PDA

View Full Version : are you guys JEALOUS or what? this is great for NBA..

radiohead68
07-12-2010, 06:45 PM
I am a huge NBA fan ...........and even he JAMES/WADE/BOSH went any where I would be like, WOW that is
these people are just crazy!!!!!!!

1. what are most teams goals? to win a championship, better yet; to surround their team or sign/draft the best player/players they can get, whoever that may be....

EVERY TEAM; if they had the money WOULD HAVE SIGNED LeBRON JAMES, PERIOD...

2. it's funny the only national reporter who I actually think is GREAT is TIM LEGLER, is saying WHAT A GREAT MOVE, THIS TEAM WILL BE AWESOME. All these other bozo's are like, well they need more pieces, who's going to take the last shot, who's team will it be. WHO CARES...

If JAMES signed with any other team EVEN the worst team in the league, THEY WOULD BE LIKE, WOW!!!! THEY will be great, watch out..

We just added LEBRON to freaking WADE AND BOSH, kept HASLEM and signed MILLER... you guys better start opening your eyes and be VERY VERY SCARED

3. hey GILBERT what did you do before the "DECISION" to make JAMES want to stay their? who did you sign? or even in the past 7 years...

and If you talked all that bad stuff against him why did you even try to resign him????????

_Supreme_
07-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Of course they are jealous.

I don't remember ever seeing people complain about Magic/Kareem/Worthy or Bird/Mchale/Parish as if they completely ruined the league.

The whining is utterly pathetic.

effen5
07-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Strong bandwagon jumping heat fans

i loled hard

jiggin
07-12-2010, 06:54 PM
stacking a team is anything BUT good for the NBA. How can that be good for competition in the east?

Second of all, most people I know complaining about it are not complaining about the 3 playing together...they are complaining that it may have been formed under suspect circumstances AND how it was handled by the players.

I also think instead of being jealous, a lot of people think they have set themselves up with such high expectations that it is bound to fail on some levels. Anything short of a mass amount of championships out of Florida and people will be asking what happened to this amazing "team".

Besides, LBJ in south beach for 6 years with his entourage...he will get into some trouble and distract away from all this anyway...

jiggin
07-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Strong bandwagon jumping heat fans

i loled hard

the bandwagon'ers are coming out of the woodwork...

...guess it should have been expected. Its just so obvious since they didn't have much a following, or at least anyone that would admit it publicly, just 1 month ago...but now they are the most popular team in the NBA...LOL

gcoll
07-12-2010, 06:58 PM
What is with this "you're just jealous!" bull ****? It's the same line attractive, moronic girls use when they act like *** holes and people get mad.

It's not jealousy. Bitterness would be a better word for it. One team goes out and signs three top free agents. Fans of other teams are going to call bull ****. While what Miami did was well within the rules, it sort of feels like they cheated.

Oakley's Fist
07-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Jealous, sure.

Is it better to have one super team though or 3 franchises with stars filling arenas for the nba? To that question Im not really sure.

PLAYERS FAN
07-12-2010, 06:59 PM
I personally like it because if the Lakers beat this heat team in the Finals it will be great for the NBA and Kobe legacy.

Sly Guy
07-12-2010, 07:00 PM
basketball, like all sports, thrives on competitiveness. When the best all go to one place, it takes away from the overall competitiveness in the league and the game suffers.

EliManning#1
07-12-2010, 07:01 PM
ron artest on Lebron kobe on wade gasol on bosh..not looking good for the "three kings"

but wait! they just got mike miller :)

blacknell
07-12-2010, 07:04 PM
makes it fair because no the lakers don't have all the superstars in the NBA from bull crap trades

LakersWinAgain
07-12-2010, 07:04 PM
As a Laker fan I couldn't be happier - you've spent most of your money on backcourt players and a defensively soft front court player (bosh). What money do you now have for a solid C/PF?

For some reason, you heat fans think that this offensive juggernaut can also play defense. Who is on your front line? The Lakers have proven resilient through their championship run beating teams of every conceivable style, simply because the Lakers are potent offensively AND defensively. The Heat will be another casualty.

Lakers to Three-peat!

Boozerguy47
07-12-2010, 07:05 PM
I don't get why people are so mad about it. It will be fun to watch them, you have to admit to that. Boston, LA, Oklahoma and Orlando can easily complete with this team.

Swashcuff
07-12-2010, 07:06 PM
I'm not jealous. :(

Swashcuff
07-12-2010, 07:08 PM
its just another scene in the soap opera of sports we have no choice but to live with it and move on. I have no animosity whatsoever towards the heat or their players. The ignorant fans however are getting annoying. But hey that's to be expected.

Hoopsadvocate
07-12-2010, 07:09 PM
I personally like it because if the Lakers beat this heat team in the Finals it will be great for the NBA and Kobe legacy.

thats a good way of looking at it good for you for believing in your team and player and not feel threatened enough to feel the need to post ignorant things and hate. /respect

Kingz4L
07-12-2010, 07:14 PM
ron artest on Lebron kobe on wade gasol on bosh..not looking good for the "three kings"

but wait! they just got mike miller :)

lol lay off the pipe dog....read what the f you just said...Do you honestly think Artest will stop Lebron (The best player in the league) 32yr old Kobe stoping Wade (Considered the best SG slightly behind Kobe) and Gasol stopping Bosh (Who did Gasol ever stop?)...some ppl should just keep their stupid opinions to themselves

xxcubs22xx
07-12-2010, 07:15 PM
I ain't jealous, i just feel bad for these "Miami queens"

boolish
07-12-2010, 07:17 PM
this farce exposed the NBA and it's highly flawed cap system and market for FA. Riles played an elaborate game for two years to plan for this moment. He knew for a long time that these guys wanted to play together. It's a joke and I predict will decrease interest in the game if these guys don't end up having competition after 2011, which is probably LA's last chance for a title with this group.

Hoopsadvocate
07-12-2010, 07:18 PM

:laugh: ya you sure dont sound like it. Poor guys taking a paycut to play together in a beautiful city with under a brilliant team president and kind owner to win all those future rings and places in history damn i feel sorry for them too now.

Swashcuff
07-12-2010, 07:20 PM

who are you bill gates or MJ you feel bad for three guys who are making over a 100 million dollars each over the next six years.

Well dude you must be LOADED or the G.O.A.T

NeutralFan
07-12-2010, 07:21 PM
lol lay off the pipe dog....read what the f you just said...Do you honestly think Artest will stop Lebron (The best player in the league) 32yr old Kobe stoping Wade (Considered the best SG slightly behind Kobe) and Gasol stopping Bosh (Who did Gasol ever stop?)...some ppl should just keep their stupid opinions to themselves

wow... I don't even know what to say... :facepalm:

shep33
07-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Let's be honest with ourselves... this is terrible for the eastern conference, no question about that. The west is extremely competitive, but out east we know spots 5-8 are basically useless right now.

The heat are playing in the overall weaker conference, and they should have no trouble getting 60 wins atleast. If they blow everybody away out east, I don't understand how that makes for good basketball. I won't care about the eastern conference playoffs for years to come if teams can't compete with them at all during the regular season. I'd rather watch the west where teams like OKC, Portland, Dallas, Spurs, Suns, Nuggets, are all very good, heck even Gstate, the Clips, Grizz, Kings are going to be better this year.

Competition=better basketball to watch
Blowouts= who cares

dougie5627
07-12-2010, 07:23 PM
you have to be ******** to think this is good for the league... it is good for the heat but not the league. the base for a profitable league is for it to be competitive with a chance anyone can win so if one team is stacked and dominant then it is not good for the league.... its that simple. Best teams get better and the others are left trying to build for when the heat/ lakers are done winning... even then it seems the thunder will take over the torch.

cbilecik
07-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Don't think the Heat will get anywhere near the 7+ ring mark. Bron will be gone in two years when he get's fed up of Chris Bosh b/c he will show you guys what he showed us for 7 years - a lot of "heart and passion" and nothing much else. I must say though, Wade is one of the classiest guys in the league. The Raptors shoulda drafted him instead of Bosh. Oh well...

BkOriginalOne
07-12-2010, 07:24 PM
I'm not jealous. I think it's overall a bad move for basketball.
This is going to strip most teams of their talent because NOW if you want to WIN you have to construct a team that can compete with Miami.
Which means 3 all stars on one team (and awesome role players)

I'm not upset with Wade for Resigning with his team.
I'm not upset with Bosh for wanting to leave Canada with a chance of getting out of the first round.

I am however upset with a back to back MVP (whose been to the Finals) going to play with the above guys to chase a title easier. I would think that ANY NBA player would love to win the Finals have a long grueling playoffs, preferably at the buzzer.

How exciting are NBA finals when a team gets sweep.

Quick, anyone remember any highlights from the 2010 NBA finals.
Now think back to when the Nets played the Lakers in 2002... forgot about that, right?

Raidaz4Life
07-12-2010, 07:25 PM
These threads are getting old... we have 1200000 threads saying "I hate Lebron James" in 1200000 different ways and 100000 different threads saying "zomg da heats iz da bestest team evar, haters gonna hate" in 100000 different ways! Just shut up people and stop making pointless threads! We've read them all already!

shep33
When the great players are spread around the league, it makes for upsets, more competition and thus better basketball. When you put 2 of the top 3 players, and 3 of the top 10 on the same team, in the same conference mind you... its terrible for basketball.

Teams may not be able to compete, and really they'll just lose money, and won't be good for extremely long periods of time.

jiggin
:laugh: ya you sure dont sound like it. Poor guys taking a paycut to play together in a beautiful city with under a brilliant team president and kind owner to win all those future rings and places in history damn i feel sorry for them too now.

PS- as pointed out by every media outlet outside of Florida, they did not take a paycut. The income tax situation in Florida netted LBJ $15 million alone in savings...and it was a max contract/thus the sign and trade for both LBJ and Bosh. Bosh saved even more money than LBJ in taxes coming to the states.

SIGH. Don't drink the kool-aid that these guys made a sacrifice for this. Its a nice idea for a after school special but it isn't reality. Its what they want you to believe so it makes the story sounds so heartwarming. Its not the truth though.

BkOriginalOne
07-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Honestly, you're telling me that Lebron couldn't get a team constructed around HIM, that was built to win.
All he needed was a great shooter, a complimentary post scorer and some tough D and experienced players.
The Cavs (lebron) were good, but they weren't constructed to win the playoffs.
Lebron got mad and took the easy way, which is why it will be so funny when the HEAT lose in the ECF or even the semis.

Lebron gon be mad... real mad!

Super.
07-12-2010, 07:29 PM
The East runs through Boston...

BRING IT

The_905

I don't remember ever seeing people complain about Magic/Kareem/Worthy or Bird/Mchale/Parish as if they completely ruined the league.

But your clearly oblivious to the fact that those 6 players didn't turn their backs on the franchises that drafted them to go and hold each others hands on the same team because they couldn't do it themselves.

Those dynasties were build through the draft not through a made the **** up free agency summit that tampered with nba rules in order to play together.

BkOriginalOne
When the great players are spread around the league, it makes for upsets, more competition and thus better basketball. When you put 2 of the top 3 players, and 3 of the top 10 on the same team, in the same conference mind you... its terrible for basketball.

Teams may not be able to compete, and really they'll just lose money, and won't be good for extremely long periods of time.

I agree. But, once players are on the same team they are automatically in the same conference. But yeah.

greek miami hea
07-12-2010, 07:31 PM
:clap:
I am a huge NBA fan ...........and even he JAMES/WADE/BOSH went any where I would be like, WOW that is

1. what are most teams goals? to win a championship, better yet; to surround their team or sign/draft the best player/players they can get, whoever that may be....

2. it's funny the only national reporter who I actually think is GREAT is TIM LEGLER, is saying WHAT A GREAT MOVE, THIS TEAM WILL BE AWESOME. All these other bozo's are like, well they need more pieces, who's going to take the last shot, who's team will it be. WHO CARES...

If JAMES signed with any other team EVEN the worst team in the league, THEY WOULD BE LIKE, WOW!!!! THEY will be great, watch out..

We just added LEBRON to freaking WADE AND BOSH, kept HASLEM and signed MILLER... you guys better start opening your eyes and be VERY VERY SCARED

3. hey GILBERT what did you do before the "DECISION" to make JAMES want to stay their? who did you sign? or even in the past 7 years...

and If you talked all that bad stuff against him why did you even try to resign him????????

:clap: great post

james21
07-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Honestly, you're telling me that Lebron couldn't get a team constructed around HIM, that was built to win.
All he needed was a great shooter, a complimentary post scorer and some tough D and experienced players.
The Cavs (lebron) were good, but they weren't constructed to win the playoffs.
Lebron got mad and took the easy way, which is why it will be so funny when the HEAT lose in the ECF or even the semis.

Lebron gon be mad... real mad!

It's threads like these is why they are hated so much

daleja424
07-12-2010, 07:32 PM
the bandwagon'ers are coming out of the woodwork...

...guess it should have been expected. Its just so obvious since they didn't have much a following, or at least anyone that would admit it publicly, just 1 month ago...but now they are the most popular team in the NBA...LOL

:facepalm: The HEAT forum is been the 5th most active NBA team forum...

Kashmir13579
07-12-2010, 07:38 PM

you are utterly pathetic. nice banner homer.

Kashmir13579
07-12-2010, 07:39 PM

BRING IT

i love your attitude guy

E.O.21
07-12-2010, 07:40 PM

I dont like kobe at all but seriously if he beats the 2 1/2 kings, I will become a fan of the black mamba

XerxestheGreat
07-12-2010, 07:41 PM
The HEAT forum is been the 5th most active NBA team forum...

If Heat fans are so die-hard, why does the franchise have attendance problems every year??

XerxestheGreat
07-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Hey I heard Delonte West agrees to play for the Heat for FREE, as long as Mrs. James is on the bench :love:

Swashcuff
If Heat fans are so die-hard, why does the franchise have attendance problems every year??

attendance has nothing to do with how die hard a fan base might be... Miami is just a horrible sport city. I am a die-hard Philly/Cubs fan but I have never even been to a game.

eibbor
Originally Posted by Superdude901

BRING IT

i love your attitude guy

You gotta be kidding me. I'm all for sticking with your team.... Its RAN not runs. Let's be serious here folks...

Kashmir13579
07-12-2010, 07:44 PM

i have no respect for you or any of these other little bandwagon ******. to the marginalized REAL heat fans, i mean no disrespect and enjoy the great team you'll have for many years.

soonabooma

Nobody is scared of Miami, trust me. This is the douchiest thread in the history of the world.:rolleyes:

eibbor
nobody is scared of miami, trust me. This is the douchiest thread in the history of the world.:rolleyes:

fail

_Supreme_
07-12-2010, 07:45 PM
you are utterly pathetic. nice banner homer.

:facepalm:

Have fun with your ban.

bahama0811
07-12-2010, 07:46 PM
This thread is turning into nothing but baiting/flaming.

justinnum1
07-12-2010, 07:47 PM

That ain't happening.

Kashmir13579
07-12-2010, 07:47 PM
You gotta be kidding me. I'm all for sticking with your team.... Its RAN not runs. Let's be serious here folks...

that has yet to be seen. i'm being serious guy, and boston is not my team. im aware of how disgusting the heat can be; but they havent won anything yet.