PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland fans burn LeBron jerseys in wake of decision

Mile High Champ
07-09-2010, 10:12 AM
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/video/player/news/AP_Sports/20783620#news/AP_Sports/20783620

Thoughts? Anyone else expect this?

Mile High Champ
07-09-2010, 10:16 AM
Have you or do you know anyone that has done this before?

tking07
07-09-2010, 10:30 AM
I think that they can do whatever they want with the jerseys, they spent their OWN money on them.

goku
07-09-2010, 10:33 AM
i gave my t-mac jersey away to the salvation army even though i should have burned since he neva won a playoff series in houston -______-

The Raven
07-09-2010, 10:33 AM
Since they bought em, let em burn em

BradytoGronkTD
07-09-2010, 10:34 AM
let them do what they want, they will get over it. Plus Cleveland is used to sucking at everything sports related...sounds harsh but it is true.

The Raven
07-09-2010, 10:35 AM
i gave my t-mac jersey away to the salvation army even though i should have burned since he neva won a playoff series in houston -______-

thats commendable and more of the right thing to do then burning a jersey i guess

greek miami hea
07-09-2010, 10:52 AM
lol!!!!!!! you should also busn delonte's jerseys

GSW Hoops
07-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Pretty classless. The guy was a free agent, he can choose to play wherever he wants. He took less money to play for a team where he could win--what's wrong with that?

Melo15
07-09-2010, 11:10 AM
Pretty classless. The guy was a free agent, he can choose to play wherever he wants. He took less money to play for a team where he could win--what's wrong with that?

I was at one of the places that they were burning jerseys last night in Akron and a lot of the people there had went to high school with LeBron or had siblings that did. With them it was closer to them than just having a superstar, he was their born and raised superstar and now they want nothing to do with him. The way they feel is simple, you turned your back on us and now we are going to do the same to you.

On a sidenote though, Akron's lucky they didn't burn down any buildings or anything. The people who were controlling the fire were beyond drunk. It was absolutely crazy to see and it started getting to the point where it was just downright dangerous. I had some friends who went up to Cleveland for it and they said that cops had to stop a rush of people from taking down the LeBron sign on the building right next to the Q. Thank god LeBron hired all the police squads to guard his house.

koreancabbage
07-09-2010, 11:10 AM

this.