PDA

View Full Version : INTERESTING ARTICLE!! How Wade Bosh and LB decided to play in Miami

Giantwarrior
07-11-2010, 11:56 PM
Very compelling and interesting.

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2010/07/inside_the_decision_miamis_cou.html

shizzle09
07-12-2010, 12:02 AM
this whole article is BS.

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- During a rally for Miami Heat fans Friday night, Chris Bosh said he had been talking with new teammates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade about the moment for months.

It was a slip, which some, including Bosh himself, caught. The premise that the trio had been talking about teaming up for months hinted there was a plan in place. That potentially would be against rules, and could raise concerns from the league since Bosh and James were playing for teams battling for the playoffs in Toronto and Cleveland.

Bosh quickly revised the statement and said they had been talking about it for "days." But it appears James, Bosh and Wade had been discussing this for years.

This isnt even what happened. Bosh said they had been talking for days and months and quickly corrected himself to say months NOT days. They have it completely backwards and wrote a story based on their wrong info. Quite comical.

JordanPippen
07-12-2010, 12:03 AM
you got this from Simmons

Jenceman
07-12-2010, 12:05 AM
They've planned it since 08. Nobodies gonna do anything about it though

dbroncos78087
07-12-2010, 12:06 AM
I have trouble trusting an article of this nature from "Cleveland.com"...

zambo4president
07-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Not surprised at all.

LakeShowRaider
07-12-2010, 12:13 AM
Does it really matter how it happend? It's happened and now it's time for the 31 other teams in the NBA to get their **** together.

I know that Lakers will!

kriviant
07-12-2010, 12:14 AM
this whole article is BS.

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- During a rally for Miami Heat fans Friday night, Chris Bosh said he had been talking with new teammates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade about the moment for months.

It was a slip, which some, including Bosh himself, caught. The premise that the trio had been talking about teaming up for months hinted there was a plan in place. That potentially would be against rules, and could raise concerns from the league since Bosh and James were playing for teams battling for the playoffs in Toronto and Cleveland.

Bosh quickly revised the statement and said they had been talking about it for "days." But it appears James, Bosh and Wade had been discussing this for years.

This isnt even what happened. Bosh said they had been talking for days and months and quickly corrected himself to say months NOT days. They have it completely backwards and wrote a story based on their wrong info. Quite comical.

This is correct. I was at the event and heard him correct himself.

BronBron06
07-12-2010, 12:14 AM
Just move on guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSC8AfkIPzk

Melo15
07-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Freudian slip of the tongue eh?

HouRealCoach
07-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Does it really matter how it happend? It's happened and now it's time for the 31 other teams in the NBA to get their **** together.

I know that Lakers will!

You mean 29??? This isnt NFL

bigdogg214
07-12-2010, 12:25 AM
http://www.bestweekever.tv/2010-07-09/bwe-exclusive-lebron-james-delivers-shocking-message-to-cavs-fans-using-his-fingernails/

:facepalm:

MaHaRaJaH
07-12-2010, 12:33 AM
I have trouble trusting an article of this nature from "Cleveland.com"...

Agreed :laugh2:
But still believe it was all planned out!! *throws bottle of whiskey at the wall*

MelanconMadness
07-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Chances are they did do something against the rules, talking about a team they werent contractually part of. But nothing can be done. What is Stern going to force them to give up their contracts and sign elsewhere? No.