PDA

View Full Version : Kobe's reaction to Miami Big 3

billyocean15
07-10-2010, 07:37 PM
http://twitter.com/beastleyBLVD

As long as they're happy with their decisions, that's what really matters the most.

typical kobe :laugh2:

Master Mind
07-10-2010, 07:41 PM
What did you expect Kobe to say?

GoatMilk
07-10-2010, 07:43 PM
What did you expect Kobe to say?

**** that ****
they're cheating

lol. but kobe hates talking about other teams moves
i remember he was on NBATV during the season and he was asked what the Bulls should do. GO for Wade or Johnson. his look was like "uhhh? did you really ask me that?" ended up saying Johnson

infernoscurse
07-10-2010, 07:45 PM
kobe wants to join us but he cant

mrtrey1992
07-10-2010, 07:47 PM
man forget the heat bandwagon *** ******

championships
07-10-2010, 07:48 PM

Yeah right, He doesn't need all that like lebron

PistonsFan14
07-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Kobe will have twice as many rings when his career is finished then when lebron is finished. Anyone wanna sig bet?

nykoutlaw312
07-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Kobe and the lakers are gonna throw water on the heat break that *** and lock his legacy by beating the 3 ****** lmao. Lebum is weak lmao

Cromedome
07-10-2010, 07:51 PM

You confuse me the most. You're a yankee fan who's rooting for the heat?

:facepalm:

shep33
07-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Of course Kobe is going to say that... however, haha his eyes are wide open after seeing these guys join together.

This guy is up to the challenge, trust me, the guy is the best competitor we've got in the game today. He won't back down at all, and he's going to motivate his team to push on for a 3-peat. Ultimate competitor, this guy thinks he's the alpha dog of this league, and that's why I love to watch him play.

PistonsFan14
07-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Of course Kobe is going to say that... however, haha his eyes are wide open after seeing these guys join together.

This guy is up to the challenge, trust me, the guy is the best competitor we've got in the game today. He won't back down at all, and he's going to motivate his team to push on for a 3-peat. Ultimate competitor, this guy thinks he's the alpha dog of this league, and that's why I love to watch him play.

Couldnt have said it better :clap: Kobe loves competition.

infernoscurse
kobe, when you play chess to win its better if you have a bishop a rook and a king

justinnum1
Kobe knows not to say anything negative...he don't want to piss wade or LBJ off. So far Orlando's gm and coach talked some major **** about LBJ...i feel bad for when we play them

gbpackers12
07-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Kobe will drop 50 on them every time they meet.

CountSackula
07-10-2010, 07:54 PM
There's no way that Kobe's going to put his foot in his mouth. He's just going to stay politically correct and play his game.

infernoscurse
07-10-2010, 07:58 PM
in 4 years kobe will say, if i cant beat them ill join them and we shall open our hearts to him and we will rule miami the mecca of basketball

PistonsFan14
07-10-2010, 07:59 PM
kobe, when you play chess to win its better if you have a bishop a rook and a king

LeBrick is a self proclaimed king. He hasent done ****. The throne is King Kobe's and has been the last 2 years.

shep33
07-10-2010, 08:01 PM
in 4 years kobe will say, if i cant beat them ill join them and we shall open our hearts to him and we will rule miami the mecca of basketball

In 4 years no matter what happens, Kobe will have more rings than Princess James

Cromedome
07-10-2010, 08:02 PM

You keep saying WE but where are you from?

A yankee fan AND a bandwagon heat fan....who lives where?

HabsFan87
If it were Shaq, that's another story. Kobe is a class act period and this doesn't effect his mentality or abilities to THREEPEAT once again. Fish has already been replaced so let him walk to Miami, you think Kobe cares? Yeah a bit. You think Kobe will dwell on his departing? NO! Hell Iverson, and Shaq can go sign in Miami, you think Kobe will care? No. Kobe is committed to one thing, and one thing only is on his mind, HIS TEAM AND THEIR SUCCESS! GO LAKERS GO!!!!

Bruno

right, he's stuck with the back to back champs, it's so unfair.

CountSackula
07-10-2010, 08:05 PM

Interesting! Tell me more.

:moon:

Lake_Show2416
07-10-2010, 08:05 PM

kobe wont throw away his legacy unlike lebron

Cuz unlike Lebron... Kobe actually inspires to be the best

Nirvanaskurdt
07-10-2010, 08:06 PM

hahaha yeah like Kobe doesnt have an All star team himself :rolleyes:

Should be a good season next year.. some good teams getting better and some getting greater but some are worse lol :p

NPH
07-10-2010, 08:10 PM

Hahahahahaha. Awwww, I feel so sorry for you. Either you're delusional, or ********... I dunno, man. The Mecca of basketball? But yet, a week ago, Orlando was the better team in Florida..

infernoscurse
lol

TheWrightStuff5
Who cares what Kobe thinks? I don't mean it as a **** either. It shouldn't matter. he should only care the night before a game against the heat and game day.

infernoscurse
people take this forum too seriously

TheWrightStuff5
07-10-2010, 08:12 PM
Damn... These bandwagoners are giving true Heat fans a really bad name... I don't know what's worse them or the people that feed into them though...

LakersSaintsLSU
07-10-2010, 08:12 PM
Kobe knows not to say anything negative...he don't want to piss wade or LBJ off. So far Orlando's gm and coach talked some major **** about LBJ...i feel bad for when we play them

ok first put the crack pipe down.....second have u not seen kobe thru his career? can u imagine kobe avoiding pissing someone off? :facepalm:u acutally believe that?....look so called heat fan we laker fans know how to deal with these type of things we have 16 rings ive seen them get 8 of them i welcome the challenge kobe guards dwade artest guards lebron,and bosh? we could put mbenga on his ***......so who's left huh?....who?.kobe wont coward away from a challenge i know u guy are happy but lets come back to earth.Bosh is a lapdog,lebron is a lil boy who gets beat up for seven years and runs to get his big brother to help.....man we LA fans fuggin love this REGULATORS MOUND UP!!!!!!!!!!!

RIPSweetness34
07-10-2010, 08:18 PM

Yea, from Puerto Rico, how funny is that. This Heat bandwagon jumping is a joke and I pray that they don't even make it to the finals.

JasonJohnHorn
07-10-2010, 08:21 PM

I'd rather have Gasol, Odom, Bynum, Artest and Fisher than Wade Bosh and Chambers. I'm sure Kobe is happy where he is, playing in the basketball mecca (there are two holy cities in the NBA: Boston and LA), and playing not only with an all-star cast, but a repeat championship team that has been to the finals three years in a row.

I'm sure joining the Heat was the last thing on Kobe's mind. He was probably thinking: how they gonna win when they aint got no center?

vblewis
07-10-2010, 08:22 PM
Why should anyone worry these guys they haven't played a game together yet. We will not talk about championships because that would be pure speculation.

blue bleeder09
07-10-2010, 08:26 PM

look he has a yankees and heat sig ,this guy isnt a sell out...:facepalm:

infernoscurse
07-10-2010, 08:27 PM
artest went from most hated to beloved kobe sidekick

DCB/LAL
07-10-2010, 08:30 PM
So lets talk about Kobe's legacy when he beats these dudes(if they even make it that is or even make the playoffs) in the FINALS!!

How bad would it be if they missed the playoffs?

infernoscurse
07-10-2010, 08:31 PM
look he has a yankees and heat sig ,this guy isnt a sell out...:facepalm:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14074190&postcount=433

;)

Rocco007
07-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Quote:
As long as they're happy with their decisions, that's what really matters the most.

TRANSLATION

As a grown man, if you can live with that ****** move, then to each his own...:D

TheWrightStuff5
07-10-2010, 08:39 PM
So lets talk about Kobe's legacy when he beats these dudes(if they even make it that is or even make the playoffs) in the FINALS!!

How bad would it be if they missed the playoffs?

You know it isn't gonna happen. They were the 5th seed last year. I am as realistic as they come but I really thinking anything less than the 1 seed for the next 6 seasons and less than 4 titles will be a disappointment.

Jenceman
07-10-2010, 08:44 PM
Who cares what Kobe thinks? I don't mean it as a **** either. It shouldn't matter. he should only care the night before a game against the heat and game day.

You do.

"Come get some Kobe"

blue bleeder09
07-10-2010, 08:45 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14074190&postcount=433

;)

so u liked the 90's heat ,bulls,lakers.....hmmmm kinda all winners there dontcha think ??? let me guess ur a saints fan too...lol:D

DCB/LAL
07-10-2010, 08:46 PM
You know it isn't gonna happen. They were the 5th seed last year. I am as realistic as they come but I really thinking anything less than the 1 seed for the next 6 seasons and less than 4 titles will be a disappointment.

Well then your gonna be disappointed sorry to tell ya.

Punkindrublic03
So much LeBron hate in here

netsgiantsyanks
kobe, when you play chess to win its better if you have a bishop a rook and a queen

fixed :)

Bigbadmoffo
07-10-2010, 08:56 PM

What are the odds, he's a yankees fan and now a Miami fan. Are you the guy with a different team hat every year.

Bigbadmoffo
07-10-2010, 08:57 PM
So much LeBron hate in here

I've never seen a player betray so much in such a short time. The hate makes plenty of sense unless you're a heat fan.

oak2455
07-10-2010, 09:05 PM

Kobe has how many Championships and the three have just one......thats funny:speechless:

ROY 2 MVP Braun
07-10-2010, 09:05 PM

of course hes a bandwagoner

oak2455
07-10-2010, 09:06 PM
What are the odds, he's a yankees fan and now a Miami fan. Are you the guy with a different team hat every year.

Big Saints fan too:facepalm:

TheWrightStuff5
07-10-2010, 09:07 PM
You do.

"Come get some Kobe"

Doesn't mean I care what he says about the team I root for. I just don't like the guy based on off the court doings and that whole thing with Shaq... Respect his game though. Same with MJ.

TheWrightStuff5
07-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Well then your gonna be disappointed sorry to tell ya.

We'll see in 6 years... not on PSD's forum before a single game has been played.

oak2455
07-10-2010, 09:10 PM
Typical Kobe, what a class act. Except for that rape thing and all

was he proven guilty :confused: did he serve time:confused: FAIL:facepalm:

RIPSweetness34
07-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Hahahahahaha. Awwww, I feel so sorry for you. Either you're delusional, or ********... I dunno, man. The Mecca of basketball? But yet, a week ago, Orlando was the better team in Florida..

They still are, all this cracks me up considering MIA is quite possibly the worst fan base in the entire country. These guys are acting like they have already won something. And Wade saying they are arguably the best trio in the history of basketball is laughable. MJ, Pip, Rodman- Magic, Kareem, Worthy, Sorry Heat fans but u guys haven't won anything yet. Will be tough to do anything without a center or PG, two of the most important positions in B Ball.

Jenceman
07-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Doesn't mean I care what he says about the team I root for. I just don't like the guy based on off the court doings and that whole thing with Shaq... Respect his game though. Same with MJ.

That's exactly what it means.

CowboysKB24
07-10-2010, 09:15 PM

LOL no way. Kobe would never do something like that.

But Kobe is not the type of guy to talk down on other players or organizations especially in this type of manner. He talks bad if like he gets into with some one on the court. He is just going to say things that really don't mean anything at all like "they are going to be good, we got to prepare bla bla bla, well see when we play them bla bla bla they are three great players bla bla bla.

TheWrightStuff5
07-10-2010, 09:15 PM
That's exactly what it means.

No because if he said good for them or f them, it wouldn't matter. A single game hasn't been played. Words are words. Plus, all these other Heat "fans" don't know that the title will have to be won going through L.A. It makes sense considering they are the defending champs.

Avenged
07-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Kobe said nothing wrong and he still gets bashed? The guy can never win unless it's championships.

oak2455
07-10-2010, 09:26 PM
heres the difference

KOBE Here

Princess James here:D

HouRealCoach
07-10-2010, 09:27 PM

Phil Jackson to Mike Brown, "PRIME" Shaq to Ilgauskas, Gasol to Varejao, Bynum to Old Shaq, Odom to wack Jamison, Artest to Larry Hughes, Glen Rice to Donyell Marshall, Kobe also had Ref's and clutch players...

Seems like Kobe has had it a heck of alot better than Lebron but when he didnt have this there were 2 first round playoff exits, and a year where he missed the playoffs

Lebron doesnt need Wade and Bosh but it helps more

HouRealCoach
07-10-2010, 09:28 PM
I like the way Kobe handles the media... Keeps his thoughts to himself and let his playing do the talk

D1JM
07-10-2010, 09:34 PM
all of sudden there are ten million heat fans on psd.

plpfctn
07-10-2010, 09:35 PM

actually bosh was begging to play for the lakers. he basically came to all the Lakers playoff games. and Lebronze medal secretly wanted to come to LA too, but the Lakers don't have the finances to accommodate these two players who are desperate for one of Kobe's five rings.

RocketPower2010
07-10-2010, 09:35 PM
In 4 years no matter what happens, Kobe will have more rings than Princess James

nice math....glad to see the department of education is doing their job.

Jonathan2323
07-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Kobe will drop 50 on them every time they meet.

Kobe is going to be on lock down with LeBron and Wade taking turns on him.

oak2455
07-10-2010, 09:51 PM

Kobe > Princess
Gasol> Bosh
Wade > Odom

rest of Lakers much better:D

Big if thats if they get by Magic and Celtics

robdizzle3
07-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Why would Kobe try not to make them made? Lebron actually through the first dagger, by talking about Kobe's performance in the Finals and like Kobe says, he always remembers. One of them is gonna have to guard Kobe and it wont be pretty, because they arent known for their on ball defense.

robdizzle3
07-10-2010, 10:05 PM
If the Magic can pull another capable player to help Dwight, they will have a good chacne at knocking the Heat out, because imagine if Bosh has to guard Dwight. Or even Joel Anthony. Its gonna be a big time problem.

RapOZo
07-10-2010, 10:45 PM
is any of those 2 a lock down defender??/
lol
kobe usually drops 40s on great defenders
imagine these 2
and honestly i'm not even worried, these 2 teams won't play against each other more than 3 times per season... that's including the finals my friend :cool:

billyocean15
07-10-2010, 10:47 PM
is any of those 2 a lock down defender??/
lol
kobe usually drops 40s on great defenders
imagine these 2
and honestly i'm not even worried, these 2 teams won't play against each other more than 3 times per season... that's including the finals my friend :cool:
lol wut

NBAfan4life
07-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Look Kobe still has a decent chance to play for another ring, and on top of that for the next 3 or 4 years Kobe is going to be the highest paid player.

Add that to his already 5 existing rings and dominant team I dont think he really gives a F what the heat are doing. He knows there going to be good but Kobe has never been the type of player to fear any player or team.

End/

RapOZo
07-10-2010, 10:55 PM
lol wut

miami won't make it to the finals, thats wut my dude

Doogolas
07-10-2010, 10:59 PM

Lol, no it's not.

A) You HAVE to have a king
B) A knight is more valuable than a Bishop if you know anything about strategy in chess, because a Knight can royally **** up another player's strategy late in the game and can threaten any piece on the board do to the way it moves.
C) The best three pieces to have are:
1) King
2) Queen
3) Knight

The Rook is a very nice piece to have as well, but I'll take my King, Queen and Knight and you can have your Bishop, Rook and King. I'd kick your *** every single time.

kjoke
07-10-2010, 10:59 PM

kjoke
07-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Lol, no it's not.

B) A knight is more valuable than a Bishop if you know anything about strategy in chess, because a Knight can royally **** up another player's strategy late in the game and can threaten any piece on the board do to the way it moves.
1) King
2) Queen
3) Knight

The Rook is a very nice piece to have as well, but I'll take my King, Queen and Knight and you can have your Bishop, Rook and King. I'd kick your *** every single time.

rook 3rd most important, rather sacrifice a knight than a rook

soonabooma
07-10-2010, 11:05 PM
I don't think The 3 Stooges will be laughing when The Black Mamba and the Lakers bend them over and wax that a-- like it's nobody's business. Oh wait a minute, nevermind.....in order for that to happen, it would mean the little fairies would have to make it to the finals. Well, scratch that ideal. I guess we'll just have to settle for another LA/Boston finals. :cool:

loufor2
07-10-2010, 11:08 PM
While Wade, Bosh, and Lebron are celebrating and doing interveiws, Kobe is making shots in the gym.

thescore53
07-10-2010, 11:08 PM
i saw this guy on twiiter real jerk(refering to dbeastly)

lpdunks8
07-10-2010, 11:12 PM

So, you're intimating that no player you like has cheated on his wife/girlfriend?

robdizzle3
07-10-2010, 11:21 PM
So, you're intimating that no player you like has cheated on his wife/girlfriend?

So he must not like Shaq's off the court either, because he cheated on his wife as well. Thats why Kobe snitched. It was a bad idea by Kobe, but you cant hate Kobe and not hate Shaq.

Bryrob58
07-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Kobe will have twice as many rings when his career is finished then when lebron is finished. Anyone wanna sig bet?

I would, LeDwyane Bosh will have 4 when its all done, unfortunately I'm not willing to make a bet where we wont get a result for 15 years :facepalm:

x23cbru24x
07-10-2010, 11:32 PM

the sig bet will be on for 10 yrs....idkk if any1 is that committed??? lol

Chacarron
07-10-2010, 11:33 PM
True class, nothing else to be said about this.

Hugbees
07-10-2010, 11:39 PM
I hated the Lakers and Kobe with a passion. Now I will be cheering hard for him if they meet in the finals.
You're our last hope..

Eagles4Lyfe
07-10-2010, 11:44 PM
lol suddenly 3 guys join a team and their fans think there some supernovas ya right lebron aint winning crap in fact this gives kobe new motivation to win another ring lol

Young$avage
07-11-2010, 12:56 AM

Did you seriously just say that? :facepalm:

blastmasta26
07-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Kobe doesn't really say anything negative about anyone nowadays. I wouldn't really expect him to criticize publicly.

ParkingLotAttnt
07-11-2010, 01:10 AM
Lol, no it's not.

1) King
2) Queen
3) Knight

Actually a bishop is preferred over a knight but they are generally worth 3 points each by chess players. The best three peices are 1. Queen 2. Castle 3. Bishop

Castle >>>> Knight Castle is 5 points knight is 3

you act like you dont know **** about chess

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_piece_relative_value

kjdills13
07-11-2010, 01:25 AM

ya but in order for it to be fun to play a game you cant pic and choose your opponents.

or in your case the best teams in the league and call them YOUR team.

yankee's
Heat

who else are you a fan of??

Saints?
Canadian Hockey
Alabama football
flordia football 2006 - 2009

i mean seriously bro dont call a team your team just because they become the best team.

TheWrightStuff5
07-11-2010, 01:26 AM

If I said no i'd be lying. It also has to do with the Shaq/Kobe fallout. Always liked Shaq and I saw a few clips of him talking smack about Shaq. I just love how people are talking up Kobe as this classy guy now since LeBron James made a business decision as a FREE AGENT. Didn't Kobe want to be traded a while back when he wasn't happy with the team... Nobody crucified him then.

TheWrightStuff5
07-11-2010, 01:28 AM
I like chinese checkers

Mave1002
07-11-2010, 01:36 AM

Hey #1 bandwagoner right here. Delusional, Perfect characterization. :D

But yeah, thanks i needed a laugh today

I mean.. how insecure can you get?

ALL talk, no bite pathetic SOB.

Young$avage
07-11-2010, 01:38 AM
If I said no i'd be lying. It also has to do with the Shaq/Kobe fallout. Always liked Shaq and I saw a few clips of him talking smack about Shaq. I just love how people are talking up Kobe as this classy guy now since LeBron James made a business decision as a FREE AGENT. Didn't Kobe want to be traded a while back when he wasn't happy with the team... Nobody crucified him then.

Back when Kobe was receiving NO HELP from the front office? Kobe didn't want to leave. The FO was doing NOTHING to help him up until 08. The Cavs made moves EVERY YEAR to accommodate to LeBron's needs.

ElMarroAfamado
07-11-2010, 01:38 AM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Avenged
07-11-2010, 01:44 AM

Every Laker fan did. I believe Kobe went on to get booed in the season opener as well. To this day, people mention this little incident just as yourself, so yes he got crucified but no, not at the extent as Lebron because ultimately Kobe never left.

And perhaps Kobe isn't a class act but he always says the right things and is involved in charities or whatnot so that has to account for something.

evadatam5150
07-11-2010, 02:09 AM

Wow... Just wow..

Maybe it's better for a guy (Kobe) who's won a few and knows exactly what HE needs in order to win that Chess match.. To date the King is still the weakest link on the board... And don't forget it's usually the King who surrenders and quits when there's no other options.. This has been an all too familiar sight the last few years.. :D

evadatam5150
07-11-2010, 02:40 AM
Phil Jackson to Mike Brown, "PRIME" Shaq to Ilgauskas, Gasol to Varejao, Bynum to Old Shaq, Odom to wack Jamison, Artest to Larry Hughes, Glen Rice to Donyell Marshall, Kobe also had Ref's and clutch players...

Seems like Kobe has had it a heck of alot better than Lebron but when he didnt have this there were 2 first round playoff exits, and a year where he missed the playoffs

Not going to make this a Kobe Vs La Sell Out thing but.. Kobe isn't nor has he ever been an officials favorite.. James was on the best team (Record) the last two seasons.. La Sell Out DOES need something in order to get him a Championship as he hasn't been able to do so on the best team (Record) as of yet..

BigAl25
07-11-2010, 02:44 AM
i smell fear by kobe.

MickeyMgl
07-11-2010, 03:31 AM

And commit ten more years to posting here? You're crazy.

ThePooH_1_
07-11-2010, 03:47 AM
lol now everybody likes Kobe but hate bron dwade and bosh... its kinda funny how thinks changee btw: i hate them too now :D

ragee
07-11-2010, 04:10 AM

Yeah right... He kicked Shaq out because he wants the Lakers to be his team, not theirs... Why would he want to be Wade's B!+c#?

JayW_1023
07-11-2010, 04:48 AM
If LeBron signed with Chicago he would've had a much better shot to beat the Lakers than with Miami. Chicago at least has built a more balanced team.

Miami will not even win the East this year without a steady PG and defensive minded center.

J-Relo
07-11-2010, 04:54 AM
Back when Kobe was receiving NO HELP from the front office? Kobe didn't want to leave. The FO was doing NOTHING to help him up until 08. The Cavs made moves EVERY YEAR to accommodate to LeBron's needs.

i see the right moves made just last year (and can you get solid players for picks?), previously there were no big moves, they added some help, but not the help to go for all

Spreefor3!!!
07-11-2010, 04:56 AM

WOW what kind of crackhead analogy was that?

Go back to first grade.

Iron24th
07-11-2010, 05:04 AM

True.The ultimate competitor. Wade, LBJ and Bosh together probably can't match his passion for the game.

The Raven
07-11-2010, 05:12 AM
I hope Kobe crushes them next time they meet

crono6
07-12-2010, 01:56 AM

This man wins the lottery.Kobe usually has a great team.Lebron not so much.

khalil72
07-12-2010, 02:10 AM
Kobe isn't worried. He's got his big three. The Lakers and Boston are exactly what Riley was looking at when he rebuilt this team. I'm excited as a Heat fan but I know these two teams will be the challenge. Can't wait till the season starts.

Chronz
07-12-2010, 01:26 PM
I honestly think Kobes content with his career now, however it ends from here on out is just fine. Hes proven all hes needed to