PDA

View Full Version : Bulls 2010-2011

armychi-guy
07-11-2010, 05:10 AM
I would love to see the bulls go get shaun livingston to play sg. He has a great mid-range game is a great passer, he also has something to prove he's a great kid and a chicago guy and he's only 24 years old and he plays better defence then redick. I also think we've got to sign back brad miller i also would like to see them sign patrick o'bryant a 7'0 center from toronto. 2010-2011 bulls
starts
pg: Rose
sg: Livingston
sf: Deng
pf: Boozer
c: Noah
bench
pg: Law
sg: Redick
sf: Korver
pf: Gibson
c: Miller
pf/sf: Johnson
pf/c: O'bryant

chitownbears89
07-11-2010, 05:16 AM
Not Bad. But i cant help but think that Tmac has something left in the tank. I wouldn't mind if they took a chance on him if he is still available. But otherwise not a bad lineup.

TheBay30
07-11-2010, 05:18 AM
I live in Oakland but Bulls are one of my favorite teams in the East!
Rooting for them to beat Miami cHEAT

DodgerBulls
I know you're new OP, but please post this on the Bulls Forum.

Forums>Basketball>Chicago Bulls

BTW, welcome!

PraiseJesus
dumpster diving

Kyben36
07-11-2010, 05:21 AM
1st of all, why is livingston our starting SG. 2nd, thank for posting this is the NBA forum, now more reason for PSD ers to hate us.

JayW_1023
07-11-2010, 05:22 AM
They are a great shooter away from winning the East. Im convinced of that.

chitownbears89
07-11-2010, 05:23 AM
I know you're new OP, but please post this on the Bulls Forum.

Forums>Basketball>Chicago Bulls

BTW, welcome!

Why does everybody always make a huge stink about where these stupid threads go. Who cares. If he wants to put it in the main forum the he can put it in the main forum. He wants to see what everybody thinks about the bulls. Jeez. Every time I see a new thread somebody complains about placement. Then what belongs in the main forum. If you dont want to comment on it then dont. Nobody is forcing you to click on the link. This not directed towards you really dodgerbulls. But im tired of seeing this. let people post freely.

PraiseJesus
07-11-2010, 05:24 AM
/thread

-Big-Baby-
07-11-2010, 05:27 AM
Why does everybody always make a huge stink about where these stupid threads go. Who cares. If he wants to put it in the main forum the he can put it in the main forum. He wants to see what everybody thinks about the bulls. Jeez. Every time I see a new thread somebody complains about placement. Then what belongs in the main forum. If you dont want to comment on it then dont. Nobody is forcing you to click on the link. This not directed towards you really dodgerbulls. But im tired of seeing this. let people post freely.

I've always wanted to say this but never really had the time to right that much, they are f'en PSD police, little girls, i laugh when they get mad when you post something on the "NBA Forum" and not the "Bulls Forum" who the hell cares.

TheWatcher34
07-11-2010, 05:33 AM
bulls forum!?!?!?

chitownbears89
07-11-2010, 05:34 AM
bulls forum!?!?!?

Lol. I dont know if you did that on purpose or not. Either way its funny.

johnwayne
07-11-2010, 05:37 AM
I've always wanted to say this but never really had the time to right that much, they are f'en PSD police, little girls, i laugh when they get mad when you post something on the "NBA Forum" and not the "Bulls Forum" who the hell cares.

PREACH!!! LOL....i love this site because u can find out more information then you have time to find on your own...but goddamm you have some little whiny *** girls on here..."close thread!"..LMAO if you dont want to look at the thread then dont who gives a **** where its placed or what it says, if you dont like it dont read it, i think alot of you either 1.have no girlfriends....2.aint in charge of **** so u "attempt" to be a boss on a website...or 3. you honestly take this site far too serious......lmao now watch how many losers come "trying" to put me in my place lol YALL ARE SOME FIRST CLASS NERDS LMAO

THE MTL
07-11-2010, 05:41 AM
Bulls forum. SMH...even after 2010 free agency...Bulls fans still find a way to be so EVER ANNOYING!

PraiseJesus
07-11-2010, 05:43 AM
love bulls fans

chitownbears89
07-11-2010, 05:46 AM
Bulls forum. SMH...even after 2010 free agency...Bulls fans still find a way to be so EVER ANNOYING!

LOL is somebody holding you at gunpoint forcing you to click on threads you dont want to look at.

Gators123
07-11-2010, 05:49 AM
Bulls forum

Kyben36
07-11-2010, 05:50 AM

1st of all, your a chicago fan, so you have a biased opinion, 2nd, this is the nba forum, and this isnt nba news. we have these threads every week too, about derrick with a reverse layup. or something, I must admit, bulls fans are the bigest hommers on this site, at least NY fans stay in there own forum.

Bulls_fan90
07-11-2010, 05:52 AM

Come on, he's new. Cut him some slack. Save your hate for Queen. I heard he's already contracted herpes from Wade ;).

ldc62
07-11-2010, 05:53 AM
Bulls forum ;)

ldc62
07-11-2010, 05:54 AM
The reason why threads like these should be placed into team forums is because if everyone did this PSD NBA Forum wouldn't have any legit news at all on the first 2 pages.

chitownbears89
07-11-2010, 05:54 AM
1st of all, your a chicago fan, so you have a biased opinion, 2nd, this is the nba forum, and this isnt nba news. we have these threads every week too, about derrick with a reverse layup. or something, I must admit, bulls fans are the bigest hommers on this site, at least NY fans stay in there own forum.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Somebody posted something stupid. Half of the stuff on the NBA forum isn't news. If you guys dont care about the thread, think its dumb or whatever. You don't have to click on it. You don't have to read it. I understand that some of the stuff that is posted is dumb and repetitive. I have seen it and ignored it. If you guys ignore it too the thread will die or a Mod will take care of it.

chitownbears89
07-11-2010, 05:56 AM
The reason why threads like these should be placed into team forums is because if everyone did this PSD NBA Forum wouldn't have any legit news at all on the first 2 pages.

If you guys just didn't give those threads anytime they will just die on their own pretty much. But people keep it alive by saying close thread and put in so and so forum. Or dont post this.

Gators123
07-11-2010, 05:57 AM
If you guys just didn't give those threads anytime they will just die on their own pretty much. But people keep it alive by saying close thread and put in so and so forum. Or dont post this.

We like to add to our post count :eyebrow:

chitownbears89
07-11-2010, 05:59 AM
We like to add to our post count :eyebrow:

?????? why. Do we get money or something if we get to a certain number.

PraiseJesus
07-11-2010, 06:00 AM
I hoped Wade would be on the 2010-2011 Bulls.

Gators123
07-11-2010, 06:00 AM
?????? why. Do we get money or something if we get to a certain number.

Yeah, 5000 post will get you a blond hooker for 3 hours.

chitownbears89
07-11-2010, 06:04 AM

Wow almost there.

Kyben36
07-11-2010, 06:30 AM

dude, that hooker was a man, I have over 7000 post, that hooker wasnt worth it. save up and get the lightsaber on the top shelf. either that, or 5000 tootsie roles

http://www.firsttimeorangecounty.com/images/arcade-prizes-boomers.jpg

Gators123
07-11-2010, 06:39 AM
dude, that hooker was a man, I have over 7000 post, that hooker wasnt worth it. save up and get the lightsaber on the top shelf. either that, or 5000 tootsie roles

http://www.firsttimeorangecounty.com/images/arcade-prizes-boomers.jpg

Was it Chris Bosh? :laugh2:

DodgerBulls
07-11-2010, 06:40 AM

Yo, calm down. It was a suggestion, I knew he was new here so i'm giving him a heads up on where he should post it.

Placement?? Are you serious? What so great about this website is that it's organize. They had enough time to give every team its own forum, therefore lets not make a waste of that space from the server.

I fully understand about what you mean, If only I have the capabilities to move threads to other forums i'll do it, but as you know I can't. How many times have you felt that "Lebron and his team" deserves to be move from NBA forum to the Cavs/Heat forum?

Wouldn't be a bit wiser to put this thread in the Bulls forum anyway as the Bulls fans have more knowledge and can speak/discuss more in depth about this topic?

magichatnumber9
07-11-2010, 06:49 AM
Patrick O'bryant is useless.

monty77
07-11-2010, 06:56 AM
I would love to see the bulls go get shaun livingston to play sg. He has a great mid-range game is a great passer, he also has something to prove he's a great kid and a chicago guy and he's only 24 years old and he plays better defence then redick. I also think we've got to sign back brad miller i also would like to see them sign patrick o'bryant a 7'0 center from toronto. 2010-2011 bulls
starts
pg: Rose
sg: Livingston
sf: Deng
pf: Boozer
c: Noah
bench
pg: Law
sg: Redick
sf: Korver
pf: Gibson
c: Miller
pf/sf: Johnson
pf/c: O'bryant

rose/livingston
reddick/korver
deng/johnson
boozer/gibson
Noah/Asik

chitownbears89
07-11-2010, 06:58 AM
lol

heathonater
07-11-2010, 07:00 AM
the bulls should be a solid team next year, but since lebron or wade didnt sign with them, their chances of winning the east are low or nonexistent.

PraiseJesus
07-11-2010, 02:12 PM
cool