PDA

View Full Version : What did everyone think was going to happen once FA started?

hgtiger32
07-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Did people honestly expect that LeBron, Wade, and Bosh would meet with 1 or 2 teams and have it figured out by the 2nd day of FA?

Do people think that LeBron, Wade, and Bosh didn't have the right to meet with 5-6 teams and perhaps have more than one meeting with them?

This is getting ridiculous. People are crying about how LeBron, Wade, and Bosh have let this FA process drag on for their personal ego and such.

It's like choosing a college to go to. You don't wake up one morning and say im going to college #1. No, you way the pros and the cons of each college. Does the college have what you need as far as your major goes? Then you go and visit a number of these colleges to see how much you like it.

But seriously, did people expect these FAs to sign within the first day or 2????

What?
07-08-2010, 11:39 AM
That isn't why most people are complaining. There complaining about Bosh and Wade filming this and tweeting about every single thing that happens

And with Lebron I thought he handled it well up until the point were he is having a 1hr long special about the team he is choosing.

midwestmadman
07-08-2010, 11:48 AM
I don't think that is why people are getting frustrated with the scenario at all. What is aggrevating is that the media is blowing this up as the biggest deal in all of sports. LeBron's crew of advisors (friends of his from H.S with no business knowledge or prior experience) are turning this into a frenzy more than it needs to be. I don't think anyone expected LeBron, Wade and Bosh to make a decision in the first few hours of FA as you stated, but I do think there is a right way and wrong way to handle every situation. Wade and Bosh did it the right way yesterday by saying they have decided to play for Miami. LeBron's camp is producing an hour long special at 9:00PM on a national level. To me that is a little diva-ish and completely over the top. This guy better get his ego in check before the new season starts he is going to start losing more fans than attracting them. BTW one would have to wonder if LeBron didn't have his mind made up before last season ended. He stated that he was going to change his jersey number to 6 from 23. The two teams with the most money Chicago, and Miami both retired the number 23 for MJ, it just smells fishy to all of us, and that is another reason why we have all had enough of this BS. Just tell us what you are doing we don't need an hour special for something that will be a hot topic all summer. When Michael Jordan announced he was coming back to the Bulls on April 19, 1995 he did it with two words "I'm Back" he is the greatest player in NBA history who if anyone deserved a special about where he was going it's Jordan, not LeBron.

The[chi][town]
07-08-2010, 12:14 PM
I don't think that is why people are getting frustrated with the scenario at all. What is aggrevating is that the media is blowing this up as the biggest deal in all of sports. LeBron's crew of advisors (friends of his from H.S with no business knowledge or prior experience) are turning this into a frenzy more than it needs to be. I don't think anyone expected LeBron, Wade and Bosh to make a decision in the first few hours of FA as you stated, but I do think there is a right way and wrong way to handle every situation. Wade and Bosh did it the right way yesterday by saying they have decided to play for Miami. LeBron's camp is producing an hour long special at 9:00PM on a national level. To me that is a little diva-ish and completely over the top. This guy better get his ego in check before the new season starts he is going to start losing more fans than attracting them. BTW one would have to wonder if LeBron didn't have his mind made up before last season ended. He stated that he was going to change his jersey number to 6 from 23. The two teams with the most money Chicago, and Miami both retired the number 23 for MJ, it just smells fishy to all of us, and that is another reason why we have all had enough of this BS. Just tell us what you are doing we don't need an hour special for something that will be a hot topic all summer. When Michael Jordan announced he was coming back to the Bulls on April 19, 1995 he did it with two words "I'm Back" he is the greatest player in NBA history who if anyone deserved a special about where he was going it's Jordan, not LeBron.

couldnt of said it any better :clap:

Sportfan
07-08-2010, 12:22 PM
Now you're talking? I didn't see you say this the days leading up to FA.....

LionBryan
07-08-2010, 12:22 PM
You know what's worse than people crying about FA?

People crying about people who cry about FA.

Hellcrooner
07-08-2010, 12:40 PM
Dirk Resing , Got it.

Wade resign GOt it.

Stou to chicago , Fail.

Bosh to Mia, GOt iT.

Boozer to Nets, Fail.

Lebron to Chi, Fail=?

johnson to NY Fail

LionBryan
07-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Dirk Resing , Got it.