PDA

View Full Version : Are the Miami Heat the most Hated team now?

Celtic AL
07-09-2010, 01:39 AM
i was listening to Fox Sports Radio and they brought up the topic! Are the Miami Heat the new most Hated team? i say no but Lebron did turn his back on Cleveland! but still its way to early.

Lets hear your thoughts Cavs & Nba Fans

J$mo0th_3o5
07-09-2010, 01:47 AM
Seems like it on PSD lol

Baseballcb95
07-09-2010, 01:50 AM
i dont think so to be honest, im really truly impressed with a lot of the bulls and knicks fans showing true curtosey to us and congratulating us, means a lot, u guys put up a great fight nd i was convinced wade was long gone nd LBJ would be in NYK. we will for sure be the most controversial team and talked about team, but i feel miami will garner a lot of bandwagoners and jealousy, but not hate. we really did give up a lot and took a huge gamble, it just paid off.

Celtic AL
07-09-2010, 01:51 AM
Seems like it on PSD lol

welcome to are side of the court my friend:D

marlinsfan24
07-09-2010, 01:51 AM
Seems like it on PSD lol

And PSD represents America.

69centers
07-09-2010, 01:53 AM
Only supporters will be Heat fans and bandwagon fans who jump here with Lebron. Every other fan base will hate them.

MelanconMadness
No, LeBron is just the most hated player, not just in basketball, but American sports

RadiantShot
Them or LA. ;)

Catfish1314
07-09-2010, 01:54 AM
They have a long ladder to climb to get to where the Lakers are. But like the Lakers, they'll be loved as much as hated. We're talking about thousands of bandwagoners.

Celtic AL
07-09-2010, 01:57 AM
we all agree all 10 of the yes's are from cleveland fans :D

TheWatcher34
07-09-2010, 02:04 AM
No, the L.A. Fakers are!

Melo15
07-09-2010, 02:06 AM
I can say that I hate them more than any other team in the NBA, and you Heat fans should take that as a compliment.

marlinsfan24
07-09-2010, 02:08 AM
I can say that I hate them more than any other team in the NBA, and you Heat fans should take that as a compliment.

I do, thank you sir.

Celtic AL
07-09-2010, 02:19 AM
no love for the Heat from PSD Posters

NYY NYJ NYK
07-09-2010, 02:20 AM
Most hated NBA team ... maybe

But most hated Franchise still belongs to the Yankees

Celtic AL
07-09-2010, 02:22 AM
Most hated NBA team ... maybe

But most hated Franchise still belongs to the Yankees

ah Indeed they are :D

Gene2420
07-09-2010, 02:22 AM
And PSD represents America.

A sample can represent a population

PistonsAllDaye
07-09-2010, 02:28 AM
In my opinion, possibly. If the Heat do extremely well with Bosh/Wade/Lebron, then there is the chance that they become the Yankees of the NBA. If they only do decent, which I doubt will happen, you can count on the Lakers still holding that spot in the NBA ;o

Although it would still be debatable, seeing as how Lebron would still be on the team, and Lebron has his own nation of "haters".

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-09-2010, 02:30 AM
Only supporters will be Heat fans and bandwagon fans who jump here with Lebron. Every other fan base will hate them.

Speak for yourself hater.

DisturbedFTW83
07-09-2010, 02:31 AM
i can't hate on them, if that was my team going nowhere after a championship, i would welcome this in a heartbeat. my squad on the other hand is getting face palmed.

Tragedy
07-09-2010, 02:31 AM
I respect the heat organization so much more now; They went out and did what they could to rope the three biggest names on the market. What a great job they've done.

If the Celtics don't win, I really would love to see this team do it.

Ethix11
07-09-2010, 02:32 AM
I dont know why the Heat should be hated. They put up with endless criticism back when the team wasent playing well when all along Miami was making that sacrifice to have the best possible shot at all three. Guess they had the last laugh. Smart business move..and glad its finally over..just thought the scrutiny would too.

Celtic AL
07-09-2010, 02:32 AM
Speak for yourself hater.
hey! Lets stay on topic ok!

marlinsfan24
07-09-2010, 02:33 AM
I respect the heat organization so much more now; They went out and did what they could to rope the three biggest names on the market. What a great job they've done.

If the Celtics don't win, I really would love to see this team do it.

I have gained a lot of respect for you sir.

Tragedy
07-09-2010, 02:35 AM
I have gained a lot of respect for you sir.
Hey, I'm just trying to speak the truth.

People can complain all they want. Whatever, it's all overrated. This whole "he was afraid of MJ's shadow" and "he needed Wade to win" ...Who cares? This is a cut throat business and LeBron made the best business and personal decision - Business decision because he gets a great chance to win, and a personal decision because he's with friends in a much better city than Cleveland.

The Heat organization did a fantastic job here. Three huge names, and they got them all. Can't ask for a better offseason than that.

tdunk21
07-09-2010, 02:37 AM
seriously no...what have the heat achieved to hate on them....but lebron is most hated for sure....

Bruno
07-09-2010, 02:38 AM
Them or LA. ;)

But if you had to pick one?

natelpete
07-09-2010, 02:39 AM
ill cheer for lebron wherever he goes.. i just hate the spurs and the lakers mostly

PHX2daDEATH
07-09-2010, 02:40 AM
hey! Lets stay on topic ok!

i like your sig.. give us tony allen for LB and its a done deal :)

umm Yeah most hated in the league.. I dont see how they are going to build a team like the lakers when you got 3 guys making up 75%-85% of the salary.. most of the other players are going to have to work out 1 or 2 year deals..for the min... then are going to want more money and leave after 1 or 2 years, you'll have pieces going in and out of there..and then how are the other 10 players going to feel if they arent winning championships and see their three teammates making 5 times as much as they are..... maybe the heat end up with a bunch D-leaugers I hope.. and Shaq.. that would be perfect wouldn't it?

BYBLOS88
07-09-2010, 02:41 AM
i hate the celtics more but now the heat are working there way up there haha

Truheatfan
07-09-2010, 02:41 AM
Seems like it on PSD lol

AND YOU KNOW IT!! lets embrace it :cheers:

The Raven
07-09-2010, 02:44 AM
I hate them already

_KB24_
07-09-2010, 02:44 AM
Still think LA is hated more because we have given more pain and anguish. But what Lebron did to Ohio, it doesn't compare to anything in the past. But I can guarantee, that their won't be anymore Kobe/Lebron debates. That talk has now been cemented.

JiffyMix88
07-09-2010, 02:45 AM
easy because a lot of ppl hate lebron

Tmath
07-09-2010, 02:46 AM
Miami doesn't deserve this team [Quoted by Jon Barry]

papisupremo
like dan gilbert said, some people wanna go to heaven, but dont wanna die to get there. ric flair says that to be the man, you gotta beat the man. not join the man and his lil buddy, ya know? the heat basically just made the whole nba reg. season irrelevant!

can you imagine jordan goin to the pistons in '89? can u imagine magic or bird going to the celtics or lakers respectively in '86? and currently, do any of u think kobe woulda made this move?! hell NO, he wanted to win without shaq to show he could, cuz he's a competitor! an earner! and dont put gasol on the level of dwade!

ElMarroAfamado
"But you know what? In Miami, anything short of a title will be a failure. Nobody outside of Miami will root for this team, and nobody in Miami roots for anybody. They're too busy enjoying the weather."

Spreefor3!!!
Why should we hate on the Heat? I dont blame them for signing two all-star players and if I did then that would mean I would have to hate on the Celtics for signing Ray Allen and Garnett; but I don't.

If anything, I think the Cavs deserve more hate than the Heat after their owner immaturely comes out with a letter trying to degrade a guy who has done so much for their city and team. Their fans decide to burn their jerseys when they forget the fact that LJ was the one who put them on the map in the first place...now theyre a irrelevant, garbage team just like how they were before he was drafted.

ElMarroAfamado
07-09-2010, 02:47 AM
like dan gilbert said, some people wanna go to heaven, but dont wanna die to get there. ric flair says that to be the man, you gotta beat the man. not join the man and his lil buddy, ya know? the heat basically just made the whole nba reg. season irrelevant!

can you imagine jordan goin to the pistons in '89? can u imagine magic or bird going to the celtics or lakers respectively in '86? and currently, do any of u think kobe woulda made this move?! hell NO, he wanted to win without shaq to show he could, cuz he's a competitor! an earner! and dont put gasol on the level of dwade!

well said i
the Lebron comparisons to Jordan even Kobe should now be put to rest. FOREVER

FrenchSunsFan
07-09-2010, 02:49 AM
I don t hate them like i hate lakers and spurs cause they aren t in our conference but i hate they killed the NBA 2K11 games.

LayZbone
07-09-2010, 02:53 AM
lol yup. I love it.

JiffyMix88
07-09-2010, 02:57 AM
lol yup. I love it.

i love dwyane wade but damn it i think my hate for lebron out weighs it

MVPKOBE43
07-09-2010, 02:58 AM

I cant agree with you more. LeBron did cleveland dirty. He should have told them a long time ago he wasnt coming back instead of holding them hostage. Hey look the Heat wont make it past the celtics with no bigs at the 5 spot. the cetics have JO now Kendrick P. and rasheed and fat baby. they will get dominated in the paint as bosh is not a very good defender. And if the do happen to make it to the finals La will dominate them Pau on bosh ron on lebron kobe on wade no answer for Bynum or Blake or LO

junion
07-09-2010, 02:58 AM
i think the heat are the top or near the top as the hated teams only because lebron chose to go there. so the heat become a hated team by default. it's really lebron that people will hate.

kings2010
07-09-2010, 03:00 AM
Seems like it on PSD lol

i like that......the new world order lol...NWO LBJ {hogan} wade is nash {cuz hes more mello and lowkie} then bosh is hall {cuz he has a sneaky attitude about him that turns people off}...brings back the good ol wcw memories lol

Gagan136
07-09-2010, 03:00 AM
i dont think so to be honest, im really truly impressed with a lot of the bulls and knicks fans showing true curtosey to us and congratulating us, means a lot, u guys put up a great fight nd i was convinced wade was long gone nd LBJ would be in NYK. we will for sure be the most controversial team and talked about team, but i feel miami will garner a lot of bandwagoners and jealousy, but not hate. we really did give up a lot and took a huge gamble, it just paid off.

i second the part of the heat gaining ALOT of bandwagoners and jelousy, and it was nice to hear u not bragg like alot of other fans. Enjoy watching the heat play next year[;

PraiseJesus
07-09-2010, 03:01 AM
i aint a hater

MattColby
07-09-2010, 03:02 AM
I still hate the Lakers the most.

MattColby
07-09-2010, 03:05 AM
i love dwyane wade but damn it i think my hate for lebron out weighs it

This. D-Wade is one of my favorites. Lebron, one of my least favorites.

Angel2Maverick
07-09-2010, 03:08 AM
my hate for them grew, fist I hated them for stealing our championship, now I hate them because most Miami fans think their easily goin to win another title just cuz they got LeB**** and Bosh

hey atleast all the MJ and LeB**** comparisons can finally end :sigh:

ROY 2 MVP Braun
07-09-2010, 03:12 AM
wade is my guy since college here in wiscomption but yes im now im a hater i loved wade getting bosh but lebrons over kill but whatever i was a heat fan but instead of jumpin on the wagon im getting the **** off haha but good pick up for heat fans cant hate on u guys i mean honestly i thought wade was long gone n u g uys were gonna be sittin with the 5 players u had in beasley n chalmers n the 3 rooks but u guys did it somehow??? but good luck but i still say the lakers for the 3 peat in 6 this yr

AsfanSince99
07-09-2010, 03:15 AM
I'm rooting for them to FAIL!

JayW_1023
07-09-2010, 03:16 AM
Kobe is laughing out loud right now: "they need these three guys to beat me?" Just one more challenge for him.

tp13baby
07-09-2010, 03:17 AM
im a nuggets fan but i won't hate them. they will be fun to watch.....teams i hate more are the lakers, spurs, cavs and especially i really do mean it is the Dallas Mavs.

AsfanSince99
07-09-2010, 03:26 AM
yo it's gonna be like the 2004 Olympic team, lebron get use to accepting another bronze medal, all the hype and talent but no ring.

Tragedy
07-09-2010, 03:27 AM
yo it's gonna be like the 2004 Olympic team, lebron get use to accepting another bronze medal, all the hype and talent but no ring.
Soooo we're just going to pretend that the 2008 team didn't happen, huh?

AsfanSince99
07-09-2010, 03:32 AM
Soooo we're just going to pretend that the 2008 team didn't happen, huh?

But it aint gonna happen next year is what I'm sayin..

they will have to get more quality pieces and then, maybe they will piece together a championship. Let's face it, after they fail to win it next season, they will make coach what's his name, the scape goat of the team's failures, opening the door for Riley to coach again, blah, blah, blah...

ramansingh3
07-09-2010, 03:44 AM

I agree