PDA

View Full Version : DWade LBJ Brands

Moss18
07-12-2010, 09:04 AM
I am guessing that their shoes and marketing will take a hit after the first year. I think people bought LBJ for his stats and clearly his PPG and probably other stats will be down. I think he wont be in contention for MVP even he said himself his PPG will go down. I think he is going to lose alot of endorsements to Kobe and Durant. I think when people buy shoes they want the teams star player no one wants to buy Pau Gasol over Kobe. Paul Pierce and KG made it to the finals and there endorsements have lessened. I think KG had more endorsements in MN when he had to do everything. I think thats what people like. They dont want to buy Pippen. All I am saying is you have LBJ who might put up this stat line 23 PPG 6 RPG 4 APG and then you have Durant at 30 PPG 7 RPG and 5 APG. I think people buy the player who is the man and I think thats why LBJ and Wade were so popular they were the man for their teams but now neither of them can claim that title

Raidaz4Life
07-12-2010, 09:04 AM
Ugh... I'm so tired of the same generic Lebron posts turned to threads.

dacreator101
07-12-2010, 09:13 AM
i dont think stats has nothing to do with their purchases for shoes, im pretty sure lebron will sale the most shoes this season, Im guessing there going to replace kobe puppet with dwade, and there gon to sale the heck out that commercial

whiteboy_eddie
07-12-2010, 11:40 AM
LBJ's shoe are better than anyones in the NBA

Gambeezy
07-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Ugh... I'm so tired of the same generic Lebron posts turned to threads.

This. The NBA Forum is getting boring and a bit predictable. I'm a Heat fan and I'm even tired of talking about LeBron all of the time.

Raoul Duke
07-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Isn't it obvious that Lebron would sell more merch because he just changed teams, so all his fans are going to need that new jersey?

This thread could have been avoided by using deductive reasoning.

ldc62
07-12-2010, 12:39 PM
I am guessing that their shoes and marketing will take a hit after the first year.

What hit? Just because people on PSD hate Lebron now doesn't mean the rest of the world does.... I go on facebook the other day and there was at least 50 statuses involving the Miami Heat and how great they were...

idub81
07-12-2010, 12:43 PM
uh pippen had his own shoe and they actually sold pretty well

thekmp211
07-12-2010, 12:56 PM
people who dont know basketball know the name lebron, and to a lesser extent dwade.

those two and kobe will probably lead the league is merch sales.

Chronz
07-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Everything you said was true, only take the opposite of what was said and its all gravy

Da Knicks
Pau doesnt sell just because the man is one ugly sob be he can ball best team player on the lakers.

netsgiantsyanks
both of their shoes are wack as hell anyway

Ethix11
07-12-2010, 01:11 PM
You could just as easily make a case that says his stats will go up. LBJ could become a walking talking triple double waiting to happen with teammates like Wade and Bosh. It also helps them to have more uncontested shots. All im saying is that theres enough ball to go around in a game to allow LeBron and Wade to each have 30 ppg and Bosh 25 ppg. Thats only 85 points if they want to be that greedy and the rest of the points can come from great bench role players like Jerry Stackhouse, Mike Miller, Raja Bell, Udonis Haslem, and hopefully Tmac or AI. Those players could take the hit on the offense if anything.

P-O-Z
07-12-2010, 01:17 PM
both of their shoes are wack as hell anyway

eh i can see where your coming from i would never wear their shoes to go out or anything i just wear retros and air max 95's . As for as Basketball shoes to play with those air max lebron vii are nice as hell to play basketball in .

JayHunter
07-12-2010, 01:20 PM
LBJ will lose out on a lot of $$$$$$$

C_Mund
07-12-2010, 01:21 PM
uh pippen had his own shoe and they actually sold pretty well

I thought the white/red ones were supa fly

Jaji
07-12-2010, 02:00 PM
LBJ will lose out on a lot of $$$$$$$

This statement is completely false. LeBron will make more money in Miami. Much more. He's already more popular than ever. Assuming he wins a few ships with his new team will only add to that. Miami is much bigger than Cleveland. More fans and more business opportunities. Red and black are the best colors for basketball sneakers. LeBron is hotter than ever right now.

Chronz
07-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Im pretty sure Kobe was like the most marketable star even though Shaq was on the team. Why would this be any different?