PDA

View Full Version : If "Superfriends" proves true...

AngelsBullsFins
07-08-2010, 06:54 PM
...Do you think maybe the Owners/GM's of weaker teams make trades with the Owners/GM's of stronger teams ( other than Miami ) they normally would not make, in an effort to showup the "superfriends" and show players they can't just make their own teams.;)

DerekRE_3
07-08-2010, 06:55 PM
I don't think there are enough threads on this. Make more and I'll get back to you.

eibbor
07-08-2010, 07:01 PM
I don't think there are enough threads on this. Make more and I'll get back to you.

What a pointless reply and sad way to keep your thread count up.

Anyway, no I don't think they will. What is more likely is teams will blow their money and pay too much for less talented players to keep up rather than wait for next year or something.

gbpackers12
07-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Superfriends. :laugh2: That's the gayest thing i've ever heard.

ldc62
07-08-2010, 07:03 PM
Thats stupid if GMs start doing that. WHy would you want to make a weak team weaker? If this does happen then they might as well make the NBA a 16 team league.

boolish
07-08-2010, 07:04 PM
the NBA is a flawed institution. the player's have found a way to game the system right before they are set to change it. it's a travesty and laughing stock. this is a leauge where the rich get richer and the poor poorer. Look at the NFL. that just works.

NYY09
07-08-2010, 07:06 PM
...Do you think maybe the Owners/GM's of weaker teams make trades with the Owners/GM's of stronger teams ( other than Miami ) they normally would not make, in an effort to showup the "superfriends" and show players they can't just make their own teams.;)

Absolutely not.

idrinkpepsi
07-08-2010, 07:07 PM
:facepalm:

eibbor
07-08-2010, 07:08 PM
the NBA is a flawed institution. the player's have found a way to game the system right before they are set to change it. it's a travesty and laughing stock. this is a leauge where the rich get richer and the poor poorer. Look at the NFL. that just works.

Exactly. It makes billions upon billions and the players make millions upon millions... Who the heck would wanna get in on THAT! /sarcasm

Sixerlover
07-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Sure! Here Bulls let the Grizzlies give you guys Rudy Gay and OJ Mayo for Luol Deng just so you guys can compete with Miami. Hey while we're at it lets make it a 3 team deal and the Nets will send Brook Lopez your way too. Good luck beating the heat!!

Stunner
07-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Sure! Here Bulls let the Grizzlies give you guys Rudy Gay and OJ Mayo for Luol Deng just so you guys can compete with Miami. Hey while we're at it lets make it a 3 team deal and the Nets will send Brook Lopez your way too. Good luck beating the heat!!

:facepalm:

eibbor

Thank goodness nobody ever sent the lakers something for nothing! Shew!!

DerekRE_3

Haha yeah I hear the Kings are looking to do a Tyreke for Luke Walton type deal with the Lakers.

ripjhb18
07-08-2010, 07:19 PM
What a pointless reply and sad way to keep your thread count up.

Anyway, no I don't think they will. What is more likely is teams will blow their money and pay too much for less talented players to keep up rather than wait for next year or something.

Wait, is Derek a pair of sheets or what?