PDA

View Full Version : Kobe West,or Kobe Kupchak? A True For Test Kobe's GM skills!

timebandit
07-14-2010, 01:31 PM
A True For Test Kobe's GM skills

Richard Jefferson and Raja Bell could both be getting close to signing with the Spurs.

Jefferson has been rumored to be returning to the team since opting out a few weeks ago, while it's widely believe that Bell will sign with the Lakers. However, the Spurs have more money than the Lakers and Gregg Popovich has long coveted Bell, which could be enough to bring him to San Antonio.

Link http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NBA.aspx

I say Lakers don't have enough money...But Kobe should be as strong as West
and get the job done!!! Don't let the Sperms I mean splurs well you know what I mean can't let them have Bell.

Frezhnitz
07-14-2010, 02:44 PM
If not bell, get T-Mac.

lakersrnumber1
07-14-2010, 02:58 PM
I hope he signs with us. is it possible we can sign bell and tracy if we dont sign a big and bring back benga?

DaBossLaker04
07-14-2010, 03:10 PM
Bell wud b the best to get. He's a lockdown defender and he can shoot the three ball just the person to give Kobe some rest.... and I don't think we can get mbenga back. He would b more money. Money that we don't have. I heard we have been going after Kurt Thomas? Wud he be good for a backup? And can we get him?

omr527
07-14-2010, 03:54 PM
If not Bell the Lakers should focus on Matt Barnes. He's an LA native and I've read that he'd like to play in LA. Plus, the Magic are not going to resign him.

Why do people want TMac here? I don't get that? We have enough Offense coming off the bench with LO, Blake and hopefully Sasha. We need defensive minded players. Like it or not we might see Miami in the finals, we need guys that can mix it up with wade and LBJ. I'm not even worried about Bosh.

Lakers need Barnes or Bell and Thomas would be a nice fit.

DaBossLaker04
07-14-2010, 04:17 PM
^^^ agree the Lakers have no problem scoring... And defense wins championships. And it would b good to have a backup that can at least hold their own against the other good sg's in the league. And raja or Barnes can do that

Vinylman
07-14-2010, 04:37 PM
not surprising if he signs with Spurs since him and Duncan are very tight...

timebandit
07-14-2010, 05:17 PM
I have to say T-Mac and or Bell or and barnes would make the Lakers much easier to WIN!!