PDA

View Full Version : What does David Stern think?

Ty Fast
07-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Does he like the fact that 3 of the best players are one team, perhaps build a dynasty and will be the biggest road draw since MJ was in his prime. Or is it a disaster for him considering parity has pretty much gone out the window in his league?

LA_Raiders
07-10-2010, 01:03 PM
He is ****ed up, I bet low income teams will not care much, because they cant beat that team anyway... less tv audience, im not watching any CHEAT games, sorry Heat games, only when they play LA...

NBA is going to the **** hole lil by lil...

97NYer
07-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Well when you look at it like this...Durant, Kobe, Deron Williams, CP3, Melo, Dwight, Duncan, Rondo, Westbrook, Yao, Joe Johnson, Dirk, Steve Nash, Jason Kidd..the point is it's not like the entire NBA is on this team.

1.LeBron
2.Kobe
3.Wade
4.CP3
5.Melo
6.Deron Williams
7.Dwight
8.Dirk
9.Amar'e
10.Bosh

As good as those three are the rest of their team may not be so great and the point is not all 3 of them will ALWAYS be healthy and all play 82 games of the season. They will be a great team and I would guess they win 2-4 titles in the next five years. But not all will be perfect. They will lose games, things will go wrong....I don't understand people saying 7 titles. A 5Peat..things like that...get real...won't happen.

BronBron06
07-10-2010, 01:12 PM
He doesnt care as long as Vegas pays him under the table, no problem for him

kjoke
07-10-2010, 01:13 PM
hardcore fans proably wont watch most games, but im sure ratings will still increase more, much more people will tune in to see how they do.

Lake_Show2416
07-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Well when you look at it like this...Durant, Kobe, Deron Williams, CP3, Melo, Dwight, Duncan, Rondo, Westbrook, Yao, Joe Johnson, Dirk, Steve Nash, Jason Kidd..the point is it's not like the entire NBA is on this team.

1.LeBron
2.Kobe
3.Wade
4.CP3
5.Melo
6.Deron Williams
7.Dwight
8.Dirk
9.Amar'e
10.Bosh

As good as those three are the rest of their team may not be so great and the point is not all 3 of them will ALWAYS be healthy and all play 82 games of the season. They will be a great team and I would guess they win 2-4 titles in the next five years. But not all will be perfect. They will lose games, things will go wrong....I don't understand people saying 7 titles. A 5Peat..things like that...get real...won't happen.

Amare is not better then Bosh cuz if that was the case Amare would be in Miami instead of Bosh

static_inferno
07-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Stern would probably rather have them be on separate teams so that they can bring the star appeal to different cities. Nevertheless, he's probably having wet dreams over a Lakers-Heat finals.

JordansBulls
07-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Problem is when you are top 5 players in the league before hand you don't go join another top 5 player currently in the league in order to win. It's one thing if the player grows into a top 5 player, but it is quite another going to a team that has the established top 5 player already.

ldc62
07-10-2010, 01:54 PM

1.LeBron
2.Kobe
3.Wade
4.CP3
5.Melo
6.Deron Williams
7.Dwight
8.Dirk
9.Amar'e
10.Bosh

When did Amare become a top 10 player? Hes not better than Bosh or Gasol. But I realize there might be some NY bias.

justinnum1
07-10-2010, 01:57 PM

1.LeBron
2.Kobe
3.Wade
4.CP3
5.Melo
6.Deron Williams
7.Dwight
8.Dirk
9.Amar'e
10.Bosh

Amare is not better than Bosh.:facepalm:

jaded01
07-10-2010, 02:13 PM

1.LeBron
2.Kobe
3.Wade
4.CP3
5.Melo
6.Deron Williams
7.Dwight
8.Dirk
9.Amar'e
10.Bosh

i'd rather have nash and rose above bosh seeing as they actually make it the playoffs.

fishfan79
07-10-2010, 02:19 PM

1.Kobe
2.LeBron
3.Wade
4. Durant
5.CP3
6.Melo
7.Deron Williams
8.Dwight
9.Dirk
10. Nash
11. Gasol
12.Bosh
13. Boozer
14. Amar'e
15. Pierce

fixed the rankings for you, That would be my own top 15 personally. I dont think Bosh is top 10, Kobe is number 1 over wade and Lebron, could argue dwight at number 4 or higher even if he gets more offensive ability (like a sky hook or something someday).
Yao gets healthy he should be up there somewhere too.