PDA

View Full Version : Heat Celebrate Like They've Won Something LOL

Ticket Guy
07-10-2010, 04:39 AM
Did anyone see the Heat celebrate like they've won something?
Total Championships 1
Total Conference Final 3
Total Nba Finals 2

Chris Bosh Playoff Wins 0

I cannot wait till Wade has a career ending injury and I have never wished this on anyway. I wouldn't be upset at all. #### PRI##

twissst89
07-10-2010, 04:41 AM
Total Championships 1
Total Conference Final 3
Total Nba Finals 2

I cannot wait till Wade has a career ending injury and I have never wished this on anyway.

Get a life.

bigsams50
07-10-2010, 04:44 AM
Wishing injury on someone is ****in pathetic.

LayZbone
07-10-2010, 04:48 AM
Wishing injury on someone is ****in pathetic.

They're doing it hardcore in the Bulls forum. PSD is outta control right now. Posters are showing about as much class as Dan Gilbert (that goes for some heat fans too). This is the biggest thing to happen in the NBA for a while, so these emotions are expected. But holy crap......they mad.

twissst89
07-10-2010, 04:53 AM
They're doing it hardcore in the Bulls forum. PSD is outta control right now. Posters are showing about as much class as Dan Gilbert (that goes for some heat fans too). This is the biggest thing to happen in the NBA for a while, so these emotions are expected. But holy crap......they mad.

**** it. Wel beat there classless *** sensless once the season starts. Im used to it growing up a canes fan. I love the hate.

twissst89
07-10-2010, 05:11 AM
Total Championships 1
Total Conference Final 3
Total Nba Finals 2

I cannot wait till Wade has a career ending injury and I have never wished this on anyway. I wouldn't be upset at all. #### PRI##

Oh, now "career ending injury" LMAO. U must have a lot goin on un ur life lol. GTFOH

http://telepromptedanthems.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/u-mad1.jpg

Master Mind
07-10-2010, 05:14 AM
Total Championships 1
Total Conference Final 3
Total Nba Finals 2

I hope you slip and fall on a dic, face first douchebag...

J-Relo
07-10-2010, 05:26 AM
Total Championships 1
Total Conference Final 3
Total Nba Finals 2

and i see you lost and lost a lot? :facepalm:

kArSoN RyDaH
07-10-2010, 05:30 AM
cmon man. you dont need to stoop that low to wish an injury upon someone. especially these guys who have worked their azzes off to get to the position theyre in in the nba. if you cut out that last line i would totally respect your thread in the sense that they did celebrate like they won something but now --> :facepalm:

junion
07-10-2010, 05:34 AM
they're celebrating like they won something - they did... they won the free agent race. they got the top 3 free agents, so they celebrate.

this doesn't mean they will celebrate in june, and it doesn't mean they won't celebrate in june. they're celebrating now because now is when they won the free agent race.

it's not like they made some fake trophies and had them hoist it up during the ceremony or anything.

BaustinSali08
07-10-2010, 05:37 AM
Some fans are pitiful....who cares what Dwayne Wade, Lebron James, or Chris Bosh?

Purple&Gold24
07-10-2010, 05:55 AM
Out of line. Let the players game do the talking. They're playing not us. Instead of all the hate we should look forward to these games.

PurpleJesus
07-10-2010, 06:13 AM
you're pathetic, you really wish someones career will end?

jackdawson
07-10-2010, 06:14 AM
And how the **** is this thread still open anyway??????? wow!!! This guy just shows the color of bulls fanbase! How butthurt can you be!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I would take this guy to a psychiatrist if I personally knew him. Must be having a god awful life!!

D Roses Bulls
07-10-2010, 06:26 AM
And how the **** is this thread still open anyway??????? wow!!! This guy just shows the color of bulls fanbase! How butthurt can you be!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I would take this guy to a psychiatrist if I personally knew him. Must be having a god awful life!!

man dude, jack dawson, named after a character in titanic for 13 year olds. look he doesnt represent us. im tired of you talkin crap about chicago. I lived in gainesville and went to the university of florida. you need to take that avatar off your page cause you dont represent the U of F. you honestly need to just shut your mouth for real before i really go in.

nolin
07-10-2010, 06:26 AM
Total Championships 1
Total Conference Final 3
Total Nba Finals 2

I cant wait either can only hope. These guys are rediculious acting like they have just won the championship. Cant wait for them to fail next year.

Mochalman
07-10-2010, 06:36 AM
really? injury on someone? are you really that upset over someone making a decision for himself? get over it, its not like making 1000 threads a day will change lebron's mind.

nolin
07-10-2010, 06:45 AM
man dude, jack dawson, named after a character in titanic for 13 year olds. look he doesnt represent us. im tired of you talkin crap about chicago. I lived in gainesville and went to the university of florida. you need to take that avatar off your page cause you dont represent the U of F. you honestly need to just shut your mouth for real before i really go in.

Haha jack dawson from titanic. Must say you had me lol with that one

Ray_R
07-10-2010, 06:46 AM

Lies. I never wished injury on no one. I made hadve made a promise to kill wade but thats a whole other story.

robdizzle3
07-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Total Championships 1
Total Conference Final 3
Total Nba Finals 2

Wade hasnt done anything wrong to take anybodies venom. If you said that about LBJ, then I would be like ok. Its wrong and you're not supposed to wish inury on anybody, but its so much hate on lebron, I thought it would be him and not Wade that people would wish stuff on.

robdizzle3
07-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Does anybody feel like Bosh will get left out like Jane Brady? I feel he will get less and less touches.

magichatnumber9
07-10-2010, 06:56 AM
Is there a certain fan base now sending mods complaints? What kind of crap is that. Patriots fans had every reason to cry to the mods with the way they were treated after spygate. Yeah go talk to Pats fans, they will tell you what harassment really is, they still get it and its been what 2-3 years. you guys just got the 3 top players in free agency. You will have the best basketball team on paper. Just enjoy it. Your not going to get any love here.

magichatnumber9
07-10-2010, 06:56 AM
Seriously though it is kind of lame to attack fans on here. Keep the hate towards the players and the franchise so no one gets an infraction or a ban.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-10-2010, 07:22 AM
dude you act like psd is my life. sorry, i have friends, i have a fiance, maybe this site is so important to you, but i post on here quite a bit and i dont come on here to knock people like you do all the time. seriously just be quiet, take the gators avatar off and try to survive the ice berg this time jack

Win:win:

SugeKnight
07-10-2010, 07:41 AM
Total Championships 1
Total Conference Final 3
Total Nba Finals 2

be cool. wade never did anything to you lol

kmo429
07-10-2010, 07:49 AM
They have 3 superstars and just landed the top 3 free agents, they have won something, and are going to win a lot more, as much as I want the team to fall on it's face, it's gonna be unreal.

_Supreme_
07-10-2010, 07:50 AM

Maybe you should talk to your Bull buddies creating these threads before anything else? Don't blame people for responding to them.

If you are a decent fan yourself I am sure you don't approve of your fellow fans making you all look like pathetic jealous arseclowns.

knickfan33
07-10-2010, 07:51 AM
still haven't seen it,my friends, and local bartender told me about its ridiulous-ness...
this team is going to be good but this cocky-ness may be there downfall...
plus those sign and trades allow them to resign existing heat FA's... but they have no draft picks for like four years...dumb.

netsgiantsyanks
07-10-2010, 08:05 AM
LOL your a lowlife wishing a injury on someone

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-10-2010, 08:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2lMOaMqnBM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1ubRIVmTQE

marlinsfan24
07-10-2010, 08:10 AM
Thing is, this is what Riley's known for. He did the same thing when Shaq came down. This was all a ceremony to welcome them to Miami. And Miami matches up with this type of welcoming.

Also, this isn't like signing 2 scrub FA's. We got the TOP 3 FA's available. Everyone has reason to celebrate in Miami last night.

Hindy27
07-10-2010, 08:38 AM
Well I don't like this as much as the next person but it's funny to see Bulls and Knicks fans complaining about arrogance.

What happened to all those sigs?:D

For the last few weeks anytime the LBJ subject come up we'd have Bulls and Knicks fans belittling every other team, because they just knew he couldn't turn down their great teams/cities.
Really, those fans were more arrogant than anything the Heat fans and team can come up with now.

tdunk21
07-10-2010, 08:40 AM
hilarious....and some people already calling heat-magic, heat-lakers rivalry......lmfao

Raidaz4Life
07-10-2010, 08:41 AM
How is this thread still open?

97NYer
07-10-2010, 08:43 AM
How is this thread still open?

Beat me to it.

behindmydesk
07-10-2010, 08:45 AM
This thread is full of bait, and little discussion.