PDA

View Full Version : why didn't LBJ Lure wade and Bosh to cleveland?

kobebabe
07-11-2010, 06:05 PM
I am still wondering why LBJ, the best by far among the 3, could not manage to do what wade managed to have them do. He is the King and kings give orders not receive them. He should have been the one to get them to join him in cleveland, not the other way round. Now wade looks like the true loyalty and the smartest of the 3. Lebron looks more like a faithful follower if you ask me.
I still don't get it.
Do you??

Raoul Duke
07-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Because it's Cleveland?

Raidaz4Life
07-11-2010, 06:07 PM
I hope you get banned for making Lakers fans look like total retards.

JordansBulls
I am still wondering why LBJ, the best by far among the 3, could not manage to do what wade managed to have them do. He is the King and kings give orders not receive them. He should have been the one to get them to join him in cleveland, not the other way round. Now wade looks like the true loyalty and the smartest of the 3. Lebron looks more like a faithful follower if you ask me.
I still don't get it.
Do you??

Cleveland was like 20 million over the luxury tax.

Kimikaze
the heat had 2 players on their entire roster during free agency, and had almost 30 million to spend. and it's not like ledouche didn't try and lure bosh via s&t

Dallas Tx4Life
07-11-2010, 06:08 PM
Because it's Cleveland?

ding ding ding... you are correct sir... i think it was more likely for them to all go to TORONTO haha

MiamiLoyal926
because miami had the money and cleveland did not?!?!

Jays Claw
Why didn't LeBron James lure Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh to Cleveland?

It's because Cleveland didn't have cap space for three max contracts. Not only that, but both Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh weren't ecstatic about playing in Cleveland.

Master Mind
07-11-2010, 06:09 PM
:laugh2:

Jays Claw
07-11-2010, 06:10 PM
It was more likely for them to go and play in Toronto.

I'd rather go play in Toronto as well. :p

Dallas Tx4Life
07-11-2010, 06:12 PM
I'd rather go play in Toronto as well. :p

lol id rather play in italy than cleveland

ElMarroAfamado
07-11-2010, 06:12 PM
because he is not good enough to lead a team to a championship, and if wade and bosh would have gone to cleveland it would have been the princes team

ElMarroAfamado
07-11-2010, 06:13 PM
by the way, all these newly registered HEAT fans are the most delusional of the bunch and theres alot

LayZbone
07-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Cause we have Pat Riley, and Miami>Cleveland.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-11-2010, 06:15 PM

he posted the exact same **** into the lakers forum

he obviously, has no idea that NBA has a salary cap

Dallas Tx4Life
07-11-2010, 06:16 PM
because he is not good enough to lead a team to a championship, and if wade and bosh would have gone to cleveland it would have been the princes team

CORRECTION: he's not good enough to lead washed up scrubs to the championship.... tell me how they won over 60 games in the past two seasons... was it that amazing coach they had? their ingenious gm? that awesome point guard you guys had? hahahah come on be real

GspLAL
07-11-2010, 06:19 PM
You guys can laugh at the OP for this question but some peoples answers are just as bad because they missed the obvious.

MVPKOBE43
07-11-2010, 06:20 PM
I still don't get it.
Do you??

Yeah I Get it. LeJudas wanted to do that to his team. He obviously want them to be hurt in the process as well.

Bruno
07-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Have you ever been to South Beach, or Cleveland? When you start paying taxes it'll all make sense.

kobebabe
07-11-2010, 06:24 PM
he posted the exact same **** into the lakers forum

he obviously, has no idea that NBA has a salary cap
i do get there is cap space fellow lakers fan. why was heat willing to do anything under the moon to creat cap space? seems the 3 had plans to play together. if so then the king would have given orders to clear cap space. they have nothing but a bunch of scrubs

TheBay30
07-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Cause

hgtiger32
07-11-2010, 06:26 PM
haha this is funny

flimflamman
07-11-2010, 06:26 PM
because miami had the money and cleveland did not?!?!

See that is where collusion of the three players and the Heat front office becomes an issue and an example of violation of fair competetive balance. If CLeveland was aware that the two others would join Lebron in Cleveland, they would have dumped contracts as the Heat did. Cleveland would never had traded or Jamison. If Cleveland had done that Miami would be crying how unfair it was.
Cleveland is a beautiful City too. Miami has advantages but Cleveland is a nice place too. Ever been ?

Oakley's Fist
07-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Because Cleveland is a hole in the ground while Miami is essentially heaven for rich young men.

Dallas Tx4Life
07-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Cause

haha this is my favorite answer yet

Westbrook36
07-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Miami had the money and LeBron was pushing to bring in Bosh, however Bosh wasn't interested.

SA5195
07-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Cap Space. And I don't think they would wanna play in Cleveland.

Yanks All Day
07-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Cleveland didn't have money to sign any big free agents outright. He did try to get Bosh to play in Cleveland via sign and trade, but Bosh was having none of it. Once that happened, he bolted for Miami. He tried to stay, but the idea of creating a super power in South Beach was too tempting. And come on, city wise Miami >>>>>>>> Cleveland. Not trying to put Cleveland down, but its Miami for Pete's sake.

Raidaz4Life
07-11-2010, 06:34 PM
i do get there is cap space fellow lakers fan. why was heat willing to do anything under the moon to creat cap space? seems the 3 had plans to play together. if so then the king would have given orders to clear cap space. they have nothing but a bunch of scrubs

Dude you can't just "clear cap space" it doesn't work like that.

Somebody please close this abomination of a thread.

flimflamman
Miami got the money because of the knowledge that three players were coming- that is unethical. Miami perhaps not a City familiar with Ethics. See how drug laundering of cocaine money built the City during the 80-90's. Or did you guys forget that down there in Miami ?

-Kobe24-TJ19-

Cavs have won 2 last regular seasons and you want them to start rebuilding and clearing cap wtf!

C'mon dude:speechless:

Raidaz4Life
07-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Miami got the money because of the knowledge that three players were coming- that is unethical. Miami perhaps not a City familiar with Ethics. See how drug laundering of cocaine money built the City during the 80-90's. Or did you guys forget that down there in Miami ?

Dude you're almost as bad as the OP. Just let it go!

Niro
07-11-2010, 06:37 PM
why didnt kobe lure lbj wade and bosh to la?

Raps08-09 Champ
07-11-2010, 06:38 PM
They couldn't fit it in. So LBJ decided to go to Miami because that was the only way they could have joined forces.

NY-FLmagicknick
07-11-2010, 06:39 PM
There are many factors into WHY. Cleveland doesn't have cap room, beautiful weather,sexy beaches,celeb appeal, and no state taxes. I'm sure his entourage of friends helped sell in the idea of miami as well because they would benifit from it as well.

Jezeble
07-11-2010, 06:44 PM

LOL. Be nice! I thinks she's new. Cut her some slack.:)

ROY 2 MVP Braun
07-11-2010, 06:46 PM
i dont think wade would have actaully minded being in clevland jus that lebron didnt want him or try to recruit him i mean wade woulda been close to ill n wis 2 places he has alot of friends n family just my thought tho

Raidaz4Life
07-11-2010, 06:47 PM
LOL. Be nice! I thinks she's new. Cut her some slack.:)

I could care less, if you're going to post a stupid thread like this then at least have some knowledge of the NBA salary cap. I don't like LBJ either but at least have a legitimate reason to dislike him.

unleashthebeast
07-11-2010, 06:49 PM
in b4 close!!!

netsgiantsyanks
07-11-2010, 06:51 PM
didnt bosh say that he didnt want to go to cleveland?? if him and wade wanted to go to cleveland, cleveland fans would be going nuts and acting as dumb as some heat fans are doing now

kjoke
07-11-2010, 06:52 PM

:clap:

flimflamman
07-11-2010, 06:54 PM
There are many factors into WHY. Cleveland doesn't have cap room, beautiful weather,sexy beaches,celeb appeal, and no state taxes. I'm sure his entourage of friends helped sell in the idea of miami as well because they would benifit from it as well.

NO, the salary levels things among all the teams.

Miami may have beaches and beautiful things we all enjoy, but that nothing to do with the issue that Miami dumped all its contracts in the last few months, Where as Cleveland took on salary in an attempt to win and make Lebron happy as they felt they were being negotioated with in good faith. That is the point that Miami fans are forgetting or ignoring.

Plus I did not want to dis Miami however , folks from Miami seem to want to dis Cleveland for being inferior to Miami. But lets remember that Miami was built in some rather unethical ways in the past, recent past. Millions upon millions of dollars per day laundered by Miami banks for Columbian drug lords. That is a fact.
So how is Miami superior to Cleveland ? FOr those Miami residents who feel that way, please tell me ? Also Miami may have the Heat and the beaches and such, but again how many typical Miami residents will ever get to afford the games ? This type of spirit makes a victim of Miami fans, its a mockery of fair play and you'll see...

-Big-Baby-
07-11-2010, 06:55 PM
I still don't get it.
Do you??

:facepalm:

flimflamman
07-11-2010, 06:56 PM
I could care less, if you're going to post a stupid thread like this then at least have some knowledge of the NBA salary cap. I don't like LBJ either but at least have a legitimate reason to dislike him.

What would a smart thread be for you ? Something that is consistent with your opinions and those alone ?

jameswadebosh
07-11-2010, 06:56 PM
I still don't get it.
Do you??

WHO IN THE HELL WANTS TO PLAY IN CLEVELAND!:confused:

jameswadebosh
07-11-2010, 06:57 PM

so what

Dallas Tx4Life
07-11-2010, 06:59 PM
Cavs have won 2 last regular seasons and you want them to start rebuilding and clearing cap wtf!

C'mon dude:speechless:

c'mon dude... that team is TRASH... cleveland didnt win 2 seasons lebron did, quit fooling yourself

kurivaimu
07-11-2010, 07:02 PM
i hope you get banned for making lakers fans look like total retards.

+1

NYtilIdie
07-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Cleveland's called "The mistake by the Lake" for a reason.

gunsandtallica
07-11-2010, 07:07 PM
they could of gone to chicago and made it work with even more talent. but wade conned them into doing it on his house. there his legacy will go down as the greatest heat player ever. lebron and bosh are too stupid to realize that.

Raidaz4Life
07-11-2010, 07:07 PM
c'mon dude... that team is TRASH... cleveland didnt win 2 seasons lebron did, quit fooling yourself

Here we go with the Cleveland is trash excuse. Cleveland outside of Lebron had one of the most underrated teams in the league.

Jezeble
07-11-2010, 07:12 PM
they could of gone to chicago and made it work with even more talent. but wade conned them into doing it on his house. there his legacy will go down as the greatest heat player ever. lebron and bosh are too stupid to realize that.

Finally, someone gets it! THANK YOU!!:clap:

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-11-2010, 07:18 PM

I'm not even gonna reply on that ridicilous post:facepalm:

darkfire423
07-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Its called south beach, maybe you heard of it.

flimflamman
07-11-2010, 07:20 PM
WHO IN THE HELL WANTS TO PLAY IN CLEVELAND!:confused:

See that is the point and attitude that fair minded people are offended bye.
Cleveland is in a temperant climate, it has its four seasons that offers more variety than Miami does. Some people like having snow, and skiing, and the oportunity to be in a small safe City. Cleveland is pretty, I have friend who attended Cleveland public schools and had " Horse back riding as an elective ".
So its not all bad.
I am from Puerto Rico and I can you we got beaches and hotels and all the same luxuries Miami has, but the tyical resident of those areas doesn't got the Beach daily. NOr wants to go get tanned daily, the sun is dangerous. Heck, I am dark skinned, not as much as Lebron but what doe you think he wants with the sun and the beach. That is all vacation image. SO people of Miami stop dissing on CLeveland. The issue is whether their was an unfair advantage given to the Miami organization at the expense of others.
The Miami Heat fan is not to blame nor shoudl they feel defensive to the point where they demean or bellite others who mention that fact and don't like it.
I might be wrong and everthing was on the up and up. But Alonzo Mourinigs comments the other day did not make the whole thing seem kosher.

kjoke
07-11-2010, 07:21 PM

i dont think so, that team would be good, but lebron already had issues with the bulls players (aka noah) and im not to sure how much better chicago with lebron is better than lebron in miami, ok hed be playin with rose and noah(chemistry obv. not here), but still playin with another 2 great players alongside is much better

ldc62
07-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Regardless of cap, Wade and Bosh didn't want to go there.

DfanAlways
07-11-2010, 07:29 PM
I still don't get it.
Do you??

Simple.
Because, the QUEEN... is too afraid to man up and take a team on his own back as the 'Chosen 1' ... woops....

No matter how many rings he wins, to be in consideration for the best to ever play the game, is over with now. Good luck going down in history as a sidekick now Freemason James [you and Wade can take your 3-6 symoblism to courts with you now]. Way to honor the nicknames you gave yourself and the promise you made to Cleveland when you got drafted.

http://www.basketballnews.me/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/i-m-not-going-to-dissapoint-anybody-lebron-james-wallpaper.jpg

oh.. yeah.. about that... haha

justinnum1
07-11-2010, 07:30 PM

LMFAO :laugh:

flimflamman
07-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Regardless of cap, Wade and Bosh didn't want to go there.

True so forget Cleveland.

But my point is that they conspired to convince other teams that they wre interested in signing there. They visited with teams like NY, Nj, Chicago and others. THey to the last minute said things like we like CHicago or NY. Why did they do that ? To prevent other teams from fully investigating other plans and to I think prevent other players from doing what they in fact did go to one team. What if Chicago knw their plan, perhaps Boozer would have been joined by DIrk or Johnson, why would they have been left out when they could be a part of a big three of their own. See my point ? Not fair play.

Bad Karma, it will bite Miami in the ***. You'll see and the typical Miami fan who may no longer be able to afford a ticket will be hamstrung with a team that will disapoint them. Just imagine Bosh blows out his knee, and Wade too. Think Lebron will stick it out and be loyal ? Or will he push for a trade then to add to his legacy ?

justinnum1
07-11-2010, 07:37 PM
True so forget Cleveland.

But my point is that they conspired to convince other teams that they wre interested in signing there. They visited with teams like NY, Nj, Chicago and others. THey to the last minute said things like we like CHicago or NY. Why did they do that ? To prevent other teams from fully investigating other plans and to I think prevent other players from doing what they in fact did go to one team. What if Chicago knw their plan, perhaps Boozer would have been joined by DIrk or Johnson, why would they have been left out when they could be a part of a big three of their own. See my point ? Not fair play.

Bad Karma, it will bite Miami in the ***. You'll see and the typical Miami fan who may no longer be able to afford a ticket will be hamstrung with a team that will disapoint them. Just imagine Bosh blows out his knee, and Wade too. Think Lebron will stick it out and be loyal ? Or will he push for a trade then to add to his legacy ?

:violin:

S-Dot
07-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Cleveland doesn't have the glamour, beautiful women, nice weather, beaches, and night life that Miami has. That's no offense to Cleveland; its a great city.

Though we may forget, these guys are humans beings too, and they're all young and "unmarried" if I'm correct. They'll have fun. It will hurt LBJ's legacy undoubtedly, but he'll have fun.

DfanAlways
07-11-2010, 07:41 PM
Cleveland's called "The mistake by the Lake" for a reason.

yeah.. it's because the entire Northern part of Ohio was given to them by Michigan, and Michigan got the U.P.... a deal that has grossly given back to the state of Michigan and the rest of the U.S. in raw minerals... whereas the Northern Ohio port has no relevance in shipping anymore.

-Big-Baby-
07-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Here we go with the Cleveland is trash excuse. Cleveland outside of Lebron had one of the most underrated teams in the league.

Underrated? are you joking me? if anything OVER-RATED, they got trashed by the celtics in the playoffs, and would of got trashed by the magic and lakers. James brought that team EVERYTHING they had. If they didn't draft lebron, i don't know what they'd be right now. probably in a different city. that team was so horrible before lebron.

mjt20mik
07-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Miami had the money and LeBron was pushing to bring in Bosh, however Bosh wasn't interested.

^

They had a sign and trade going, but Bosh wanted nothing to do with Cleveland.

RCarlson85
07-11-2010, 07:48 PM
It's Cleveland, enough said. No one wants to live in Cleveland, not even hometown hero Lebron. Cleveland is the armpit of the U.S. Let's see, Cleveland or Miami? That's a tough decision.

NY-FLmagicknick
07-11-2010, 07:53 PM
armpit of the US.... lmmfao funny analogy

-Big-Baby-
07-11-2010, 07:56 PM
He's right. They are the armpit of U.S. They are low-class, see the burning jersey, see Dan Gilbert crying like a 12 year old girl with acne. I'm sorry but the Cavs won't be a good team for a long time, Mo Willliams is going to want to leave. Jamison's contract is going to run out. During free agency no ones going to want to play for them, they are probably best off rebuilding the whole roster by draft picks.

Raidaz4Life
07-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Underrated? are you joking me? if anything OVER-RATED, they got trashed by the celtics in the playoffs, and would of got trashed by the magic and lakers. James brought that team EVERYTHING they had. If they didn't draft lebron, i don't know what they'd be right now. probably in a different city. that team was so horrible before lebron.

Jamison was a career 20-8 guy before he went to Cleveland, Mo and Anthony Parker were both better shooters than ANYONE the Lakers had. Shaq and Big Z provided plenty of size inside and Andy was in talks for DPOY. I mean all I hear is that Lebron was playing all by himself when in reality he had plenty of pieces to succeed. It wasn't his team's fault that they didn't run an ACTUAL OFFENSE but rather played Lebron ball to pad his stats and make everyone else look mediocre alongside him.

RCarlson85
07-11-2010, 08:00 PM

All three of them couldn't have gone to Chicago. They didn't have the money for that. Chicago could have gotten two, but not three. Miami was the only team that could pay three max guys close to max money. They all wanted to play together, so they went where that was possible.

nanablvd
07-11-2010, 08:01 PM
I still don't get it.
Do you??

Please do some googling on the currect collective bargaining agreements before asking here.

Jezeble
07-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Simple.
Because, the QUEEN... is too afraid to man up and take a team on his own back as the 'Chosen 1' ... woops....

No matter how many rings he wins, to be in consideration for the best to ever play the game, is over with now. Good luck going down in history as a sidekick now Freemason James [you and Wade can take your 3-6 symoblism to courts with you now]. Way to honor the nicknames you gave yourself and the promise you made to Cleveland when you got drafted.

http://www.basketballnews.me/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/i-m-not-going-to-dissapoint-anybody-lebron-james-wallpaper.jpg

oh.. yeah.. about that... haha

Ok, I don't know you, but I've just lost any inkling of respect I might has garnered for for u in the future. You are the Laker fan, that gives Laker fans a bad name. GOD!!:facepalm:

-Big-Baby-
07-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Jamison was a career 20-8 guy before he went to Cleveland, Mo and Anthony Parker were both better shooters than ANYONE the Lakers had. Shaq and Big Z provided plenty of size inside and Andy was in talks for DPOY. I mean all I hear is that Lebron was playing all by himself when in reality he had plenty of pieces to succeed. It wasn't his team's fault that they didn't run an ACTUAL OFFENSE but rather played Lebron ball to pad his stats and make everyone else look mediocre alongside him.

Yeah yeah on paper, Jamison was good. He didn't provide enough help for Lebron. Mo is the worst thing you could turn to for a 2nd option on a team. You can just give anyone that role, Cleveland didn't provide enough help hands down. AJ was in consideration, D12 WON dpoy. Lebron avg's 28/7/7 do you understand what that means? He is all over the place. He dishes the ball, scores at will, grabs boards. But theres no I in TEAM! Kobe has the better team hence winning the championship. Boston has the better team hence ECF Champions. And if you want to bring up season numbers, season games dont really matter but a spot in the playoffs, the whole playoff scenari is a whole different thing. Cleveland was made up of 11 scrubs and the most skilled basketball player. I dont want to turn this into a kobe vs lebron but its true.

Jaji
07-11-2010, 08:14 PM
I still don't get it.
Do you??

1st of all, Cleveland didn't have the money.

2nd of all, IT'S CLEVELAND!!!

You can't be this dense. :facepalm:

Public Enemy #1
07-11-2010, 08:24 PM
Laker fans intelligence never ceases to amaze me. Why would Bosh and Wade want to sign in Cleveland? On top of that the Cavs didn't have any money to sign either of them. You think the Heat/Raptors would both do sign and trades for guys like Mo Williams, Delonte West, and JJ Hickson! lol You could say the same thing about Bosh... Bosh could have tried to draw LBJ and Wade to Toronto but he didn't. :rolleyes:

Kingz4L
07-11-2010, 08:26 PM
I would say because the Miami had are a big market team...Cavs are not!!

dodie53
07-11-2010, 08:33 PM
the weather.
hehe

kobebabe
07-11-2010, 10:04 PM

You don't have to answer to a "********" thread. You look ******** yourself when you Do!

kobebabe
07-11-2010, 10:07 PM
What would a smart thread be for you ? Something that is consistent with your opinions and those alone ?

:clap:

kobebabe
07-11-2010, 10:10 PM

This is what am thinking too. They coulda gone to Chicago if not anywhere else. But ofcourse Wade is smarter than them and had them do his wish. Now who is the KING?

TragicallyHip
07-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Because it's Cleveland?

This.

bringinwood
07-11-2010, 10:20 PM
I know of Toronto and Miami...

What's a Cleveland ???

Is it like a dirty sanchez ???

rabzouz 96
07-11-2010, 10:24 PM
everybody who answers anything else than capspace is a total ******

Mplsman
07-11-2010, 10:25 PM
They want to party in the city where the heat is on that's why.

ManningToTyree
07-11-2010, 10:33 PM
no one wants to play in cleveland

biglord
07-11-2010, 10:38 PM
one word[ coward] dude to scared to be the man on the team wade got them boys under his little toe nail u know how those chi boys do

tredigs
07-11-2010, 10:45 PM
by the way, all these newly registered HEAT fans are the most delusional of the bunch and theres alot

Bold words when it followed this:

Blind hate is a funny (see: annoying) thing. Cleveland didn't have the money to sign them, period. They are WAY over the cap. That's where this discussion begins and ends - and the thread should be closed.

Beyond that, if you had a choice to play in Miami or Cleveland (channeling Bosh + Wade), where are you going to want to play?

Stop being ridiculous and ignorant just because you hate the guy, people.

prodigy
07-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Cavs had a deal in place with the Raptors for Bosh. Just needed Bosh to accept it.

Turns out Lebron did not even try to lure Bosh to Cleveland even after reports said he did.

Sadds The Gr8
07-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Because they don't have cap space?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Jezeble
07-11-2010, 10:55 PM
one word[ coward] dude to scared to be the man on the team wade got them boys under his little toe nail u know how those chi boys do

Yeah. Same Chi boy that sold us down the river? LeBron might be bad, but Wade is the evil mastermind. After th way he played us, I am surpried you have it in you to call him a Chi boy. He is scum!:mad:

fishfan79
07-11-2010, 10:59 PM
cap space
taxes in florida (endorsements for wade and lebron make them more then salary supposedly)
miami >>>> cleveland
riley >>> scott
Arison >>>> pycho Gilbert by far

prodigy
07-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Beyond that, if you had a choice to play in Miami or Cleveland (channeling Bosh + Wade), where are you going to want to play?

Well I hate hurricanes and an over population of old people. Also lets be real, Do the heat even have fans? They had wade and won 47 games last season and hardly sold out any games. If you watch them on TV the first like 10 rows behind the announce tables are empty.

Cleveland fans still pack Browns games for crying out loud. If you win then Cleveland will spend their money to watch you. While Thats not the case in Miami. Now they will of course because of the front runners.

prodigy
07-11-2010, 11:08 PM
riley >>> scott

Riley not coach.

Scott >>>>>>>>> Heat coach
Cavs fans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> heat fans

I'll also take Gilbert over your owner. Gilbert is doing huge things for the city of Cleveland outside of basketball. he also spends huge money on basketball. Gotta love that. Gotta love his passion.

Sure he made some interesting Comments, most of which were true. (which I guess makes him a slave owner who pays his slaves millions lol).

PatelJ1010
07-11-2010, 11:09 PM
He didn't try because Cleveland didn't even have any CAP ROOM to begin with and plus Bosh didn't even want to come there anyway. How would he be noticed anywayz Toronto isn't exactly a Media town and Cleveland will be less of it now since its Super Star left. Miami is a Media town and they are all getting the money they want.

prodigy
07-11-2010, 11:13 PM
Lets be real Wade, Bron and Bosh made the decision to play together few years back when they all signed 3 year deals. Then Pat Riley started cutting salary and signing players to short deals.

BTW- The heats owners son hung out with Bron, bosh, wade when they were on the USA team. Clearly not tampering I guess.

It was all planned out. Lebron new he was leaving and still held Cleveland hostage.

tredigs
07-11-2010, 11:13 PM
Well I hate hurricanes and an over population of old people. Also lets be real, Do the heat even have fans? They had wade and won 47 games last season and hardly sold out any games. If you watch them on TV the first like 10 rows behind the announce tables are empty.

Cleveland fans still pack Browns games for crying out loud. If you win then Cleveland will spend their money to watch you. While Thats not the case in Miami. Now they will of course because of the front runners.

Well, I'm sure they don't hate tropical weather, multi-million dollar beachfront mansions and some of the best looking women in America walking around in next to nothing all year long. No disrespect to Cleveland - I've never been there - but the appeal of Miami is pretty obvious. The reason they have less than stellar attendance compared to Cleveland is because a) there's a lot to do in Miami, so it's not a priority for them and b) some dude named Lebron James played for Cleveland. The Cavs were 29/29 in attendance the year before Lebron signed, you can expect more of the same next season.

Sorry if that's too harsh for you, but that's the reality - The Cavs fans were nothing but bandwagoners.

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/year/2003

Jezeble
07-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Riley not coach.

I'll also take Gilbert over your owner. Gilbert is doing huge things for the city of Cleveland outside of basketball. he also spends huge money on basketball. Gotta love that. Gotta love his passion.

Sure he made some interesting Comments, most of which were true. (which I guess makes him a slave owner who pays his slaves millions lol).

No, they made him a hypocrite. He was ready and willing to re-sign LeBron for the sake of making a profit, even though he thought the worst of him.. Imagine smiling and cozying up to LeBron and all the while you secretly despised him in your heart. OMG, that is just, just, just, EVIL!

He deserves to rot with his decrepit franchise in his backwater town. He, nor the people of Cleveland, deserved LeBron. Look how quickly they tyurned on him after he gave them 7 years of relevance in the League. Its a good thing LeBron listened to his Mom, and the real friends, who truly loved him. I bet he was so relieved and felt justified once he read Gilbert's rant, and saw how the fans vilified him. To think he might have stayed and sacrificed the rest of his career for these ingrates. If you ask me, he dodged a bullet, and he knows it.

Good Riddance!

spartanbear
07-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Ha! Haven't read every single response/post but the ones about money, available cap-space and desirable location make me chuckle. This decision wasn't supposed to be about money, right? It was about winning championships, right? These three could have realistically taken $5 Million a piece or something and made it work wherever.

Which makes me wonder do other players decide to do this in the future? Let's pool our talent on one team in a desirable location and win championships.

ayuntalo
07-11-2010, 11:40 PM
they didnt wanna go to cleveland because joakin noah said so

biglord
07-11-2010, 11:43 PM
Yeah. Same Chi boy that sold us down the river? LeBron might be bad, but Wade is the evil mastermind. After th way he played us, I am surpried you have it in you to call him a Chi boy. He is scum!:mad:

i dont like that he sold out, but the heat was his team out the gate so him going back aint that big of a surpise but bron dude is a follower and wade knew it so he gas dude up got him to come down there and throw his name and rep in the toilet for that wade get none city pass but all in all usual chi boy gift of gab now do u see?

Jezeble
07-12-2010, 12:25 AM
i dont like that he sold out, but the heat was his team out the gate so him going back aint that big of a surpise but bron dude is a follower and wade knew it so he gas dude up got him to come down there and throw his name and rep in the toilet for that wade get none city pass but all in all usual chi boy gift of gab now do u see?

Please explain to me how LeBron threw his name and rep in the toilet? Is he the first player to leave his team for greener pastures? Maybe you should ask KG and RayRay how that is working out. Better yet, ask Shaq how that worked for him when he went to join Kobe and the Lakers. Do you think when people talk about Shaq 30 years from now -- and they will -- they will care where he won his rings? Same with LeBron. What matters is that he wins. He is no different from any other pro-athlete; they are all in this business to win, period.

As for DWade, he was Riley's inside guy. He played us well. Freddo Corleone, Benedict Arnold, Judas Iscariot - THY NAME IS DWYANE WADE!!!!!:mad:

hugepatsfan
07-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Because it was impossible.

/thread

hugepatsfan
07-12-2010, 12:31 AM
Please explain to me how LeBron threw his name and rep in the toilet? Is he the first player to leave his team for greener pastures? Maybe you should ask KG and RayRay how that is working out. Better yet, ask Shaq how that worked for him when he went to join Kobe and the Lakers. Do you think when people talk about Shaq 30 years from now -- and they will -- they will care where he won his rings? Same with LeBron. What matters is that he wins. He is no different from any other pro-athlete; they are all in this business to win, period.

As for DWade, he was Riley's inside guy. He played us well. Freddo Corleone, Benedict Arnold, Judas Iscariot - THY NAME IS DWYANE WADE!!!!!:mad:

Kobe was a mid first round rookie when Shaq joined.

And Ray and KG were never gunning for MJ like Lebron marketed himself as doing. Lebron's talents far exceed them - that's why this hurts his legacy. KG and Ray were in a situation where joinging w/ Pierce helped their legacies. It's not the same for every player.

nickdymez
07-12-2010, 12:32 AM

Because they didn't film Scarface there.. Plus there is a rumor going around that Delonte West slept with Wades aunt and Bosh's Sister.

HouRealCoach
07-12-2010, 12:39 AM
Why didnt Mike Miller lure them to Washington?

bringinwood
07-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Riley not coach.

You can't be from dir--- I mean Cleveland....

flimflamman
07-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Had an other team had the insider information that the big three would play together perhaps ATL or LA would have dumped salary also. That is my point. NYC has the most beautiful women in the US, btw.
Miami has a lot of NYC residents there on vacation.

Also Miami residents be careful what you say about OHio and other mid american hick towns, cause they visit and support your tourist industry. Tourism and Narco dollars is what keeps you all employed. From money making NYC aiight.

Dallas Tx4Life
07-12-2010, 03:02 PM
true, but even if miami fans talk down on them... they will still come running down to miami for their leisure

Russell_Roberts
07-12-2010, 03:07 PM
keep playing nba 2k

SP@Z.
07-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Because their owner is emo.

koLohe2133
07-12-2010, 03:18 PM
because wade already has the underground sex party hookup in miami....

lebron's family and all that are in miami...

duh.

flimflamman
07-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Honestly Miami is a pretty CIty, but its not Los Angeles. It more like a suburb of NYC with palm trees. Like a Tropical Long Island with more Cubans than Puerto Ricans.

jrodmesche
07-12-2010, 09:52 PM
like Noah said who the **** wants to live in clevland? lmao

h2r09
07-12-2010, 09:55 PM
because anyone who lives in cleveland wants to get out, and anybody who has ever visited cleveland never wants to go back. its just not an attractive town.

The Raven
07-13-2010, 02:43 PM
Because the 2 of them didnt wanna play in Cleveland. they'd rather go where all the beaches and parties are