PDA

View Full Version : Cavs Fans Reactions

kings2010
07-09-2010, 02:54 AM
cleveland fans should respect his decision and move on..yea it hurt watching the best player in the league leave to another city..and i can understand the frustration..but burning his jersey like that?? c mon now!.....its just basketball.....you dont have to get all personal about it!!....whats next...burn his house down too?!.......cleveland fans should hang his jersey up in the rafters and retire it......he single handily turned cleveland into a huge franchise and gave you guys the best chance at a ring!!......dont be mad cuz he chose to go play with his close friends in the league....i mean they won the gold for usa together and they won multiple all-star games together! so them being on the same team is the best situation for him bosh and wade to win multiple rings!!.....if anything yall should be pissed at bosh's narcisistic ***....he didnt want to go cleveland...lbj wanted to stay..but understood playing with them will almost guarentee a ring....{they still need some low post help tho to contain with la but thats a differnt story}.........

Tragedy
07-09-2010, 02:55 AM
Fans are crybabies, they take things way too far.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-09-2010, 03:16 AM

Like you with your sig;)

Draco
07-09-2010, 03:17 AM
those fans paid for those jerseys so they can do whatever they want with them..

Melo15
07-09-2010, 03:20 AM

Exactly and half the people hosting these jersey burnings are people that went to high school with LeBron so it goes a little deeper with these fans than others.

CBCable
07-09-2010, 03:21 AM
jeez dude its not the american flag for godsake

twelvePack
07-09-2010, 03:23 AM

Agreed, it is their property to do with as they please.

xelalex
07-09-2010, 03:27 AM

2nd that

USMCLaker
07-09-2010, 03:55 AM
The fans are entitled to their feelings and you are not entitled to yours.

ramansingh3
07-09-2010, 03:57 AM
They are passionate fans and they have there right to express it. Its not like they burned the flag, killed, or robbed someone they burnt a jersey.

Impulse
07-09-2010, 04:59 AM
I have never been more angry at a single person than I am right now. Do you not understand how much we love you you god damn *** hole. Go **** yourself and I hope a career injury on you you ****ing piece of ****.

After reading these comments, gotta say this guy is right: Cavs fans love LeBron. That "****ing piece of ****."

JNA17
07-09-2010, 05:02 AM
After reading these comments, gotta say this guy is right: Cavs fans love LeBron. That "****ing piece of ****."

for some reason, even though i hated the cavs for 3 years, it really did almost put tears in my eyes, the part where it said "Do you not understand how much we love you you god damn *** hole." That really touched me :(

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-09-2010, 05:04 AM
I hope this ****** ****ing dies in a car fire, he can rot in ****ing hell, he's a dog ****ing piece of ****. Never show your face in Akron again LeBron because I swear to God I'll slice it off with a ****ing katana.

this sums up today's events

downsos
07-09-2010, 05:09 AM
I like how it's cursing, death threats, WELL TIME TO REBUILD, cursing. :laugh2:

JNA17
07-09-2010, 05:09 AM
this sums up today's events

that one was just painful :ouch:

JNA17
07-09-2010, 05:14 AM
I like how it's cursing, death threats, WELL TIME TO REBUILD, cursing. :laugh2:

i have to admit, even with the pity for cavs fans, i found the other comments :ouch: but hilarious in a mean way :laugh2:

USMCLaker
07-09-2010, 05:17 AM
cleveland fans should respect his decision and move on..yea it hurt watching the best player in the league leave to another city..and i can understand the frustration..but burning his jersey like that?? c mon now!.....its just basketball.....you dont have to get all personal about it!!....whats next...burn his house down too?!.......cleveland fans should hang his jersey up in the rafters and retire it......he single handily turned cleveland into a huge franchise and gave you guys the best chance at a ring!!......dont be mad cuz he chose to go play with his close friends in the league....i mean they won the gold for usa together and they won multiple all-star games together! so them being on the same team is the best situation for him bosh and wade to win multiple rings!!.....if anything yall should be pissed at bosh's narcisistic ***....he didnt want to go cleveland...lbj wanted to stay..but understood playing with them will almost guarentee a ring....{they still need some low post help tho to contain with la but thats a differnt story}.........

Haven't you ever been jilted by a caring lover? Someone you gave your body and soul to. To only be left for a potential threesome with your best friend and some hairy dbag she met at the mall. Come on this sounds like something you could understand. Now to you get why Cav's fans are upset.

robdizzle3
07-09-2010, 05:25 AM
The fans are burning the jerseys, like Lebron burned them on national television. People always say, "its just a game", but its really not. Fans put money into these things and you dont mess with peoples money. To them, he walked out on them, like a Favre scenario. Im not saying that is the case, but Lebron was like favre to them. It actually hurts and you feel apart of it. When Favre went to Minny, I was a little saddened, even though he did what he did for Green bay, which is way more than Lebron, I was still pissed and thought about torching my Favre jersey.

ARMIN12NBA
07-09-2010, 05:28 AM
How is it ridiculous? They can do whatever they want with THEIR jersey, which THEY bought. Not to mention that Lebron embarrassed an entire city and state by holding a 1 hour special to announce the fact that a home-town boy doesn't even want to stay there.

The Raven
07-09-2010, 05:28 AM

yup. what they do with them should be their own decision. If they feel like burning em the burn em. Hell i would too if i was a Cavs fan

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-09-2010, 05:30 AM
I hope someone from Cleveland shoots him in his knee caps or slices his achilles

found that on the bulls forum, funny lol

USMCLaker
07-09-2010, 05:43 AM
yup. what they do with them should be their own decision. If they feel like burning em the burn em. Hell i would too if i was a Cavs fan

Naw, I would probably use mine to wipe my *** after a good dump.

The Raven
07-09-2010, 05:44 AM
Well there you have it. They treated him as a true King and in return, he bolts and leaves them to rot. I dont blame them for feeling that way

Bigbadmoffo
07-09-2010, 05:44 AM

He's a trader. when a country betrays another you burn there flag. What bosh did was fine i'm a raps fan. Lebron left his home town that finished first over all.

Bruno
07-09-2010, 05:45 AM
How is it ridiculous? They can do whatever they want with THEIR jersey, which THEY bought. Not to mention that Lebron embarrassed an entire city and state by holding a 1 hour special to announce the fact that a home-town boy doesn't even want to stay there.

haha.

Anyone who works at a bar in Cleveland has a lot of reasons to be pissed, their payday just took a huge hit.

gcoll
07-09-2010, 05:46 AM
.but burning his jersey like that?? c mon now!.....its just basketball
Yeah...and it's just a basketball jersey. No big deal.

magichatnumber9
07-09-2010, 05:57 AM
People can do what they want kings2010, it's a free country.

R cool J
07-09-2010, 06:04 AM

Proves that LBJ is a follower and not a leader...it's a shame with all the hype the media has given him about surpassing MJ...he can't or will now never be able to even wipe Kobe's @**

kings2010
07-09-2010, 06:56 AM
The fans are burning the jerseys, like Lebron burned them on national television. People always say, "its just a game", but its really not. Fans put money into these things and you dont mess with peoples money. To them, he walked out on them, like a Favre scenario. Im not saying that is the case, but Lebron was like favre to them. It actually hurts and you feel apart of it. When Favre went to Minny, I was a little saddened, even though he did what he did for Green bay, which is way more than Lebron, I was still pissed and thought about torching my Favre jersey.

didnt favre want to stay in green bay??....i thought green bay didnt want him back cuz he decided too late or something like that....and they were starting
rodgers over him?...oh well im a 49ers fan......but that bret favre throw against us last year was fukin painful....we had them right there.......but thats another story

levignjw
07-09-2010, 07:18 AM
Retire the man's ****ing jersey? If I remember correctly he never brought any Championships to Cleveland....

GrumpyOldMan
07-09-2010, 07:22 AM
I dont blame Cavs fans for being upset. James should have let it be known to the city of Cleveland that he wasn't coming back. Instead he decides to blindside them on national tv because it makes for better tv. I'll always admire his ability as a player, but I question his character as a man. I just hope things in Cleveland don't escalate beyond burning jerseys.

magichatnumber9
07-09-2010, 07:25 AM
I love how Lebron was shaking when he told the world he was going to Miami. He was scared (wow the filter didn't block out what I originally put)

GSRaider
07-09-2010, 07:28 AM
I have no problem with Lebron leaving the Cavs to play with Wade and Bosh ( seriously a great oppurtunity )... Actually it was a great move

RaysFan
07-09-2010, 08:36 AM
I disagree. The way LeBron handled himself, to me at least, was REALLY shocking. I mean he showed no emotion at all. He really didn't care. I thought he had far more respect for the city of Cleveland than that. You can tell when a guy is really sorry and really torn up about it....and LeBron clearly wasn't.

TyHill
07-09-2010, 08:45 AM
Looks like the Cavs will be around the Browns status in Cleveland again...

mynameismo
07-09-2010, 08:48 AM
I have never been more angry at a single person than I am right now. Do you not understand how much we love you you god damn *** hole. Go **** yourself and I hope a career injury on you you ****ing piece of ****.

Wow! That's pain right there. :(

Bartlee23
07-09-2010, 09:00 AM
If Wade would of left Miami their fans would of been on here crying the same thing. It's pretty obvious if you're a fan you don't want your franchise player to leave but in a case like Lebron who is from Cleveland it makes it a little worse. Wade is just as big a dick though with his b.s. about Chicago and it being his hometown only to screw them over too along with how he talked about the team. F them all ! I hope we have a team this year that's never won the championship win.

MinVikesFan
07-09-2010, 09:02 AM
didnt favre want to stay in green bay??....i thought green bay didnt want him back cuz he decided too late or something like that....and they were starting
rodgers over him?...oh well im a 49ers fan......but that bret favre throw against us last year was fukin painful....we had them right there.......but thats another story

Ahh, you gotta love last second touchdowns. Great game.

Much love to Cleveland fans.

Epicfailure
07-09-2010, 09:22 AM
The aftermath is actually not so bad. Hearing the overwhelming support from other fan bases across the country really goes a long way. Lebron did a selfish thing last night, I don't think anyone can argue with that. A simple phone call to Gilbert, a statement to the fans of Cleveland, all of that would have gone a long way to make this situation less dramatic and heart wrenching. The way he shunned the Cavaliers and shut them out of his train of thought was a heartless move.

No athlete is deserving of their own prime time special announcing their decision. That's just taking arrogance to a whole new and unprecedented level. I'm sure he's feeling the burn right now. Honestly, how could he possibly see that as a good idea? What was going through his head? I want to know what thoughts go through that mind of his...

PHILLYNIKES
07-09-2010, 09:22 AM
7 years and they couldnt put a team around him. He did everything he could for the Cavs. But they came up short. All these haters are just hating caus eits the cool thing to do now. He didnt owe the Cavs nothing why because they drafted him and he put them on his backa nd took them to such heights that they could never do by them selves. All this **** talking by the cavs owner is funny. Hes just mad because there goes all his sales and his marketing. King James is a business man and he has to do whats right for him an his family. at the end of the day the NBA is a business an thats it. Go Heat aha

D1JM
07-09-2010, 09:24 AM
Is lebron taking his mom and delonte with him to Miami?

prodigy
07-09-2010, 09:25 AM

How can you ask Cleveland fans to move on the day after he ditches us? lol. We will move on, but let us be angry now. After all he did Quit on us in the playoffs and pwn us on national TV.

effen5
07-09-2010, 09:28 AM
How can you ask Cleveland fans to move on the day after he ditches us? lol. We will move on, but let us be angry now. After all he did Quit on us in the playoffs and pwn us on national TV.

seriously...what a douchebag move

D1JM
07-09-2010, 09:29 AM

I think it's better that lebron takes his mom, west and all lebrons family away from Ohio. I feel someone might want to kill him with a machete

D1JM
07-09-2010, 09:32 AM
With lebron going to Miami, are wade bosh miller going to take dance lessons?

D1JM
07-09-2010, 09:39 AM
I think they already did that.

MagicDojo
07-09-2010, 09:44 AM
I feel the pain and even though I have been battling with Cav fans for 2 years on this forum...I remember when Shaq left Orlando...It felt like I got divorced... So no salt in the wound from me Sorry Worthy basketball fans...you got ****ed. been there

hgtiger32
07-09-2010, 09:48 AM

favre won a title for green bay and wisconsin. he decided to retire and cried about it on national tv. then he says he wants to come back after we said A-Rod was our QB...similar situation with LBJ23 but not the exact same one...

ROY 2 MVP Braun
07-09-2010, 09:53 AM
rather have these people burn his jersey than really try to hurt him thought its thier way to vent n u cant put it past people in this day n age

Sadds The Gr8
07-09-2010, 01:36 PM
Retire the man's ****ing jersey? If I remember correctly he never brought any Championships to Cleveland....

you dont have to win championships to have your jersey retired...

thunderforce
07-09-2010, 01:52 PM
I got to admit didnt think anyone would out do us toronto fans with vince but i guess this takes it to a whole other level .