PDA

View Full Version : Possible NBA 2010-2011 season rosters

Kingdre619
07-12-2010, 04:09 PM
I have been thinking about some realistic trade propositions and free agency moves that could possibly happen, as well as overall roster changes. In this thread i would like not only input on my ideas, but ideas of your own.

You can also talk about how teams will do this year, im really interested in EVRYONE'S INPUT.

And please be REALISTIC, and this is only for the 2010-2011 season, not 2012-2013 etc, thanks, now lets begin:

Chicago Bulls:

C:Noah, miller( possibly, but not too certain he will be back)
PF: Boozer, gibson
SF: Deng
SG:Mcgrady, korver
PG:Rose, reddick

-Mcgrady is the best 2 guard available currently, they could probably get him cheap, sign him to a 2yr deal, he could realistically average around 30mpg and 14-16 pts, 5 rebs, 4 ast for about 60 games

-Reddick, provides shooting off the bench, can play the 1 and the 2 spot, he can pass a bit as well, he plays hard, and he hustles, and has already signed an offersheet, so its very possible

- rose could ave 24/4/7, deng 14/5/2, noah 14/12, boozer 19/11, with reddick, korver providing good shooting, and mcgrady helping out when the offense cannot generate any points

this team can win around 52 games this year, and play good in the playoffs, but ultimately only as far as rose takes them

Bucks:

C:Bogut
PF: Gooden
SF: Mbamoute, magette, douglas roberts
SG:Salmons, michael redd
PG:Jennings, Allen iverson

-Allen iverson is a realstic option for this team, he can come off the bench for about 20 mins, provide some scoring, and basically take rinhour's role from last season.

-They can ship out michael redd in febuary when he is all healed up, try to acquire a power forward, like a zach randolph, the money would work out, and marc gasol can move to the pwr forward spot, with hasheem thabeet starting at the center position, doeal would work out for both teams. and it would provide the grizzles with a shooter

- They can also try and ship redd to the pacers for troy murphy, and tj ford. but even if these deals dont happen, the bucks have cap space in 2011

team can win about 46 games, but ultimately will only go as far as jennings and bogut take them

jennings 20/3/9, salmons 16ppg, magette 13ppg, bogut 15/13, gooden 12/8

Lakers:

C:bynum, mbenga
PF:gasol, odom
SF:artest, mcgrady
SG:kobe, vujichic
PG:Fisher, blake

-Mcgrady can sign there for the minimum, play off the bench for the minutes that shannon brown and walton would have had, provide some scoring when kobe is on the bench and can finish the game if it is a close game, imagine a lineup for the last minute of a game: fisher, kobe, mcgrady, artest, and gasol. tough to beat, provides alot of offense, but little defence, seeing as artest would be playing the 4, they would give up alot of size

fisher 6ppg, kobe 28/5/6, artest 13/5/3, gasol 20/10, bynum 17/10, odom 11/8, mcgrady 8-10ppg

Heat:
C: o'neal, anthony
PF:bosh, juwan howard
SF:lebron, rasul butler, and that butler guy they drafted
SG:wade, mike miller
PG:Chalmers, allen iverson

this team can win about 55 games this year

chalmers: 8ppg, 2stls, wade 24/4/4, lebron 23/8/12, bosh 18/11, o'neal 10/6

provides size in the middle should they face orlando or lakers, and scoring off the bench in iverson, as well as some shooters, and the defense of anthony and the veteran juan howard, solid bench, good starters

VinceCarter
07-12-2010, 04:11 PM
I have been thinking about some realistic trade propositions and free agency moves that could possibly happen, as well as overall roster changes. In this thread i would like not only input on my ideas, but ideas of your own.

You can also talk about how teams will do this year, im really interested in EVRYONE'S INPUT.

And please be REALISTIC, and this is only for the 2010-2011 season, not 2012-2013 etc, thanks, now lets begin:

Chicago Bulls:

C:Noah, miller( possibly, but not too certain he will be back)
PF: Boozer, gibson
SF: Deng
SG:Mcgrady, korver
PG:Rose, reddick

-Mcgrady is the best 2 guard available currently, they could probably get him cheap, sign him to a 2yr deal, he could realistically average around 30mpg and 14-16 pts, 5 rebs, 4 ast for about 60 games

-Reddick, provides shooting off the bench, can play the 1 and the 2 spot, he can pass a bit as well, he plays hard, and he hustles, and has already signed an offersheet, so its very possible

- rose could ave 24/4/7, deng 14/5/2, noah 14/12, boozer 19/11, with reddick, korver providing good shooting, and mcgrady helping out when the offense cannot generate any points

this team can win around 52 games this year, and play good in the playoffs, but ultimately only as far as rose takes them

Bucks:

C:Bogut
PF: Gooden
SF: Mbamoute, magette, douglas roberts
SG:Salmons, michael redd
PG:Jennings, Allen iverson

-Allen iverson is a realstic option for this team, he can come off the bench for about 20 mins, provide some scoring, and basically take rinhour's role from last season.

-They can ship out michael redd in febuary when he is all healed up, try to acquire a power forward, like a zach randolph, the money would work out, and marc gasol can move to the pwr forward spot, with hasheem thabeet starting at the center position, doeal would work out for both teams. and it would provide the grizzles with a shooter

- They can also try and ship redd to the pacers for troy murphy, and tj ford. but even if these deals dont happen, the bucks have cap space in 2011

team can win about 46 games, but ultimately will only go as far as jennings and bogut take them

jennings 20/3/9, salmons 16ppg, magette 13ppg, bogut 15/13, gooden 12/8

Lakers:

C:bynum, mbenga
SF:artest, mcgrady
SG:kobe, vujichic
PG:Fisher, blake

-Mcgrady can sign there for the minimum, play off the bench for the minutes that shannon brown and walton would have had, provide some scoring when kobe is on the bench and can finish the game if it is a close game, imagine a lineup for the last minute of a game: fisher, kobe, mcgrady, artest, and gasol. tough to beat, provides alot of offense, but little defence, seeing as artest would be playing the 4, they would give up alot of size

fisher 6ppg, kobe 28/5/6, artest 13/5/3, gasol 20/10, bynum 17/10, odom 11/8, mcgrady 8-10ppg

Heat:
C: o'neal, anthony
PF:bosh, juwan howard
SF:lebron, rasul butler, and that butler guy they drafted
SG:wade, mike miller
PG:Chalmers, allen iverson

this team can win about 55 games this year

chalmers: 8ppg, 2stls, wade 24/4/4, lebron 23/8/12, bosh 18/11, o'neal 10/6

provides size in the middle should they face orlando or lakers, and scoring off the bench in iverson, as well as some shooters, and the defense of anthony and the veteran juan howard, solid bench, good starters

Udonis Haslem is re-signing.

heattiltheend94
07-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Why these 4 teams?

Kingdre619
07-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Magic:

C: howard
PF: harrington, bass
SF: lewis, richardson
SG: carter, petrius
PG: nelson, johnson

or option 2

C: Howard, gortat
PF: harrington, bass
SF: Lewis, petrius, richardson
SG:Carter, mcgrady
PG:nelson, anthony johnson

i doubt option 2 is possible, because i really cant see mcgrady coming off he bench for the magic, but that team would be very good, and a possible nba finals team

-Q-rich was signed to day, can provide some defense for this team
-Al harington is a strong possibility for the mid-level-exception, provides some rebounding and good scoring, and do some Isolation too.
- mcgrady can help out alot, and can see a lineup of carter, nelson, mcgrady and lewis, as well as howard on the floor in crunch time

Nuggets, my favorite team, been a fan since my #1 fav player kenyon martin was traded there, and Melo is my 3nd favorite player(STAT is my 2nd):

C:Beidrins, chris anderson
PF:Martin, haslem,
SF:Meloooooooooo, graham
SG:Affalo, j.r smith
PG:Billups, lawson

option 2

C:Beidrins, chris anderson
PF:Nene,haslem,
SF:Meloooooooooo, graham
SG:Affalo, j.r smith

option 3

C:Nene, chris anderson
PF: Martin,amundson(i believe he grew up in denver)
SF:Meloooooooooo, graham, kleiza
SG:Affalo, j.r smith, iverson

option 3 is probably the most likely, but probably without iverson, this team will win about 54 games: billups 16/7, affalo 8ppg, Melo 29/8/5, martin 14/10, nene 15/8, anderson 6/8, amundson 6/8. kleiza 8ppg, j.r. smith 13ppg, lawson 7/3ast

amundson and andreson will be an interesting tandem

Knicks:

C:Randolph
PF:STAT
SF:Gallinari
SG: rasul butler
pg:Felton

dont expect more than 30 wins, and they wont make a playoff appearance unless they trade felton for chris paul near the trade deadline, but this is not a fantasy forum, so that wont happen -_-

Kingdre619
07-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Why these 4 teams?

im doing a few teams at a time, thats y

Kingdre619
07-12-2010, 04:26 PM
dont be so sure about haslem resigning, i cant see him passing up 3yrs 20 million from the nuggets/ and dallas

i really doubt hes going back, but the window is still open

Wade_County
07-12-2010, 04:29 PM
dont be so sure about haslem resigning, i cant see him passing up 3yrs 20 million from the nuggets/ and dallas

i really doubt hes going back, but the window is still open

he resigned

Kingdre619
07-12-2010, 04:31 PM
hawks:

C:Shaq, josh boone
PF:horford, smith
SF:josh smith, mo evans
SG:joe johnson, crawford
PG:Mo williams, delonte west,

marvin williams doesnt return, hawks realise that horford isnt a CENTER, sign shaq, trade marvin williams to the cavs with teague or/and bibby for mo williams, delonte west

team wins 50 games

good team on paper, but probably wont translate on the court

Kingdre619
07-12-2010, 04:33 PM
he resigned

when i see the OFFICIAL information( ESPN/other NOTABLE websites), ill take it into consideration

Kingdre619
07-12-2010, 04:34 PM
nvm: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5374210

haslem is back in miami, ok, my apologies

Niro
07-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Warriors right now players in () have to be resigned yet

Curry/(CJ Watson)
Ellis/Wiliams
D.Wright/(morrow)
Lee/Wright
Biedrins/Udoh

ToDo List: 1.Resign CJ Watson, Morrow & Tolliver for depht
2. Sign a cheap backup sf

people say wright cant be our starting sf but i think he has a lot of potencial and would like to see how he does this season with more playing time. miami fans seem to like this guy

Kingdre619
07-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Warriors right now players in () have to be resigned yet

Curry/(CJ Watson)
Ellis/Wiliams
D.Wright/(morrow)
Lee/Wright
Biedrins/Udoh

ToDo List: 1.Resign CJ Watson, Morrow & Tolliver for depht
2. Sign a cheap backup sf

people say wright cant be our starting sf but i think he has a lot of potencial and would like to see how he does this season with more playing time. miami fans seem to like this guy

morrow isnt coming back, and i believe udoh is injured, and wright is a bust

i think they will try and go big for their SF though, mabe try for iguodala

johnnyswimm
07-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Celtics

PG-Rondo, Robinson
SG-Allen, Daniels at best if no one else
SF-Pierce im hopefully someone by trade like Josh Howard and im not sure if they still have Finley
PF-Garnett, possibly Wallace if he isnt traded
C-Oneil, Perk when he gets back you will see them both getting starting time, and Big Baby Davis

Anybody else think they will make some trades to bring some people in, maybe there is info im not getting

Venomous88
07-12-2010, 04:48 PM
nvm: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5374210

haslem is back in miami, ok, my apologieshaha

Kingdre619
07-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Celtics ok

C:Perkins, o'neal
PF: garnett, davis
SF: pierce,
SG: allen
PG: rondo, robinson

though im not completely sold in rumor that rasheed wallace is retiring, he hasnt filed his papers yet, they will be activley shopping his contract, probably to the raptors for barbosa, or in a sgn and trade with the wizards for josh howard

they probably go to the finals, and win about 54 games

DerekRE_3
07-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Kings as of now:

Beno Udrih/Donald Sloan
Tyreke Evans/Francisco Garcia
Donte Greene/Omri Casspi
Carl Landry/Jason Thompson/Hassan Whiteside
Sam Dalembert/DeMarcus Cousins/Hassan Whiteside

Kingdre619
07-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Kings as of now:

Beno Udrih/Donald Sloan
Tyreke Evans/Francisco Garcia
Donte Greene/Omri Casspi
Carl Landry/Jason Thompson/Hassan Whiteside
Sam Dalembert/DeMarcus Cousins/Hassan Whiteside

i think:

PG:tyreke evans
SG:garcia
SF:casspi, greene
PF: cousins, landry
C:Dalembert

casspi will start this season, and become peja storijackkavich( sry, i jus wanna spell it like dat, lol), landry will be off the bench, but eventually used as trade bait

tyreke 20/5/5 caspi 14/4/1 cousins 14/8

thebusnotjerome
07-14-2010, 02:21 AM
O'Neal, Thabeet, Perkins (IR)
Garnett, Davis, Harangody
Pierce, Howard
Allen, R.Brewer, Morrison
Rondo, Robinson, Bradley

TheGsw
07-14-2010, 02:41 AM
Knicks:

C:Randolph
PF:STAT
SF:Gallinari
SG: rasul butler
pg:Felton

dont expect more than 30 wins, and they wont make a playoff appearance unless they trade felton for chris paul near the trade deadline, but this is not a fantasy forum, so that wont happen -_-

AR at center. :facepalm:

bigsams50
07-14-2010, 03:24 AM
As of now

Bobcats

PG Dj Augustin
SG SJax/ Henderson
SF Crash/Carroll/Brown
PF Thomas/Diaw/Brown
C Nazr/Diop

Kingdre619
07-14-2010, 05:06 PM
AR at center. :facepalm:

they put lee there last year and hes shorter, what can u expect from the knicks?

Kingdre619
07-14-2010, 05:07 PM
O'Neal, Thabeet, Perkins (IR)
Garnett, Davis, Harangody
Pierce, Howard
Allen, R.Brewer, Morrison
Rondo, Robinson, Bradley

um... and how do they get thabeet?

im guessing ur considering the fact that the celts have rasheed wallace's contract, but there is no-way the grizzlies take that trade

they drafted thabeet to keep him, not to get rid of him for money, and how do they get brewer???

Kingdre619
07-14-2010, 05:10 PM
nuggets roster has changed:

PG:billups, lawson, carter
SG:affalo, j.r swish
SF:Carmelo, graham
PF:Martin, harrington
C: Nene, anderson

possible scenarios:

PF:Martin, harrington, amundson

PF:Martin, harrington
C: Beidrins, anderson

PF:nene, harrington
C: beidrins, anderson

SG:affalo, j.r swish, iverson
PF:Martin, harrington, amundson

Kingdre619
07-14-2010, 05:15 PM
Utah Jazz possible roster:

PG:Deron Williams
SG:Brewer
SF:kirilenko
PF:jefferson, milslap
C:Okur

rick66ankiel24
07-14-2010, 05:16 PM
The Heat Roster will likely be:

Chalmers/Arroyo
Wade/Miller
James/T-Mac/James Jones
Bosh/Haslem/Juwan Howard
Anthony/Big Z

theres a chance they sign AI, i dont think its likely at all. I dont think any rookies will make the team this year, assuming that Anthony, Arroyo and James Jones are resigned. However, if any of them dont resign, dont be surprised if either Butler or Pittman make the team

Kingdre619
07-14-2010, 05:18 PM
i jus cant see arroyo coming back, i see him in NY

tmac would love to go there, and give wade head, like lebron

Pierzynski4Prez
07-14-2010, 05:19 PM
^I would love it if the heat signed T-Mac and AI.

That is an blowup just waiting to happen.

Kingdre619
07-14-2010, 05:19 PM
lakers:

PG:fisher,blake
SG:kobe, mcgrady
SF:artest, barnes
C:Bynum, mbenga

Kingdre619
07-14-2010, 05:20 PM

i dont even honestly see AI in the nba nxt year until febuary

but if he is signed this summer, i wldnt be suprised if he ends up in denver

Kingdre619
07-14-2010, 05:22 PM

i think tmac in lakers would look better, and work better for both sides, lakers could use bench scoring and tmac wld get more mins il L.A

and tmac nd kobe are good friends

Kingdre619
07-14-2010, 05:24 PM
bulls:

pg:rose, reddick
sg:Mcgrady, korver
sf:deng, johnson
pf:boozer, gibson
c:noah, miller

or

pg:rose, reddick
sg:howard, korver