PDA

View Full Version : Enough about Lebron already

JSpann13
07-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Look i understand people are mad but the way your a discrediting this man is so disrespectful... i do think he was wrong for how he approached this fee agency but he only 25 remember that , he is allowed to make mistakes. But that dosent change what he did for the Cavs organization, he took the place they haven't see in years. The reason why he left is simple nobody want s to play in Cleveland so no help was coming is you want blame anybody blame Bosh is he would have said yes to the s&t Lebron would still be there. Going to Miami dosent make him a follower either because if miami wins the championship he is probably gonna be the reason why no disrespect to D-wade because i love his game too but if Lebron was unselfish in Cleveland how do you think he is gonna be in Miami. And all this great players do it by themslfs **** is stupid look at every championship team, they all have 2 or 3 all-star or all-star caliber players on them. Most of these forums are just bitter Cavs fans or worried Lakers fans.
Only a basketball fan can see this was a great move for him.

Strumpy
07-14-2010, 03:30 PM
Then don't watch.

Gambeezy
07-14-2010, 03:57 PM
? I don't think you'll find an argument with anyone in the Heat Forum. I'm not even sure what you're asking. This reads like a blog post.

close thread please.

gbpackers12
07-14-2010, 03:58 PM
It's never going to stop. Just get used to it.

allball98
07-14-2010, 04:00 PM
Did not follow that at all. What is it you're asking?

king4day
07-14-2010, 04:00 PM
Closing thread. We are getting 1-2 'enough about lebron' type threads per day.
These are getting just as annoying.