PDA

View Full Version : who's better lakers or heat?

bignate14
07-08-2010, 01:16 PM
I think even if the heat sign Lebron , that the Lakers are still the best team. If you break it down the Lakers have better coaching, a better center, and bench.
Plus Artest/Odom can play solid Defense against Lebron, kobe can play solid D against wade, and Pau is a overall better player compared to bosh. The heat will only be a 3 man team. The Lakers will/are a dynasty!

Agree? :)

Albert619
07-08-2010, 01:32 PM
agree better bench we have phil and of course kobe pau and artest

bignate14
07-08-2010, 01:36 PM
thats why i dont know why people are acting like its showtime all over again... everything is way over hyped.

but lakes heat will be a great X mas game

Raidaz4Life
07-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Both teams still need to fill out their rosters.

Lakers14
07-08-2010, 01:52 PM
Lakers even if Miami got Bron, Lakers still have a better team. And none of them guys (Wade, Bosh, Bron) on that team really plan GOOD ON BALL D. By the way Pau and Bynum kill Bosh head to head.

Avenged
07-08-2010, 02:04 PM
The Lakers bench isn't all that great, aside from Odom who is inconsistent.

The Lakers are the more complete team but if the Heat sign Lebron, they could be very dangerous if chemistry allows it. 3 superstars on 1 team will make any scrub look like an all-star.

I think it'll be close that's why I'm excited for the Lakers to play the Heat.

truplayer199
07-08-2010, 02:10 PM
The Heat is still far from being a complete team. They need shooters and a big man, after they add those pieces we can have this discussion.

Statik1
07-08-2010, 02:14 PM
3 super stars = not enough shots to go around.

mstrdrk
07-08-2010, 02:23 PM
Well, even if the Heat signs the triumvirate, they won't have anyone else to fill their team. They'll have to convince vets to sign for essentially $1 mil a year just for the privilege of playing with the triumvirate. Who knows? Shaq might rethink going to Boston and kissing up to the two best wingmen in the game not named Kobe. I bet he would take $1 mil contract to play with those guys. There's also a bunch of vets who are free agents this year who might just take the min....you never know.

As it is, they still don't have a center nor a point guard. They'll have a benchful of scrubs.

I guess I just can't see it happening, but the way this has gone down with Lebron having his press conference and all this hoopla, if he does go to Miami, people need to start tweeting DWade with the message "How does it feel like to go from king of the city to being Lebron's B-I-T-C-H?"

Pearljammer II
07-08-2010, 02:23 PM
The Heat is still far from being a complete team. They need shooters and a big man, after they add those pieces we can have this discussion.

They maybe able to fill out the roster with likes of Shaq and shooters like Jason Kapono...

Avenged
07-08-2010, 02:26 PM
The Heat have apparently offered Mike Miller a 5 year deal as well.

Giants27
07-08-2010, 02:47 PM
The Heat only have 2 players under contract as of right now! They still need to do some things before they are even considered a top team in the EAST.

nanablvd
07-08-2010, 02:52 PM
I agree, the Lakers may still be the better team, but the Lakers need to get more speed and athleticism for the bench, Shannon and/or Tony Allen would do.

Jetracer
07-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Bunch of Homers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try and be objective for once in your lives. Post this exact thread on the Miami forums and you get the same thing in their favor.

However, I like the fact that some of you are reserving opinions until the entire rosters are filled out for both teams. It shows that you are objective.

x_notorious
07-08-2010, 03:19 PM
It's the Lakers forum..obvious answer is unanimous. Pointless thread since neither team has a complete roster, especially the Miami Heat. Closed thread.