PDA

View Full Version : Sherron Collins, Scottie Reynolds and Brian Zoubek?

GiantsKnicksMet
07-10-2010, 05:28 PM
These were quality college players IMO, but didnt get any love on draft night.
Are they on anyones summer league team?,did they go over seas? has anyone heard anything about these players?

R_O_W_E
07-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Sherron Collins is on the Bobcats Summer League Team. He just dropped 32 Points last night.

Scottie Reynolds is on the Suns Summer League Team. I dont think hes getting any playint time.

Brian Zoubek is on the Nets Summer League Team. Hes still a giant stiff who just stands there and collects fouls.

magichatnumber9
07-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Sherron has conditioning issues. Guy gained like 25lbs between the season end, and team physicals. Needs more discipline

Chives
07-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Sherron Collins is on the Bobcats Summer League Team. He just dropped 32 Points last night.

Scottie Reynolds is on the Suns Summer League Team. I dont think hes getting any playint time.

Brian Zoubek is on the Nets Summer League Team. Hes still a giant stiff who just stands there and collects fouls.

Zoubek has to develop some more of an offensive game, and then I think he can make the bench for someone in the NBA. I would guess he will be in the D-League for one, maybe two years. Still could easily be a good option as a backup center for someone in the future.

R_O_W_E
07-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Zoubek has to develop some more of an offensive game, and then I think he can make the bench for someone in the NBA. I would guess he will be in the D-League for one, maybe two years. Still could easily be a good option as a backup center for someone in the future.

Actually Zoubek probably has the best chance of making a team out of all of these guys.

Hes not skilled, He collects fouls, He is unathletic, He is slow, but hes 7'1. The recipe for a 10 year NBA career.

CharlesW
07-10-2010, 05:51 PM
collins went up to like 216 lbs at predraft measurements but he does nba talent imo

TheKing23
07-10-2010, 05:52 PM
I love Scottie Reynolds and would love to see him in the NBA.

I think he might be injured at the moment, but i'll be pretty surprised if no one gives him a shot in the NBA.

Thibs34
07-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Zoubek is Garbage. I had to watch him all 8 years at Duke. At least that's what it felt like.

tsb77
07-10-2010, 06:27 PM

Because he's injured

CavsYanksDuke
07-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Zoubek is Garbage. I had to watch him all 8 years at Duke. At least that's what it felt like.

He won national championship for us, literally. His defense and rebounding was the reason Haywood couldn't hit shots and why Duke got so many 2nd chance points.

You can't teach size and this kid is a mountain masquerading as a man. Talking about being stiff, the kid would just have to grab boards and catch passes for open dunks.

Jon Scheyer is 6'5" and can shoot the ball, grab him too and get my boys some rings. He's already on your summer squad.

Allstar21
07-10-2010, 06:59 PM
i dunno about Zoubek being an NBA player but i def think that collins will be given a shot if he has a few more games like the one he had yesterday

i think he would of been drafted if his weight didnt rise so much...id bet he gets a shot somewhere this year

STAT32
07-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Scottie is with us, he's been injured but he will play in the next game.