PDA

View Full Version : The inmates run the asylum

Holydiver
07-08-2010, 10:29 AM
Reports of Wade, James, and Bosh meeting at the end of June to plot the future of the NBA.

James at Melo's wedding plotting the future of the NBA.

How did the NBA go from being a players league with irrelevant coaches to now irrelevant owners?

h2r09
07-08-2010, 10:31 AM
im so sick of this crap. These guys are really good friends and are deciding where they are going to play for the next 5-6 years, you dont expect them to talk to each other about what they are going to do?

lakers4sho
07-08-2010, 10:32 AM
Espn

Holydiver
07-08-2010, 10:33 AM
im so sick of this crap. These guys are really good friends and are deciding where they are going to play for the next 5-6 years, you dont expect them to talk to each other about what they are going to do?

I'm sick of the collusion.

Bornknick73
07-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Expect a lock out. The owners are pissed to high heavens about this FA fiasco year. Also expect if James goes to Miami Cleveland will file tampering charges against them. The collusion between James Wade and Bosh has been so blatant I wouldnt doubt someone has proof of activity before July 1st. Some suggest they all signed the same contracts so they could get out of them this year. Thats serious collusion.

The owners feel they should be the ones colluding...lol...not the players. We are gonna get locked out for sure. No way these rich old bastards are gonna let this happen again. That you can take to the bank! If Miami pulls off a coup then good for them, they worked the system. But the system is gonna go through major changes before this ever happens again. That I can guarantee.

DaBUU
07-08-2010, 10:36 AM
this is stll America, they can do whatever they want and play wherever. who cares, they have no bench

Sly Guy
07-08-2010, 10:37 AM
yep. But not just from the players, owners, refs, commissioners, they're all taking away from what is really a beautiful game.

Holydiver
07-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Wade going to Chicago and using his kids as a reason for interviewing with them twice, then Dan Lebatard says it was just Wade playing defense against the Bulls.

This is off the charts crazy

AllTimeBest
07-08-2010, 10:39 AM
It's not the players fault. When players are being paid 100 million dollars because owners are willing to pay that much to win, players will always control the league. It's the same thing in football and baseball. Until your 30-35 years old and your options become limited, you run the show.

thekmp211
07-08-2010, 10:40 AM
yep. But not just from the players, owners, refs, commissioners, they're all taking away from what is really a beautiful game.

i disagree. this will help the league. it'll push other franchises and players to strive for greatness.

unless they end up sucking, which i doubt will happen.

Bornknick73
07-08-2010, 10:41 AM
WOWwho would have thought the vaunted summor of 2010 would have such a negative impact? We all thought a few guys would change teams....great. But the way its been reported and dragged out and all the tweets and sources and more sources and more tweets.

It really has turned into a big turn off to the american public. Not to any team in general but the american public as a whole. If you walk the street and ask a person about the FA period they will say...I just want it to be over.