PDA

View Full Version : the Miami Heat are the NBA Champions! ...and the Bill Russell award goes to?

Eyegazym27
07-12-2010, 05:45 AM
lets say the Heat win the championship or multiple championships during the big 3's contract years...

could one say that this will be when these great friends egos end up showing up on the court with them? or will the 3 pals possibly be that much of a collective unit that the choice will be too hard to make? or even; will the flack LeBron has recieved since "the decision" affect him on the greatest stage the NBA has to offer? who do you PSDers think gets to hold both the Championship and the MVP trophy and why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thought of this while posting on a different thread and thought it could make for some interesting conversation. personally I'd say regardless it will come down to Wade and LeBron taking home that hardware, sorry Bosh...and to me i feel the edge remains in the hands the i feel the ball belongs in down the stretch of each game.. D-Wade. there will b no crab dribbles in the lane to win a series for this team.

what are your thoughts?

mynameismo
07-12-2010, 05:48 AM
Pat Riley. Hands down. :clap:

king4day
07-12-2010, 08:27 AM
I'd say Wade. He's the closer on that team. James is the best player in the world, but I feel like that's one edge Wade has in never giving up even if its a blowout.

Raidaz4Life
07-12-2010, 08:32 AM
Riley

tdunk21
07-12-2010, 09:13 AM
premature ejaculation.......:laugh:

Chronz
07-12-2010, 01:07 PM
Bron, Wade certainly has a chance but usually the award gos to the teams best player

JordansBulls
07-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Bron, Wade certainly has a chance but usually the award gos to the teams best player

Which is Wade.

Vidball
07-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Bosh--because he would have to take down the trio of Gasol, Bynum, and Odom with no help from any other decent bigs (which is why MIA won't win anyways).

Super.
07-12-2010, 01:27 PM
Mario Chalmers

Raps08-09 Champ
07-12-2010, 01:28 PM
The player that does the most.

blastmasta26
07-12-2010, 01:30 PM
Wade, he's gonna close out games and make some of the big plays. I think this trio will be comparable to Boston in '08. Wade will be Pierce, the original who is the leader of the team. Bosh is Ray Allen, the second of the big 3 to be on the team, good player but will get the least credit. LeBron will be like KG, the last to join and the best player but will defer to Pierce/Wade.

Hellcrooner
07-12-2010, 01:37 PM
how bout we wait till they get there to talk this?
theres a good chance Laker, celts or Magic take them own this seaosn and then theres a good chance stou, cp3 and melo end up in ny wich could trump Miami for the rest of the decade.

justinnum1
07-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Wade, he's gonna close out games and make some of the big plays. I think this trio will be comparable to Boston in '08. Wade will be Pierce, the original who is the leader of the team. Bosh is Ray Allen, the second of the big 3 to be on the team, good player but will get the least credit. LeBron will be like KG, the last to join and the best player but will defer to Pierce/Wade.

Fair comparison, but this team are in their prime.

blastmasta26
07-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Fair comparison, but this team are in their prime.
Well yeah, it would be a better version of Boston's big 3. I just think the player roles will be similar.

JonnyBrav000
07-12-2010, 01:46 PM
It will be Wade. He will be the leading scorer on this team, he doesn't ever quit on his team and he isn't afraid to take the final shot, good thing Lebron can pass the ball.

By the way I do not think the Heat will reach the NBA finals this upcoming season, unless some quality moves are made to fill the bench and starting 5.

Chronz
07-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Which is Wade.
Fixed :p

RocketPower2010
07-12-2010, 01:55 PM
Bosh--because he would have to take down the trio of Gasol, Bynum, and Odom with no help from any other decent bigs (which is why MIA won't win anyways).

Love how I'm pleasantly strolling down random threads with nothing to do with the Lakers and....BOOM Laker fan post changes all that.

still1ballin
07-12-2010, 02:39 PM
no

JordansBulls
07-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Fixed :p

Why do you think Lebron is better when Wade does much better under pressure and on the highest stage? Wade wouldn't go to a team to be the #2 guy or a team that already has a top 3-4 player like Lebron did.

ShockerArt
07-12-2010, 03:25 PM
Why do you think Lebron is better when Wade does much better under pressure and on the highest stage? Wade wouldn't go to a team to be the #2 guy or a team that already has a top 3-4 player like Lebron did.

How do you know that?

Chronz
07-12-2010, 03:43 PM
Why do you think Lebron is better when Wade does much better under pressure and on the highest stage?
I dont know where your getting any of this, but I really dont buy that pressure BS, atleast not to the point where it swings an argument. Didnt we just witness the guy who many refer to as the games most clutch player, shoot horribly in just about every 4th quarter of the Finals in which he won a title? If your referring to Wades demolition of the Mavs vs Brons struggles vs the Spurs then its easy to explain. Mavs sucked at defending wings all year, they had gameplanned to throw "hard" doubles at Shaq and see if Wade could beat them, he did. Whereas Bron had the Spurs entire attention, had no true floor spacers on his team, against the best wing-post defensive tandem of all time, with nobody on his team capable of stepping up its no wonder he struggled. He should have never made the Finals. When has Wade ever accomplished that much with a far inferior cast?

Wade wouldn't go to a team to be the #2 guy or a team that already has a top 3-4 player like Lebron did.
Sure he would, if he were in Cleveland and Bron had been in Miami, you really think Wade would have stayed? Besides Bron didnt go to be the #2, he came to win. Show me proof of your opinions then we can talk.

ShockerArt
07-12-2010, 04:19 PM
I dont know where your getting any of this, but I really dont buy that pressure BS, atleast not to the point where it swings an argument. Didnt we just witness the guy who many refer to as the games most clutch player, shoot horribly in just about every 4th quarter of the Finals in which he won a title? If your referring to Wades demolition of the Mavs vs Brons struggles vs the Spurs then its easy to explain. Mavs sucked at defending wings all year, they had gameplanned to throw "hard" doubles at Shaq and see if Wade could beat them, he did. Whereas Bron had the Spurs entire attention, had no true floor spacers on his team, against the best wing-post defensive tandem of all time, with nobody on his team capable of stepping up its no wonder he struggled. He should have never made the Finals. When has Wade ever accomplished that much with a far inferior cast?

Sure he would, if he were in Cleveland and Bron had been in Miami, you really think Wade would have stayed? Besides Bron didnt go to be the #2, he came to win. Show me proof of your opinions then we can talk.

There you go again: using logic, reasoning and intelligent analysis to build a strong argument instead of just spewing recycled, sports radio quality garbage.