PDA

View Full Version : Haslem Has More Passion Than Wade/Bosh/James

JasonJohnHorn
07-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Everybody has been going on about how Wade, Bosh and James left a combined 50 million on the table, but the fact of the matter is with the tax breaks miami has, it works out to be a fraction of that, and James alone makes around 100 million a year off endorsements, and Bosh and Wade dont do to bad off of endorsements themselves.

But Udonis Haslem, who gets few if any endorsement deals (I've never seen him in a commercial in my life) has left 50% of his paycheck on the table to stay with the Heat, and his paycheck was likely going to be less than a third of what James, Wade and Bosh make. That is loyality. Even after his own team resinds their rights to him to chase after a bigger name, he still stays loyal to the team that gave the undrafted forward a chance. And though the money he is leaving on the table is a paltry amount compared to what the Olympians, or the Three Agents, or whatever you want to call them, he gave up over half of what he could have made, and has little revenue coming in outside of what he makes playing basketball. He's given up more to win than any of those three and deserves a big up for putting winning and loyalty above a big pay day. Its more than James and Bosh can say for themselves.

nuggetsyankees
07-12-2010, 05:53 PM
Thanks tips

hugepatsfan
07-12-2010, 05:54 PM
not Wade

Jamiecballer
07-12-2010, 06:01 PM
he wants to win and that makes him exactly the same as James, Wade and Bosh.

masalex1205
07-12-2010, 06:02 PM
I agree w/ most of this. LOL at people saying how much Lebron cares about winning for taking 14 mil a year instead 16

JasonJohnHorn
07-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Thanks tips

It may be obvious to you, but I dont think all fans will appreciate how much Haslem has given up to stay with the Heat. I'm not going to be a Heat band-wagon jumped and I'm not happy about the situation at all, I think its bad for the league, but I have always had respect for Haslem's work ethic, and this move to me, shows he is willing to give up more than his co-horts and also has more loyalty than most players. Its not like he's got to go ring chasing, he already has one, and title contending teams were offering him double what the Heat were.

PLAYERS FAN
07-12-2010, 06:08 PM
not Wade

I like your sig:laugh2:

TheTakeOver24
07-12-2010, 06:12 PM
Wade took less money, and he's older than Bron and Bosh.
Wade+Haslem classy Miami Heat legends, right up there with Alonzo Mourning

nuggetsyankees
07-12-2010, 06:13 PM
It may be obvious to you, but I dont think all fans will appreciate how much Haslem has given up to stay with the Heat. I'm not going to be a Heat band-wagon jumped and I'm not happy about the situation at all, I think its bad for the league, but I have always had respect for Haslem's work ethic, and this move to me, shows he is willing to give up more than his co-horts and also has more loyalty than most players. Its not like he's got to go ring chasing, he already has one, and title contending teams were offering him double what the Heat were.

you miss understood my 2 words lol I meant of course haslem is more loyal and passionate then LBJ, Wade, and Bosh cause he took a deal that was half of what he could get...if LBJ, Wade, & Bosh took 7 mil a year that's a different story, but we all know they wouldn't do that even if they could make 5x that money in endorsements

_Supreme_
07-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Good to see the OP found a way to turn a positive thing by Haslem into a way to continue his pathetic bashing of the other players :clap:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

eibbor
07-12-2010, 06:19 PM
he wants to win and that makes him exactly the same as James, Wade and Bosh.

:facepalm:

greek miami hea
07-12-2010, 06:30 PM
man.i simply lve udonis!its good to have you back!

BkOriginalOne
07-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Haslem is good.

The only bad guy in all of this is Lebron, let's be honest.

justinnum1
07-12-2010, 06:40 PM
:cheers: He left 10mil on the table in his last contract, and he is leaving 10mil on the table again. Thank you UD.

whitemamba33
07-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Everybody has been going on about how Wade, Bosh and James left a combined 50 million on the table, but the fact of the matter is with the tax breaks miami has, it works out to be a fraction of that, and James alone makes around 100 million a year off endorsements, and Bosh and Wade dont do to bad off of endorsements themselves.

But Udonis Haslem, who gets few if any endorsement deals (I've never seen him in a commercial in my life) has left 50% of his paycheck on the table to stay with the Heat, and his paycheck was likely going to be less than a third of what James, Wade and Bosh make. That is loyality. Even after his own team resinds their rights to him to chase after a bigger name, he still stays loyal to the team that gave the undrafted forward a chance. And though the money he is leaving on the table is a paltry amount compared to what the Olympians, or the Three Agents, or whatever you want to call them, he gave up over half of what he could have made, and has little revenue coming in outside of what he makes playing basketball. He's given up more to win than any of those three and deserves a big up for putting winning and loyalty above a big pay day. Its more than James and Bosh can say for themselves.

...ok?

I guess passion is measured in dollars now. In which case, I am $0.00 passionate about this thread.