PDA

View Full Version : Mo Williams Uses Twitter To Rant On LeBron's Decision

JordansBulls
07-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Cavaliers guard Maurice Williams used his Twitter page (@mogotti2) to rant about LeBron James' decision to leave the team on Thursday night.

"Well [expletive], I gotta be honest. I'm sick [expletive] a dog. I feel like my heart has been pulled out. But I'm happy for my friend," he wrote immediately following LeBron's announcement that he'd sign with the Heat.

Williams then ranted with the following posts:

--I can't believe this is really real. This is surreal. So many emotions on one man decision. I wonder what is our next move.

--The only thing, and I mean the only thing I disagree with is.... If he knew somewhere else was the destination. He should have spared cle ... On national tv. But this was history so we might not understand the magnitude today. But when we look back on this, we might not ... Never see this again.

--I know we all angry, mad, disappointed. But remember that's a triple double walking. Let's pray he have a change of heart 2nite.

--The person that I feel most sorry for is mike brown. He is a really good coach.

We will see how this guy is an elite PG in the league next year.

Melo15
07-09-2010, 11:43 AM
I really think Mo will have a good year next year. Him, Hickson and Jamison are going to have to carry that team.

Kakaroach
07-09-2010, 11:44 AM
He's acting just like most people from Cleveland are, like this is just some gigantic nightmare. Gotta feel bad for em.

hgtiger32
07-09-2010, 12:01 PM
haha now we will see how good LeBron made Mo. when he was on my Bucks he was a decent player but not someone you could build a team around. he's a decent #3 guy at best...

20GoodTimes20
07-09-2010, 12:03 PM
We will see how this guy is an elite PG in the league next year.

Sorry if i'm misundertanding you, but Mo Williams was never and will never be an elite PG

FlakeyFool
07-09-2010, 12:33 PM
he can be the franchise player now

L@ker4Life
07-09-2010, 12:37 PM
I hope Cle knocks Miami out of the playoffs this year :prayer:

DaBUU
07-09-2010, 12:40 PM

Mo Williams being your franchise player is not really what you want. Cavs are in deep poop, i feel for that team and city right now.

The Raven
07-09-2010, 12:41 PM
Well can you really blame him for acting that way?

JWO35
07-09-2010, 12:43 PM
looks like he wanted to join the 3-headed monster

Jays Claw
07-09-2010, 12:43 PM
Mo Williams shouldn't comment on the decision LeBron James made. Why? Well, if Mo Williams, Delonte West, Antawn Jamison and Shaquille O'Neal actually came to play in the playoffs, LeBron James might have not left Cleveland. Do any of you remember how bad Rajon Rondo made the Cavaliers look?

koLohe2133
07-09-2010, 12:44 PM

just like hedo turkopoo can be!

magichatnumber9
07-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Isn't Lebron having his party today in Miami?

DaBUU
07-09-2010, 12:46 PM
Mo Williams shouldn't comment on the decision LeBron James made. Why? Well, if Mo Williams, Delonte West, Antawn Jamison and Shaquille O'Neal actually came to play in the playoffs, LeBron James might have not left Cleveland. Do any of you remember how bad Rajon Rondo made the Cavaliers look?

Rondo made Lebron look especially bad, he didnt show up either.

heattiltheend94
07-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Right to feel upset, and I think LeBron should have met with Cavs b4 he announced it on national television. They might not deserve LeBron, but they atleast deserve a meeting or even a phone call.
(Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic that LeBron will sign w heat)

masalex1205
07-09-2010, 12:49 PM

please, Lebron didn't show up

Corey
07-09-2010, 12:50 PM
I don't blame Mo for these comments at all, and i'm not a big fan of him at all.

He's speaking (typing) from the heart, and didn't throw any petty insults or anything like that around. His feelings are pretty much the feelings of a lot of Cavs fans.

I honestly hope he steps up this year so they can at least grab a 6/7/8 seed. They still have some decent pieces.

heattiltheend94
07-09-2010, 12:52 PM
I don't blame Mo for these comments at all, and i'm not a big fan of him at all.

He's speaking (typing) from the heart, and didn't throw any petty insults or anything like that around. His feelings are pretty much the feelings of a lot of Cavs fans.

I honestly hope he steps up this year so they can at least grab a 6/7/8 seed. They still have some decent pieces.

I agree 100 percent

Knowledge
07-09-2010, 01:02 PM

Team game. Kobe had some awful shooting nights in the finals, but the Lakers are a great team and pulled through. Even if you look at their playoff run, other guys made plays that changed the flow of different series. Ron Artest put back against the Suns and Gasol's against the Thunder come to mind immediately.

I feel bad for Cleveland, but it is what it is. They had their chances as a team, but they didnt come through in the end. Things like this are exactly why whenever a team from makes a playoff, they should play like it is their last game because you never what can happen. The "We'll get em next year mentality" is fatal because there might not be a next year.

edit: I agree with Corey 100%

Avenged
07-09-2010, 01:22 PM
Well, now Mo can showcase his talent and see what he's all about.

Good luck to him and the Cavs.

All of a sudden I don't hate them anymore, I actually feel bad for them.

RulerSlick
07-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Rondo made Lebron look especially bad, he didnt show up either.

Nonsense...actually the only time Rondo was quiet in the series is when lebron guarded him in the first half of game 5.

Big Zo
07-09-2010, 01:56 PM
Hey Mo, remember when you decided not to sign here a few years ago?

RaiderLakersA's
07-09-2010, 02:10 PM
So basically Mo and LeBron are such "good friends" that HE didn't even know that LBJ was leaving, but Wade and Bosh did? Nice. This keeps getting better and better.

bogdanrom
07-09-2010, 02:33 PM

If Mo, West, Jamison and Shaq came to play? What about if the "King" himself actually came to play? What about that? Plus I actually think that Lebron does not make players around himself better. Jamison was a 20/10 player in Was, then he goes to Cleveland and he plays horribly. Also Lebron wanted Mo, Jamison and Shaq to come to Cleveland. Lebron actually wanted Jamison over Amare.

xbrackattackx
07-09-2010, 03:00 PM
I feel for Mo I always liked him and hate that he was given the play-off choker title. I hope Cleveland makes a good comeback. I always hated Lebron, But I even said if he stayed I would respect him and give him his due to be a man and not win now but win later by him self.

lakerfan3118
07-09-2010, 03:06 PM
ahh i love it. we were led to believe last season with lebron james laughing and doing skits with Williams and the rest of the guys in the pre-game, or on the bench that the cavs were a team that had genuine team chemistry. that james was a good teammate, and had a deep relationship with his peers, different from other superstars.

instead, we're slowly given a completely different reality-- a guy that not only lacked the decency to give a phone call to his franchise's front office about his feelings, but also took his teammates- the ones we were lead to believe were his biggest asset- completely out of the equation this past week in exchange for a summer in the Olympics 2 years ago.

this is lebron james.

Rivera
07-09-2010, 03:08 PM
get ready for the NBA playoffs next year

#2 seed Miami Heat vs #7 seed Cleveland Cavaliers

jneises21
07-09-2010, 03:10 PM
ahh i love it. we were led to believe last season with lebron james laughing and doing skits with Williams and the rest of the guys in the pre-game, or on the bench that the cavs were a team that had genuine team chemistry. that james was a good teammate, and had a deep relationship with his peers, different from other superstars.

instead, we're slowly given a completely different reality-- a guy that not only lacked the decency to give a phone call to his franchise's front office about his feelings, but also took his teammates- the ones we were lead to believe were his biggest asset- completely out of the equation this past week in exchange for a summer in the Olympics 2 years ago.

this is lebron james.
Jesus Christ. Lebron wants to win, he can't do that in Clevland.

PrettyBoyJ
07-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Did he say Mike Brown was a good coach?? he needs a psyhc consult

tbomlad
07-09-2010, 03:25 PM
I really think Mo will have a good year next year. Him, Hickson and Jamison are going to have to carry that team.

Poor Jamison. It's the Wizards all over again.

*Silver&Black*
07-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Didn't Mo Williams cry and didn't want to be traded like a week ago?:D Now I bet he wants to.

shep33
07-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Jesus Christ. Lebron wants to win, he can't do that in Clevland.

No he could've won in Cleveland, they got better, and he choked in the playoffs and bailed.

I hope Cleveland plays them in the playoffs... that would be unbelievable...

tbomlad
07-09-2010, 03:35 PM
Cavs & Bulls fans should hate Bosh not Lebron. Bosh single handily changed the future of the Eastern Conference. If Bosh would have done the sign & trade with Cleveland than Lebron would still be in Cleveland and Wade would be in Chicago. Miami would be forced into rebuilding mode and a lottery team for at least the next five years. One man's decision greatly effected the destiny of three teams.

zambo4president
07-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Mo was at the LA Fitness right next to my old house when I still lived in San Diego last month, seriously 25 Minutes before I got there.

zambo4president
07-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Cavs & Bulls fans should hate Bosh not Lebron. Bosh single handily changed the future of the Eastern Conference. If Bosh would have done the sign & trade with Cleveland than Lebron would still be in Cleveland and Wade would be in Chicago. Miami would be forced into rebuilding mode and a lottery team for at least the next five years. One man's decision greatly effected the destiny of three teams.

We hate Bosh too, believe me.

jneises21
07-09-2010, 03:39 PM
No he could've won in Cleveland, they got better, and he choked in the playoffs and bailed.

I hope Cleveland plays them in the playoffs... that would be unbelievable...

Get real. Lebron was that team, and now Clevland won't make the playoffs for 5+ years

t_money25
07-09-2010, 04:20 PM

LeBron didn't show up? 27pts, 19 rebs, 10 assists, 3 stl, 1 blk..........I definitely disagree. Wow I wonder what his numbers would of looked like if he did show up!!!

:facepalm: