PDA

View Full Version : If Kobe were to have a hour long special like Lebron.How do you feel if he leaves LA?

Lakeshow86
07-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Well, I think the situation would be a little different because of everything Kobe has done for us. Kobe would NEVER do such a thing anyway. But if you were in clevelands fans shoes and Lebron has a hour long special and then breaks your heart by leaving. I would be pissed at him. If he doenst want to stay in cleveland fine but just dont hype everything up and have a hour long special and then stab cleveland fans in the heart. Just do like everyone else is doing and just come out and announce it. I think If lebron leaves after having an hour long circus than that will be very classless.

Iceman_9
07-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Lebron is nothing but a diva.

lakers4sho
07-08-2010, 11:39 AM
I would hate him for even starting this whole thing up. Now there's a bigger risk for a lockout next year especially because of a possible case of collusion and tampering.

Lakeshow86
07-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Lebron is nothing but a diva.

I agree. Who the hell has a hour long special announcing where your signing with? Lebron is too much in love with himself

static_inferno
07-08-2010, 12:18 PM
If Kobe had a 1-hour special, the entire country would hate him even more and say how selfish he is.

When lebron has his special, the country will be tuned in with excitement saying how seeing him announce his new team is better than watching him play.

Statik1
07-08-2010, 12:25 PM
LeBron having a hour special this is good for Kobe trust me!

KillaInstinct24
07-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Lebron isn't a person, he's a brand.

KillaInstinct24
07-08-2010, 12:49 PM
If Kobe had a 1-hour special, the entire country would hate him even more and say how selfish he is.

When lebron has his special, the country will be tuned in with excitement saying how seeing him announce his new team is better than watching him play.

i agree somewhat, but he has already turned 1 of his biggest fans, Bill Simmons of ESPN, to 1 of his "haters." http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100708

dru5151
07-08-2010, 12:51 PM
What a primadonna. I didn't know he had an hour special today. I thought it was going to be a quick announcement and that's it. What a douche.

strokeman
07-08-2010, 01:30 PM
come on, no other star would do what LBJ is doing!:cool:
LBJ is an insult to the business world and the NBA.
Charles Barkley told him last season to stop talking about free agency and deal with it when its time, just focus on the team youe playing with now and winning a title!
LBJ got upset with Charles! :facepalm:
LBJ is a great player but man is he a primadonna :catfight:I wont be watching to see where he signs and donít care!
:dance:

strom28
07-08-2010, 02:13 PM
I'll be watching, just so I can see who the Lakers and Kobe will be running over on the way their next three-peat.

Avenged
07-08-2010, 02:34 PM
I would be disappointed either way with the one hour special or without it if Kobe decided to leave.

truplayer199
07-08-2010, 02:50 PM
I would be disappointed either way with the one hour special or without it if Kobe decided to leave.

Lol. So true. It would hurt more to watch him announce it on t.v.

Bruno
07-08-2010, 04:45 PM
If I were a diehard Cleveland fan I'd feel so disrespected by him having a big T.V. ordeal and NOT go back to Cleveland.

Kevj77
07-08-2010, 06:02 PM

When lebron has his special, the country will be tuned in with excitement saying how seeing him announce his new team is better than watching him play.True.. It makes me wonder if LeBron does go to the Heat and gets a ring will he get the Kobe treatment. You know how every Kobe hater has to bring up that the Lakers were Shaq's team during the 3-peat.

I doubt it somehow and it will just further prove the bias against Kobe.

hugepatsfan
07-08-2010, 07:19 PM
True.. It makes me wonder if LeBron does go to the Heat and gets a ring will he get the Kobe treatment. You know how every Kobe hater has to bring up that the Lakers were Shaq's team during the 3-peat.

I doubt it somehow and it will just further prove the bias against Kobe.

Absolutely it will. It doesn't matter who is the best on the team, unless you are talking about all time rankings. Being the #1 option on your team is kind of important for anyone that wants to be considered the best.

anub!s
07-08-2010, 07:42 PM
If Kobe did something like this, i can't even imagine the amount of hate we will see. Not just from the people, mostly from the media that puts ledouche on a pedastal.

And, if he does go to Miami he will more than likely win a ring with the help of Wade and Bosh. I can pretty much say there's going to be a huge out pouring of love towards this self proclaimed king. Which I have a feeling will be more than what Jordan got when he won his first championship.

As far as I'm concerned, there was only one king in the NBA and that's Michael Jordan. There is a crown prince named Kobe Bryant and a court jester named ledouche.

GspLAL
07-08-2010, 08:05 PM
I'd lose respect for him for being an attention whore and announcing that he is leaving his team on national TV? That's horrible.

albertc86
07-08-2010, 10:23 PM
My heart would've dropped followed by rage. It was obvious that LeBron was going to leave. When they showed him getting mic'ed up, you could see him getting a little emotional.

Laker Legend42
07-08-2010, 11:13 PM
First off he would be crucified and labeled as the most self centered person on the planet. I don't know if Kobe leaving would have the same impact as Lebron leaving because of the history of Clevland sports. With Lebron gone they have nothing. L.a would be pissed but would recover much quicker and before long another star would take his place.

jrands
07-08-2010, 11:37 PM
Yah, as someone who lived in Cleveland for 4 years, I got a little taste of the Cleveland stigma (very real by the way). Clevelanders LOVE him there, absolutely LOVE him. I would say more so than us LA fans admiration of Kobe. What Lebron did today was completely CLASSLESS. He pretty much shiat on the City.

kblo247
07-08-2010, 11:39 PM
2 choices:

1 - Cut his balls off
2 - Kick him repeatedly in the nuts

Him leaving would suck, but him dragging it out and making a spectacle of it would really get to me. Also, for whatever you say about him and however you feel about him saying "trade me" he didn't make it a spectacle. He killed all the talk at training camp and never let it enter the season or impact his play which is something we can't say about the 2010 talk or Lebron.

KobeBeatJeeesus
07-09-2010, 12:56 AM
Burn him at the stake.

The Raven
07-09-2010, 10:12 AM
If Kobe did this to us, believe me when i tell you i would hate this man beyond any other NBA player. Kobe would receive so much backlash beyond anything he has received and hell his own former teammates would hate him.

ddaughtry
07-09-2010, 12:35 PM
If Kobe left the Lakers I would be devastated. Damn the method to his madness.

Avenged
07-09-2010, 01:01 PM
If Kobe were to leave, yeah I'd be disappointed but I wouldn't take it as far as to hate him because I'm sure he would only leave if it was the best move for him (ex: when he demanded a trade because the Lakers wouldn't get help around him). Now, if he left the way Lebron did, announce it on national T.V in a 1 hour special, then yes, I'd hate the guy.

8kobe24
07-09-2010, 01:35 PM
If Kobe pulled the same exact circus act leCursed did, I'd be acting like how the Cavs owner is acting.