PDA

View Full Version : Rivalry begins? Miami fans yell "Beat L.A" at welcome party.

dnewguy
07-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Who would have thought that they have their eyes on L.A already.

Kingz4L
07-09-2010, 09:19 PM
what did you expect??

ldc62
07-09-2010, 09:23 PM
what were they suppose to chant anything else?

Verbal Christ
07-09-2010, 09:24 PM
cocky arent we? they better stay focused on orlando and boston before getting ahead of themselves.

JNore151
link or it didnt happen

Jays Claw
What did you expect? :confused:

kArSoN RyDaH
07-09-2010, 09:26 PM
a rivalry hasnt started. a rivarly is boston l.a. usc ucla. not miami l.a. get it straight.

D Roses Bulls
07-09-2010, 09:27 PM
lebron saying they gonna win 7 or more championships? cocky arnt we?

R_O_W_E
07-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Were they yelling it in Spanish?

still1ballin
07-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Love those BEAT LA chants.

Be careful for what you wish for.

The Dream
07-09-2010, 09:30 PM
yeh lebron or wade is getting hurt this season

"It's like a video game" - bosh
yeah, well we'll see you ugly tool

knickerbockerny
Its on ESPN NEWS currently, there is no link as of now. What rivalry they are getting ahead of themselves.

That team will not go far, because they are going to lack an interior presense, Bosh is not that. I believe they used the last of their cap on Mike Miller, so whats next.

With a possibility of a lockout next year and a new CBA, players who can get more on the open market are not going to settle for the minimum. Why do that when there is still teams out their with money to spend.

The heat are going to be filled with D leaguers and the three rookies. That's not enough to beat the Celtics, Magic, Thunder, and definitely not the Lakers.

kArSoN RyDaH

they better get past those eastern conference teams gunnin for them before they could even think about talking about l.a

still1ballin
07-09-2010, 09:31 PM
I think I will have to wear my Kobe jersey here out in Miami everyday now to let those "HEAT FANS" know whats up and who are the real champs are

Iron24th
07-09-2010, 09:32 PM
cocky arent we? they better stay focused on orlando and boston before getting ahead of themselves.

This.

They better not looking too far.

D Roses Bulls
07-09-2010, 09:32 PM
I think I will have to wear my Kobe jersey here out in Miami everyday now to let those "HEAT FANS" know whats up and who are the real champs are

hope you dont get your *** beat........

handle
07-09-2010, 09:33 PM
Hm. When was the last time I heard that lame chant? Oh yeah... at TeaBag Garden, during the Eastern Finals. How'd that work out for those Boston fans? Like the person above me said, be careful what you wish for.

Calling this a rivalry is a joke - Miami hasn't even won a single playoff game yet. As a Lakers fan, I have no doubt we'd beat them down in the Finals - problem is, Miami won't be there.

TheGsw
07-09-2010, 09:34 PM
I bet they couldnt get past Orlando or Boston.
LeBron in a Heat jersey = :puke:

Kingz4L
07-09-2010, 09:34 PM
Miami should worry about the Bulls,Celtics,Magic but you cant say that Lakers shouldnt worry about Thunder,Rockets,Mavs

still1ballin
07-09-2010, 09:35 PM
hope you dont get your *** beat........

LOL fans here are a bunch of pansies. The 2 times Lakers won the ship I went all Laker'd out to school.

thescore53
07-09-2010, 09:35 PM

Be careful for what you wish for

-Big-Baby-
07-09-2010, 09:36 PM

Dude your sucha hater. This is getting ridiculous, if he came to the bulls you would be suckin him off too. U MAD? Toronto is my home, but I used to live in MIA, LETS GET IT BABY MIAMI = 2010-2011 champss!!!!!

still1ballin
07-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Disrespectful with those BEAT LA chants. I hope this gives more motivation to the Bulls/Celtics/Orlando teams that the Heat will have to go through them first.

*Superman*
I turned the TV on to ESPN, not knowing it was even gonna happen and was thinking, "You got to be ****ing kidding me."

I didn't know the Miami team is going to be composed of 3 guys, slap in the face to Chalmers too.

Kingz4L
just saw on the espn ticker that Derick Fisher is meeting with Pat Riley lol

D Roses Bulls
07-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Dude your sucha hater. This is getting ridiculous, if he came to the bulls you would be suckin him off too. U MAD? Toronto is my home, but I used to live in MIA, LETS GET IT BABY MIAMI = 2010-2011 champss!!!!!

saying you will win 7 rings when you havent won one isnt being cocky? wow...... its not hating....... its pointing out the truth and like i said in many other threads, im from florida, i dont have any thing against the heat, but that is cocky, if anyone deserves to say that, its wade

Truheatfan
07-09-2010, 09:40 PM

good luck! :crazy:

gatorbait
07-09-2010, 09:41 PM
every team is gonna play them hard each game, especially those teams that missed out on him.

D Roses Bulls
07-09-2010, 09:41 PM
LOL fans here are a bunch of pansies. The 2 times Lakers won the ship I went all Laker'd out to school.

lol....... well I'm from Miami andi should be like what the hell, but i cant argue with what you said, lol

oak2455
07-09-2010, 09:42 PM

x 2:facepalm:

Jay16
07-09-2010, 09:43 PM

Better hurry up and wear it cause the expiration date on that "real champs" status is coming up very quickly

R_O_W_E
just saw on the espn ticker that Derick Fisher is meeting with Pat Riley lol

Pat Riley knows magic. He coached Magic. Then he used some magic to put together Wade, LeBron, & Bosh. If he has some magic to cure Derek Fisher's daughters eye, then he might be able to sign him.

LTBaByyy

Bandwagon fans :facepalm:

knickerbockerny
07-09-2010, 09:44 PM
lol....... well I'm from Miami andi should be like what the hell, but i cant argue with what you said, lol

That has to be the funniest sig I have seen in a long time. Especially Broke Back Bron and Wade. lmfao

D Roses Bulls
07-09-2010, 09:44 PM

you have a toronto avatar and your a heat fan? thats a first

Jay16
07-09-2010, 09:45 PM
What is with the hating? What are they supposed to say ? no we aren't going to win yet ?? Come on guys ... it's a freaking pep rally. You try to get the crowd into it. If you read more than that into it then you need help.

as far as Kobe "no means no" Bryant , I bet if you ask him if they will 3peat he will say yes , but noooooo you tunnel vision fans would'nt call that cocky right ??

D Roses Bulls
07-09-2010, 09:45 PM
That has to be the funniest sig I have seen in a long time. Especially Broke Back Bron and Wade. lmfao

lol......... thanks :)

Cubs420
07-09-2010, 09:46 PM
wow as if i needed anymore reason to hate that **** infested dump called Miami... That welcome ceremony was pathetic...

Purple&Gold24
07-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Bring it :box:

LTBaByyy
07-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Lebron looks a lil TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy haha

If i was a cleaveland i would be getting my cavs-heat game tickets right now!!

Jay16
07-09-2010, 09:49 PM
wow as if i needed anymore reason to hate that **** infested dump called Miami... That welcome ceremony was pathetic...

cough Bartman cough 100 years cough you wish you were us

Statik1
07-09-2010, 09:53 PM
You need to fill out your bench before you even can chant lol

Nirvanaskurdt
07-09-2010, 09:55 PM
The Heat and the Lakers gotta get through their conferences first.. both teams are no shoe in for the finals :eyebrow:

Jay16
07-09-2010, 09:56 PM
You need to fill out your bench before you even can chant lol

Dude, me and you could fill the 4th and 5th starters and still put up 50 wins easy. 4th & 5th on this team DO NOT MATTER.

Nirvanaskurdt
07-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Disrespectful with those BEAT LA chants. I hope this gives more motivation to the Bulls/Celtics/Orlando teams that the Heat will have to go through them first.

And chanting Boston Sucks is respectful.. :rolleyes:

Truheatfan
07-09-2010, 10:08 PM

so is chicago! and if were a **** infested dump chicago is a mountain pile of throw up topped with roaches enjoy the 5th seed chump :moon:

D Roses Bulls
07-09-2010, 10:11 PM
so is chicago! and if were a **** infested dump chicago is a mountain pile of throw up topped with roaches enjoy the 5th seed chump :moon:

alright man......... let me settle this. I was born in miami to be exact, lived for a little of my childhood, went back there after high school and I missed chicago too much. miami is a beautiful city, but chicago is a 100 times better from the night life, food,people, and I could keep going. so please dont talk about things you have no idea about.

iggypop123
07-09-2010, 10:15 PM
bandwaggon trolling has begun

Jay16
07-09-2010, 10:17 PM
alright man......... let me settle this. I was born in miami to be exact, lived for a little of my childhood, went back there after high school and I missed chicago too much. miami is a beautiful city, but chicago is a 100 times better from the night life, food,people, and I could keep going. so please dont talk about things you have no idea about.

Spent 2 years in CHI and in NO WAY is the night life anywhere near what Miami is. The food is just okay if you like Italian (I don't). However the women in CHI aren't even close.

To the women in Miami.

Sorry I had to start a new sentence, it's just that the women in CHI can't be mentioned in the same sentence.

Miami is a better city if you are young. CHI is a great city if you are ....... welll it's not. It's just another big city.

DCB/LAL
07-09-2010, 10:20 PM
HAHAHA

:laugh: They have to make the playoffs and then make the Finals first.

Angry Norwegian
07-09-2010, 10:28 PM
Miami is easily one of the worst sports towns in the nation.

Ragga
07-09-2010, 10:30 PM
They should be chanting "win a game" first....

ElMarroAfamado
07-09-2010, 10:32 PM
im curious to see WHAT excuses are going to be made when the Heat dont even make it to the NBA Finals.....

i mean what are the excuses?
that they didnt mesh well?
give em time?
what? cause anyone outside of miami knows they are not winning a title next year geesh....

JordansBulls
07-09-2010, 10:57 PM

he said, "Kobe shot 6-24 and still won."
Basically saying that's why i came here, to have superstar teammates.

Then he said, "we can now shot 6-24 and still win".
He took a shot at Kobe to justify his decision.

koreancabbage
07-09-2010, 10:57 PM
every team that has a legit chance to beat LA says "beat LA" lol

robdizzle3
07-09-2010, 11:03 PM

Wow. Lebron is trippin for real. You dont take a shot at The King on national tv and not expect Kobe to hear that. Haha. Its 3 things you dont do.

1. Tug on Superman's cape.

2. Pull that tag off a mattress. You'll go to jail lol

3. And talk about Kobe.

shizzle09
07-09-2010, 11:12 PM

By all means enjoy your championship. Could be a while before you get another.

static_inferno
07-09-2010, 11:46 PM
By all means enjoy your championship. Could be a while before you get another.
Yeah, a year could feel long at times. :)

12evolution 9
07-10-2010, 01:15 AM

LISTEN UP... IF you catch any1 from Miami on any forums on the Internet They true fans, from sports to cosmopolitan. Yes Miami has band Waggon Fans and it pisses me off when im the only person usually in the streets with my Heat gear on, during a 15-67 season, but the REAL HEAT FANS are STANDING, and the REAL HEAT FANS are REPPING WATS UP . The REAL HEAT FANS ARE TRULY BLESSED and the REAL HEAT FANS WILL SCREAM THERE *** OFF.

And Yes In Miami we did Chant It and we meant it. See you in the Finals.

Jay16
07-10-2010, 01:20 AM
Well, no that is incorrect. I have been a real fan since the 88 season. However I rarely go into this forum. I don't wear my "heat gear" and I'm only in here now responding to all the hatred because I like injecting some perspective into an emotional situation. I'm not a lesser fan than anyone else on this forum.

gcoll
07-10-2010, 01:22 AM
The only thing more annoying than all the Lebron **** over the past few days, has been the Lakers fan reaction to it.

And of course, ESPN is right there to jerk off to it.

LISTEN UP... IF you catch any1 from Miami on any forums on the Internet They true fans, from sports to cosmopolitan. Yes Miami has band Waggon Fans and it pisses me off when im the only person usually in the streets with my Heat gear on, during a 15-67 season, but the REAL HEAT FANS are STANDING, and the REAL HEAT FANS are REPPING WATS UP . The REAL HEAT FANS ARE TRULY BLESSED and the REAL HEAT FANS WILL SCREAM THERE *** OFF.

And Yes In Miami we did Chant It and we meant it. See you in the Finals.
Word.

Tony_Starks
07-10-2010, 01:26 AM
I actually got kinda hyped when they started saying beat LA. For one it lets me know where the expectation for theses guys and the city is at. Its championship or bust from day one.

Second it lets me know the Lakers are so damn serious that at this monumental, historic, never been done before, big time 3 superstars of the same draft class in their prime collaboration celebration moment..... you STILL have to worry about LA!

I for one will be rooting for Miami. But if they want a ring everyone knows where the champions are.

Jahari Kavi
07-10-2010, 01:30 AM
it's just fans being fans...is this really worth having 5 pages about?????

hgtiger32
07-10-2010, 01:32 AM
setting their goals high...lol

ActionJaxon
07-10-2010, 01:35 AM
cough Bartman cough 100 years cough you wish you were us

lol that doesn't matter

Chicago>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miami when it comes to sports

Chicagoan's care about sports no matter what, People from Miami don't even watch sports...oh wait they'll pretend they do now

are you in this pic?

http://i26.tinypic.com/29wmkgz.jpg

gangis2169
07-10-2010, 01:43 AM
What is with the hating? What are they supposed to say ? no we aren't going to win yet ?? Come on guys ... it's a freaking pep rally. You try to get the crowd into it. If you read more than that into it then you need help.

as far as Kobe "no means no" Bryant , I bet if you ask him if they will 3peat he will say yes , but noooooo you tunnel vision fans would'nt call that cocky right ??

You have to admit my chance of believing a 5 time champion saying we are going to win this year is a little bit higher than believing a 2 time MVP with a team that was the top team the last 3 years of the regular season with NO championships.

Sorry....

gangis2169
07-10-2010, 01:49 AM
Who would have thought that they have their eyes on L.A already.

I love your sig the 3 of them look so happy.. Its probably cause Kobe had to save there ***** to win the gold medal!

Fireworld
07-10-2010, 01:59 AM
No surprise, everyone wants to beat the best. Build a TEAM, then come talk to us.

PraiseJesus
07-10-2010, 02:00 AM
wow.

LeBron and Wade.........

Its starting to sink in....

The rest of the NBA is effd man

defender4m
07-10-2010, 02:02 AM
i still like la over mia

defender4m
07-10-2010, 02:02 AM
^^ one reason kobe

PraiseJesus
07-10-2010, 02:03 AM
Dwayne Wade dominates Kobe guys.... lets be honest here

Every time they play check the stats

marlinsfan24
07-10-2010, 02:03 AM
What were they supposed to say, "Beat Boston"? "Beat Orlando"? Yes we have to beat those 2 teams, but the Lakers are the defending champs, everyone wants to knock them off.

Jay16
07-10-2010, 02:18 AM
lol that doesn't matter

Chicago>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miami when it comes to sports

Chicagoan's care about sports no matter what, People from Miami don't even watch sports...oh wait they'll pretend they do now

are you in this pic?

http://i26.tinypic.com/29wmkgz.jpg

Actually yeah, thats me on the top left ... with your girl on my lap.

I am not about to apologize for everyone else in Miami not being a fan ..... I am a fan. TThat's means that you being from CHI can't talk smack to me cause we are better than you in all three major sports. No excuse me I have to get back to your girl ....... on my lap !!!!

Jay16
07-10-2010, 02:21 AM
You have to admit my chance of believing a 5 time champion saying we are going to win this year is a little bit higher than believing a 2 time MVP with a team that was the top team the last 3 years of the regular season with NO championships.

Sorry....

Indeed, let's try that theory of yours out.

Shaq goes to the clippers and says we are winning the next NBA championship. He has 4 rings , would you respect that opinion?

Ahhhh you see that right there ....... that's your theory being pissed on by me. It was a freaking pep rally , You are supposed to say outlandish crap, stop taking like if it was aimed at you specifically.

Damm what the hell is wrong with you people!!!!

marlinsfan24
07-10-2010, 02:25 AM
I agree with Jay. I hate how posters are saying how Heat fans are band wagoners even though you guys have seen us posting long before this whole off-season fiasco. No need to say **** about the veteran posters who've been with this team through the good and the bad.

Jay16
07-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Thats the thing I RARELY post on the heat forum. But because of that I'm a bandwagon fan ??? Come on I was drinking myself to sleep every night of that 15 win season. I've been there since day one. I am a big fan of Wade Jones. <<<<(funny to 6 people). One of the many reasons why I have been avoiding forums is because of the arguements are too time consuming, and rarely wirth it.

Go Heat , do we still have Leattner ?

LA_Raiders
07-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Bring It Cheaters!!!

ActionJaxon
07-10-2010, 02:34 AM
Actually yeah, thats me on the top left ... with your girl on my lap.

I am not about to apologize for everyone else in Miami not being a fan ..... I am a fan. TThat's means that you being from CHI can't talk smack to me cause we are better than you in all three major sports. No excuse me I have to get back to your girl ....... on my lap !!!!

lol "my girl" would be in the city of chicago....not jumping on the bandwagon like the rest of you from miami...getting a little mad and defensive I see. I can see that you really are a bandwagon fan otherwise you wouldn't even try personal insults

miami fans = fail

and why u mad tho?

marlinsfan24
07-10-2010, 02:36 AM
lol "my girl" would be in the city of chicago....not jumping on the bandwagon like the rest of you from miami...getting a little mad and defensive I see. I can see that you really are a bandwagon fan otherwise you wouldn't even try personal insults

miami fans = fail

Funny thing is, you wouldn't know who the band wagon fans are, he's been here longer than you and posting on the Heat forums time and time again.

ActionJaxon
07-10-2010, 02:38 AM
Funny thing is, you wouldn't know who the band wagon fans are, he's been here longer than you and posting on the Heat forums time and time again.

Cool he posted a couple times on the heat forum...

brb going to post a couple of times on the lakers forum and claiming myself a Laker fan,

been here longer than me? My join date says 2006, his says 2007.....

Jay16
07-10-2010, 02:38 AM
That's me Mr.bandwagon. Ohhh that really hurt. I mean not as much as the ( Miami Fans = fail ) but still it hurts.

We'll agree to disagree , either way get your knee pads ready and work on clearing your throat cause it's coming at you.

CHI fans = not nice ...... ohhhhh burn.

LakersIn5
07-10-2010, 02:39 AM
heat vs. lakers finals!!! wade/lebron/bosh plus dleague players would even make the finals.. this aint just the big 3 like boston. the heat have 2 of the 3 best players in the world!

ActionJaxon
07-10-2010, 02:41 AM
That's me Mr.bandwagon. Ohhh that really hurt.

lol well atleast you admit it.

Jay16
07-10-2010, 02:42 AM
ahhhh it's hopeless

D-Amazins
07-10-2010, 02:45 AM
lol......... thanks :)

Verizon wireless is coming out with a special edition Lebron James phone. It vibrates, but doesn't have a ring.

:laugh:

shizzle09
07-10-2010, 02:51 AM
All this jargon coming from the fans of other teams is simply bitterness and hate. They cant stand that one team landed all 3 of the top FA targets that their teams wanted. Whats even more hilarious is listening to people call the Heat cheaters when in fact they are within the salary cap just as every other team in the league is. The Heat choose to spend their money on 3 top players and a bunch of lower end players rather than signing Wade and Bosh and spreading the money on depth. How is this cheating? simple answer....IT'S NOT!!! in fact if you look at actual team payroll you'll find teams like the lakers have huge payrolls but fit under the cap due various exceptions. None of us Heat fans need to explain how long we've been fans to any of you. Bring the hate because we welcome it with open arms. Been through the years of losing seasons and listened to all kinds of BS about how bad my team was so this is much more enjoyable. Keep it coming bitter fans keep it coming. WE LOVE IT!!!!! LBJ,MV3 & CB1 make it all worth it.

shizzle09
07-10-2010, 02:54 AM
and as for the rivalry between LA & MIA there isnt one but there will be one. Us Heat fans know who the team to beat is still. It's the lakers but the Heat will see you in the finals and start this new rivalry off.

Cbast09
07-10-2010, 04:03 AM
The Haters calling every Heat fan bandwagon fans :punish

PraiseJesus
07-10-2010, 04:15 AM
and as for the rivalry between LA & MIA there isnt one but there will be one. Us Heat fans know who the team to beat is still. It's the lakers but the Heat will see you in the finals and start this new rivalry off.

the lakers and boston are very evenly matched. They just picked up Jermaine Oneal I think boston may have a slight slight edge.

soonabooma
07-10-2010, 04:20 AM
Beat L.A??????? That doesn't make much sense. They better be chanting Beat Boston or Beat Orlando, becuz those are two teams that will be out to kill them long before they get a chance to even ATTEMPT to beat the Lakers. But if they somehow make it to the finals, they'll get their butts waxed by Phil Jackson and the Black Mamba, there's no doubt about it.

junion
07-10-2010, 04:31 AM

well, actually when they asked him if they're going to 3-peat, his answer was something along the lines of, "that's what we're going to work for" or "that's the idea/point"... he knows the media and how it works - he hasn't claimed that they will win 2011 - he says that's what they're working for.

ElMarroAfamado
07-10-2010, 04:36 AM
Beat L.A??????? That doesn't make much sense. They better be chanting Beat Boston or Beat Orlando, becuz those are two teams that will be out to kill them long before they get a chance to even ATTEMPT to beat the Lakers. But if they somehow make it to the finals, they'll get their butts waxed by Phil Jackson and the Black Mamba, there's no doubt about it.

I Should sig this but i dont know how haha

junion
07-10-2010, 04:36 AM
with all of this happening, i think everyone's forgetting how much better these teams are:
okc has gotten a lot better just by experience, and keeping pretty much almost all their players
dallas has time to gel together and they look good - on paper (still iffy)
blazers gained experience and have great players - hope they're healthy

orlando is still a powerhouse
the bulls just got a lot better - with trades, signing, acquisition that were not as flashy - but they got better
and the celtics may not be a good team in the regular season, but they beat the eastern powerhouses on the road, and took the lakers to game 7 on the road.

the nba isn't as lopsided as all this commotion made it seem.

junion
07-10-2010, 04:38 AM
I don't think you can really fault the fans for chanting "beat la" because EVERY TEAM's FANS chant that... except for the clippers and the lakers. (i actually think i remember once when the clipper fans chanted it)

twissst89
07-10-2010, 04:49 AM
Some of u are real lame with your "cant wait till 1 gets hurt". So thats how ur planning on beating us? U got that much faith in your team? LMAO. How about if Kobe gets hurt? Or that broken down Amare? GTFOH.

SouljahPhil...
07-10-2010, 04:52 AM
Gotta worry about Boston first..They are no pushover...Veterans and playoff tested..

PraiseJesus
07-10-2010, 05:24 AM
Some of u are real lame with your "cant wait till 1 gets hurt". So thats how ur planning on beating us? U got that much faith in your team? LMAO. How about if Kobe gets hurt? Or that broken down Amare? GTFOH.

I would bet $100 Amare gets hurt next year and is out at least a month

twissst89
07-10-2010, 05:26 AM
I would bet $100 Amare gets hurt next year and is out at least a month

Not to mention that contract is going to be looking like last years Jermaine O'Neal.

J-Relo
07-10-2010, 05:28 AM

:eyebrow:

poeple can wish for as much as they want

king4day
07-10-2010, 09:38 AM

Your sigs are awesome.

RapOZo
07-10-2010, 09:45 AM
omg this is So Effing Hilarious!!
I see all these Heat fans already talking about championship and expecting people to recognize them and praise them as already champions, LOL, And LAKERS actually just WON for the second year straight, and HEAT fans want to be recognized and glorified for something they "probably" MIGHT win in the future

NBA-GMaster
07-10-2010, 09:52 AM
:clap::clap::clap: :box::box::box:

97NYer
07-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Lakers titles: 17
Heat titles: 1

Kobe titles: 5
LeBron titles:0
Wade titles:1
Bosh titles:0

97NYer
07-10-2010, 10:08 AM
That is all.

jaded01
07-10-2010, 10:21 AM
until they get a banger... and actually play (and win) some games, they aren't the favorites of anything. the eastern conference teams that they will have to beat to get to the finals (celtics, magic, bulls) all have bangers and rebounding and play defense. as do the lakers. lets not anoint ourselves champions from 2012 - 2015 as one idiot's sig says before they win: a game, 10 games, 50 games, a playoff game, a playoff series, a conference, the title.

Super.
07-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Sorry, Beat LA is a registered Boston trademark. As is "The Big 3"

Now, lets not be childish copycats and be original. I'm sure you can come up with something

-Big-Baby-
07-10-2010, 11:21 AM
you have a toronto avatar and your a heat fan? thats a first

If you actually read what i said, I USED TO LIVE IN MIAMI.... :facepalm:

-Big-Baby-
07-10-2010, 11:23 AM

How am i a bandwagon fan? Ive been a fan ever since i lived in miami? I moved to Toronto and now im a fan of both.. How is that bandwagon? You just mad bro...

RaiderLakersA's
07-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Better hurry up and wear it cause the expiration date on that "real champs" status is coming up very quickly

Will they never learn?

Once a champion, always a champion. There is no sell-by date on that!

As for the "Beat L.A." chants, I thought it was funny. I guess everyone needs a goal in life. The Magic, the Celtics and the Bulls will probably have a better, more serious answer for that than I do at this point.

metsbulls1025
07-11-2010, 02:13 PM
I don't see the the big deal of 4 and a half people yelling beat LA, but what ever.