PDA

View Full Version : Do you honestly think Lebron woke up and said Miami?

Lakeshow86
07-09-2010, 07:48 PM
He and Dwade and Bosh had to have planned it way before. He quit in cleveland on purpose. It obviously didnt matter how much the other teams were going to offer because all three were going to go to Miami .If Cavs had gone deep into playoffs there would be no reason for him to leave his hometown. He had to have an excuse to leave cleveland so he quit and made it look like he cant win in cleveland. There is no way he could play as bad as he did. Not only did he not shoot well in the series against the celtics he did nothing. Kobe had a few bad games against the celtics but Kobe never gave up. He played hard defense and got those rebounds. Lebron quit. you could see it in his body language. He had no intention of comming back to cleveland. Thats why he was always talking about free agency during the season and Charles Barkley told him to shut up and play ball. Your team is in the playoffs going for a championsip. you should not be thinking about free agency. I hope prince Ledouche James fails meserably

king4day
07-09-2010, 07:49 PM
I lost respect for him when he lied and said he "made his decision this morning".
He lied on national TV.

zambo4president
07-09-2010, 07:50 PM
I hope he never wins **** and I don't think they will. Can't wait for it all to crumble. LeBron ruined his brand already, lost all his fans, sold his soul to the devil. And no it was planned, it's just tampering if he said anything else.

XDanny
07-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Who in the NBA is going to stop this new world order??? Lebeast is running wild on the NBA.

TheBay30
07-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Everyone knows he waited for Bosh and Wade and then he went to follow em.

Stunner
07-09-2010, 07:57 PM
no

shen
07-09-2010, 08:25 PM
They all signed there deals to run out at same year, sounds like been a thought for a while.

bholly
07-09-2010, 08:27 PM
He might have planned on going to Miami long ago, but there's no way he quit in the playoffs because of it. Giving them a championship would've made it way easier to feel like he could leave, not harder.

sacto'srealist
07-09-2010, 08:28 PM
that was the best thing ever for lebron to do. is go to miami

Reyes6
07-09-2010, 08:33 PM
I think he woke up, looked in the mirror, looked in the mirror again, and accidently put on his mom's shirt and did an interview.

USM2012
07-09-2010, 08:34 PM
I hope he never wins **** and I don't think they will. Can't wait for it all to crumble. LeBron ruined his brand already, lost all his fans, sold his soul to the devil. And no it was planned, it's just tampering if he said anything else.

Sounds like someone needs a hug

fire2last
07-09-2010, 08:37 PM
They all signed there deals to run out at same year, sounds like been a thought for a while.

They haven't signed anything.

I don't believe much of what LeBron said in the interview. The guy is an egomaniac. Good luck in MIA Bron Bron, break a leg...or two.

SANDBURG23
07-09-2010, 08:39 PM
He knew when the press confrence was announced. People reported that day there was a confrence call for the next day with Bosh & Wade & I'm guessing(or at least had Wade relay to him) Riley his in on the plan. Wade & Bosh signed that afternoon. James the next day. Wade & Bosh telling a white one on the fact they didn't know.

SANDBURG23
07-09-2010, 08:41 PM
So what teams will start dumping salary for the 2016 LeBron FA Boonazza. I hope we trade Rose and Noah soon to start cearing up space now.

JasonJohnHorn
07-09-2010, 08:48 PM
It kind of reminds me of the Shaq/Orlando thing. People seemed to be of the mind that Shaq was going to LA when his contract was up no matter what, and that year Orlando took a big step back in the playoffs, going from the finals and beating the Bulls in the ECF, to getting swept by the Bulls. Its hard to say what was going on in LBJ's mind, or Shaq's mind during those respective playoff runs and if they had already made the choice to leave their teams, and if that choice was made, was it a conflict of interest that impacted how their teams performed in the post-season before their departure?

JasonJohnHorn
07-09-2010, 08:50 PM
I think he woke up, looked in the mirror, looked in the mirror again, and accidently put on his mom's shirt and did an interview.

lmao:clap:

PTB_Fan_In_LV
07-09-2010, 08:52 PM
Lebron quit because he knew he couldn't beat the Lakers with his team and knew he needed two more stars to get it done. Though I don't see Bosh as a star IMO.

97NYer
07-09-2010, 09:02 PM
I think he woke up, got dressed, woke his mom up, let Delonte sleep, and announced he was going to Miami.

The Raven
07-11-2010, 08:14 AM
All 3 of em have had this **** planned for months. Guaranteed

flimflamman
07-11-2010, 08:42 AM
I can't believe the NBA owners aren't calling for an investigation. Riley had insider information from Wade, back channel negotions prior to the permitted time. THis collusion also prevented other teams from developing diferent strategies. This was bad for the league and should not go unpunished. But the brilliant Miami Heat fan's would call me a " Hater " for that line of reasoning that sports should be made up with fair play.

Cbast09
07-11-2010, 08:46 AM
I can't believe the NBA owners aren't calling for an investigation. Riley had insider information from Wade, back channel negotions prior to the permitted time. THis collusion also prevented other teams from developing diferent strategies. This was bad for the league and should not go unpunished. But the brilliant Miami Heat fan's would call me a " Hater " for that line of reasoning that sports should be made up with fair play.
Please... we got them fair and square. Heat fans would have been happy with just Wade/Bosh. If the 3 of them went to your team, would you be complaining? No.

flimflamman
07-11-2010, 08:52 AM
Cbast
Please... we got them fair and square. Heat fans would have been happy with just Wade/Bosh. If the 3 of them went to your team, would you be complaining? No.
All other owners played by the information they had available. THe three free agents had already made up their minds and as ALonzo Mourning said the plan developed years ago to sign the three and that is fair ? In a NBA system that has a slary cap to inpart protect small market teams like Miami for example this time of thing was bogus. If the cap was removed then NYC would not have to tippy toe but just out and out sign the top talent like lets say a Barcelona or Real Madrid does in Soccer. Ever thought of that Miami fan, the cap kept your team able to survive especially with its fair weather fans.

mynameismo
07-11-2010, 08:54 AM
It doesn't matter. Bottom line = Lebron James picked Miami

flimflamman
07-11-2010, 08:57 AM

Yes and he picked them years ago and had it worked out possibly that long ago to. Insider information was available to the Heat Gm and he manipulated the market. Such manipualation of information is bad and will have its consequences at some point. Karma anyone ?

idrinkpepsi
07-11-2010, 09:00 AM
I think it has been planned since they won gold at the Olympics, that was the nail in the coffin for LeBron resigning in my opinion.

J-Relo
07-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Yes, he woke up with this decision 100% sure, even if he was 99% before that's not a lie...

idub81
07-11-2010, 09:06 AM

truth.com case closed get over it damn now ppl want a ****in congressional hearing. i honestly wonder if they chose to go any of your fav. teams would any of you be saying the samething

flimflamman
07-11-2010, 09:08 AM
Miami Fans be on notice. As a fan of my team we all can say we love our respective teams. But heads up, like when dating a girl that you took from another guy, don't expect her to be loyal to you. You might get excited about the wins but this whole thing stinks in its deceit and narcisim. Something is going to blow up down the line. Don't know what, but it doesn't " Feel right ".
I am a Yankee fan and despite all the good money we through at free agents for nearly a decade the Yankees did not win until they developed a core from the minors and made good trades and then only then sign certain free agents. Then when we did the exclusive free agency strategy again it failed again. It was when the right trades and a few minor leaguers were developed that we won again. Also, when the Yankees sign free agents there is no salary cap that binds them like the NBA does.
The two leagues on the topic of salary caps don't really compare. But if the Salary cap was abolished the KNicks and Nets would be the Yankee and Red SOx and the Heat the Marlins. So keep that in mind when you consider the flaunting of the salary cap that keeps Miami in existence.

FrenchSunsFan
07-11-2010, 09:25 AM
They are planned all , that wasthis day , i have the right photo:nod::nod::nod:

http://www.democracycellproject.net/blog/archives/villagepeople2.bmp

xbrackattackx
07-11-2010, 09:26 AM
Absolutely

Not.

flimflamman
07-11-2010, 09:29 AM
French Sun fan
Did you see the photo of the three of them signing their contracts I beleive. Wade was in the Center and in a black suit, but Lebron and Bosh wearing matching yellow suits, as if they want shopping together. What is up with Bosh ? I thought him wearing weaved dread locks were bad enough, but that boy is a hanger on. He needs some ego.

infernoscurse
07-11-2010, 10:15 AM
who here hasnt lied before?

flimflamman
07-11-2010, 10:22 AM
We all have lied, its not a matter of saying a lie. Its willful deceit in a corporate proceding that operates on all parties acting on good faith. Millions of dollars are at stake in collective bargaining for the NBA Teams. Passing insider information is a crime you and me. In the NBA where teams make contracts with players and other players look to sign as well, think things might have shaped up diferently had they all been truthful from the beginning. A competeive edge was obtained, allegedly, with their subterfuge. Think for example had Amare and Joe Johnson known what the three stooges were doing that they might have signed somewhere else together to form another nucleus comparable to what Miami has ? Think Cleveland would have gotten so hamstrung ? No Miami got two advantages, the abality to inflate thier roster while possibly preventing an other team to similiarly land players.

Hoopsadvocate
07-11-2010, 10:24 AM
:laugh: Threads like this are hilarious show its really bugging people and on their minds constantly if even now people are still analyzing and losing sleep over his decision. Get over it. You know nothing about what really happened. I have no doubt they spoke about it a long time ago but no decision between them was finalized until he went on tv and said it if not there would have been no need for lebron to try to get Bosh to go to cleveland. He truley wanted to stay but they just couldnt put the talent around him or in bosh's case the talent didnt want to go there.

Wait now that i think about it why am i trying to reason with yall nobody knows the truth but them this is all speculation and some of you are hating out of insecurity or fear for your teams its sad but w/e do what you want i wont bother defend it anymore ill just laugh.

SN:

All of you are gonna be tired of being wrong... It already started with the big three joining in miami. Next it will be about filling out the roster, then about how well they can play together, and of course the rings they will get. Cheers.

flimflamman
07-11-2010, 10:34 AM
Threads like this are hilarious show its really bugging people and on their minds constantly if even now people are still analyzing and losing sleep over his decision. Get over it. You know nothing about what really happened. I have no doubt they spoke about it a long time ago but no decision between them was finalized until he went on tv and said it if not there would have been no need for lebron to try to get Bosh to go to cleveland. He truley wanted to stay but they just couldnt put the talent around him or in bosh's case the talent didnt want to go there.

Wait now that i think about it why am i trying to reason with yall nobody knows the truth but them this is all speculation and some of you are hating out of insecurity or fear for your teams its sad but w/e do what you want i wont bother defend it anymore ill just laugh.
We are discusing sports in various levels. I have been respectful just pointing out how playing by the rules of the salary cap by its the letter and spirit of the salary cap, is a valid discusion. So Hoops Advocate, this type of circumnavigation of the rules is ok to you ? Shouldn't atleast get the double check of the NBA for possible wrong doing ?

RulerSlick
07-11-2010, 10:37 AM
He had to have an excuse to leave cleveland so he quit and made it look like he cant win in cleveland. There is no way he could play as bad as he did. Not only did he not shoot well in the series against the celtics he did nothing. Kobe had a few bad games against the celtics but Kobe never gave up. He played hard defense and got those rebounds.

nonsense at it's finest. Not only did lebron totally shut down Paul Pierce but for someone "tanking" he put up better stats than Kobe vs the same defense:facepalm:

MiamiLoyal926
07-11-2010, 10:41 AM
flimflamman

I didn't hear any cry for justice when it was publicly announced that wade and boozer are friends and both were content with joining on the Heat. What if it was wade and mike james talking about joining on the heat!?!? Would you be so upset? Would you blow this out of proportion? Come on... three friends are allowed to talk about the dreams and possibility to join forces. Just because its Bosh and Lebron suddenly it is so wrong? I am sure this has been happening for years amongst friends all over the nba.

Suddenly when it involves the most sought after free agent everyone finds these acts wrong. Its simply friends wanting to play together and talking about the possibilities. One team happens to have given them that possibility. Had new york had that money, I wouldn't be surprised if they chose ny. Miami was in the right place at the right time.

Jarvo
07-11-2010, 10:49 AM
HELL NO! HE BEEN KNEW SINCE 03! Lol yes since they got drafted.

flimflamman
07-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Out of proportion ? First of all we all our blowing sports out of proportion even by being on site devoted to sports. I mean we aren't outside right now feeding the poor right ? But we do so because we find it entertaining. Its a diversion we enjoy.
I am a stickler for fair play which is the first lesson we learned in gym class when they tought us to play sports
I respect everyones opinion in regards to sport because at then of the day it is entertaining and none of us really have an opinion that matters but we can feel like experts.
But what I don't like is a the guy who comes into the " Barber Shop " when everybody is talking sports and then goes on to tell the others " Your crazy or wrong or starts to insult others " because they have a diferent opinion. Where does that type of behaviour come from ?

Jarvo
07-11-2010, 10:59 AM
And people need to STFU! with him quiting on the cavs imean come on year after year after year. The cavs raped teams in he reg season best record two years in a row, two MVP's, changed the roster alot and got players and still came up short! why would he stay and continue to lose EVERYONE knew the cavs wasnt gonna win ***** even if they went to the finals. That team feed off him and how he played too much. If kobe or MJ was going thru that without winning a ring they wouldve left too

JasonJohnHorn
07-11-2010, 11:14 AM
LeBron did actually say: "This morning I woke up and thought: I'm going to play in Miami." The guy doing the interview asked: "Is that the thought you woke up with this morning?" And he responded in the positive. He didnt say he had just made the descion that morning, just anwered the question that was put to him.

oak2455
07-11-2010, 11:19 AM
I think he decided when Wade and LBJ were spooning and Wade whispered in his ear you know you wanna be with me:puke:

DCsports
07-11-2010, 11:38 AM
And how do you know this?