PDA

View Full Version : Whats with all the hate?

tbw0518
07-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Lebron made an intelligent decision and he did no abandon his hometown, he moved on to the next best thing. why does he need to stay with a team that cant win a championship and apparently doesnt have the players to help even a star like him?

what should he have done stayed on a team that is only getting older and never win a championship that he truly deserves?

still1ballin
07-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Lebron made an intelligent decision and he did no abandon his hometown, he moved on to the next best thing. why does he need to stay with a team that cant win a championship and apparently doesnt have the players to help even a star like him?

what should he have done stayed on a team that is only getting older and never win a championship that he truly deserves?

jiggin
07-12-2010, 09:49 PM
its no big deal he left, its how he left. how he handled it.

the bigger sad part is that he doesn't even realize it...nor do SO MANY FANS. Sad state of affairs if people don't even recognize disrespect when they see it or somehow justify it.

tdunk21
07-12-2010, 09:50 PM
there are 100 more threads about this...y dont u read those instead of makin a new one.....

lakers4sho
07-12-2010, 09:55 PM

shizzle09
07-12-2010, 09:58 PM

shizzle09
07-12-2010, 09:59 PM
for the love of god i cannot even keep up with all these new threads. this is crazier than the free agency period itself.

tdunk21
07-12-2010, 10:00 PM

nvm.....

Giants-49ers-Ws
07-12-2010, 10:06 PM
not that he left, how he left

shep33
07-12-2010, 10:15 PM
I disagree with some people here, I think he somewhat did abandon the Cavs. When your the superstar of your team, and you supposedly love Cleveland so much, they should know as early as possible that he was leaving, not 9:01pm on Thursday. I don't care that he left, but the way he left was awful, and fans need to empathize with the Cavs, think about if that was Deron Williams, Tim Duncan, Steve Nash, Kobe, or the star of your team who has been there for 7 years. This one hurts for Cleveland fans more though, cause the guy is from Akron.

He should've let Cleveland know earlier, and I don't think anybody believes he woke up Thursday morning with that announcement. People don't realize that the Cavs could've started to rebuild this offseason rather than next year if LBJ would've told them that he was going. People say that they should've had a plan B, but at the same time, they were waiting to invest a 6 year 129 million dollar deal to Lebron, how are they suppose to rebuild while he doesn't give them an answer? Why should they rebuild if he doesn't give them an answer?

Heat fans are going to argue against this, but imagine if Dwade left for Chicago, not telling Miami until the last second on national TV... you would be upset too, no question about it.

I think that people are a bit arrogant saying that he didn't do anything to Cleveland, his decision to leave was okay... but the way he did it was wrong, and I think Lebron even knows that after his interview on ESPN. If he wanted to help the Cavs he woulda said from day 1 that he's leaving... Wade and Bosh were hanging around together for a long time, and everyone knew Bosh wasn't going to Cleveland when he could join Wade in Miami.

That's my opinon, people have to put themselves in the position of the Cavs. Its not that Lebron left, as much as how he did it.

PLAYERS FAN
07-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Prodigy sig is my post!

soonabooma
07-12-2010, 10:25 PM

Typical......:rolleyes:

LakersDudeee
07-13-2010, 12:42 AM
What's with all the pointless threads?

mynameismo
07-13-2010, 12:47 AM
Read People Read.. It's been days now. WTF?!

not "WHY HE LEFT" but "HOW HE LEFT"

KingOf215
07-13-2010, 12:52 AM
Not too long ago, Kobe Bryant threw his team under the bus, and demanded to be traded. He demanded to be traded because his team quite simply wasn't good enough to contend. His team that stuck with him & ousted Shaq to make him 'the man,' the same team that had his back during the negative publicity from the rape allegations in Colorado. Lebron just had the advantage of being a free-agent.

lakers4sho
07-13-2010, 12:59 AM
for the love of god i cannot even keep up with all these new threads. this is crazier than the free agency period itself.

Team*Chicago
07-13-2010, 01:02 AM
its no big deal he left, its how he left. how he handled it.
the bigger sad part is that he doesn't even realize it...nor do SO MANY FANS. Sad state of affairs if people don't even recognize disrespect when they see it or somehow justify it.

I agree, he also embarrassed and humiliated that hole city of Cleveland and the State of Ohio on national tv while another group of fans in Miami are having a celebration about it.

The Prodigy
07-13-2010, 01:12 AM
You can't spell Heat without Hate.

Naw but seriously even though I'm a Heat fan I can see that the way Lebron went about the whole situation was completely wrong. Thats what people are mainly mad about. Secondly that the Heat are actually good. And third is that they didn't go to their team.

MacFitz92
07-13-2010, 01:23 AM
Why with all the LeBron threads?

Avenged
07-13-2010, 01:31 AM
Lebron, in my opinion, with the talent he has and was already being mentioned to be on the verge of becoming the GOAT or one of the GOAT, to go to a team with a top 3 player ( top 2 in many eyes ) is unacceptable. I understand why he went to the Heat, gave him the best shot at winning (who can argue against Wade/Lebron/Bosh?), but someone with this talent level, winning back to back MVP's shouldn't have to go play with another superstar. Players should come to him, not the other way around.

Again, it's a business decision, he made the right one in his eyes but at the end of the day, great players dont follow others.. great players get followed.

stripersniper77
07-13-2010, 01:32 AM
i legitimately thought the title of this thread was "Whats with all the hats" and i thought oh no lebron is going to ruin hats now too.

Sly Guy
07-13-2010, 01:33 AM

"the next best thing" implies that the best thing was Cleveland. Therefore, you defeated your own argument before you made your first statement.

SP@Z.
07-13-2010, 01:43 AM
I get why Cleveland fans are upset, but I don't understand why the Knicks fans got all pissed off at Lebron. I mean, don't the Yankees snatch up every good player in baseball and they don't seem to have a problem with that.

losbreezy
07-13-2010, 01:58 AM
I have a headache

greek miami hea
07-13-2010, 05:24 AM

:clap: very well said,nice post

The Raven
07-13-2010, 05:57 AM
These threads are tiring to read. Its the same **** over and over