PDA

View Full Version : Yes Another Lebron James Thread

kjoke
07-11-2010, 07:04 PM
It seems that most fans from other cities than Miami, are not unhappy and upset from his actual decision, but rather in how it was handled. So it leads me into my question: over time will this whole Lebron James 'decison' fiasco end and most fans will look on how he is performing rather than how he handled his fa agency?

so, over time will this whole fiasco be forgotten, and people will look at it as just another fa acquisition?

as a heat fan, i have no problem on how he handled it, sure it was bad, but hey it was a mistake...will it ever be forgotten?

Jezeble
07-11-2010, 07:27 PM
I personally don't care how he handled the decision. If he wants to go on ESPN and raise funds, then fine. I am upset that he snubed the Bulls and teamed up with that traitor -- WADE. My beef is with Wade; that two-faced, conniving, lying, back-stabbing, sneaky, slimy, slithering, low-down, SNAKE. He is the architect behind this fiasco. He could have come home to Chicago and play with LeBron, Rose and Noah. It would have still been his turf. I WILL NEVER, EVER, FORGIVE HIM.

LeBron did what he had to do. With Bosh and Wade teaming up, he would have been hard-pressed to beat them in Cleveland on his own. But instead of coming to Chicago, he listened to Wade's lies about the organization -- much like Bosh did.

I wish them well, but I will be rooting for my Bulls to hammer them at every opportunity. No one knows what the future holds, and nothing is guaranteed. There is always, injuries and chemistry to contend with. To the victor goes the spoils. GO BULLS!

m26555
07-11-2010, 07:28 PM
I personally don't care how he handled the decision. If he wants to go on ESPN and raise funds, then fine. I am upset that he snubed the Bulls and teamed up with that traitor -- WADE. My beef is with Wade; that two-faced, conniving, lying, back-stabbing, sneaky, slimy, slithering, low-down, SNAKE. He is the architect behind this fiasco. He could have come home to Chicago and play with LeBron, Rose and Noah. It would have still been his turf. I WILL NEVER, EVER, FORGIVE HIM.

LeBron did what he had to do. With Bosh and Wade teaming up, he would have been hard-pressed to beat them in Cleveland on his own. But instead of coming to Chicago, he listened to Wade's lies about the organization -- much like Bosh did.

I wish them well, but I will be rooting for my Bulls to hammer them at every opportunity. No one knows what the future holds, and nothing is guaranteed. There is always, injuries and chemistry to contend with. To the victor goes the spoils. GO BULLS!
Want to explain what Wade did that was so bad? I mean, I know he said his "heart" was in Chicago and everything, but I don't understand how he is a "traitor" when he never played for the Bulls in the first place. :confused:

S-Dot
07-11-2010, 07:32 PM
It seems that most fans from other cities than Miami, are not unhappy and upset from his actual decision, but rather in how it was handled. So it leads me into my question: over time will this whole Lebron James 'decison' fiasco end and most fans will look on how he is performing rather than how he handled his fa agency?

so, over time will this whole fiasco be forgotten, and people will look at it as just another fa acquisition?
as a heat fan, i have no problem on how he handled it, sure it was bad, but hey it was a mistake...will it ever be forgotten?

I doubt it bro. This will go down as the biggest FA acquisition in the history of the NBA IF he wins titles. Shaq still holds the crown because he won the Lakers three rings and took over the NBA for a few years. But if LBJ can win some titles, this will go down as the biggest one.

And you shouldn't have mentioned you were a Miami fan...it ruins some credibility of your post.

Jezeble
07-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Want to explain what Wade did that was so bad? I mean, I know he said his "heart" was in Chicago and everything, but I don't understand how he is a "traitor" when he never played for the Bulls in the first place. :confused:

Look, it was fine if he didn't want to play for us. No problem. But even before FA started, he was bad-mouthing the organization in the press. Then low and behold, FA starts and he rushes in to interview with the Bulls. Of course, conveniently, when Bosh is also scheduled to be in town. To add insult to injury, he took up our time with a second interview, knowing full well he had no intention of signing with us. All the while, hanging out with Bosh and wooing him over to Miami.

Naturally, he then heads back to Miami with all that crap about how torn he was between home and the Heat. Bullcrap! Why would he even consider an organization he labeled as, "disloyal to its former players?" Additionally, why would he -- who touted himself as being big on loyalty -- ditch the Heat to play for said team? I rest my case.

He is a much bigger snake than LBJ. What he did was lowdown and underhanded. Karma, baby. It will get you every time, and it bites like a jilted bytch.

ClayMatthews
07-11-2010, 07:41 PM
If i have to hear about lebron for one more minute i am going to freak. This guy is becoming more annoying than the buzzing sound during soccer games.

J$mo0th_3o5
07-11-2010, 07:41 PM
Watch LeBron is gonna be putting up ridiculous numbers and everybody will be back on his penis. Triple double night in and night out!

Master Mind
07-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Look, it was fine if he didn't want to play for us. No problem. But even before FA started, he was bad-mouthing the organization in the press. Then low and behold, FA starts and he rushes in to interview with the Bulls. Of course, conveniently, when Bosh is also scheduled to be in town. To add insult to injury, he took up our time with a second interview, knowing full well he had no intention of signing with us. All the while, hanging out with Bosh and wooing him over to Miami.

Naturally, he then heads back to Miami with all that crap about how torn he was between home and the Heat. Bullcrap! Why would he even consider an organization he labeled as, "disloyal to its former players?" Additionally, why would he -- who touted himself as being big on loyalty -- ditch the Heat to play for said team? I rest my case.

He is a much bigger snake than LBJ. What he did was lowdown and underhanded. Karma, baby. It will get you every time, and it bites like a jilted bytch.

I still don't see the reason...

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Lakers will beat the Heat!

jiggin
07-11-2010, 07:46 PM
no...it will not end. He has had problems in the past with his attitude and how he handles situation. This isn't something new, it was just a bigger national spotlight, focused solely on him.

This isn't going to go away. You don't piss off 2 major cities and CLE and have it go away.
All he had to do was show respect for those owners and teams and call them ahead of time and let them know what he was thinking and going to do right before his tv show situation.

PS - I don't buy into this "lbj didn't want to do it this way" crap. That guy has people bowing down to his every wish and desire...if he didn't want to do it that way it wouldn't have been done that way.

king4day
07-11-2010, 07:46 PM

Those are the key words.
I know if the Suns did this, I would be thrilled too. Same with Knicks fans.
For me, no matter what he does, I'll never feel his play outweighed his maturity.

Jezeble
07-11-2010, 07:48 PM
I still don't see the reason...

Of course you wouldn't. There is a lot to be said for ethics, principles and the very basic value of decency. None of which DWade possesses. Need I say more? Take your pick of dirt-bag or douche-bag. They're all the same to me.

Jezeble
07-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Lakers will beat the Heat!

Enough already. Gimme a break! You could barely beat a ragtag, old and broken-down Celtic team. Whatever, u r smoking, drinking, sniffing, shooting-up, please stop. You are delusional. NOT HAPPENING.:rolleyes:

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Enough already. Gimme a break! You could barely beat a ragtag, old and broken-down Celtic team. Whatever, u r smoking, drinking, sniffing, shooting-up, please stop. You are delusional. NOT HAPPENING.:rolleyes:

we'll beat the evil empire!

we got luke skywalker(kobe), chewie(bynum), princess leia(pau), obi wan(ron), yoda(phil) and now we got han solo(steve blake)

let the battle begin, for the best basketball team in the galaxy lol
:D

Frezhnitz
07-11-2010, 08:04 PM

The Celtis beat Lebrons Cavs, Magic, Miami. Yeah they sure are a broken down team. You my friend are delusional.

Jezeble
07-11-2010, 08:12 PM
The Celtis beat Lebrons Cavs, Magic, Miami. Yeah they sure are a broken down team. You my friend are delusional.

LOL. If u say so, I must be. I guess Garnet was 100%. And don't forget Perkins, who was hale and hearty, in the final Game 7. Yep, u r right, they were 100% in the finals against the Lakers. My mind must be playing tricks on me.:eyebrow:

Frezhnitz
07-11-2010, 08:29 PM
LOL. If u say so, I must be. I guess Garnet was 100%. And don't forget Perkins, who was hale and hearty, in the final Game 7. Yep, u r right, they were 100% in the finals against the Lakers. My mind must be playing tricks on me.:eyebrow:

Yes you eyes are playing tricks with you. And if You say they were a broken down team, how did they manage to beat out the other teams. Beat them pretty convincing. And how did they lose game seven being up 1o points or so after halftime. Yes, they choked. Not because they were old or hurting.

mark1125
07-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Still trying to figure out why this warranted ANOTHER Lebron post? Is it that people get a chubby being the author of one? Or is it they can't read the dozens of other ones? :facepalm:

Jezeble
07-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Yes you eyes are playing tricks with you. And if You say they were a broken down team, how did they manage to beat out the other teams. Beat them pretty convincing. And how did they lose game seven being up 1o points or so after halftime. Yes, they choked. Not because they were old or hurting.

Ok, so u r saying Perkins was 100% in game 7 when he didn't even play, and left early in Game 6 with an injury? Are you saying that KG, who had to play against your bigs, mostly on his own, was 100% up for the challenge? God, its infuriating! Ok, I'm just going to let it go. There's no point in prolonging this.:rolleyes:

Frezhnitz
07-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Ok, so u r saying Perkins was 100% in game 7 when he didn't even play, and left early in Game 6 with an injury? Are you saying that KG, who had to play against your bigs, mostly on his own, was 100% up for the challenge? God, its infuriating! Ok, I'm just going to let it go. There's no point in prolonging this.:rolleyes:

So your saying KG couldn't play against Pau or an injured Bynum who couldn't do much? Be serious. Just cause perkns was injured diddent mean the Celtics were finished. They still had Pierce, Allen, KG, Wallace, Rondo. Man you fans just hate it that the Lakers won back to back champions. Always trying to find an dumb excusees why the Lakers beat the Celtics. Its not like the Lakers were 100% too.

Jezeble
07-11-2010, 08:56 PM
So your saying KG couldn't play against Pau or an injured Bynum who couldn't do much? Be serious. Just cause perkns was injured diddent mean the Celtics were finished. They still had Pierce, Allen, KG, Wallace, Rondo. Man you fans just hate it that the Lakers won back to back champions. Always trying to find an dumb excusees why the Lakers beat the Celtics. Its not like the Lakers were 100% too.

K. Last time, Bulls fan here. I am not making excuses, just stating the facts. Whether u like them or not, the facts are the facts.:rolleyes:

ATX
07-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Of course you wouldn't. There is a lot to be said for ethics, principles and the very basic value of decency. None of which DWade possesses. Need I say more? Take your pick of dirt-bag or douche-bag. They're all the same to me.

LMFAO...You have absolutely no idea what your talking about. Your ONLY speaking from a place of hurt feelings. If Wade went to Chicago you would say the exact opposite. This is classic. I see people like you try to do the exact same thing in the business world EVERY DAY. If someone finds a niche and does very well, jackasses such as yourself always come CRYING, trying to tear that person down as to make your own sorry ***** self look better. You just can't believe that Wade has positioned himself to have such a great future (Which has ZERO to do with you) but you come out crying anyway...It's truly pathetic.

ATX
07-11-2010, 09:03 PM
K. Last time, Bulls fan here. I am not making excuses, just stating the facts. Whether u like them or not, the facts are the facts.:rolleyes:

:facepalm: Such an idiot....

Wade sacrifices two years with only shyte for a roster for this chance, and does so by giving up the most money...And dumbasses like you try to tear him down for wanting to win. Pathetic.

Jezeble
07-11-2010, 09:28 PM
:facepalm: Such an idiot....

Wade sacrifices two years with only shyte for a roster for this chance, and does so by giving up the most money...And dumbasses like you try to tear him down for wanting to win. Pathetic.

Are you sure you want to do this dance with me? Calling me idiot and dumbass is crossing the line. You see, like an intelligent, rational person, I state my case, and move on. You don't know me, so there is no reason for you to make it personal. So please don't.

Now, everything I have previously stated about Wade's despicable behavior, I stand by them. He is a SSSSSSNAKE! Deal with it.