PDA

View Full Version : who's most hated now?

lakersincebirth
07-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Have the lakers lost the title of being the most hated team in the nba to the miami heat? Has LeBron racked up enough haters to surpass the hate on Kobe? I think they did a good job of irking many fans but expect more bandwagonners to jump on the Heat trail.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-heisler-nba-20100711,0,3171997.column

your thoughts?

chisoxblake
07-11-2010, 04:16 PM
I am a bulls fan and personally i think lebron should be more hated!He didnt need to go on tv and announce his decision.I dont think that kobe should be hated. I mean hes just good and so he has a right to be a little cocky but Lebron has no RINGS and thinks hes BETTER!!i think the bulls could still compete with the heat and prolly beat them.U AGREE?

lakersincebirth
07-11-2010, 04:40 PM
I am a bulls fan and personally i think lebron should be more hated!He didnt need to go on tv and announce his decision.I dont think that kobe should be hated. I mean hes just good and so he has a right to be a little cocky but Lebron has no RINGS and thinks hes BETTER!!i think the bulls could still compete with the heat and prolly beat them.U AGREE?

it would be fun to watch the bulls beat the heat. :D

lake100
07-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Lakers still most hated. Miami is just Miami but lebron is the most hated player in the NBA and his propaganda people made him look real bad and himself. He's forced to win rings to make people forget. E.G(Kobe and the "Denver" story and "VS" Shaq)

IDB Josh M
07-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Right now, Lebron. But when things die down, people will remember why they hate the Lakers.

Grand Master B
07-11-2010, 05:20 PM
This is my favorite thing about all of this! Lebron just became the most hated man in the nba overnight! and it will only get worse. You honestly thing people are going to start to forget all this when the Miami Hype is traveling from city to city with their cocky routine all year?
Who would have thought the biggest winner of the 2010 Free agency would be Kobe!

LA Faithful
07-11-2010, 05:29 PM
How about that party they had to display their big 3? LOL... yeah they are hated.

I personally do not hate them as I think it was a good move by all three and the organization to join forces at their prime in hopes of starting a dynasty.

If anything, LBJ will be hated for the betrayal to his home town. Cleveland has the sentiments of the whole nation. He jumped ship on his town and his community... choosing the possibility of greatness over the love of his fans.

Tymathee
07-11-2010, 05:30 PM
i'm so happy that people are starting to see Lebron for what i saw him as Years go, Lebron, you's a punk bbbbbbbbbb yeah. :D :up:

go kobe
go kobe
go kobe
go kobe

Avenged
07-11-2010, 05:32 PM
As of right now the most hated player is Lebron and the most hated team is the Heat.

Expect this to change once the season rolls along and the Lakers once again dominate.

Fireworld
07-12-2010, 02:26 AM
Any thread thats starts with " Have the lakers lost the title " I will have no part of....Except for this post. :)

No we haven't, The best will always be hated.

MJL
07-12-2010, 03:22 AM
Kobe is the one benefits the saga! Kobe becomes the most popular NBA player and LBJ become the most hated one! Great for a change!

BigGuy951
07-12-2010, 03:35 AM
Losers aren't hated. Winners are. So we'll continue to be hated by everyone.

nanablvd
07-12-2010, 03:37 AM
It's the nature of humanity that pple enjoy destroying more than creating. The Lakers will still be the most hated team as long as they still stay atop, but Lebron does get a substantial dent in his brand this time; he's more of a sidekick than the franchise player now. It'd be more interesting to people to see how the friendship of the trio may get challenged after a season or two. You know, Kobe used to call Shaq his big brother in his first few years too.

OrangeDolphin
07-12-2010, 04:19 AM
We're in second as of now. Its funny watching all the Heat fans try to create forums to remind everyone to hate us. Crying Shaq did the same thing. Or Kobe wouldn't take a pay cut to win. LMAO they aren't used to being hated and don't know what to do

Fireworld
07-12-2010, 04:59 AM
Is this Kobe on mellos shirt?! (http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/lalacam.jpg)

BigGuy951
07-12-2010, 05:31 AM
Wow! I guess so! :laugh:

Let the Melo to LA talk begin..

Lakerfan8032
07-12-2010, 05:32 AM
Is this Kobe on mellos shirt?! (http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/lalacam.jpg)

:confused:Seriously?? How can you not notice the Bulls logo on one of the rings and count them out (that would be six)? It took me about one second to figure this out.

Bruno
07-12-2010, 05:43 AM
Right now LeBron is the most hated, just look at the #1 player in the league poll. Bryant and James switched places; three months ago James had 65% of the vote, now its Kobe.

Sure, a good portion of that is because LeBron got knocked out with home-court before reaching the finals, again- while Kobe just brought home back-to-back finals MVPs. But a lot of that, is because of him going to Miami.

It's such a weird feeling, I've just never seen Kobe not be the most hated player on the forum, I dont even know how to react to it really. I actually find myself defending LeBron, just out of habit of defending the guy who everyone else is ******** on.

Bruno
07-12-2010, 05:44 AM
:confused:Seriously?? How can you not notice the Bulls logo on one of the rings and count them out (that would be six)? It took me about one second to figure this out.

haha, I just saw that. Clearly MJ after counting.

..but I can understand the confusion. After all, five is one one less than six... :)

jazzkiller24
07-12-2010, 06:50 AM

could be a pippen shirt??

Anilyzer
07-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Have the lakers lost the title of being the most hated team in the nba to the miami heat? Has LeBlowJb racked up enough haters to surpass the hate on Kobe? I think they did a good job of irking many fans but expect more bandwagonners to jump on the Heat trail.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-heisler-nba-20100711,0,3171997.column

your thoughts?

Boston is most hated, ugliest team. And the home of Rasheed.

Lakers are the glamour team of the league... people who "hate" the Lakers are usually just jealous or think it "isn't fair" how good of a team/organization the Lakers are.

Miami hasn't done enough to be "hated"... the people that "hate" Miami are just losers who whine about athletes making really good money and having the freedom to choose the team they want to play for.

Iceman_9
07-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Congratulations to Lbj for winning "The most hated man in the NBA".

SP@Z.
07-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Don't worry, the Lakers will be the most hated again next year when they three-peat.

MJL
07-12-2010, 03:18 PM
First of all, stop calling him King!, I have never see a "crownless" king ever! Okay, we got that straighten out.
LBJ took the easy way out, he doesn’t have the back bone and wide shoulder to carry a team to win the final. Cavs has the best winning regular season for two years in a row, if that team still can't win the championship; it's the responsibility of the leader, not the owner. The owner has put a great team to win best record for two years. It's on LBJ. BTW, LBJ laid eggs in Boston playoff series...Kobe, MJ, Dr. J they didn't change team to chase the ring, Shaq change team, but he didn't "join" Kobe, Kobe was a 17 years old rooky at that time!
Now if LBJ is 35 years old, then that's a different story, I could find excuse for him. But...He is only 25! For God's sake!

If you still not getting it...It's "how" you get your ring...Do you like to see Chris Paul and Carmelo decide to join Lakers and use the excuse of "All I want is the chance of join forces and winning Championship"! Give me a break!

Another carp of "it's not about the money", yeh, sure! You got it right, it state tax free in Miami and I believe your calculation is correct on the difference. But you forgot something huge...Try calculate how much state tax he is saving now on all LBJ's endorsement! Compare with Heat contract money, this the big one! So that statement of "I left a loot money on the table when I decide to join Miami". Bull ****! He made even more by going to Heat!

Enough already,only one good thing coming out from this LBJ saga other than if you are a Heat fan...Kobe is the winner by doing nothing...LBJ has become the most hated NBA player now, Kobe has suddenly become the most popular one! Can you imagine this twist?

KillaInstinct24
07-12-2010, 05:34 PM
thats a nice shirt that melo is wearing, but yeah 6 rings, thats not kobe. even if melo wanted to play with kobe the guy is too much of a competitor to wear a shirt with his face on it

BigGuy951
07-12-2010, 07:08 PM
I see now haha. I was damn sleepy it was 3:30 am!

tribalpinoy
07-12-2010, 11:31 PM
I've always hated Lebron, I'm just glad everyone sees what I've seen and others have seen in him the past couple of years. But Don't worry, ESPN is already making up excuses for LeByotch. Their overhypeing machine will be working overtime now re-establish the self proclaimed king (of shyyyyet)!

The Raven
07-13-2010, 01:25 PM
As of right now, Lebron is public enemy numero uno while Kobe is looking to be the one who's going to take the Heat down. Loving this