PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Fans will never understand "The Decision"

EliManning#1
07-11-2010, 06:20 PM
Seven years ago, the NBA experienced the greatest draft class since the 85 class with Jordan and Barkley and Hakeem. In the 2003 draft Cleveland won the lottery selected hometown Phenom Lebron James, Pistons selected the next Dirk Nowitski, Denver got there scoring machine in Carmelo Anthony, the raptors got Chris Bosh and the Heat selected Chicago native Dwayne Wade

Lebron James gave Cleveland 7 great years..he gave an unexpected trip to finals..rookie of the year..all star games..playoffs MVP awards and everything he could..but it couldn't deliver on a championship which is what Lebron is all about..he wants 7+ in Miami and hes willing to sacrifice his legacy to be part of arguably the greatest event in NBA history..he wants to be the fisrt to do something so unprecedented, so unfathomable, that even if you hate him or love him, you will always remember.

He couldnt go to his childhood hero's team and fall short of 6 rings..he couldnt stay in Cleveland and try to win with Anderson Varejao and Mo Williams..he couldt risk it with amare and hi possible career ending injuires..he really had no choice to to go to Miami. The lights, the beach, the women..Pat Riley and the Armani suits or stay with Dan Gilbert and fathead? Cmon people..

Yes hes from Ohio..but not exactly Cleveland. LeBron did what every other person in his position would do..go to a great city with 2 of his closest friends in the NBA, be part of history, win some rings and possibly become the billion dollar man..so the question is can you blame him?

If you had the choice whether to go to Miami to win rings with 2 amazing players or stay in Cleveland and hope someday they bring you some help(no free agent superstar will wanna play in Cleveland fora decade now)?

LeBron really didnt choose..wade and bosh made the choice for him.

Dallas Tx4Life
07-11-2010, 06:23 PM
EXACTLY! bosh was all "im not deciding until lebron does".... then all of a sudden, wade and bosh were like, "we are going to miami, please join us lebron".... theyve been talking about this trio for years....

i think cleveland fans understand... if they dont they are ********... why in gods name would he stay somewhere where they have PROVEN that they cant get the pieces needed to win a championship... was he supposed to lead them to another 60 win season just to get beaten by a TEAM later on? f.e. against the celtics... lebron was the best player out there.. then it went rondo, pierce, garnett, ray allen, glen davis, tony allen, perkins, **** even sheed played better than the next best cav

TheBay30
07-11-2010, 06:26 PM
in before close

another LJ6 thread.Pointless.

EliManning#1
07-11-2010, 06:28 PM
i hope for they're sake they understand..i made this thread to help them understand that LeBron is human and did what every one of us would've done in that position..he may have not delivered the news that well but that was a product if his life long dream to be bigger than the sport..which right now..he is

*Superman*
07-11-2010, 06:30 PM
This has been planned for years. To avoid tampering they didn't talk about it, but they sure as hell gave signs they would all join one team.

Dallas Tx4Life
07-11-2010, 06:31 PM
they get it, their just lying to themselves just like that idiot gilbert

EliManning#1
07-11-2010, 06:33 PM
yea i dont believe for a second this was cooked up july 1st but i do believe Lebron was struggling with the decision(maybe) and Wade and Bosh made it easy for him by joing the heat before him..kinda saying "dude youre not actually gonna pass this up right?"

_Supreme_
07-11-2010, 06:36 PM
I didn't like the whole whoopla either, but at least it got the kids some money.

Also nobody had to watch you know. If you don't like it don't watch it.

GspLAL
07-11-2010, 06:36 PM
I don't think anyone is mad at him for leaving, it's the WAY he left. He kept the ownership in the dark about his decision and didn't let them know what he was gonna do and basically humiliated the city on national TV.

What?
07-11-2010, 06:37 PM
i hope for they're sake they understand..i made this thread to help them understand that LeBron is human and did what every one of us would've done in that position..he may have not delivered the news that well but that was a product if his life long dream to be bigger than the sport..which right now..he is

What Lebrons mistake wasn't that he left Cleveland they could forgive him for that give it some time but he left them on National Television that is something I don't expect cleveland to forgive and THAT is "the Decision"

Dallas Tx4Life
07-11-2010, 06:38 PM
I don't think anyone is mad at him for leaving, it's the WAY he left. He kept the ownership in the dark about his decision and didn't let them know what he was gonna do and basically humiliated the city on national TV.

the ownership CLEARLY has no character whatsoever so who cares?!? dan gilbert deserved what he got... cavs fans should hate him.. he's the one that couldnt get him a solid team

EliManning#1
07-11-2010, 06:41 PM
yes its the way he left but i still think theres some fans who believe this being his hometown he shouldve never left no matter what which is stupid to think..dan gilbert just put the cavs in a bigger whole then it was after the "LeBacle" which seems impoosible..what free agent will sign witht the cavs knowing theyre owner is a lunatic

mark1125
07-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Seriously? ANOTHER LBJ thread about nothing?:facepalm:

Melo15
07-11-2010, 06:50 PM
I will never understand why you started "this thread"

tangent12
07-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Come on come on come onnnn... Bosh did not place an electric dildo in LeBrons butt which he controlled during the show to manipulate him. It was all on LeBrons hand and he decided to become a queen.

NY-FLmagicknick
07-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Magic fans can relate. When Tmac left he was arguably the best and most exciting player in the NBA,if not then tied with Kobe. Like LBJ, he was also from a city not to far from where he played. when magic fans saw him leave and go to a contender (houston at the time) it killed all of us inside. Luckily we got dwight that summer in the draft and we could care less. Hopefully cleveland can land a solid draft pick,because it will be hard to attract any free agents there.