PDA

View Full Version : Since beasly was being traded why couldnt he had been traded for Lebron?

Lakeshow86
07-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Why wasnt there a sign and trade? Beasly was being traded no matter what Did Lebron not care enough about cleveland to at least give them something in return? Did Cleveland not want Beasly? I dont see why not? He's a good young player that doesnt make that much money. The Cavs could at least trade beasly for something if they didnt want him after they got him. Im sure If lebron and Cavs wanted they could could have done a Beasly and some draft picks for Lebron trade and Heat would gladly do it. Better than getting nothing for Lebron and giving Heat Lebron for free. Seems to me that Lebron wanted to do nothing but hurt the Cavs as best he could. I cant wait to see Bron in cleveland when he returns. I would be surpised if he made it out of there alive

boeknows
07-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Fans would be pissed at the front office then too and not just LeBron. If LeBron signed with them and then the Cavs traded him right away most fans would be pissed.

IAmKira
07-09-2010, 02:45 PM
are u dumb? did u not see the reaction from the cavs management? Why would they help miami n lebron by SNT?

Hawkeye15
07-09-2010, 02:52 PM
The Cavs were hit blindsided by a train dude. They had nothing in the works obviously. LeBron handled this all wrong.