PDA

View Full Version : Who says a superstar can't win it by himself?

steviefranchise
07-10-2010, 07:41 PM
You know what I am kind of tired of people saying that superstars can't win it by themselves. This is bogus after listening to the ďThree KingsĒ press conference yesterday and having to listen to them saying Jordan, Magic and Bird couldnít win it by themselves. I got fed up and I canít believe people donít recognize that Hakeem (Olajuwon) won it all by himself in 1994. He didnít have anybody except role players just like what Lebron has had for the past few years. So it is pathetic to hear that superstars canít win it by themselves, because they can. By the way in my opinion I don't even think Horace Grant is an all star (he just had one all star appearance with mediocre stats) and also Duncan made Manu and Parker who they are today because when Duncan won his first title all he had was a washed up Robinson just like what Lebron had last year with Shaq and Antawn Jamison. Now I leave you guys with this one question, how do you guys think Lebron/Wade/Bosh would do against the prime Olajuwon/Jordan/Pippen?

infernoscurse
07-10-2010, 07:43 PM
they would beat them wade would shoot 3 back to back 3 pointers on jordans face

drobe86
07-10-2010, 07:44 PM
You know what I am kind of tired of people saying that superstars can't win it by themselves. This is bogus after listening to the ďThree KingsĒ press conference yesterday and having to listen to them saying Jordan, Magic and Bird couldnít win it by themselves. I got fed up and I canít believe people donít recognize that Hakeem (Olajuwon) won it all by himself in 1994. He didnít have anybody except role players just like what Lebron has had for the past few years. So it is pathetic to hear that superstars canít win it by themselves, because they can. By the way in my opinion I don't even think Horace Grant is an all star (he just had one all star appearance with mediocre stats) and also Duncan made Manu and Parker who they are today because when Duncan won his first title all he had was a washed up Robinson just like what Lebron had last year with Shaq and Antawn Jamison. Now I leave you guys with this one question, how do you guys think Lebron/Wade/Bosh would do against the prime Olajuwon/Jordan/Pippen?

Man I'd like to know who served you. Whoever it was gave you some bad crack. Olajuwon had Robert Horry who was an all star. As well as Clyde Drexler. Neither of those guys were role players. And Duncan had David Robinson, tony parker, and manu. Nobody is winning a title with Mo williams and antawn (ive played for every team in the league twice) jamison...

infernoscurse
07-10-2010, 07:47 PM
yeah and karl malone had john stockton and that other white guy with the weird last name