PDA

View Full Version : Bulls sign Omer Asik

Stunner
07-09-2010, 07:28 PM
Quote:
The Bulls also reached agreement on a deal with big man Omer Asik of Turkey. Asik will play for Turkey in the World Championships and will not be with the team until then. The Bulls are quietly optimistic about Asik and believe he can be a high level reserve behind Joakim Noah, which reduces their concern about adding another big man.
http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/smith_korver_100709.html

zambo4president
07-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Lowkey and should be extremely cheap. I've heard of Asik in pretty high regards before.

Stunner
07-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Yeah kinda of like Gortat

zambo4president
07-09-2010, 07:46 PM
I thought he was the one we drafted in 08. Yeah he's gonna surprise all the non Bulls fans this year. I love this. Did you see in that article after he talked about Korver, he said the Bulls are in negotiations with several other FA shooters and are expected to make another offer soon. Who do you think that could be? I hope Anthony Morrow or JJ Reddick.

Stunner
07-09-2010, 07:52 PM
I thought he was the one we drafted in 08. Yeah he's gonna surprise all the non Bulls fans this year. I love this. Did you see in that article after he talked about Korver, he said the Bulls are in negotiations with several other FA shooters and are expected to make another offer soon. Who do you think that could be? I hope Anthony Morrow or JJ Reddick.

prob Morrow since GS is in money trouble.

Giantwarrior
07-09-2010, 07:59 PM
who cares, this shouldnt be mention in the NBA forum. post this in the bulls section.

Giantwarrior
07-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Omer Asik....pssshhh