PDA

View Full Version : Why Didn't LeBron Join The Lakers?

R_O_W_E
07-09-2010, 09:38 PM
http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/smith_091102.html

My Opinion:
Very good arguments in this article. He basically called it before this whole nonsense started. People can say what they want about LeBeyonce wanting to get a ring, he picked Miami because the rest of Destiny's Child had already signed on. If he really wanted to win a ring, play in a major market, and be apart of a Dynasty, he would've picked LA. Steve Blake hadn't signed the contract yet.

Why did LeCrab not pick LA? Because he didn't want to be viewed as Kobe's sidekick. Dwyane Wade is the only other player in the NBA who could allow LeBrick to take a step back and not have as much pressure on him. It wouldn't work anywhere else with any other player in the NBA. LeBenedict didn't want the pressure that comes with being viewed as the heir to Jordan. LeBisexual would rather be a rich mans Scottie Pippen.

gbrl
07-09-2010, 09:42 PM
if he did people would just hate the lakers it was a lose/lose situation anywhere lebron went fans from the other teams would still hate him

Melo15
07-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Yeah but Kobe is getting older which means in a few years LeBron might have to win a title on his own :ohno:

cmellofan15
07-09-2010, 09:44 PM
and only you would make this thread and Le***** about it.

cmellofan15
07-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Yeah but Kobe is getting older which means in a few years LeBron might have to win a title on his own :ohno:

if you think Kobe's won a title on his own you must not watch basketball.

R_O_W_E
if he did people would just hate the lakers it was a lose/lose situation anywhere lebron went fans from the other teams would still hate him

No it wouldn't.

The only 3 teams LeBron could've went to without massive outrage were the Knicks, Cavs & Nets. Those options have been justified and discussed for more than 2 years now in 2010. Ironically none of these teams were the favorite to sign him.

R_O_W_E
and only you would make this thread and Le***** about it.

U LeMad?

cmellofan15
07-09-2010, 09:47 PM
no i'm LeLoLing at bitter Cavs fans.

Melo15
07-09-2010, 09:48 PM

Really he's not the only player on the floor? :confused: Dang I really must not watch basketball you're right. Hey while were at it can you please explain to me how to play basketball?

ABOMB_56
07-09-2010, 09:48 PM
This

R_O_W_E
07-09-2010, 09:49 PM
no i'm LeLoLing at bitter Cavs fans.

Im LePredicting you will be Le*****ing when LeMelo is playing in NY.

Im not even a Cavs fan. I am just upset at this whole circus playing out in front of me.

R_O_W_E
07-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Really he's not the only player on the floor? :confused: Dang I really must not watch basketball you're right. Hey while were at it can you please explain to me how to play basketball?

:laugh:

Dont worry about him. He is just upset. He is too ignorant to admit that Kobe is the driving force of these Laker teams with Pau as his sidekick. Kobe never won a Title by himself, but he is the reason that those Titles were won by LA.

cmellofan15
07-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Im LePredicting you will be Le*****ing when LeMelo is playing in NY.

Im not even a Cavs fan. I am just upset at this whole circus playing out in front of me.

well until then you'll keep being a LeCunt and taking shots at a guy who you most likely had a huge man crush on. talk about traitors...

ntat
07-09-2010, 10:02 PM
He couldnt sign with the Lakers man, there are sooooo many obvious reasons its a dumb question to pose. First off, he will still get more money from the heat than the Lakers would even come close to offering. Second, he didnt want to live in Jordan's shadow, and he has been retired for years, so why would he want to live in Kobes shadow, while he is still on the team? Third, it would have been too obvious he was piggybacking, going to a team thats been in the finals 3 straight years. etc etc etc... He was never going to the lakers, not too mention i dont think they ever went after him, even , modestly...

cmellofan15
07-09-2010, 10:04 PM
:laugh:

Dont worry about him. He is just upset. He is too ignorant to admit that Kobe is the driving force of these Laker teams with Pau as his sidekick. Kobe never won a Title by himself, but he is the reason that those Titles were won by LA.

is that not what I said? can you even read?

ur liek so ignant 4 agrein wth m3