PDA

View Full Version : This Man is a Phophet (more Lebron hate)

Tymathee
07-11-2010, 05:37 PM
http://isportsweb.com/2010/05/15/why-i-hate-lebron-james-a-celtics-fans-confession/

Some quotes

I can honestly say two things about LeBron James. Mr. James is the single greatest physical specimen that I have ever seen step on a basketball court.

However, the other fact I can honestly say is I absolutely detest the man as a player.

This man is so focused on his image that I liken to Alex Rodriguez. The media ripped him for running off the court last year without shaking hands in Orlando after the Magic knocked him out. This year he hugged every single player he could find. At first it was nice, but after hanging out for that extended period of time, it was pretty clear what he was doing. Image control. This image that he has crafted is also what will ultimately lead him out of the town that lives and dies on his every whim. Instead of sticking around and looking to show the loyalty that the fans blindly shower him with, he will go to the team that will give him the best chance to win now.

As a player on the court I think he is a baby. This is not entirely his fault. He has been gifted every call since his arrival. It is human nature to be upset, if you do not get what you feel entitled to. However, to rant and rave like Rasheed Wallace is unacceptable. Best part is he does not even get Td up like Sheed

The minute he announced the elbow was hurt it was an excuse. How many times were Jordan, Kobe, Larry, or even Shaq were hurt and did not announce it. Heck, as far as I am concerned the Celtics are still blowing smoke about how injured KG really was. Shut up and play.

This brings me to my dislike of him on the court for his skill set. He has been in the league seven years. Seven years in the league and still the most physically talented player in the NBA has zero low post game.

I guess my argument is most gifted basketball player is not the smartest on the court. This is why I hate LeBron James. Wasted potential, but people do not see it because of the media hype. So keep doing commercials. Say all the politically correct statements. However, until you correct the flaws in your game forever the King will be without a ring.

Jezeble
07-11-2010, 05:40 PM
This needs to be closed. Its incindiary and irrelevant! TALK BAKETBALL PEOPLE! I'M TIRED OF THE WHINING AND BASHING!

VinceCarter
07-11-2010, 05:43 PM
This needs to be closed. Its incindiary and irrelevant! TALK BAKETBALL PEOPLE! I'M TIRED OF THE WHINING AND BASHING!

x2. Some of these threads lately are terribley pointless.

McPeak92
07-11-2010, 05:44 PM
^ But you can't say any of it is not true.

Dallas Tx4Life
07-11-2010, 05:45 PM
who's not a baby these days on the bball court... f.e. PAUL PIERCE... biggest hoe in nba history

ManRam
07-11-2010, 05:46 PM
We get it. There are enough threads where you can discuss your hate or love for him. We need to get over this...and move on.