PDA

View Full Version : Why does nobody bring up Tampering in the media?

Hellcrooner
07-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Pat RIley has stated this comes back till october.

When suddenly james changed his number to 6 i KNEW he was leaving and i didnt believe the crap of "respecting MJ" of course first thing i thought is he wanted to go to Bulls but hey 23 its retired in MIAMI too ( wich is ridiculous but it is as it is).

So its pretty much obvious this three dudes had all already prepared months ago .

S far as i know i s COMPLETLY forbidden to talk to other players when they are not FA.

waiting 8 days has been just an strategy to make it look like if it hasent already been decided.

The thing of Wade having all this **** RECORDED with cameras all the way means it wsl already arranged.

Wich means HEAT commirted tampering by offering the contracts during PAST season whern they werent FA:

So, why does nobody do anything?

The other owners shoudl be filling a slawsuit.

GILBERT should be filling a lawsuit.

Media should be IRATE instead of licking them balls.

boolish
07-09-2010, 12:58 PM
wade was telling Riles to clear cap space for 3 maxes. wade knew how this was gonna play out. this has been in the works since 2006.

MJT91190
07-09-2010, 01:05 PM
we've been hearing about them wanting to play together since the olympics. i was listening to 1050 ESPN yesterday and heard on the sportcenter update that if this meeting took place the the NBA would have to take action. i only heard it in the morning and not again. i would not be surprised if in the coming days or weeks the leauge announce a tampering investigation. my question is what is the punishment if in fact tampering did occur.

jrm2054
07-09-2010, 01:25 PM
yea what is the punishment cant make them switch teams which would be the only thing that would change what they did

ImThatDude
07-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Super Team #2 coming July 1, 2011

There's nothing Stern can do, they'll just deny it. These guys are best of friends and they wanted to play together. Amar'e, Carmelo and CP3 are supposedly in agreement to have their "Summit" and choose NY.

iggypop123
07-09-2010, 01:34 PM
can prove it. cant catch them. simple as that

Frank Costanza
07-09-2010, 01:36 PM
tampering should come up it wont come stern will make a point of that he isnt enjoying all aspects of this but he dont want to start to worry about more poo poo on his plate ayeye

Hellcrooner
07-09-2010, 01:38 PM
yea what is the punishment cant make them switch teams which would be the only thing that would change what they did

When J Smit and wolves got caught the player was forbidden to sign with wolves and they were removed their first rounders for some years

Frezhnitz
07-09-2010, 01:40 PM
of course, this was premeditated.

tc2deuce
07-09-2010, 01:42 PM
tampering......look at the yankees getting lee!
that is the most dirtiest franchise ever

Slimsim
07-09-2010, 01:47 PM

Yankees are the evil empire of baseball. Got to love it.

FLYER-FAN
07-09-2010, 01:48 PM
pat riley has stated this comes back till october.

When suddenly james changed his number to 6 i knew he was leaving and i didnt believe the crap of "respecting mj" of course first thing i thought is he wanted to go to bulls but hey 23 its retired in miami too ( wich is ridiculous but it is as it is).

So its pretty much obvious this three dudes had all already prepared months ago .

S far as i know i s completly forbidden to talk to other players when they are not fa.

Waiting 8 days has been just an strategy to make it look like if it hasent already been decided.

The thing of wade having all this **** recorded with cameras all the way means it wsl already arranged.

Wich means heat commirted tampering by offering the contracts during past season whern they werent fa:

So, why does nobody do anything?

The other owners shoudl be filling a slawsuit.

Gilbert should be filling a lawsuit.

Media should be irate instead of licking them balls.

labron james,dwayne wade,chris bosh they all conspired and for what they all did i think they all suck !!!...what they all just did in miami along with what the celtics did and are still doing will be the end to basketball as we all know it !!! The nba is ruined !!!...i for one will no longer watch basketball and i hope millions follow suit !!!

Rivera
07-09-2010, 01:48 PM
can prove it. cant catch them. simple as that

x2

DeyAce
07-09-2010, 01:56 PM
this was all wade and riley's plan

truplayer199
07-09-2010, 02:01 PM

This is kinda off topic, but how sweet is that. :)

mike_noodles
07-09-2010, 02:14 PM
They can do an investigation and should do an investigation, but best case for the rest of the league will be the same thing that happened when Minnesota tampered to get Joe Smith, they will lose first round picks, which may not seem like much, but ask KG how it effected the team for years.

hgtiger32
07-09-2010, 02:20 PM
what the proof? they going to show phone records of bosh wade and lebron calling each other? they'll just say it was good friends talking, there will be no proof of anything. what's the difference between wade coming out to the media and saying, "I want LeBron and Bosh to play with me. Come to Miami." or calling bosh and lebron and saying "Hey you should check out Miami, nice town, nice weather, good fans, etc...

IAmKira
07-09-2010, 02:23 PM

how the hell is yankees getting lee tampering? Are u stupid or just ********? :facepalm: Seattle publicly came out and told every1 they're selling Lee. Analyst are the one that says yankees are targetin Lee next year because its a smart move. Since Seattle say they're trading Lee, yankees jumped on it. Its a fair game.

jay87shot
07-09-2010, 02:55 PM
It's almost like sports fixing, owners would never get away doing the same thing, not sure the yankees thing is even close to this. It doesn't bother me though cause the heat will never beat the lakers. Right now Dexter Pittman will have to cover Bynum good luck Artest can cover Bron and Kobe can cover Wade, Gasol will own Bosh. Not sure they can beat the Celtics or Magic, either. They will win 60+ games but they playoffs are a different story.

asandhu23
07-09-2010, 02:59 PM
do you guys finally believe NBA is rigged?

hestar
07-09-2010, 03:30 PM
so many haters,gotta laugh at how bad some people are crying.

The Raven
07-09-2010, 03:36 PM
They knew all along