PDA

View Full Version : Wade's latest comment.

New Power House
07-14-2010, 05:02 PM
He is now trying to divert the attention away from his dream team. He is actually contradicting his henchman's prediction to win 7 rings!

DORAL, Fla. -- Dwyane Wade thinks there's a clear favorite for the 2011 NBA championship. No, it's not the Miami Heat

The Lakers are the champions and we know the Lakers are very good. That's the team that everyone's shooting for and they should be. Not the Miami Heat. The Los Angeles Lakers.
-- Dwyane Wade:facepalm:

Purple&Gold24
07-14-2010, 05:13 PM
I doubt Wades comment will make a difference. Our team has always had a Target on their backs. Although our team has worked hard for it, The heat just happen to get it an easier way.

XerxestheGreat
07-14-2010, 05:25 PM
im so tired of hearing about the Heat...I cant wait till somebody stomps on them, so all the Heat fans can shut the F* up...

I know Lakers fans talk big but atleast our team has been there n done that...

At this point Celtics are my second most hated team, but the Heat have move to 1st place!!!

I bet even Riley is kinda grossed out by all this hoop la...before having played even one game

@New Power House nothing against your post bro...just disgusted by all these bandwagon so called "life long" HEAT nerds out there

PraiseJesus
07-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Lakers and Celtics are very evenly matched. They are overlooking Boston who just added J Oneal

Raidaz4Life
07-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Lakers and Celtics are very evenly matched. They are overlooking Boston who just added J Oneal

The celtics aren't going to be good forever, especially with all the question marks around Perkins now. I really can't see them repeating what they did last year after becoming another year older and with no Thib.

COBY KARL
07-14-2010, 05:31 PM

I have to agree with you Jesus

KillaInstinct24
07-14-2010, 05:44 PM
proof that wade is smarter with his media pitches than LeBrawn

8kobe24
07-14-2010, 06:22 PM
Cop out statement imo. Wade trying to relieve pressure on themselves from all the hype they built. Heralded as the most talented team put together EVER, one self proclaimed king even went as far as "7 championships", then wade goes out to say "I feel bad for those who have to guard us". Those are all words that will put an X on your back, but if you are so confident and so good, why down play all the arrogance they've been displaying. Probably woke up this morning and thought...what have I done???LOL

New Power House
07-14-2010, 06:52 PM
im so tired of hearing about the Heat...I cant wait till somebody stomps on them, so all the Heat fans can shut the F* up...

I know Lakers fans talk big but atleast our team has been there n done that...

At this point Celtics are my second most hated team, but the Heat have move to 1st place!!!

I bet even Riley is kinda grossed out by all this hoop la...before having played even one game

@New Power House nothing against your post bro...just disgusted by all these bandwagon so called "life long" HEAT nerds out there

I understand bro,but my point here is that now they are staring to feel the heat for what the just have done. He knows that the pressure is on them,but is right we are the CHAMPS! Birng Bell and a decnt back up center and we are ready to roll!

New Power House
07-14-2010, 06:57 PM

Jesus,
Last time I heard this guy was done! This team has become even more vulnerable because their age. Miami is the team to beat on the east! DO not forget that they proclaim themselves the best team ever put together and that they are going to win 7 rings!:facepalm: Next year,they will have a lot more competition if their friends CP3 and Anthony join forces with the other sore loser Amare. lakers will add more power next year also count on this. They might even get to entice one of those to join forces with the power house Lakers! Buss is watching!

Avenged
07-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Wade's a smart dude and knows what it takes to win a championship.

All he's doing is trying to ease the pressure off of him and his team but the truth of the matter is, the Heat have more pressure than the Lakers this upcoming season to win the ring. Especially after Robin (Lebron) opened his mouth.

IDB Josh M
07-14-2010, 09:39 PM
What do you expect him to say?! "Yeah, we're gonna beat the lakers and win 7 titles!" Oh wait ... LeDouche said that already.

Iceman_9
07-14-2010, 11:33 PM
never mind the clowns.

whitemamba33
07-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Wow...you guys really take every comment said seriously. It's like none of these players can say a few words without it being signed in stone and held against them.

Relax.

Burleson81
07-15-2010, 12:02 AM
Wade's a smart dude and knows what it takes to win a championship.

All he's doing is trying to ease the pressure off of him and his team but the truth of the matter is, the Heat have more pressure than the Lakers this upcoming season to win the ring. Especially after Robin (Lebron) opened his mouth.

True that. Wade is just turning down the heat.

Pearljammer II
07-15-2010, 02:02 AM
Wow...you guys really take every comment said seriously. It's like none of these players can say a few words without it being signed in stone and held against them.

Relax.

Dude you are on the money.... basically Wade can't win no matter what he says..

If he says Heat are favorites, he's cocky arrogant bast@rd...

If he says Lakers are favorites, he's just diverting attention and alleviating the pressure on them...

seriously???

Wade has actually handled the whole situation pretty classy, he's just happy to great players around him...

Look at the last 20-25 years, it usually takes at least at least two Superstar caliber players to win a championship (other than the Detroit Pistons in the mid 90's)...

And for Barklay to call out Lebron & Wade for tag teaming and not being man enough to try do it on their own??? ... really, how many rings did you win on your own Chuck??... and when you got desparate late in your career, didn't you team up in Houston with Pippen & Drexler and still didn't win it??.

At least give credit to these guys not wait till they are past their prime to try to real off a couple of championships... if the Celitcs Big 3 joined together about 5 or 6 years ago when they were in their late 20's.... and not just 3 years ago when they were all in their 30's, they probably would already have at least 3 rings..

MJL
07-15-2010, 02:22 AM
That's a generic standard answer, I won't read too much into it. Otherwise what do you expect Wade to say?

tribalpinoy
07-15-2010, 05:28 AM
He's trying to SOOTH Kobe's RAGE with those pitiful words. It's too late betch! You're goin down!

MadBomber
07-15-2010, 06:06 PM
I don't see anything wrong with his comments....what he said is true, the champs are the "team to beat" until someone dethrones the champions! Every team loads up trying to beat the lakers and the heat is no different! No need to get sensitive just because they are an upcoming threat.

In addition, the majority of analysts are placing the lakers as the number 1 team to beat heading into the new season anyways. As my boy snoop would say...."so just chill, to the next episode"

The Raven
07-16-2010, 04:14 AM
**** em

Lakerfrk
07-16-2010, 04:33 AM
Dude you are on the money.... basically Wade can't win no matter what he says..

If he says Heat are favorites, he's cocky arrogant bast@rd...

If he says Lakers are favorites, he's just diverting attention and alleviating the pressure on them...

seriously???

Wade has actually handled the whole situation pretty classy, he's just happy to great players around him...

Look at the last 20-25 years, it usually takes at least at least two Superstar caliber players to win a championship (other than the Detroit Pistons in the mid 90's)...

And for Barklay to call out Lebron & Wade for tag teaming and not being man enough to try do it on their own??? ... really, how many rings did you win on your own Chuck??... and when you got desparate late in your career, didn't you team up in Houston with Pippen & Drexler and still didn't win it??.

At least give credit to these guys not wait till they are past their prime to try to real off a couple of championships... if the Celitcs Big 3 joined together about 5 or 6 years ago when they were in their late 20's.... and not just 3 years ago when they were all in their 30's, they probably would already have at least 3 rings..

Exactly what Detroit Pistons teams are you talking about? The championship Pistons of 1989 and 1990 had Isaiah Thomas, Adrian Dantley, Joe Dumars, and Bill Lambier........

Im assuming you're talking about the 2004 pistons.... who, yes, you would be right.

Dallas Tx4Life
07-16-2010, 04:36 AM
proof that wade is smarter with his media pitches than LeBrawn

He's just downright smarter than LeBron is... Of course the team to beat is the back-to-back champs... He's just too smart to deny that. He's a champion and he knows the importance of chemisty. Regardless of how good of friends you're playing with, experience together trumps all.

jazzkiller24
07-16-2010, 09:36 AM
He's just downright smarter than LeBron is... Of course the team to beat is the back-to-back champs... He's just too smart to deny that. He's a champion and he knows the importance of chemisty. Regardless of how good of friends you're playing with, experience together trumps all.

3 years of college