PDA

View Full Version : If worse comes to worse.

Purple&Gold24
07-10-2010, 03:52 PM
If we don't end up resigning Fisher this offseason..huge IF...and we start the season with Blake at starting point guard...with hopefully a decent back up. What do you guys think if Phoenix season doesnt go so well...then maybe and maybe consider trading nash...who i think would be an amazing FIT to our team and hungry for a ring...what is the possibility of this going down?:eyebrow:

Raidaz4Life
07-10-2010, 03:59 PM
They'd would never do it. Nash is expiring next season so they have no incentive to trade him without getting solid young talent in return. Something we do not have.

gr824
07-10-2010, 04:00 PM
If we don't end up resigning Fisher this offseason..huge IF...and we start the season with Blake at starting point guard...with hopefully a decent back up. What do you guys think if Phoenix season doesnt go so well...then maybe and maybe consider trading nash...who i think would be an amazing FIT to our team and hungry for a ring...what is the possibility of this going down?:eyebrow:

The Suns will not do this, not to the Lakers ... But, if they would, the Lakers would certainly have to consider such a move, depending on what the price tag in terms of personnel would be for Stevie ...

KillaInstinct24
07-10-2010, 04:00 PM
no thanks and nash is retiring as a PHX Sun, he's not the kinda guy that will saddle up and ride another team to a ring

PGLakers
07-10-2010, 10:16 PM
suns wouldnt send him to lakers...no way. they already cant beat us...i doubt they would send us nash to make it worse for them.

8kobe24
07-10-2010, 10:25 PM
I don't see Phoenix helping a division rival. Nash is all offense and no defense. I don't really see him fitting in while PJ is the coach.

RidgeRaider24
07-10-2010, 10:36 PM
nash is a great player, but i dont see this happening

Vinylman
07-10-2010, 11:03 PM
no thanks and nash is retiring as a PHX Sun, he's not the kinda guy that will saddle up and ride another team to a ring

exactly...

Nash is fun to watch but isn't the kind of player that can lead a team to a championship because he is a MASSIVE defensive liability.

KillaInstinct24
07-10-2010, 11:21 PM
exactly...

Nash is fun to watch but isn't the kind of player that can lead a team to a championship because he is a MASSIVE defensive liability.

plus he is overly traditional at the pg position. blake is already more traditional than phil's ever had.

hugepatsfan
07-11-2010, 12:14 AM

I sense a hidden shot somewhere in here :D

Don't worry though. Teams get 1 pep rally. MIA chose to have their's before the season. The basketball Gods will make sure they don't get a second one at season's end.

lake100
07-11-2010, 12:30 AM
Nash to the Lakers is more left for an NBA2k wish or NBA live.:cool:

Fish is going nowhere....he's a spy in Miami like Lamar was last year.