PDA

View Full Version : Stop with Miami, LBJ, and Wade

Moss18
07-14-2010, 08:43 AM
I know this posting is talking about them again but I am going to try to stop responding on the Heat, LBJ and Wade. Everyone is just bickering back and forth. Personally I hate LBJ, Wade, and Miami I hope they rip ACL's and never play again. Thats my opinion. Here are the facts

Miami Heat fans what they believe
1- LBJ had the right to sign wherever
2- All past champions have had help
3- LBJ didnt quit on his team
4- LBJ, Wade, Bosh are doing it by themselves just like MJ and all the greats
5- LBJ didnt ring chase

Most people who arnt a Heat fan believe this
1- LBJ, Wade, Bosh ring chased
2- LBJ Wade Bosh will never do it by themselves
3- LBJ and Wade will never be considered with the greats
4- Wade lured Bosh, LBJ to Miami in a collusion and told Riley to start dumping contracts
5- LBJ did quit

We are just going back and forth fans of LBJ, Wade and Miami will never change their opinions and neither of those who hate Miami so lets stop

Ethix11
07-14-2010, 08:56 AM
I agree FTW

ATX
07-14-2010, 09:03 AM
Yes, but what I don't get is the extreme hypocrisy. If LBJ would have gone to NY, Knicks fans would love him. If he'd of gone to Chicago, Bulls fans would be talking about adding to those six banners.. If he'd gone to Dallas, Cuban wouldn't be calling for collusion. Etc, etc...We can at least be civil of one another no?

The_905
07-14-2010, 09:07 AM
OP, stop caring so much.. problem solved..

GAWDtv
07-14-2010, 09:07 AM
What it proves is alot of people are talking without facts. If you check the facts the Lakers ALWAYS Power up with top players from back in the Minniapolis days, NBA.com/history, it's all there. Kobe is Lucky to be a Laker. Boston, when they are Championship teams, they are a group of All-Stars, PP got help as in two Super stars and look what it got them.

The Lakers and Celtics are always in the Finals it seems as the facts show, they are in more than HAlf and won MOST of the Championships between them. Only 7 teams have won a ring over my lifetime, all the the guys that stuck it out with the other 23 teams did not achieve their ultimate goal. The other Super stars that stuck it out "to be the top dog and win it on my own" FAILED.

What LBJ, Bosh and Wade did was create their own destiny. Pat Riley lead the showtime Lakers and now, in Miami, with these three YOUNG GUNS, he is trying to create another Dynasty to Challenge the IllumiLakers and the Celtic Masons.

And we all get to WITNESS

Truheatfan
07-14-2010, 09:12 AM
What it proves is alot of people are talking without facts. If you check the facts the Lakers ALWAYS Power up with top players from back in the Minniapolis days, NBA.com/history, it's all there. Kobe is Lucky to be a Laker. Boston, when they are Championship teams, they are a group of All-Stars, PP got help as in two Super stars and look what it got them.

The Lakers and Celtics are always in the Finals it seems as the facts show, they are in more than HAlf and won MOST of the Championships between them. Only 7 teams have won a ring over my lifetime, all the the guys that stuck it out with the other 23 teams did not achieve their ultimate goal. The other Super stars that stuck it out "to be the top dog and win it on my own" FAILED.

What LBJ, Bosh and Wade did was create their own destiny. Pat Riley lead the showtime Lakers and now, in Miami, with these three YOUNG GUNS, he is trying to create another Dynasty to Challenge the IllumiLakers and the Celtic Masons.

everything you just said is absolutely true!! :clap:

Beengully26
07-14-2010, 09:14 AM
I know this posting is talking about them again but I am going to try to stop responding on the Heat, LBJ and Wade. Everyone is just bickering back and forth. Personally I hate LBJ, Wade, and Miami I hope they rip ACL's and never play again. Thats my opinion. Here are the facts

5- LBJ didnt ring chase

4- Wade lured Bosh, LBJ to Miami in a collusion and told Riley to start dumping contracts
5- LBJ did quit

We are just going back and forth fans of LBJ, Wade and Miami will never change their opinions and neither of those who hate Miami so lets stop

seriously!!! , get off there dicks!!! ... if you were him you would probably do the same thing but your NOT so just let it be.... too many miserable ppl on this site.

magichatnumber9
07-14-2010, 09:17 AM
:puke:

MTone8788
07-14-2010, 09:18 AM

5- LBJ didnt ring chase

5- LBJ did quit

You are a piece of **** for wishing that upon a person. Grow up.

Beengully26
07-14-2010, 09:22 AM
you are a piece of **** for wishing that upon a person. Grow up.

+1

dadecountykings
07-14-2010, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by mtone8788
you are a piece of **** for wishing that upon a person. Grow up

+5

handle
07-14-2010, 09:30 AM
Thanks for creating a new thread about it so that we can talk about it all over again.

handle
07-14-2010, 09:32 AM
By the way: the people who get "offended" when somebody wishes injury on players are a bunch of oversensitive, politically correct drama queens, that in my opinion are much more unbearable that anything the OP said.

DWills
07-14-2010, 09:41 AM

5- LBJ didnt ring chase

5- LBJ did quit

Translation:

"Hi everyone, passive aggressive Phil here.....they're wrong, we're right, but let me create another thread to illustrate my point"

gtfo

thephoenixson28
07-14-2010, 09:43 AM
Yes, but what I don't get is the extreme hypocrisy. If LBJ would have gone to NY, Knicks fans would love him. If he'd of gone to Chicago, Bulls fans would be talking about adding to those six banners.. If he'd gone to Dallas, Cuban wouldn't be calling for collusion. Etc, etc...We can at least be civil of one another no? He should've stayed in cleveland. But these threads are getting just as old as the 2010 free agent threads. Everyone thought these threads were going to stop after he chose a team, now it seems they have gotten worse.

thekmp211
07-14-2010, 10:07 AM
dude, this is literally the dumbest way to get people to stop talking about something.

if you dont like the topic, just dont post on or read any of the threads. you dont have to click on them.

Moss18
07-14-2010, 10:08 AM
hoping injury on a player is extreme and I admit that but the one thing I think is more extreme is cheating. At the rally Bosh almost let it slip that they planned this for months. You can check resources on that and see columns about that. I dont respect cheaters and I think these three are the biggest cheaters in the NBA Wade the biggest. If you look at the players available in free agency this year I think its a given that the Heat would come away with Bosh, Amare, or Boozer they would easily resign Wade and one of those three but to clear even more cap room to me they knew last year that they were going to get LeBron and Bosh it was an under the table deal.

Also besides that point they formed the gayest team in the league show some toughness I dont know how people can like the Heat lets let all the top players in NBA sign with one team form an allstar team and lets all call them the best for beating role players.

sasuke_20
07-14-2010, 10:22 AM
hmmp,,ambot ninyo uie..

DWills
07-14-2010, 10:24 AM
hoping injury on a player is extreme and I admit that but the one thing I think is more extreme is cheating. At the rally Bosh almost let it slip that they planned this for months. You can check resources on that and see columns about that. I dont respect cheaters and I think these three are the biggest cheaters in the NBA Wade the biggest. If you look at the players available in free agency this year I think its a given that the Heat would come away with Bosh, Amare, or Boozer they would easily resign Wade and one of those three but to clear even more cap room to me they knew last year that they were going to get LeBron and Bosh it was an under the table deal.

Also besides that point they formed the gayest team in the league show some toughness I dont know how people can like the Heat lets let all the top players in NBA sign with one team form an allstar team and lets all call them the best for beating role players.

good to see u stopped talkin about em

CubbySwag313
07-14-2010, 10:29 AM

5- LBJ didnt ring chase

5- LBJ did quit

I know everyone has an opinion, and I respect yours completely, but please DO NOT compare Jordan's Bulls to the "Trio"......Jordan didnt leave Chicago to go to another players team such as Lebron and Bosh going to Wades team.
Jordan didnt talk to greats such as Magic, Barkley, Isiah, etc...during there dream team run and persuade them to join forces and make there own "dream team"....so just stop the Jordan comparison....THEY WILL NEVER BE A JORDAN TYPE!

JayW_1023
07-14-2010, 10:31 AM
I still think they are not the favorites. They have alot to prove especially defensively.

Laker Legend42
07-14-2010, 10:38 AM
All of this should continue. What else is there to talk about in the offseason? The fact of the matter is there was no way to keep all fans happy. What needs to happen is the fans of the teams envolved shouldn't take this stuff so personal. At the end of the day what ever these millionaires decide it doesn't factor in your life. Your grind continues. Just stop getting all butt hurt behind someones opinion as if they stole your newspaper and or kicked your cat. Lastly if Delonte West got to know lebron's mom (in the biblical sense) I understand why he left.:D

S-Dot
07-14-2010, 10:44 AM

5- LBJ didnt ring chase

5- LBJ did quit

I never wish failure for someone...and the whole ACL thing is kinda harsh. I also don't prefer to see people succeed doing things the wrong way.

With that being said, the LBJ signing is over, and we all need to deal with it. We know he's a great player. We know the Heat will get major publicity because of it. But there are 29 other teams out there that deserve our attention as well...okay so maybe not ALL the other 29 but you get my drift. I hate what the media makes of this stuff...lets move on; we can't change what LBJ did.

Gene2420
07-14-2010, 10:45 AM
I haven't seen one Heat fan say what LBJ did was wrong...maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

If he came to my team, I would love it but I would still acknowledge what he did to Cleveland was straight up rude

Heater4life
07-14-2010, 10:46 AM

I and any other Heat fan that was at the event will tell you that all those articles are wrong. They try to flip around what he actually said to make it seem as if he alomst slipped.

He said: weve been talking about this for months, days; not days months

they flip it into: weve been talking about this for days, months, not months days.

doesnt really matter to me, but just saying its been flipped around.

another Miami lbj thread :facepalm:

Heater4life
07-14-2010, 10:48 AM
I haven't seen one Heat fan say what LBJ did was wrong...maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

If he came to my team, I would love it but I would still acknowledge what he did to Cleveland was straight up rude

Heres your first. its was soooo ****ed up! seriously you just dont do what he did, it was extremely unprofessional and demoralizing to his former team and fans.

Yet, reagardless of my opinion, it was well within his right.

khalil72
07-14-2010, 10:56 AM

Co-Sign. The creator of this forum is as fair and balanced as Fox News.

Frezhnitz
07-14-2010, 11:01 AM
I love your opinion. My opinion is why are the heat fans already crowning themselves champs when they haven't even played together yet. Its funny.

Heater4life
07-14-2010, 11:01 AM
I know everyone has an opinion, and I respect yours completely, but please DO NOT compare Jordan's Bulls to the "Trio"......Jordan didnt leave Chicago to go to another players team such as Lebron and Bosh going to Wades team.
Jordan didnt talk to greats such as Magic, Barkley, Isiah, etc...during there dream team run and persuade them to join forces and make there own "dream team"....so just stop the Jordan comparison....THEY WILL NEVER BE A JORDAN TYPE!

First and foremost, NO ONE will ever be Jordan. I grew up an MJ fan as a little kid and no one will touch that guy. Secondly, no one has to be the next MJ, instead of looking at it from that perspective they should be looking at writting their own legacy. I want Wade and Bron to be themselves and remembered for being great in their own way. Bron undoubtedly is unparrelled in a physical stand point, no one has ever been as physically dominant on the game (not only strength, but speed, athleticism, quickness, etc). and wade should be remembered for being one of the best closers in his own right, alongside Kobe and Mj.

All i know is that the reason we will ultimatly remember Jordan, kobe is because they one several championships. Its the reasons we remember bird, magic and russel.

When time goes by and new generations arise great players like Barkley, Malone, Stockton, Ewing, will fade into the past and only be remembered in our flashbacks. But champions like Russel, MJ, and Kobe will never be forgotten.

Heater4life
07-14-2010, 11:06 AM
I love your opinion. My opinion is why are the heat fans already crowning themselves champs when they haven't even played together yet. Its funny.

I wouldnt go that far, these guys have to earn it. besides the fact that were still building the bench.

But if you had the reigning two time mvp, the second best closer in the game (top 3 player), and an all star 20-10 Pf, all on the same team in their prime (25,28,26). I think most fans in that position would at the very least consider their team to be a contender for a ring. Dont think its that farfetched nor unreasonable.

Cbast09
07-14-2010, 11:12 AM
Yes make a thread with your biased opinion so we can talk about it some more! Great thinking.

justinnum1
07-14-2010, 11:43 AM
you are a piece of **** for wishing that upon a person. Grow up.

+1000

Moss18
07-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Dwyane Wade was my favorite player it was heartbreaking for me that he agreed to this super team he lost credibility with me. How they went about stacking this team was a disgrace to every NBA player. I think the taking of less money was the biggest problem I have. Lets have Kobe take 5 mil and then every superstar can sign on the same team and create a super team and then they can win a championship and claim they are the best this is what Wade did. There is no difference. He cheated to clear cap space with insider information. Then he made a team that wants to take the easiest path to win a championship

Let me tell you about the Wade I thought he was but isnt. The Wade I thought I knew would say "dont sign LeBron or I am leaving I want to beat LeBron and show who is the true MVP I want to show the World who will have more rings between us when our careers are over. I want to show why I should of been the first pick of the draft and not LeBron" instead he took the gay way out and had LeBron join him and I lost total respect for Wade as a player and person.

Cbast09
07-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Dwyane Wade was my favorite player it was heartbreaking for me that he agreed to this super team he lost credibility with me. How they went about stacking this team was a disgrace to every NBA player. I think the taking of less money was the biggest problem I have. Lets have Kobe take 5 mil and then every superstar can sign on the same team and create a super team and then they can win a championship and claim they are the best this is what Wade did. There is no difference. He cheated to clear cap space with insider information. Then he made a team that wants to take the easiest path to win a championship

Let me tell you about the Wade I thought he was but isnt. The Wade I thought I knew would say "dont sign LeBron or I am leaving I want to beat LeBron and show who is the true MVP I want to show the World who will have more rings between us when our careers are over. I want to show why I should of been the first pick of the draft and not LeBron" instead he took the gay way out and had LeBron join him and I lost total respect for Wade as a player and person.
First of all, chill out.

Second of all, Wade is already proven in the Finals and has a ring. He's a batman, and not a Robin. He wants to win. He hasn't been to the 2nd round of the playoffs since 2006. And he's not the manager, Riley is. He didn't cheat to get cap space. The man knows how to build teams. We've been saving up and preparing for this FA for a long time. Heat fans had to patiently wait. Wade simply recruited for Miami. The Heat did not tamper.

He didn't take the gay way out. He already won a ring. Lebron knows if he stayed in Cleveland, he would have been 31 with no ring. Your legacy is based off how many rings you won really. Nobody cares about stats. Don't compare Lebron to Wade.

Nobody cares that Lebron went to Miami; it's the way how he did it that got everybody upset.

You seem like a bitter Boston fan.

Vinsane#15
07-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Yes, but what I don't get is the extreme hypocrisy. If LBJ would have gone to NY, Knicks fans would love him. If he'd of gone to Chicago, Bulls fans would be talking about adding to those six banners.. If he'd gone to Dallas, Cuban wouldn't be calling for collusion. Etc, etc...We can at least be civil of one another no?

Well, if he went went to Chicago or even New Jersey, atleast he would've been considered the guy. Cleveland would still hate it because he's gone either way, but it's not neccessarily him leaving Cleveland, but moreso him joining a superstar whose pretty much close to him in terms of talent. That, and whether you're or a Miami or LeBron fan or not, did drop his market and it shows that lacks the of heart to do it on his own. He needs two other stars to get the job done. Just by looking at the three of them together, LeBron is not the LeBron who I saw last year. The one who dominated the league and won MVP. Now he looks like someone hiding behind D Wade. IMO, he's got better talent than D Wade but he doesn't have D Wade's heart.

thekmp211
07-14-2010, 12:04 PM

this makes sense considering you definitely dont know dwyane wade.

DWills
07-14-2010, 12:12 PM
lol

how is this thread still open???

OP makes a thread, asking people to stop complaining......then proceeds to do nothing but complain and *****

mods....how bout puttin the donut down and doin ur job?? :shrug:

writ42
07-14-2010, 12:15 PM

5- LBJ didnt ring chase

5- LBJ did quit

For starters, why would Heat fans say that Lebron is not chasing rings if they want him to win championships for Miami, :facepalm:. Also, Wade basically has won by himself, just look at the ESPN rankings of championship teams and the Heat in 2006 are one of the worst of all time. Sure there was an aging Shaq(but he wasn't close to the Shaq that Kobe had for 3 championships), but Wade won ALL BY HIMSELF in the Finals.
And to say you are getting tired of hearing people talk about the Big 3 and Miami is like saying you are tired of hearing Brett Farve on ESPN, just tune to another channel because people aren't going to stop talking about it.

Moss18
07-14-2010, 12:17 PM
DONT YOU EVER TELL ME TO CHILL!!!!!

You LBJ fans make me sick covering for him. you make excuses for LBJ way to many times you want to claim he is the best and claim he didnt have a team. HIS TEAM LAST YEAR WON 60 GAMES!!!!! He didnt even need to go to Miami it was nothing but a gay move to win a gay tainted Championship. Its funny how people will say all the greats had teams like Miami this next year yet LBJ wins 60 games for Cleveland and they say he didnt have a team. You all basically add a team when he is in Miami and then act like he doesnt have a team in Cleveland. So all the players in Cleveland didnt do a thing for LeBron? How I remember LBJ was the one who tanked the playoffs not his team. There is always going to be questions about those games cause it seemed like he couldnt even dribble a basketball. But if he didnt take then how is that the teams fault?

justinnum1
07-14-2010, 12:18 PM
I wonder what these haters will be thinking when miami is killing teams this year:laugh:

Frezhnitz
07-14-2010, 12:21 PM
I wouldnt go that far, these guys have to earn it. besides the fact that were still building the bench.

But if you had the reigning two time mvp, the second best closer in the game (top 3 player), and an all star 20-10 Pf, all on the same team in their prime (25,28,26). I think most fans in that position would at the very least consider their team to be a contender for a ring. Dont think its that farfetched nor unreasonable.

Yes a contender I agree but saying they 2011 champs is nonsense. And yes they will have to earn it.

MacFitz92
07-14-2010, 12:27 PM

5- LBJ didnt ring chase

5- LBJ did quit

Grow up.

J-Relo
07-14-2010, 12:29 PM

do you feel the difference... :facepalm:

DAHEATTHRICE24
07-14-2010, 12:41 PM

5- LBJ didnt ring chase

5- LBJ did quit

stop hating dude it just making it better lmfo

DAHEATTHRICE24
07-14-2010, 12:45 PM
DONT YOU EVER TELL ME TO CHILL!!!!!

You LBJ fans make me sick covering for him. you make excuses for LBJ way to many times you want to claim he is the best and claim he didnt have a team. HIS TEAM LAST YEAR WON 60 GAMES!!!!! He didnt even need to go to Miami it was nothing but a gay move to win a gay tainted Championship. Its funny how people will say all the greats had teams like Miami this next year yet LBJ wins 60 games for Cleveland and they say he didnt have a team. You all basically add a team when he is in Miami and then act like he doesnt have a team in Cleveland. So all the players in Cleveland didnt do a thing for LeBron? How I remember LBJ was the one who tanked the playoffs not his team. There is always going to be questions about those games cause it seemed like he couldnt even dribble a basketball. But if he didnt take then how is that the teams fault?

Thats exactly why he went to miami, because cleveland had a really good team and won 60 games but NO championship. He didn't wanted to do it all over again for 6 more years.

Lakersho
07-14-2010, 12:49 PM

And we all get to WITNESS sorry double post

Lakersho
07-14-2010, 12:50 PM

...I agree with most of what you said,it doesnt bug me what they did. they still have to win, and the east is gettin better so the road wont be as easy as most think. you can try and buy a ring , but sometimes the basketball gods are affended and say a injury bug bites, or team doesn't mess well, cant really see the last scenario. but one thing i dont agree with is the "witness" thing , man players need to leave all the props, say witness, the powder throw, act like thier takin pics, come on man, this isnt wwe show some profess. pride and maturity. magic and larry probably laugh thier butts off at this childish behavior. new team, hopefully more mature approach at the game... good luck at a new beginning...:)

Atownballa5
07-14-2010, 12:53 PM
or you heat fans can stop making useless threads to try to protect Lebron and wade

Moss18
07-14-2010, 01:31 PM
Thats exactly why he went to miami, because cleveland had a really good team and won 60 games but NO championship. He didn't wanted to do it all over again for 6 more years.

He is the one that lost it for them or tanked it for them. Their was nothing wrong with his team in Cleveland he had a good team in Cleveland he left cause he is a gutless coward. He saw it would be way easier in Miami and decided to create a Dream Team. Instead of saying he lost the series for Cleveland and it was his fault. LeBron wanted nothing more than a stacked team he could coast to a Championship with.

I know people in Miami will celebrate if he wins a ring but all I am going to say there is alot more people who will always discredit him and rightfully so. I will never accept it and I think most basketball fans wont either. Its sad the record books would have to acknowledge it. All I am saying is these three will always have the monkey on their back that they never did it alone. I know right now they choose to ignore that but 5 years down the road and people saying that their Championships were cheap and they had to make a Dream Team to win it.

If you look at the 90s Bulls Jordan and Pippen were drafted by them and alot of other greats were drafted by their teams. Some like Shaq did come over as free agents but name one Champion who signed three top players of this caliber? maybe the Celtics but they had Pierce and traded with already signed players in Garnett and Allen that had max contracts. Garnett and Allen didnt take a pay decrease so they could stack a team. Cause that is gutless it isnt smart they betrayed the code in sports

I think every superstar always took the max contract cause it was an honor thing they betrayed that. If I was a superstar player who plays for lets face it money and to win. I think Kobe wants to be paid and wants to win and the system that these three betrayed slapped Kobe in the face. Lets have Kobe take less money he can form a super team lets have every superstar take less money form super teams. They can beat the low market teams by 60 points and call themselves the best. I am just saying there was probably expectations that they would take a max contract that way superstars dont have to take less money to win and these three betrayed the system

DWills
07-14-2010, 01:43 PM
or you heat fans can stop making useless threads to try to protect Lebron and wade

lmao

pot meet kettle

jasonboxer4
07-14-2010, 02:09 PM
I dont wish anything negative to the Miami Heat, becuase its inevitable/obvious they will do well, however I went to WVU and really like Da'shawn Butler, hoping he becomes healthy again, that is a really good player, and I wish him well, but the team, wont be cheering for them at all!!!

marlinsfan24
07-14-2010, 02:10 PM
or you heat fans can stop making useless threads to try to protect lebron and wade

shizzle09
07-14-2010, 02:21 PM
this thread is classic. You create this thread saying please stop responding to Heat fans when you've created 5+ threads hating on Miami. You are one of the main contributors to all this nonsense. Let it go. You've already flipped flopped on your team (Miami Heat fan 2 weeks ago).

Cbast09
07-14-2010, 02:22 PM
this thread is classic. You create this thread saying please stop responding to Heat fans when you've created 5+ threads hating on Miami. You are one of the main contributors to all this nonsense. Let it go. You've already flipped flopped on your team (Miami Heat fan 2 weeks ago).
Thank-you.

shizzle09
07-14-2010, 02:22 PM

and MOSS18 can stop making threads in the Heat forums hating on Miami, making threads in the cavs forum hating on Miami and making threads in the NBA forum hating on Miami.

Cbast09
07-14-2010, 02:23 PM
I'm not a Lebron fan btw, I'm just a Heat fan and a Wade fan.

Dallas Tx4Life
07-14-2010, 02:24 PM
it would be,just guessing by the name, a randy moss fan that would be this classless

blastmasta26
07-14-2010, 03:03 PM
This thread is the definition of irony.

Big Zo
07-14-2010, 03:07 PM

5- LBJ didnt ring chase

5- LBJ did quit

People believe Wade can't lead a team to a championship even though he already did? Ok, which is the stupid side again?

REALLYYYYY?
07-14-2010, 03:24 PM

it woulda been different if lebron had gone to any of the teams you mentioned plus a few others like the nets or cavs

cbilecik
07-14-2010, 03:28 PM
This back an fourth is fun reading. If those who are against Wade and his supporting cast joining one team; boycott watching all miami heat games. B/C no matter how much you hate on it, if they generate big tv numbers, then this type of crap will continue to perpetuate within the NBA. Before you know it, the NBA will be like the MLB or European football (******). If you guys are truly passionate against this type of thing, boycott heat games like i said.

97NYer
07-14-2010, 03:30 PM
Here is where I stand...

The right:

LeBron had the right to go wherever he wanted and play with whoever he wanted and get payed however much he wanted.

Wade had the right to recruit anyone he wanted and take a pay cut.

Bosh had the right to sign wherever he wanted.

All three wanted to win titles, and start a "Dynasty" which they hope will go down in history. And it very well may.

The wrong:

It is inexcusable to hold a 1 hour special to announce where you will play. LeBron embarrassed the city of Cleveland in front of millions.

As you can see, the right overpowers the wrong. Whether we like it or not, it happened/it's happening. For example, as a Knick fan I don't like it because it will be hard to build a team to beat the Heat. If you are from Cleveland you have your opinion, or from Chicago....it doesn't matter where. No matter what you say LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh will all play on the Miami Heat in 2010-11.

Life goes on.....

Dallas Tx4Life
07-14-2010, 05:59 PM
This back an fourth is fun reading. If those who are against Wade and his supporting cast joining one team; boycott watching all miami heat games. B/C no matter how much you hate on it, if they generate big tv numbers, then this type of crap will continue to perpetuate within the NBA. Before you know it, the NBA will be like the MLB or European football (******). If you guys are truly passionate against this type of thing, boycott heat games like i said.

Oh, they won't. Not a chance, because anyone who enjoys the game of basketball will want to see what these guys can do together. Didn't everyone tune into the Laker superteam of the past few years? Didn't the Celtics and Lakers superteams of the past save the NBA from falling apart? EVERYONE is going to watch, regardless of if the haters admit it or not.

Frankroc_MIYAYO
07-14-2010, 06:26 PM

5- LBJ didnt ring chase

5- LBJ did quit

:facepalm: WOW I'm amazed how well you were able to piece this all together like this. You must be a GENIUS! Get the *** out of here!

You're just like every other hater out there. Hating on Miami because the bullies of the league decided to join forces.

All this hate and speculation will soon come to an end once the season starts and all the doubters will SHUT THE **** UP!

Wishing injuries on people is childish and just plain wrong. Seriously? Wow dude it's a sport for entertaining. I bet you're even going to watch every single Heat game televised - thus in point - the NBA fullfilling it's duty.

People forget that this whole thing is for them to play and us to enjoy. Not for haters to emerge!

MI-YA-YO:D

Frankroc_MIYAYO
07-14-2010, 06:28 PM
Here is where I stand...

The right:

LeBron had the right to go wherever he wanted and play with whoever he wanted and get payed however much he wanted.

Wade had the right to recruit anyone he wanted and take a pay cut.

Bosh had the right to sign wherever he wanted.

All three wanted to win titles, and start a "Dynasty" which they hope will go down in history. And it very well may.

The wrong:

It is inexcusable to hold a 1 hour special to announce where you will play. LeBron embarrassed the city of Cleveland in front of millions.

As you can see, the right overpowers the wrong. Whether we like it or not, it happened/it's happening. For example, as a Knick fan I don't like it because it will be hard to build a team to beat the Heat. If you are from Cleveland you have your opinion, or from Chicago....it doesn't matter where. No matter what you say LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh will all play on the Miami Heat in 2010-11.

Life goes on.....

Well Put....:cool:

MI-YA-YO