PDA

View Full Version : LeBron's signing with the Heat shows that winning is priority in this league

Venomous88
07-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Everybody must understand that main objective of this game is to win. LeBron has made it clear that he wants to win by signing to Miami tonight. In a league as unpredictable as today (seriously who expected the Celtics dismantle the #1 Cavaliers and take the Lakers to 7 games at the beginning of the playoffs?), LeBron is convinced that this is the best opportunity has to win. James has sacrificed his brand, legacy, stats, records, comparisons to Jordan and Kobe, his Cavaliers fan base and relationship with the organization to do what? All to win championships.

Credit has to be given to Riley & Wade for selling the vision to James and Bosh to come down to South Beach. Wade has been my favorite player since he was drafted and is the main reason I have come to love the Heat organization over the years. To see him win a ring, finals MVP, make his comeback with a MVP caliber season with the Heat, it is also a bittersweet feeling to know that he is also sacrificing his stats, leadership of the team, and legacy to win a championship, but I grown a new found respect for both players. You can compare these players to the players in the past who have, but you must understand that comparisons are odious and in a league as competitive today where rings aren't guaranteed for superstars, just remember that winning is a priority over all and led James to this decision.

Bring on the hate and rings :clap:

Avenged
07-08-2010, 11:56 PM
Many players do and have done the same thing before.

soonabooma
07-08-2010, 11:59 PM
Everybody must understand that main objective of this game is to win. LeBron has made it clear that he wants to win by signing to Miami tonight. In a league as unpredictable as today (seriously who expected the Celtics dismantle the #1 Cavaliers and take the Lakers to 7 games at the beginning of the playoffs?), LeBron is convinced that this is the best opportunity has to win. James has sacrificed his brand, legacy, stats, records, comparisons to Jordan and Kobe, his Cavaliers fan base and relationship with the organization to do what? All to win championships.

Credit has to be given to Riley & Wade for selling the vision to James and Bosh to come down to South Beach. Wade has been my favorite player since he was drafted and is the main reason I have come to love the Heat organization over the years. To see him win a ring, finals MVP, make his comeback with a MVP caliber season with the Heat, it is also a bittersweet feeling to know that he is also sacrificing his stats, leadership of the team, and legacy to win a championship, but I grown a new found respect for both players. You can compare these players to the players in the past who have, but you must understand that comparisons are odious and in a league as competitive today where rings aren't guaranteed for superstars, just remember that winning is a priority over all and led James to this decision.

Bring on the hate and rings :clap:

You're the dumbest fool in the history of the world. You might as well quit while you're behind son. If you truly believe that crap, then you're an idiot. Just say, "Lebron is coming to the Heat, that's cool" Don't give some stupid, fake, manufactured, nonsense speech becuz it's crap. :facepalm:

HoopsDrive
07-09-2010, 12:00 AM
You're the dumbest fool in the history of the world. You might as well quit while you're behind son. If you truly believe that crap, then you're an idiot. Just say, "Lebron is coming to the Heat, that's cool" Don't give some stupid, fake, manufactured, nonsense speech becuz it's crap. :facepalm:

Hypocrisy at its finest.

MaHaRaJaH
07-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Man, this is a miserable day for a lot of people. Justify it tomorrow.

MaHaRaJaH
07-09-2010, 12:04 AM
You're not doing anybody any favours.