PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland & Toronto fans - Will you BOOOOOOOOO!?

Toronto_Fan
07-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Ok SO...I hail from the land of losers aka Toronto. (at least we got Drake? :facepalm: lmao)

I can't speak for Cleveland but I know in Toronto, the fans who attend the games aren't the most savvy basketball bunch in the NBA. You'll only have to attend a game where the Raps are getting blown out yet will get a massive cheer from the crowd if they score over 100 points for a ghetto azz piece of pizza.

I cant blame CB for jetting and I fully expected this. He played his heart out for us except for the last half of last season when he got all diva-ish. It was unfortunate to see Chris attitude change but it's hard to fault him considering the team was shat and generally has been in his time here. So personally, I do not think CB should get boo'ed when he returns here next year as a member of the Heat. He's our all-time Raptor leading in almost every category and surpassed VC's historic stain on the team(considering how he left).
With that being said, I already know the Rap fans will have nothing but venom for Chris, it should be kinda funny but sad at the same time.

So Cleveland and Toronto fans.....I ask you, will you boo your former franchise players?

NYKalltheway
07-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Don't know why I voted :P

Lebron should not be booed. He wants to win the championship and gave Cleveland lots of his best years to do that but failed. Has to move on.
Bosh perhaps should, since he openly wanted out and served himself to other franchises.

Toronto_Fan
07-08-2010, 01:50 PM
I hope Lebron joins Miami so its just ridiculously changes the landscape in the EC once again. It will then be more fun to root against the new BIG 3 since all the pressure will be on them to win it all every season...and to see them fail will be joyous. hahaha.

However in Lebron does join the HEAT, they're winning the title next year or the year after gauranteed!

prodigy
07-08-2010, 01:57 PM
To be honest, I'll be shocked if Cleveland ONLY booed. Sold out big time on national TV. wow, I still can't believe he's going to do that.

If he really wanted to leave there are ways he can do it without totally jacking Cleveland. Really shows he has no respect.

Dol-Fan
07-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Nah, Bosh played his heart out for all of his years with the Raps. He's been a douche the last month or so (never openly said he wanted out of T.O. so I don't know where anyone would get that) but he's been sucked in to this FA thing like the rest of us, I can't blame him too much.

bomber0104
07-08-2010, 02:10 PM
both should be boooed out of the building imo

Melo15
07-08-2010, 02:14 PM
both should be boooed out of the building imo

+1