Kaman

Aminu
Foye
Jordan
Bledsoe
Warren

gbpackers12
07-09-2010, 01:17 AM
Pretty good day for the Clippers if you ask me. Very quiet, but 2 solid signings.

Kakaroach
07-09-2010, 01:20 AM
Ryan Gomes and Randy Foye are good scorers off of the bench, so at least their a very deep team.

Cracka2HI!
07-09-2010, 01:23 AM
As a Clipper fan I REALLY like these signings. We should be rebuilding and these are rebuilding type signings. Gomes could start or be a great bench player. Foye should be a solid backup at both guard spots and actually has some upside still!

LTBaByyy
07-09-2010, 01:44 AM
As a Clipper fan I REALLY like these signings. We should be rebuilding and these are rebuilding type signings. Gomes could start or be a great bench player. Foye should be a solid backup at both guard spots and actually has some upside still!

Exactly!! Good move and good draft

gbrl
07-09-2010, 01:52 AM
how dare you create a non lebron related thread.

just playing nice signings by the clippers if they can learn to play together they can make some noise

VCaintdead17
07-09-2010, 02:40 AM
Great signings. They're one back up big man away from potentially being a 40 win team next year in my opinion.

The Raven
07-09-2010, 03:16 AM
Good signing. Better then average players that can help the team. Seems they they are adding good pieces here to go along with a very solid coach

Cracka2HI!
07-09-2010, 11:59 AM
how dare you create a non lebron related thread.

just playing nice signings by the clippers if they can learn to play together they can make some noise

I agree! Sorry to bump a lame Clipper thread in the hallowed LeBron errr I mean Kobe errr I mean NBA forum. Sorry to bump this lame little thread ahead of the 4 pages of awesome hard hitting LeBron threads.

Well anyway, anymore then 7 NBA fans actually have an opinion about some smaller signings to an insignificant team? The Clippers are quietly having a great offsesaon. Anyone think the Clipps will compete for a playoff spot if they stay healthy?

LTBaByyy
07-09-2010, 12:35 PM
I agree! Sorry to bump a lame Clipper thread in the hallowed LeBron errr I mean Kobe errr I mean NBA forum. Sorry to bump this lame little thread ahead of the 4 pages of awesome hard hitting LeBron threads.

Well anyway, anymore then 7 NBA fans actually have an opinion about some smaller signings to an insignificant team? The Clippers are quietly having a great offsesaon. Anyone think the Clipps will compete for a playoff spot if they stay healthy?

YES!!!! Especially with the suns and jazz losing main parts of their offense

L@ker4Life
07-09-2010, 12:41 PM
These are great signings for the clipps. I would have loved to see them get Mike Miller, but oh well. I think the CLippers will be a very solid team this year and will make the playoffs if they stay healthy.

Who is their coach? I personnaly think they have had some pieces, but Dunleavy is the WORST coach ever!

LTBaByyy
07-09-2010, 01:04 PM
These are great signings for the clipps. I would have loved to see them get Mike Miller, but oh well. I think the CLippers will be a very solid team this year and will make the playoffs if they stay healthy.

Who is their coach? I personnaly think they have had some pieces, but Dunleavy is the WORST coach ever!

They signed vinny del negro as their coach