joke right? Biggest ******* in Sports isn't an award, or else he'd take the cake.

PBG
07-14-2010, 07:45 PM
i heard lebron was also in the running for best female athlete. bring it home big guy/girl, YOU CAN DO IT!

E.O.21
07-14-2010, 07:46 PM
saints qb

NY-SportsFan
07-14-2010, 07:56 PM
Why is it hilarious that Jimmie is in the discussion? You try sitting in a 150 degree car for 4 hours driving 190 mph, going through turns with high g-forces and on the edge of spinning out every lap.

The guy has won 4 CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW. Its fine if you don't like the sport, but don't discredit him for it.

...and no I am not a Jimmie Johnson fan.

Dallas Tx4Life
07-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Why is it hilarious that Jimmie is in the discussion? You try sitting in a 150 degree car for 4 hours driving 190 mph, going through turns with high g-forces and on the edge of spinning out every lap.

The guy has won 4 CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW. Its fine if you don't like the sport, but don't discredit him for it.

Oh I'm not discrediting him by any stretch... I just found it funny because he has NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER... Am I wrong? Didn't think so.

And did you guys just hear Chris Johnson speak? I was unaware that he was a borderline ******. LMAO

Faycem
07-14-2010, 07:58 PM
i heard lebron was also in the running for best female athlete. bring it home big guy/girl, YOU CAN DO IT!

I fell in love with your avatar LOL
Oh, Lebron, your salty tears..LMAO:laugh:

Master Mind
07-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Every thread will be a Lebron bashing

handle
07-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Every thread will be a Lebron bashing

Good.

Hoopsadvocate
07-14-2010, 08:03 PM
seriously guys get over it this was a legit thread discussion and people bring their hate into it and ruin it. just sad yall cant think of anything else to talk about and it consumes so much of your lives.

Dallas Tx4Life
07-14-2010, 08:05 PM
seriously guys get over it this was a legit thread discussion and people bring their hate into it and ruin it. just sad yall cant think of anything else to talk about and it consumes so much of your lives.

^^^This!!!^^^

Master Mind
07-14-2010, 08:07 PM
Good.

Cute sig btw

sunnydayin'zona
07-14-2010, 08:07 PM

ever driven a freeway in arizona before speed cameras?

Dallas Tx4Life
07-14-2010, 08:08 PM
Cute sig btw

I think he's more obsessed with LeBron than you Miami fans

netsgiantsyanks
07-14-2010, 08:12 PM
laquisha rogers

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-14-2010, 08:18 PM
Who was the runner-up??Jerome james?

Dallas Tx4Life
07-14-2010, 08:20 PM
Who was the runner-up??Jerome james?

It's announced later, thought you Laker fans would know what goes on in your own city more than I do... Oh wait, you guys were too busy trying to find out the latest LeBron news

DCSportsIsPain
07-14-2010, 08:22 PM
It's BSPN. They think golf is an athletic sport. Right, Tiger?

Dallas Tx4Life
07-14-2010, 08:24 PM
It's BSPN. They think golf is an athletic sport. Right, Tiger?

You must have a vagina if you don't like ESPN...

td0tsfinest
07-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Jimmie Johnson! Hahaha.. Juuust kidding. It'll obviously be Kobe over LeBron and Poo-holes, I just found it HILARIOUS that Jimmie in the discussion.

Sadly, he could win it. Jimmie Johnson was the the AP's Male Athlete of the Year.

I'm still trying to figure out why Nascar is so huge in the (southern) states.

camador22
07-14-2010, 08:33 PM
Did anyone notice Bosh has on the same shirt under his jacket that Lebron wore on the decision.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-14-2010, 08:37 PM
It's announced later, thought you Laker fans would know what goes on in your own city more than I do... Oh wait, you guys were too busy trying to find out the latest LeBron news

I have a life also

Dallas Tx4Life
07-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Sadly, he could win it. Jimmie Johnson was the the AP's Male Athlete of the Year.

I'm still trying to figure out why Nascar is so huge in the (southern) states.

Being in Texas and knowing no one that likes NASCAR, I would have to agree with you... Where are these fans?

and Kobe, if you have a life, why discuss LeBron more than his own fans?!? You're just mad that there's actually some competition this year against your superteam

More-Than-Most
07-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Come on man, that must be a joke right? Biggest ******* in Sports isn't an award, or else he'd take the cake.

How about making the cowboys his *****??? Is that an award??? You seem a little butthurt. Maybe you are angry because he at 40 is a better qb then romo currently in his prime??? But on a more serious note I was joking but why would it be a joke??? Out performing the rest of the league when you are 40 years old should get him a good amount of consideration. In fact I wouldnt be surprised if he wins best nfl player... My vote would go to Johnson but I would put favre above the other qbs.

shep33
07-14-2010, 08:48 PM
DJ Mbenga

aerion123
07-14-2010, 08:57 PM
Good.

Yes!!!! That sig is vintage. And of couRse Lebron will be bashed and why not?? Not every day a superstar d*** rides another superstar to win another ring. That alone deserves a two year bashing.

aerion123
07-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Being in Texas and knowing no one that likes NASCAR, I would have to agree with you... Where are these fans?

and Kobe, if you have a life, why discuss LeBron more than his own fans?!? You're just mad that there's actually some competition this year against your superteam

I wouldn't call the Lakers a super team. They just win for real.

Dallas Tx4Life
07-14-2010, 09:07 PM
How about making the cowboys his *****??? Is that an award??? You seem a little butthurt. Maybe you are angry because he at 40 is a better qb then romo currently in his prime??? But on a more serious note I was joking but why would it be a joke??? Out performing the rest of the league when you are 40 years old should get him a good amount of consideration. In fact I wouldnt be surprised if he wins best nfl player... My vote would go to Johnson but I would put favre above the other qbs.

Nope, my hatred for Favre is solely based on the fact that he is the biggest media whore in the history of sports...What he does and is doing to his teammates right now is not fair. He knows he's coming back, why ********?! Back to the topic, since Favre isn't even up for the award....

Kobe is a shoe-in, no one is even much competition in my opinion..

nickdymez
07-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Adam Morrison

More-Than-Most
07-14-2010, 09:33 PM
Nope, my hatred for Favre is solely based on the fact that he is the biggest media whore in the history of sports...What he does and is doing to his teammates right now is not fair. He knows he's coming back, why ********?! Back to the topic, since Favre isn't even up for the award....

Kobe is a shoe-in, no one is even much competition in my opinion..

Withholding a decision does not make you a media whore... He does not flaunt it on tv... He stays away and keeps his decision to himself so he don't have to go to camp... Its His decision and he has earned that right and the vikings knew that coming in. I bet you were a big Owens fan when he was on the cowboys and didnt care that he is and was the biggest media whore because what he did on the field out weighed everything else. People hate farve for his off the field antics... He has every right to do what he wants off the field as long as its legal... Blame the media people that love to talk about him. Now that I have said my peace I will let it go before people complain about this not being a favre thread.