PDA

View Full Version : State of the NBA - Your Thoughts and Concerns

07-08-2010, 04:15 PM
June 6, 1946 - July 8, 2010

The NBA has died at the early age of 64.

Holydiver
07-08-2010, 04:15 PM
in before lock, but I agree

Hellcrooner
07-08-2010, 04:18 PM
1 Why are there teams WILLING to help heat get their three players?
As in trade for beasely.

I mean, if you allow them to eget there you probably are killing everybodys chances to win a ring in 6 years .

IF beasely weas a stud well i coudl get it but he has been a bust so far.

Si o WHY help such a team to be constructed?

Teams should be boycotting it with all their might, overpaying role playrs and even back ups to ensure that heat have to settle ti nbdl talent layers to fill p the roster.
They shodu lalso NOT trade for beasely so if the three dudes want to hang out they have to take a REAL paycutt instead o a comsmticall onw.

2 WHy Miamia? Chic cuould have gotten more capsapace giving up deng for peanuts if needed to accomodate the three, Ny would have hade enough money too maybe even nets.

All thsoe citys ae BIGGER; BETTER than Miami wiht MORE HISTORY, wiht BIGGER MARKETS, bigger off te court income oportunities.

So why in hell Miami?.

oy yeah i know taxes..... i find very funny that NBA carse so much bout salary cap and trades needing to fit salarys and the draft and so on and they dont make sure teams dont get advatanges because of the taxes on each state.

phen0m
07-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Because they know Lebron isnt going to Miami and all these rumors are BS?

plpfctn
07-08-2010, 04:24 PM
no team with eric spoestra as a head coach is going to win a championship. doc river and boston are still the favorites in the east. the nba is still alive and well.

Ray_R
07-08-2010, 04:27 PM
R.i.P :cry: Was all Idid Yesterday.

Rivera
07-08-2010, 04:28 PM
in before lock, but I agree

x2 i agree

Indi23
07-08-2010, 04:29 PM
no team with eric spoestra as a head coach is going to win a championship. doc river and boston are still the favorites in the east. the nba is still alive and well.

Not eric but Pat's sitting upstairs, and he won't miss this chance.

heattiltheend94
07-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Beasley's stats

pts=14.8
Reb=6.4
Ft=80%
Stls=1.03

That's very good for 29.8 min a game.
Sure he isn't as good as everyone predicted, but can't say a bust

Human FlameShld
07-08-2010, 04:34 PM
This is really starting to sound like Sour Grapes.

I mean it really seems like a lot of people on this board are trying to pretend like they are annoyed and are fed up with the NBA....News Flash for you if you didn't care you wouldn't be on this site, if you weren't going to watch next season, if you weren't intrigued by all the big name free agents and teams with salary space than you wouldn't be here and you would be doing other things with your time.

YankeeFan28
07-08-2010, 04:35 PM

I mean it really seems like a lot of people on this board are trying to pretend like they are annoyed and are fed up with the NBA....News Flash for you if you didn't care you wouldn't be on this site, if you weren't intrigued by all the big name free agents and teams with salary space than you wouldn't be here and you would be doing other things with your time.

Very well said. Hypocrites all around.

*Superman*
07-08-2010, 04:36 PM
2012...Hurry up!

Hellcrooner
07-08-2010, 04:38 PM

I mean it really seems like a lot of people on this board are trying to pretend like they are annoyed and are fed up with the NBA....News Flash for you if you didn't care you wouldn't be on this site, if you weren't going to watch next season, if you weren't intrigued by all the big name free agents and teams with salary space than you wouldn't be here and you would be doing other things with your time.

im just hopng lebron is not a coward and accepts th challenge of either lead his homteam to golry or bring glory back to NY.

instead of go join his girlfiriends in miami for an easy ride.

WestCoastPhan
07-08-2010, 04:40 PM

i strongly disagree, there's a lot of people on here that are still hoping for Lebron to go back to Cle or to NY, there's nothing wrong with fans expressing their disinterest in seeing the balance of the game shifted.

So until the season actually starts and deals are all finalized, people will continue to watch and post in hoped their own team improves.

Twinsfan24
07-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Simple statement... THE NBA IS A ****ING JOKE!!!!!

Hellcrooner
07-08-2010, 04:42 PM
man if he went NY just htink of it.

Wade and Bosh

Lebron and Stou

Carter and Howardl

PIerce Garnett

Rose, Boozer

Kobe, Gasol.

Parker Duncan and Many

Billups Melo

Kidd DIrk

That would be the most competitive season since the mid 80s.

But if you add lebron ti miami it gets you three stragint Lakers vs HEat finals

Wich is rubbish.

infernoscurse
07-08-2010, 04:43 PM
basketball needs a salary cap, these big market teams are taking away all the stars in freeagency and its not leaving a competitive balance around the system, they need a cap and a floor and make those big market teams like the heat with their dynasty get taxed so the smaller teams like the clippers can get some super star that doesnt want to play for them anyways

Giants27
Certian players think they are bigger then the NBA itself...

Sly Guy

dude, there's a difference between not caring and learning not to care. I think a lot of people are in the latter category. It pains us because the game is what we love, but it's falling apart because of the circumstances outside of the game itself.

Baller1
07-08-2010, 04:46 PM
man if he went NY just htink of it.

Wade and Bosh

Lebron and Stou

Carter and Howardl

PIerce Garnett

Rose, Boozer

Kobe, Gasol.

Parker Duncan and Many

Billups Melo

Kidd DIrk

That would be the most competitive season since the mid 80s.

But if you add lebron ti miami it gets you three stragint Lakers vs HEat finals

Wich is rubbish.

Durant and Westbrook

metsbulls1025
07-08-2010, 04:58 PM
W/E

I am just glad football will carry me to Feb. Then spring training baseball will start a few weeks later.

MJT91190
07-08-2010, 04:59 PM
For the NBA to be solid it needs all of its teams competive. Organizations need a face. I think that the Big 3 in Miami is bad for the NBA because it sets a precedent for elite players in their prime to join forces and create "superteams". If Miami begins to dominate then organizations and players will need to react. They will do so by trying to create their own super team. I feel that we are heading towards an NBA where the talent is concentrated among the major markets. I could be completely wrong and over-reacting but I think that this hurts the league by leading to an overall less competitive league between only a few teams. With the new CBA coming up and the possible lock out combined with this, hurts the NBA I think. We are moving more and more towards and NBA that is at the mercy of players.

IDB Josh M
07-08-2010, 05:04 PM
basketball needs a salary cap, these big market teams are taking away all the stars in freeagency and its not leaving a competitive balance around the system, they need a cap and a floor and make those big market teams like the heat with their dynasty get taxed so the smaller teams like the clippers can get some super star that doesnt want to play for them anyways

Says the guy who looks to be a New York Yankees fan. What the NBA needs is to prohibit the kind of collusion that LBJ/Wade/Bosh and maybe CP3 has done.

RaiderLakersA's
07-08-2010, 05:10 PM
I think that the Big 3 in Miami is bad for the NBA because it sets a precedent for elite players in their prime to join forces and create "superteams".

Some would argue that what may occur in Miami is nothing new; the NBA has always been about "superteams." Go back and thoroughly examine the championship teams, especially the dynasties. Even on teams that won championships with mostly "all-star caliber role players" -- well some of those role players were awfully damn good!

I wish everyone would step back and relax. If LeBron signs with Miami, it won't be the end of the world...or even the end of the NBA.

knicks=love
07-08-2010, 05:26 PM
With Wade and Bosh signing in Miami, and roughly 3 and 1/2 hours until the decision with Lebron probably joining them, will anyone actually watch any games this year? Does anyone think that their team (not the Heat) have a chance against this superstar trio? I thought that the title for this thread definitely fits perfectly since this league is now a joke. Your thoughts?

jiggin
07-08-2010, 05:33 PM
this is why you let them play the game and see.

lots of things happen during a season...lets see how it unfolds.

gbrl
07-08-2010, 05:33 PM
no need to get hurt if your team doesnt get lebron

Hustlenomics
07-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Celtics 2010-2011!
INBTL.

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Wow quit ****ing crying you pansies. You guys act like we are locks to win it all every year and we are gonna destroy every single team by 50 points and take over the NBA. Stop acting like babies. The Lakers, Magic, Celtics, Mavs, Bulls, Thunder, Nuggets, and others that i might have missed could and prolly will beat us.

Sly Guy
07-08-2010, 05:43 PM
then don't watch

sounds good to me!

eibbor
07-08-2010, 05:47 PM

I agree... But I don't believe the reports.. If they sign LBJ Riley will pull rank

Korman12
07-08-2010, 05:51 PM
I'm more concerned about the pay rate players like Haywood, Outlaw, Frye, etc., have been getting than the whole LBJ/Wade/Bosh-whatever thing. I've said it a few times; the going rate for players is accelerating way, way to quickly for a league in financial problems.

RaiderLakersA's
07-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Does anyone think that their team (not the Heat) have a chance against this superstar trio?

Yes, I'll pit my team up against any team in the league. I like our chances.

I'd also watch any of the following games and not feel that the Heat have a major advantage:

Portland - Heat
OKC- Heat
Celtics - Heat
Mavs - Heat
Spurs - Heat
Bulls - Heat
Magic - Heat

infernoscurse
07-08-2010, 05:54 PM
i know you are but what am i!

FlakeyFool
07-08-2010, 05:54 PM
first the oil spill, now the dream team.

mikantsass
07-08-2010, 05:59 PM
June 6, 1946 - July 8, 2010

The NBA has died at the early age of 64.

The NBA died when Tim Donoghy revealed the truth

gbpackers12
07-08-2010, 06:02 PM
I just think the league would be better off keeping Wade and Lebron apart. I still don't see the Heat beating the Lakers even with the trio.

AlexTmz2
07-08-2010, 06:04 PM
2012...Hurry up!

lol!!!:clap:

fadedmario
07-08-2010, 06:07 PM
I love the NBA. Who cares people. My only complaint is the refs being really bad the last 10 years. This "Dream Team" spectacle has the whole world watching. Even if they all play together, it will be fun to see teams try to take them out.

Mike515089
07-08-2010, 06:10 PM
I dont care for these super teams but it aint the first time this happend. Just a few years the Celtics bringing in Ray Allen and KG was the same thing.

jrm2054
07-08-2010, 06:12 PM
I dont care for these super teams but it aint the first time this happend. Just a few years the Celtics bringing in Ray Allen and KG was the same thing.
Boston's big 3 is not as big as this big 3.

-Big-Baby-
07-08-2010, 06:13 PM
I just think the league would be better off keeping Wade and Lebron apart. I still don't see the Heat beating the Lakers even with the trio.

are you crazy? heat with lbj, bosh, wade will rip through that lakers defense like its paper.....

jrm2054
07-08-2010, 06:13 PM
I can't see how this is good for the league it sucks to be honest 3 of the best players on one team smh.

allan w davis
07-08-2010, 06:14 PM
The NBA has too many also ran teams with no hope of winning it all. A few suck up the elite stars while the also rans divide up the bottom. Parity is dead in sports.

jackdawson
07-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Beasley's stats

pts=14.8
Reb=6.4
Ft=80%
Stls=1.03

Dude let them have the "Moron Phase"...I don't think LeBron is coming to the Heat but I have been having a lot of fun reading people's posts here on psd..Clearly Miami Heat has been the most hated franchise for last 24 hours.

sanjay_prick
07-08-2010, 06:17 PM
I don't necessarily agree with how the three have handled Free Agency and made themselves the centre of attention....or rather how the media let the three of them be the centre of attention...the one-man Lebron press conference is a little much, and Bosh's documentary is pushing it.....but there are certain things to consider here:

1. Every sport has that team that everyone hates....this case it would be Miami. From the looks of it, they wouldn't be any different than the power-Yankees of the AL East, stacking themselves with the best free agents they can get a hold of. But with Basketball and with Baseball, and as a previous poster said, there's a reason you play the game. They won't win every year, and when they're beaten, it's a pretty big deal....maybe we'll have a few Cinderella stories this year?

2. What's wrong with one team in the league dominating? Dynasties happen all the time....Bulls, Spurs, Lakers.....Yankees, Patriots, Oilers, Red Wings, Manchester United....as a sports fan, I love seeing future Hall of Famers build their dynasties. Obviously as a hometeam fan it sucks, but you have to look beyond your team and look at the game as a whole.

3. What the three of them have done isn't unique....although the way they approached is. I remember back when the Avs were great in the NHL, Paul Kariya and Teemu Selanne signed as a package together, even to the point that they would not sign to a team if they were going to be apart. Same with the Sedin twins in Vancouver. In baseball, Andy Petite and Roger Clemens lured each other to play for the Yankees and the Astros. Let's face it....friends want to play together and win together. You see it in the playground and in pro sports.

4. If you want something to be done, it starts with the CBA being renegotiated. Perhaps a hard cap in the NBA? But as of right now, they are playing by the rules. I really just dislike the egos involved.

5. If it's really that big of a problem to you, then don't watch the NBA next season and prove your point by boycotting the league. Less fans watching will send a message to the comish. Other than that, then there's really no need to complain, is there?

DodgerBulls
07-08-2010, 07:16 PM
2012...Hurry up!

The question for you is.. will Howard pull of a Shaq like in '96?

zambo4president
07-08-2010, 08:24 PM
The best part is if LeBron does happen to go to Miami, they won't win IMO. Not just hating them right now, I just do not see them meshing. Ego's will blow.

Chronz
07-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Beasley's stats

pts=14.8
Reb=6.4
Ft=80%
Stls=1.03

Thats not VERY good for his PT.

sting101775
07-08-2010, 08:35 PM
or is the NBA becoming a ****ing joke

dtmagnet
07-08-2010, 08:39 PM
You can officially wave goodbye to parity.

sting101775
07-08-2010, 08:45 PM
the NBA is a god damn joke

daviddpc111
07-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Stop it NY fans... YOU LOST who cares what happen in the NY market,... It's showtime in Miami GET OVER IT......

Steveoknox24
07-08-2010, 08:53 PM
I really thought Lebron was smart enough to know the damage he was doing to the game and the league by crafting a super team. I'm still holding out a slimmer of hope that he does. I wouldn't have put it past either of Wade or Bosh, but I felt Lebron was enough of a Jordan-esque competitor to see the value in competition and rivalry. I hope I haven't overestimated him but its hard not to think that with the ESPN special looming.
I guess the last laugh will go to us: Those disappointed by this charade. We'll be crafting the makings of Lebron's legacy. For me, its going to be hard to consider him even close to as good as Jordan. If he signs with Miami, it'd be a laughable notion.
Collin Cowherd made a great point early in free agency, when the idea of a superteam wasn't so prevalent. He said that Lebron would become a joke if he created a powerhouse with Wade and Bosh. He'd be a joke if he still considered himself almost as good as Jordan. Jordan wouldn't craft a superteam. He had no desire to play with the greatest players in the world. He had all the desire to beat them. That's why he'll always be the greatest.

OREcoast49er
07-08-2010, 08:55 PM
What amazes me is that the NBA and the MLB sont learn anything from the NFL. NFL is the most popular sport in America, makes the most money, because of PARITY! Its not rocket science. If people have hope that their team has a chance to turn things around in a reasonable amount of time, even/especially if their team lies in a small market, they will be more interested in the game.

shep33
07-08-2010, 08:58 PM
I don't like it for the Eastern Conference, the west is still very competitive, heck teams 1-10 in the west are pretty decent... Clippers, Warriors, Kings are all getting better. But the east is going to be one sided, and it sucks. Who is going to compete with these guys out east? Boston might be on its last hurrah this season, probably the only other teams that can play with them will be Orlando, a healthy Celtics team, and maybe the Bulls.

I know one thing, the Bulls and Celts will play lock down D and atleast give themselves a chance to win. But the talent... i mean those are arguably the 3 best players in the east, and 3 of the top 10 in the league who are on the same team.

That's my opinion though... east will suffer, but the west will be fine. Nash, Kobe, Durant, Melo, Dwill, CP3, Dirk... stars are more evenly balanced in the west.

VinceCarter
07-08-2010, 09:02 PM
R.I.P :cry:

We'll see a second coming though around 2020.

Steveoknox24
07-08-2010, 09:16 PM
I don't like it for the Eastern Conference, the west is still very competitive, heck teams 1-10 in the west are pretty decent... Clippers, Warriors, Kings are all getting better. But the east is going to be one sided, and it sucks. Who is going to compete with these guys out east? Boston might be on its last hurrah this season, probably the only other teams that can play with them will be Orlando, a healthy Celtics team, and maybe the Bulls.

I know one thing, the Bulls and Celts will play lock down D and atleast give themselves a chance to win. But the talent... i mean those are arguably the 3 best players in the east, and 3 of the top 10 in the league who are on the same team.

That's my opinion though... east will suffer, but the west will be fine. Nash, Kobe, Durant, Melo, Dwill, CP3, Dirk... stars are more evenly balanced in the west.

So true. I had a lot of hope this free agency would in the very least balance out the East. Wow did that blow up in my face.

Ray_R
07-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Its all over

AllTimeBest
07-08-2010, 09:37 PM
This is why I rarely watch the NBA. The NFL or the MLB will never have one player that has the impact on the sport like this. Absolutely pathetic that the NBA has to deal with this. One player that is going to ruin one franchise, and possibly the NBA for years to come.

Let me say this though. This does not mean that the Heat are NBA champions. It means that we will never see the same Lebron or D-Wade again, which is sad.

Mcnabb_vision
07-08-2010, 09:38 PM
i give up on the nba...theres no competition...

and its sad wen allstars gotta leave 2 join a real champion, just to feel like a champion..

jaded01
07-08-2010, 09:43 PM

the heat wont beat the lakers. they might not beat the celtics or the magic. this experiment will be a colossal failure. the celtics won because they had posey brown and house among others. as well as having big baby perk and rondo already there. the heat have chalmers and beasley. next year is the new cba which means that all the role players will want guaranteed contracts while they can get them. the heat will struggle and god forbid any of them get injured.

Hugbees
07-08-2010, 09:46 PM
The salary cap is the worst thing in sports atm. This would not have happened if it was an open market and all teams were able to compete for players services. Goodbye NBA, i'll check back in 5-10 years.
And those who say this won't work are just fooling themselves. Be realistic, this big 3 makes the Celtics a few years ago look like a d-league team. Wade and Lebron are generation type players, with Bosh being one of the best big mans in the league. Teams just won't compete with such incredible talent. Look for some solid veterans to jump on this behemoth to get a ring on their finger. Non Heat fans should look into other sports.

Bluffmasta
07-08-2010, 09:47 PM
The heat can still use MLE to pick up a center, veterans wanting to win like the posey's and browns will sign with teh heat, if they dotn win this year they will be set up for the following YEARS

AllTimeBest
07-08-2010, 09:49 PM
I'm not mad that Lebron signed with the Heat because the Heat will be the best team in the league, because I don't think they will. I think their is still 2-5 teams that will be better then them this season. I'm mad because a player like Lebron should stay in Cleveland and try to win there. It just shows 0 loyalty. I love a player that wants to win. I love a player that is loyal even more.

RenegadeRiot36
07-08-2010, 09:53 PM
im officially done with the nba. ive just had it. see you guys, im going to cry my eyes dry. anyone wanna join me?

im kidding but yes i am done with the nba

Canterbury
07-08-2010, 09:53 PM
I'm not mad that Lebron signed with the Heat because the Heat will be the best team in the league, because I don't think they will. I think their is still 2-5 teams that will be better then them this season. I'm mad because a player like Lebron should stay in Cleveland and try to win there. It just shows 0 loyalty. I love a player that wants to win. I love a player that is loyal even more.

It's called easy button.

effen5
07-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Im also done with the NBA this league has become a joke.

gee1
07-08-2010, 09:58 PM
aye real talk 2k11 is goin be critical!!! The heat nd lebron is sum suckers its a shame he finna go down as da ***** dat cant win by himself...its goin be funny if dey dont win either

dougie5627
07-08-2010, 09:58 PM
how many gm's are wondering what is the point in sticking out a team, they will look to trade big salaries because they know they have no chance of winning and why waste the money to not even compete. from now i can see fa's value being very low paid. why pay to make a team better when they need to plan for the future now.. i hate this happened and hope lebron never wins ****

downsos
07-08-2010, 09:59 PM
NBA just died. No reason to watch unless you're a Heat or a Laker fan.

jonnyk124
wont be fun to watch. unless miami gets knocked out of first round or 1 of the 3 gets hurt

LA_Raiders
Wow, I can't believe what just happened, Lebroom, wade & Bosh are 3 cowards that will go down in nba history as $%^#$@...

I can't believe LeBroom went on National TV to umiliate Cleveland.... WOW...

IS THAT THE FACE OF THE NBA??? It's for stern...

LA_Raiders
07-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Welcome to the Circus!!!

LA_Raiders
07-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Thanks God for NFL...

violetuniverse
07-08-2010, 10:03 PM
all i can say is....go lakers!

uptownfan
07-08-2010, 10:08 PM
This truly is a damn shame. The NBA salary cap was created to prevent this shenaniganz.

What a ****ing joke.

ElMarroAfamado
07-08-2010, 10:15 PM
this sucks for the nba...
that their "poster child" could not lead a team on his own ...instead of having 3 franchises with superstars they all go to 1?
wack

blastmasta26
07-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Congrats to Miami for getting the 3 guys, and I can't knock them for being happy, I would too. But the NBA is gonna be very mundane if Miami ends up dominating for the next 5 or 6 years. I'm not saying this just because LBJ didn't come to the Knicks, I would've been fine with him going anywhere but Miami, even Chicago. But I don't like this if the Heat end up unstoppable like they seem.

-Big-Baby-
07-08-2010, 10:27 PM
This truly is a damn shame. The NBA salary cap was created to prevent this shenaniganz.

What a ****ing joke.

If Lebron, and Bosh, and Wade went to Chicago you wouldn't be saying that. Come on bro be real.

bulldog312
07-08-2010, 10:31 PM
The NBA really needs to come up with a rule to stop this fairly soon. If not, any team that knows they are not going to be a contender for a few years is just going to shed all salary in order to try and do what the Heat just did. So you are going to create and even greater disparity between the top and bottom of the league, which is bad for the NBA.

I have no hatred for the Heat. They are just doing what it takes to win a championship. But it is not good for the NBA if this works out well for them.

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-08-2010, 10:36 PM
Now most teams have no choice but to rebuild and hope their young guns develop or pull a miracle big three trade.

But here's the point ...

Lebron and Bosh, both 25 years old ...
Wade 28 years

IS there a future to even hope for? Can we rely on any young player in the NBA to challenge the potential of EVEN ONE of the Super Three?

The Lakers, Magic, and possibly the Celtics are the only teams I see that can beat the Super Three THIS YEAR. Next year they got a first rounder(?) and the Full MLE to work at ... and I see them getting better because of their age and those other advantages ...

Does any team in the NBA have a future at all to even attempt to build a team that can beat those three monsters?

Lets see the the best young team in the NBA ... Durant/Westbrook/Green/ .. SEE what i meen, not even those three players seem to even touch the names of the super three

HoopsDrive
07-08-2010, 10:38 PM
There's none or very little and that's what I love about it.

jaded01
07-08-2010, 10:42 PM
The heat can still use MLE to pick up a center, veterans wanting to win like the posey's and browns will sign with teh heat, if they dotn win this year they will be set up for the following YEARS

except they dont have the MLE this year. idiot.

0nekhmer
07-08-2010, 10:46 PM
eh, people would have called him selfish for taking the max on the cavs or another team anyway. i dont blame lebron for seeing this opportunity, but still... overkill dammit!

bulldog312
07-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Now most teams have no choice but to rebuild and hope their young guns develop or pull a miracle big three trade.

But here's the point ...

Lebron and Bosh, both 25 years old ...
Wade 28 years

IS there a future to even hope for? Can we rely on any young player in the NBA to challenge the potential of EVEN ONE of the Super Three?

The Lakers, Magic, and possibly the Celtics are the only teams I see that can beat the Super Three THIS YEAR. Next year they got a first rounder(?) and the Full MLE to work at ... and I see them getting better because of their age and those other advantages ...

Does any team in the NBA have a future at all to even attempt to build a team that can beat those three monsters?

Lets see the the best young team in the NBA ... Durant/Westbrook/Green/ .. SEE what i meen, not even those three players seem to even touch the names of the super three

Maybe the Bulls "save" their cap space and go after Anthony next season? That team would be in contention at least.

gcoll
07-08-2010, 10:52 PM

What a ****ing joke.

But in this case, actually helped. "Max contracts" means you can pay these players less than what they are worth.

The NBA draft rewards crappy teams. The NBA salary system rewards mostly owners. And teams willing to decimate their roster in a big free agent year.

Get rid of the draft. Get rid of the NBA salary system. Encourage actual competition instead of the bull **** in the NBA right now that rewards ability to manipulate rules, and terrible teams.

nolafan33
07-08-2010, 10:57 PM
NBA sucks, what else is there to say?

AddiX
07-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Instead of competing against the best they join each other now. League is a joke.

Theres a few superpower teams, a few teams who are good but won't win, and than all crappy teams.

I never remember the NBA being like this.