PDA

View Full Version : All the talk about Lebron being a sidekick is crazy!

poleandreel
07-10-2010, 02:09 AM
Lebron is the best player in the NBA.
Though most people wont admit that now that this whole thing has happened.

IDC about kobe's championships. He is not a better player than Lebron.

Lebron is also better than wade. By a mile.

So just because its wade's city doesnt mean *****.
Lebron MADE that team into a contender. He didnt join one.

wade + bosh and fillers would not have won a champiionship.

Just because lebron was born in akron doesnt mean he had to stay there. and many people agree.

so therefore, just because its wade's city, doesnt mean its his team.

he wouldnt have won that ring without shaq/posey/payton and such.

Wade is not jordan and Lebron is NOT pippen.

At the very least they are equal. Noone is better than the other and wade said it best.

lebron and bosh...welcome to YOUR city.

Ill ask you this...if lebron went to the bulls (who had a better team in place than miami) would he still be a ring chaser? and would he be the sidekick to rose and boozer bc they were there first?

everyone who thinks otherwise is ignorant and just hate lebron

TheBay30
07-10-2010, 02:11 AM
Kobe Bryant is better! LeBRON is not clutch!
Just close this thread

hugepatsfan
07-10-2010, 02:11 AM
Bosh=Lebron/Wade? lol That's even more ridiculous than LBJ>Kobe.

ldc62
07-10-2010, 02:13 AM
You have some good points, but many bad ones.

TheBay30
07-10-2010, 02:13 AM
in before close

poleandreel
07-10-2010, 02:15 AM
Bosh=Lebron/Wade? lol That's even more ridiculous than LBJ>Kobe.

no i said wade and lebron are equal

TheBay30
wow im still in before close

poleandreel
Kobe Bryant is better! LeBRON is not clutch!
Just close this thread

yup. even though lebron trashes him in every clutch stat

http://www.82games.com/CSORT11.HTM:facepalm:

poleandreel
07-10-2010, 02:16 AM
You have some good points, but many bad ones.

which ones do you consider bad?

robdizzle3
07-10-2010, 02:18 AM
Why would this turn into Lebron's team? Wade has put work in Miami and has won a title, where he was drafted. Lebron hasnt proved anything, but that he can lose, while Wade has won. Lebron is the best TALENT in the NBA, but Kobe is the better player. Your funny guy.

TheBay30
07-10-2010, 02:18 AM
do you watch kobe ? While LeChoke was doing the 'decision' , kobe bryant was working hard , lifting weights, workin on his game, counting his rings! People dont get how hard kobe works! kb24>lj6

wow im still in before close btw

tdunk21
07-10-2010, 02:19 AM
/thread

hugepatsfan
07-10-2010, 02:22 AM
no i said wade and lebron are equal

I can buy that. I think LBJ is the better player, but Wade is the leader. He has those traits, LBJ doesn't.

But you said Bosh is equal to them - not even close. He shouldn't have even been on the stage at the pep rally w/ those 2. He should just have to settle for only having a pep rally if his team wins a title. That's how it's usually done...

LA_Raiders
lol, what a clown

Mochalman
its wade's city cause he won there.

poleandreel
07-10-2010, 02:23 AM
do you watch kobe ? While LeChoke was doing the 'decision' , kobe bryant was working hard , lifting weights, workin on his game, counting his rings! People dont get how hard kobe works! kb24>lj6

wow im still in before close btw

while lebron was making his decision (with the purpose of being on a team as stacked as KOBES) kobe was busy going 3-28 in game 7 an still getting a win because he has GREAT TEAM.

Lebron gets a triple double and they get eliminated by the same team.

TheBay30
07-10-2010, 02:25 AM
Seriously close this thread this dude is sounding stupid.

5 rings to 0 rings B****!

robdizzle3
07-10-2010, 02:25 AM
while lebron was making his decision (with the purpose of being on a team as stacked as KOBES) kobe was busy going 3-28 in game 7 an still getting a win because he has GREAT TEAM.

Yeah, I guess he went 3-28. haha. Not saying he did much better than that, but that wasnt his line. Not to mention, Kobe still ripped down 15 boards and played tough defense.

Raph12
07-10-2010, 02:26 AM
Lebron is out of MVP talks and will not go down as the GOAT, or anything close to that. He just killed his own legacy, I doubt he even wins Finals MVP if the Heat do win.

poleandreel
07-10-2010, 02:27 AM
Seriously close this thread this dude is sounding stupid.

5 rings to 0 rings B****!

haha funny people. cause rings arent as overrated as wins for a pitcher.

ITS A TEAM STAT. rings dont measure a player. It def is a part of it.

I guess gasol is better than Malone then.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

TheBay30
07-10-2010, 02:28 AM
Yeah, I guess he went 3-28. haha. Not saying he did much better than that, but that wasnt his line. Not to mention, Kobe still ripped down 15 boards and played tough defense.

Yeaaah Poleandreel doidnt watch the finals..POLEANDREEL was too busy crying because LeBRON choked again..
im sorry poleandree,but LeBRON recently choked again...choked on Wade and Bosh's D**K

shep33
07-10-2010, 02:28 AM
LBJ is Robin.. he is no Batman, and he needed another Robin in Bosh to help him win (Via Skip Bayless). He's absolutely right... and you know what, maybe that's what Lebron is, a guy with supreme talents that doesn't have the gene to win as the alpha dog on his team, but instead needed the 2 best players in the eastern conference to do it.

I can't knock Lebron for that, I think we had expectations become too high for him. He ain't Mj, he ain't Kobe, and it ends at that.

poleandreel
07-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Lebron is out of MVP talks and will not go down as the GOAT, or anything close to that. He just killed his own legacy, I doubt he even wins Finals MVP if the Heat do win.

so when lebron averages 24 pts 10 assists and 9 reb plus 2 steals and 2 blocks on a 65 win team, he wont win mvp?

ABOMB_56
07-10-2010, 02:30 AM
Lebron is the best player in the NBA.
Though most people wont admit that now that this whole thing has happened.

IDC about kobe's championships. He is not a better player than Lebron.
True. Kobe had a better TEAM than Lebron. Lebron is a better player.

Lebron is also better than wade. By a mile.
True. But not by a mile. Lebron isn't better than Kobe by a mile, nor he is better than Wade by a mile.

So just because its wade's city doesnt mean *****.
Lebron MADE that team into a contender. He didnt join one.
wade + bosh and fillers would not have won a champiionship.
True again. Wade + Bosh + other FA's puts them as top 3 seed. Lebron puts them as the favorites to win it all. As much as people hate to admit it, Lebron pushes the Heat over the top and into championship caliber status

Just because lebron was born in akron doesnt mean he had to stay there. and many people agree.
He was born in Akron, but played in Cleveland. People act like he was born in Cleveland, but he wasn't. He was born in another city in the state of Ohio. It's like if someone was born in Albany, NY and played for the Knicks. They aren't from New York, New York. Different city, same state.

so therefore, just because its wade's city, doesnt mean its his team.
he wouldnt have won that ring without shaq/posey/payton and such.
What's your point here? Everyone who won a championship leaned on people to help them win it. No one has won a championship by themselves.

Wade is not jordan and Lebron is NOT pippen
At the very least they are equal. Noone is better than the other and wade said it best.
lebron and bosh...welcome to YOUR city.
True.

Ill ask you this...if lebron went to the bulls (who had a better team in place than miami) would he still be a ring chaser? and would he be the sidekick to rose and boozer bc they were there first?
This is the one point I've been trying to make. If you look at the teams before Lebron chose, the Bulls were the better team and had a better shot at a championship. IMO, he would of been more of a ring chaser playing for Chicago because they had a better team. Everyone is hating on the decision to play on the Heat because they had 2 All-stars but a worse team.

everyone who thinks otherwise is ignorant and just hate lebron

Answers in bold

Kleonidas
LBJ will be the best sidekick since Pippen, I agree!!!

poleandreel
LBJ is Robin.. he is no Batman, and he needed another Robin in Bosh to help him win (Via Skip Bayless). He's absolutely right... and you know what, maybe that's what Lebron is, a guy with supreme talents that doesn't have the gene to win as the alpha dog on his team, but instead needed the 2 best players in the eastern conference to do it.

I can't knock Lebron for that, I think we had expectations become too high for him. He ain't Mj, he ain't Kobe, and it ends at that.

KOBE NEVER ****ING WON **** BY HIMSELF. JUST ELIMINATED IN THE FIRST ****ING ROUND BY THE SUNS. PEOPLE ARE SO IGNORANT.

Gasol and shaq gave kobe 5 rings

NPH

Did you just guess at that was what he shot? Or... What? Because I dont know.

I bet you smell.

JNA17
07-10-2010, 02:33 AM
mods, close thread, it will only lead to baits and useless arguments, that and the fact that the OP is arrogant.

uknowmyname
07-10-2010, 02:34 AM
Miami might as well be part of Puerto Rico. Go La Heat!

TheBay30
So did Ginobli and Parker hand Duncan his rings?
Did Pippen hand jordan his rings?
Name a team that won a championship with one superstar that had no sidekick ? thanks

poleandreel
Did you just guess at that was what he shot? Or... What? Because I dont know.

I bet you smell.

6-24. is everyone happy now. he shot terrible and they still won. never would that happen for lebron.

REALLYYYYY?
07-10-2010, 02:35 AM
wade is batman. now bosh and lebron just need to fight for who is robin and who is batgirl...

ink
07-10-2010, 02:36 AM
There are lots of Lebron/Heat threads to make points like this. No need to start a thread about it.