PDA

View Full Version : Hate Bosh not Lebron!

tbomlad
07-09-2010, 03:40 PM
Cavs & Bulls fans should hate Bosh not Lebron. Bosh single handily changed the future of the Eastern Conference. If Bosh would have done the sign & trade with Cleveland than Lebron would still be in Cleveland and Wade would be in Chicago. Miami would be forced into rebuilding mode and a lottery team for at least the next five years. One man's decision greatly effected the destiny of three teams.

MaHaRaJaH
07-09-2010, 03:47 PM
stewie facepalm (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHEwreYqs4g)

Lake_Show2416
07-09-2010, 03:48 PM
ur a *******

The_905
No.

Raps08-09 Champ
**** Bosh.

It's his fault I have to perform services to everyone on this site.

JordansBulls
07-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Cavs & Bulls fans should hate Bosh not Lebron. Bosh single handily changed the future of the Eastern Conference. If Bosh would have done the sign & trade with Cleveland than Lebron would still be in Cleveland and Wade would be in Chicago. Miami would be forced into rebuilding mode and a lottery team for at least the next five years. One man's decision greatly effected the destiny of three teams.

Sorry no. Bosh had never been out of round 1 in his life and was a borderline top 12 player in the league. Lebron is a consensus top 3 player no matter how you slice it. He gets the blame period over Bosh.

Lebron can lead a team as the #1 guy, Bosh can't.

MaHaRaJaH
07-09-2010, 03:50 PM
**** Bosh.

you ****ed up

phen0m
07-09-2010, 03:52 PM
No. The three headed Douchemonster have had this planned for years.

Rivera
07-09-2010, 03:53 PM
nahhh no1 cares abt bosh enough to hate him (except raptor fans)

**** LeBird cause that what he is a BIRD @$$ ni**@
n he be takin bird baths

HouRealCoach
07-09-2010, 03:54 PM
SHouldnt hate anyone... Bosh, Wade, and Lebron wanted to play 2gether so they did... MAybe from now and on dumb *** NBA players such as Dirk, Brand, JJ, Arenas, etc. should start thinking about WINNING and maybe they would become winners in this league

MJT91190
07-09-2010, 03:54 PM
that bosh sign and trade thing carried no weight. i really beleive that no trade was discussed. bosh thinks he's on the same level as lebron and wade. he is way overrated. he couldn't even lead the raptors to a playoff series victory. throughout this whole thing bosh has come off as cocky and arrogant. he only cares about getting paid and being in the spotlight. i live in toronto and bosh will be more hated here than carter after he left. we can debate about lebron and wade regarding who is batman and who is robin. but bosh will always be batgirl.

d79cheese
07-09-2010, 03:56 PM
i see what you are saying, and thought of it myself. lebron doesn't go to miami without bosh and wade there, and wade doesn't stay in miami without bosh and lebron going there. common part of both wade's and lebron's future in miami was bosh.

RAptorsNExtYeaR
07-09-2010, 03:56 PM
that bosh sign and trade thing carried no weight. I really beleive that no trade was discussed. Bosh thinks he's on the same level as lebron and wade. He is way overrated. He couldn't even lead the raptors to a playoff series victory. Throughout this whole thing bosh has come off as cocky and arrogant. He only cares about getting paid and being in the spotlight. I live in toronto and bosh will be more hated here than carter after he left. We can debate about lebron and wade regarding who is batman and who is robin. But bosh will always be batgirl.

hahaahaa

i like this

gbpackers12
07-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Lebron made the decision, not Bosh.

ldc62
07-09-2010, 04:00 PM
Idiot... why not hate Pat Riley then?

Are you a Cavs fan thats looking for someway to forgive Lebrick?

PS: Looks like Skip was right all along

tcav701
07-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Bosh said he didnt want to go to Cleveland so Lebron couls pretend he wanted to stay there. This was planned waaayyyy in advance. Everything these 3 did was to eliminate proof of their years of planning.

The Raven
07-09-2010, 04:02 PM
**** em all

Bryrob58
07-09-2010, 04:07 PM
This is in no way Bosh's fault. He warned Toronto that he might leave, LeBron didn't. Bosh didn't create a show based on his "Decision", LeBron did. All Bosh did was jump over to join Wade so that they would have a top notch team in the EC. Bosh was completely fair to Toronto, LeBron dicked around. I respect Bosh, where as James is similar to Vince Carter in the way he left.

Bosh used his right to leave, LeBron took it too far.

Giaps
07-09-2010, 04:10 PM
It's over, but the NBA would have been so much better off with Wade/Bosh vs James/Amare vs Kobe/Gasol vs Rose/Boozer.

ecorrea
07-09-2010, 04:12 PM
bosh is just a p*ssy and an idiot and a lapdog. yea maybe he had some influence, but come on, these are grown men (haha, just made myself laugh), they can make their own decisions.

and people HATE lebron because of the way he carried out the situation.

the whole Miami Heat FA reeks of tampering and collusion and lies and betrayal

nykoutlaw312
07-09-2010, 04:13 PM
LeBum is a bisnitch bosh gonna bang his mom lmao

Human FlameShld
07-09-2010, 04:13 PM
There should be no hate on Bosh or Lebron.

You should focus on what that have and can get still and not focus on what you don't have.

If you have 3 cars and a million dollar home and I have a nice place and one car then I should focus on that and how I can get more and not be crying because I don't have what you do.

If you care more about what you don't have or what you didn't get your life or in this case team will never improve.

Basketash
07-09-2010, 04:14 PM
:facepalm:

soonabooma
07-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Lebron is the chickenshite squid and I'll tell you why......he's been winning in Cleveland. And I'm not talking about titles, I'm just talking about winning, having success, having good seasons and competing. The Cavs were one of the top teams in the league, and Lebron was gonna have just as much of a chance to win a title there as players like Wade, Dwight, and Melo were gonna have in their respective homes. And they just brought in a heck of a coach in Byron Scott. There was also the possibility of Lebron recruiting some really good guys to come in and play in a year or two. But in the end, he couldn't handle the pressure, he couldn't fight through it. He didn't have the guts. He threw in the towel, packed his bags and slithered out like a wormy little snake. So he's now the biggest queef in the history of sports.

IDB Josh M
07-09-2010, 04:17 PM
Hatred:
Lebron then Bosh ... maybe Wade.

Frezhnitz
07-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Bosh is ovverrated. Dude hasn't done nothing and is consider a great player.

Frezhnitz
07-09-2010, 04:20 PM
Bosh said he didnt want to go to Cleveland so Lebron couls pretend he wanted to stay there. This was planned waaayyyy in advance. Everything these 3 did was to eliminate proof of their years of planning.

exactly, this was all a set up.

Dallas Tx4Life
07-09-2010, 04:21 PM
you cant blame anyone but the team's owners for not putting together good enough teams to keep their players happy....

peep my lebron reaction video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsWQ1OAB564

Sly Guy
07-09-2010, 04:23 PM
This is in no way Bosh's fault. He warned Toronto that he might leave, LeBron didn't. Bosh didn't create a show based on his "Decision", LeBron did. All Bosh did was jump over to join Wade so that they would have a top notch team in the EC. Bosh was completely fair to Toronto, LeBron dicked around. I respect Bosh, where as James is similar to Vince Carter in the way he left.

while I agree with most of this, Bosh still had his diva camera crew and tweets going on annoying everyone including all the PSD posters during his Free Agency. That still however pales in comparison to Beyonce/LeBron, who basically spat in the faces of everyone in his hometown.

Cromedome
07-09-2010, 04:32 PM
**** Bosh.

What the hell? :facepalm:

MaHaRaJaH
07-09-2010, 04:33 PM
What the hell? :facepalm:

See sig?

magichatnumber9
07-09-2010, 04:49 PM
I can't get mad at a girl

rabzouz 96
07-09-2010, 04:54 PM

wait, u honestly wanna say that there were no signs that lebron could leave? did u read any basketball related news the last 2 years?
oh lawd, some people have a very special sight on things...

JaysFan87
07-09-2010, 04:59 PM
i see what you are saying, and thought of it myself. lebron doesn't go to miami without bosh and wade there, and wade doesn't stay in miami without bosh and lebron going there. common part of both wade's and lebron's future in miami was bosh.

they had this planned since the '08 Olympics....if u r going ot hate anybody u can just hate one...u have to hate all three guys this was all planned.

dtmagnet
07-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Sorry no. Bosh had never been out of round 1 in his life and was a borderline top 12 player in the league. Lebron is a consensus top 3 player no matter how you slice it. He gets the blame period over Bosh.

Lebron can lead a team as the #1 guy, Bosh can't.

Quoted for truth.